24 minutes ago, porcelainwhite said:

I am curious, you guys said YM and YQ also get together in the end (after 10 years!!!)...I wonder how that happened.

Another question, is book 2 the last book? Is the ending with the wedding how the story ends? Or will CJD write more in this book universe?

Haha, I was about to post about this too. I am very curious how YM and YQ got together. Dear beloved translators, please share us a little bit of details about the two of them too :wub:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Oh my god!!! Zhouzhou completed Walk Slowly (full ver). You can listen it here: 

https://www.mixcloud.com/djjou/2016229radiolive/

The song is great, Zhouzhou's voice is great, but... I just can't help but feeling something is missing: Johnny's voice.

I cried, because of the melancholy of the song and because I miss Johnny voice singing this with Zhouzhou. Oh, this is sad, so sad... :( It's like you have seen rainbow with so many colors then you have to see it without red.

For the complete version sang by Zhouzhou and Johnny during the fan meeting:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, thoron said:

"little monsters.."

"GuHai's 'strong' presence.."

"..toughest underwear in history."

"droopy little fellow"

"ice-pop"

"3 rounds."

"pan-fried-flavoured d*cks.."

:astonished:

When Episode 14 came out. We were wondering about the tissues and how they were used. Well i guess, mystery solved. All Thanks to @alvinboi. You're the best!

Also,

"BLY started to make posts regarding MJZ on a few popular forum websites."

If only he used soompi. We will definitely welcome him here.

I literally laugh at the last line. richard simmons! You got meeeeeeeeeee! Bwaahahahahahahahaahahhaha!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

The song is great, Zhouzhou's voice is great, but... I just can't help but feeling something is missing: Johnny's voice.

I cried, because of the melancholy of the song and because I miss Johnny voice singing this with Zhouzhou. Oh, this is sad, so sad... :( It's like you have seen rainbow with so many colors then you have to see it without red.

For the complete version sang by Zhouzhou and Johnny during the fan meeting:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Their duet would always be nice. Thou, I think "Walk Slowly" was written mainly from BLY's point of view so I really appreciate Timmy's solo. It sounds a bit sentimental for GH, don't you think?

Lines like "Stop saying that I don't understand," "stop saying that I can't be hurt" or " I won't say it because I had feel too silent" are like words screaming from BLY's heart but he couldn't bring himself to say them out loud. CJD must have input on both opening and ending OST because their lyrics strongly relate to the novel.

PS: If everyone sees I constantly edit my posts, it is not because I'm changing their contents. I'm a hasty typer who has OCD about correcting my own grammar....

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks

Their smile is my drug....

CcURgOPVIAExVy0.jpg

CcT-GmbUcAA-gN8.jpg

CcT-Gn7UAAE-8WS.jpg

@liesl I've added the link to your post (the BGM compilation) on the 1st page. You can continue updating your post if you found new BGM used in Heroin ^^

7 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

Wow! Where is this from? (i.e. which radio station etc.?) This makes me excited for the MV!! (if there's even one)

I saw the radio states its location from Japan? (If I am not mistaken). Which is great! Zhouzhou gets international recognition!

6 minutes ago, lancei said:

Their duet would always be nice. Thou, I think "Walk Slowly" was written mainly from BLY's point of view so I really appreciate Timmy's solo. It sounds a bit sentimental for GH, don't you think?

Line like "Stop saying that I don't understand," "stop saying that I can't be hurt" or " I won't say it because I had feel too silent" are like words screaming from BLY's heart but he couldn't bring himself to say them out loud. CJD must have input on both opening and ending OST because their lyrics strongly relate to the novel.

Yeah, I think Walking Slowly is BLY's image song. In the series, it was sung by Zhouzhou only. 

It's just, after hearing the duet during fans meeting, I could not separate the song from both Zhouzhou and Johnny's voice :( 

Well, despite my melancholy, the positive point remains: Zhouzhou is a talented song writer and singer!

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Wooow.... i'm crying:bawling:......... thanks for sharing! (tbh i didn't expect him to be this good idk why but i really underestimated his singing abilities... stupid me =__=)

• Like 4

Omg! I've just read the Novel comparison and the 8 years separation. And it's making me crazy!!!! Why are you doing this to meeee, now i cannot sleep huhuhuhu.  :bawling: I cannot wait for the season 2!!!! They need to release it tomorrow along with the uncut scenes before! Hahaahahahaaahahaahaha! And btw, who the f**k is richard simmon? Hahahaha! (If I'm not mistaken)

Oh, I almost forgot. Thank you to those people who shared the Novel. It's like, you fulfilled my cravings. Hahaha! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Novel comparisons for Episode 14

Gu Hai = GH, Bai LuoYin = BLY, Gu Yang = GY, You Qi = YQ, Yang Meng = YM,

Bai HanQI = BHQ, Jiang Yuan = JY

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 98 to 111. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

Notes: This list may be incomplete. Also, this list contains summary and excerpts. Lastly, chapter titles have been translated as well.

One correction to Novel comparison for Episode 13.

A. Part of Ch. 98: Finally found the culprit

Reveal hidden contents

Missing from the episodes:

Context: Back at the start of the novel, in the wedding of GH's dad and BLY's mum, GH sent 2 fake reporters to cause troubles, in revenge for his mum who has passed away. The vengeance is on the perceived unfaithfulness of GH's dad. On site, as these reporters were about to enter the hotel, 4 guys chased them. Thinking that they were police officers in plain clothes and that their fake identities might get exposed, the reporters ran away, leaving their camera equipment behind. Actually, the chasing 4 guys were sent here by BLY through Yang Meng's contacts to cause troubles too. But, they changed their mind on site, after seeing the reporters. They thought that the reporters' camera equipment cost more than what they were paid for their job, and so decided to steal their cameras instead. Later on, after knowing what happened, GH felt let down, but also realised that his action would change nothing on even if troubles were really caused.

Coming back to now: As BLY told YM about the relationship between his step-parents, GH and himself, YM brought up that wedding incident, saying that if things went according to plan, BLY would not have GH as his good buddy now. This spiked GH's interest as he walked his bicycle with them. YM explained the plan to GH and GH realised that the culprit that foiled his plan was BLY, his "good wifey", all along.

>> This is the closure for the mysterious case at the start of the novel.

Let’s start Novel comparisons for Episode 14.

1. Ch. 99: A poor man came to cause troubles - Aunty Zou’s husband

Reveal hidden contents

It was Saturday and GH left BLY as he went to pick his paternal cousin, Gu Yang (GY), from the airport.

Missing from the episode:

Just before GH left, GH told BLY not to "run around" (i.e. not to go anywhere else, since BLY didn't have a phone), as if he was pleasing a kid. After getting woken up by GH, BLY couldn't fall back to sleep and decided to go to Aunty's Zou's place.