43 minutes ago, Franz Grant said:

Jy: 
Hi bro. Long time no see. Did she like your leghair?

ZZ: 
She is quite nice. We had a good time making this movie.

No offence intended!

Well hello, good morning to you too! 

That conversation over there, you mean while they are lying in bed, next to each other and JY's hand tracing ZZ's leg hair. Kissing it as he asked the question? And ZZ looking at JY lovingly answering that, then take JY's head closer to his. And say. 

"Good morning, baobei." Before planting a kiss to his beloved?

Why should I or we be offended with that kind of scenarios? Nah ah, we are all adults here, not young girls fans. Some are very established adults too within their field and gathered here for the same love of the series and then come to love the boys as well. What we have for them, logical, delulu and everything still conveying our love for the boys. Isn't that why you decided to join with our little family too? Because you love them?

Klokken er mange i Seoul, but have a lovely day to you in Europe.

:heart:

• Like 14

I don't know its only me or others are also feeling as anxious as me for ZZ's upcoming concert.crazy-monkey-emoticon-088.gif crazy-monkey-emoticon-059.gif

I am seriously feeling butterflies in my stomach. I will cheer hard for him..crazy-monkey-emoticon-079.gif and wish him all the best for tomorrow.. 

His university speech sure was cool. He sounded very confident and sunbae/ senpai/ senior like while talking to his juniors. But his leg hair sure stole the show.. :P

Both ZZ and JY with their long legs look amazing in shorts. Ahh... such charming, eye pleasing, bubbly, sweet, handsome boys.. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

Have a good weekend everyone..

Edit: All those going to attend the concert have a blast and don't forget to spam the forum with your updates..

• Like 21

4 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Engsub of ZZ's full vid of attending his University's singing competition finals, giving popularity award and giving speech and advice to his juniors.
The vid is not as clear as other but this is the only full one I found.
Highlight 1.13 : the audience shouted "HJY JiaYou" and he responded "Jia what You, I'm not even singing!" (JiaYou means "adding oil" which means ”giving more power")
(It's funny but please don't do that at his concert later)

Also, he's wearing shorts that looks similar to JY's at this Youku Allstar at the same day. Yay for leg hair! 

Thank you so much, @gashupingo, for Engsubbing so many videos. It's wonderful to see ZZ again. He looks better than before, more healthy and relaxed. Hopefully he will have great performance tomorrow! 

@palz4u Yes, I am very nervous about ZZ's concert too, just like when he would perform at Chinese Billboard Award night. It's like he is my son and I am the fidgety dad waiting for his performance. Ooh do you think ZZ's parents will come to the concert?

I don't know why but JY and ZZ's outfits yesterday do resemble each other. JY's jacket during his reality show yesterday morning somehow reminds me of ZZ's jacket during Shanghai FM. I think the patterns are different but evokes the memory in me.

About shouting HJY at ZZ's concert, I agree that it should not be done by anyone. Despite a fanatic shipper myself, I understand that tomorrow is ZZ's concert. Even without the ban, we should not turn his concert into JY's or JY-ZZ's event. ZZ needs to be acknowledged as an individual, as a qualified singer. He might not be angry or offended with this kind of joke but it is courtesy from us to him: to acknowledge his personal achievement, him as himself not him in relation to other people.

We of course can still support and cherish their bond by making FMV, fanarts etc, celebrating their couple events (like wedding... :D).

• Like 22

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

So, seems IQIYI TW will put up the final three episodes of Addicted today. And post more exclusive bits tomorrow. :) 

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Wait, the one highlighted, is this true? Where did you get this news???

• Like 3

Ahhh Soompi eat my reply! T-T

I found a better version with closeup to ZZ of him going back to his Uni yesterday which I've changed to it. Should have dug around a little more first. Anyone interested can rewatch it. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzIdgr1Hz-8

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Begging for someone to kindly translate what this is about please, thank you so much...

Source:   周一见官微

Blue below: "See You Monday" 2nd season Opening Ceremony/Presscon
Green bg: Newest King of Popularity HJY
White words: One of the Special Guests of Presscon
Purple bg: 8 June, Beijing, Let us meet on Monday

• Like 15

@gashupingo Thank you so much for the trans... lovea_thumb.gif

Weibo update

Timmy's latest Glo-Ray photos

Spoiler

Source:   Glo-Ray光芮

d9c70696gw1f4i8mm8djij21kw23uh1a.jpg

d9c70696gw1f4i8mj1k8lj21kw23utno.jpg

d9c70696gw1f4i8mpx0azj21kw23u7jx.jpg

d9c70696gw1f4i8mt0bwtj21kw23uk78.jpg

d9c70696gw1f4i8mricivj21kw16o48x.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:  

005ObfXrgw1f4j21tj81bj30g80gaq4l.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   嘿许魏洲

006bRvpnjw1f4ix1b2h4sj31ck1ckqfk.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f4j7it8b6fj31b20qogww.jpg

Random YuZhou

Spoiler

Source:   哎呦呀-
Eyes... 

005CUW4cgw1f4j6h49xo6g30850i97wi.gif

• Like 22

Well, does anyone know where's JIngyu's goro necklace?? :sweatingbullets:  I suddenly remember as I write my FF https://www.wattpad.com/265987017-yuzhou-fan-fics-parent-2-necklace

Spoiler

Zhouzhou wakes up early. His body is really tired for all the driving, but he’s too excited to sleep. Spending his entire day with his boyfriend’s family is just too unreal for him. He thought they’ll need to fight for their love and they’ll experience all the dramas that could happen in their entire life. Who knew it will be this smooth. 
Being accepted by Jingyu’s family brings out so much courage from within Zhouzhou’s heart. He’s thinking about telling his parent as well. Yes, the response he got really warm his inside and he could actually feel relax. He never talked about his concerns to Jingyu, but that guy really knows him better than himself sometime. 
Afraid of waking up Jingyu, he opens his backpack quietly. He puts his hand inside and starts to look for something. It’s in there somewhere. 
Not long, he takes out his hand and there’s this little black box inside his hand. Zhouzhou’s happy looking at that black box. He brings that box near Jingyu’s pillow. He puts it down slowly and places it right in front of Jingyu’s eyes. He’ll see it for sure when he wakes up.
“What is this?” 
Zhouzhou stops his movement and Jingyu hurriedly grab the little box in front of him. “It’s for me?”
Zhouzhou nods.
Jingyu sits down and opens the box right away. He looks so happy getting a present from the guy he loves the most. This is the best way to start his day.
“I bought it at Japan,” Zhouzhou explains himself when he sees Jingyu looks so happy staring at the necklace.
“You bought it for me? Why didn’t you give it to me sooner?”
“I thought I’ll give it to you for special occasion. You know, special day,” Zhouzhou’s blushing as he talks.
Jingyu hugs his beloved as a thank you. “Really. You and your anniversary obsession.”
“It’s not that. It will be too obvious if I gave it to you right after I came back from Japan. So I just…”
Jingyu plays with Zhouzhou’s hair. That’s what he always do whenever he thought Zhouzhou is cute. Today is no difference.
“So, when are you planning to give it to me?”
“I don’t know. Maybe when you attend some big event. By then hopefully people won’t connect the necklace back at me.”
Jingyu just laugh hard. Sometimes he just finds Zhouzhou’s unbelievably cute. How could he think of that. The way Zhouzhou plans things is really cute for him. 
“And why are you giving it to me now? Don’t you think it will be obvious?” Jingyu starts to tease Zhouzhou.
“Because today is special. It’s the first day for me to spend some quality time with your family, as your boyfriend.”
Jingyu couldn’t hold himself back anymore. How could he ever resist the cutest guy in front of him. And the way Zhouzhou called him boyfriend, he could just melt. So Jingyu pull Zhouzhou closer and starts to ravishing his lip.
Zhouzhou is surprised but he starts to enjoy it soon enough. He lock his arms around Jingyu’s neck and try to kiss deeper. They both are good with kisses and they did this often already. But today is special for them. They drown themselves into the kisses. Getting closer and deeper with every second.
The kiss lasts longer than usual and more passionate. It’s like they both don’t care about being out of breath. They can’t think about anything else.
After a while, lost in their passion, they stop to take a small break and breathe in a lot of air. Preparing for the next round. 
Jingyu push Zhouzhou down to the bed and starts kissing again, more aggressively. He bites Zhouzhou’s lower lip gently before he starts rampaging the inside of Zhouzhou’s mouth. He explores each and every corner to get a better taste of Zhouzhou.
Being led by his lust, Jingyu moves his hands around Zhouzhou’s body. It’s not their first time embracing each other so Zhouzhou is not surprised and just let it flow naturally. 
It’s true that they often kiss each other, and it sometimes lead to another thing. But they’ve never cross the line with no return. Each of them won’t give in nor they want to force his way in. So they just compromise and they remember that limit well enough. That’s why they could just enjoy embracing each other without being afraid the other party will start to break the limit. 
But suddenly, Zhouzhou’s body gets tense up as he realised where they are right now. Upon the realisation, he starts to push Jingyu away. 
Surprised by the sudden unwillingness, Jingyu can’t stop himself and starts attacking harder. Zhouzhou keeps trying to push Jingyu away but his strength is no match from Jingyu. Jingyu is lost with his thought and didn’t even realise what’s bothering Zhouzhou. His only purpose right now is persuading Zhouzhou so they could continue with their session. 
Zhouzhou who’s still busy struggling hears some steps getting closer and he gather all of his strength to kick Jingyu away. Jingyu is falling to the floor when there’s knocking on their bedroom door.
“What the hell, Zhou?!” Jingyu is mad and didn’t even realise the knocking.
Zhouzhou is trying to calm Jingyu down but the door is already opened. Jingyu’s mom stands there looking at his son sitting on the floor and Zhouzhou who’s still on the bed with his clothes messes up.
“Jingyu?” from the tone of her voice, Zhouzhou and Jingyu know that the mother already understood the situation.
Zhouzhou sends an angry glare at Jingyu and Jingyu just lost for words. 
“Well, you two better get ready. The breakfast is ready and we don’t wanna be late for the ferry, do we?”
“Yes, auntie,” Zhouzhou straightens himself up.
“And Jingyu, my dear, you better behave.”
After saying that, she left the boys alone. Zhouzhou is still mad at Jingyu for not listening at all. He’s blaming Jingyu and worries if his mother will be upset. It’s his first day together with her and this is the first impression he made.
Not long after they both got ready, they join Jingyu’s family for breakfast. Zhouzhou is still not talking. Even when Jingyu shows the necklace he got, that guy is just mad.
During breakfast, Zhouzhou stays silent. He’s too ashamed to face Jingyu’s mother. He didn’t really know what to do either being surrounded by Jingyu’s family. He just answered the question he got as politely as possible.
Right before they left for the port, Jingyu’s mom caught Zhouzhou’s arm and asked him to talk in private.
“Zhouzhou, please be understanding of Jingyu. He always does what he wants. And this morning…”
Zhouzhou feels his cheeks on fire when Jingyu’s mom starts talking about this morning.
“Auntie, that…” Zhouzhou tries to explain but got cut.
“It’s fine. I know my son really well. I guess it will be hard on you. But please don’t hate him. He really loves you. He worries that you got sick and stress. Believe me, he may looks childish, but you can always lean on him. Don’t just try to do everything on your own. You two are together now and it’s not exactly a good time for you two.”
Jingyu’s mom smiles warmly and hugs Zhouzhou. “I’m sorry auntie, thank you.”
She pats Zhouzhou’s back and says, “What are you sorry for. I should be the one who’s sorry you are now stuck with Jingyu. From now on, if Jingyu is upsetting you, you could always call me, ok?”
Zhouzhou’s glad that Jingyu’s mom is able to joke around with him. She’s so nice even after the incident this morning. He’s just so happy and grateful. “Thanks, auntie.”
And then they all go to the port to play and take some picture together. Zhouzhou is not mad anymore and Jingyu just couldn’t stop smiling for the whole day. He’s happy seeing Zhouzhou with his family together. He wishes everyday would be like that.
They enjoy the scenery. They enjoy the meal. They are just having fun.
Zhouzhou is getting closer with Jingyu’s family. In fact, Jingyu’s mother already spoiled him, more than Jingyu. Jingyu is spending more time with his grandparents while Zhouzhou is talking with his parent. They are just like a normal family having a holiday together. 
Night come sooner than they expected. It’s time for Zhouzhou to go back. He only plans to stay one night and spend a day together with Jingyu’s family. He needs to get back before people find out. 
“Zhouzhou, are you sure you’re going home right now? You could spend another night here.”
“Thanks auntie. But it’s better if I go home right now.”
“You’re always welcome here. Please come again,” Jingyu’s dad says his farewell.
“I’ll be going now. Thank you for everything.”
They hug each other and say farewell once again. Jingyu accompanies Zhouzhou to his car. “I miss you already.”
“Well, wear the necklace I gave you and I will always be there. Right beside your heart,” Zhouzhou said as he touch Jingyu’s chest. 
Zhouzhou gives Jingyu a peck on the cheek and gets into his car. He drives into the night, leaving Jingyu behind. Jingyu keeps staring until he no longer see Zhouzhou’s car light and he kiss his necklace so tenderly with much longing.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@palz4u Yes, I am very nervous about ZZ's concert too, just like when he would perform at Chinese Billboard Award night. It's like he is my son and I am the fidgety dad waiting for his performance. Ooh do you think ZZ's parents will come to the concert?

So much anxiety, I completely feel you... ha ha

It would be awesome if his parents will come for his concert. They sure will be very proud of him.

He should call all his best pals from school and college, his sister too...

Wish JY could be there too.. well so much for wishes. But guess it's time for him to shine as an individual artist and move ahead with his career, breaking free of old images..

6 months and how far we all have come.. amazing feeling.. 

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

About shouting HJY at ZZ's concert, I agree that it should not be done by anyone. Despite a fanatic shipper myself, I understand that tomorrow is ZZ's concert. Even without the ban, we should not turn his concert into JY's or JY-ZZ's event. ZZ needs to be acknowledged as an individual, as a qualified singer. He might not be angry or offended with this kind of joke but it is courtesy from us to him: to acknowledge his personal achievement, him as himself not him in relation to other people.

We of course can still support and cherish their bond by making FMV, fanarts etc, celebrating their couple events (like wedding... :D).

Couldn't agree with you more. It's ZZ's concert so I hope he'll be the star of the day tomorrow. I wish there will be a day where we could celebrate their wedding, YZ's wedding openly :D

Can't wait for the fancam ^^

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, Tari Tari said:

Couldn't agree with you more. It's ZZ's concert so I hope he'll be the star of the day tomorrow. I wish there will be a day where we could celebrate their wedding, YZ's wedding openly :D

Can't wait for the fancam ^^

And this is why I believe JY left. The day can be completely ZZ's. It's his show and he's the star. I too am a bit nervous, but I believe ZZ will shine brightly and go on to a bigger and brighter future. As to the wedding... maybe someday.

• Like 18

3 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Begging for someone to kindly translate what this is about please, thank you so much...

Source:   周一见官微

Reveal hidden contents

005Rc7aogw1f4j14ke6xfj30hs0swnen.jpg

June 8, Beijing, See you on Monday.

Does this mean JY is going back to BJ on/before June 8?

• Like 9

You can vote for your favorite song, and support ZhouZhou's Light here: http://t.cn/R5q7TL9 :)

Like many here, I'm so nervous for tomorrow. :crazy: ZhouZhou, fighting! <3 And for the people attending the concert, have fun! ^^ Hope to see many pics and fancam. ^^

@gashupingo Many thanks again for all your hard work subbing and translating. :)

@SueLyinn Thanks for translating these snippets and parts of interviews. ^^

@Scandani Sorry for the late reply; about the pic, fans on Weibo were saying you can't see it clearly, but it seems like Johnny's hand is holding ZhouZhou's back. :)

• Like 18

I have just bought my copy of MEN's UNO mag today after waiting for the longest time! I'm not a seasoned mag reader but look what these boys could do! Haha! It was one of the last remaining copies on the rack and I hope fans who are still hoping to grab a copy make their move fast, I'm happy that I didn't wait until the mag is completely gone! 

Does anyone know if any merchandise or at least ZZ's album will be on sale at the venue tomorrow? Looking forward to seeing fan videos from the concert!

• Like 8

I dont know how ZZ is doing but looking at these photos, I feel so nervous :sweatingbullets: I am sure he will be the brightest star in the universe tomorrow and we all will the proudest fans. Not even a year and ZZ is having his first solo tour :wub: For those who are coming to his concert tomorrow, please please flood us with photos/clips/anything!! It's raining crazily here. I'm hoping that it won't affect my internet connection so I can stream his concert smoothly :sweatingbullets: ZZ's Light Stage. Cr on pic

Spoiler

CkGVVkSUYAAPJWQ.jpg

CkGVXGYUgAA_8Ha.jpg

CkGVZAVUYAAwGun.jpg

Jia You ZZ!

Spoiler

YZ fanart. Yes when I saw JY's outfit (bomber jacket?) yesterday, it reminds me so much of ZZ and when I saw ZZ wearing short awwwww:wub: Cr on pic

Spoiler

CkF_eGVUkAAfYEk.jpg

• Like 16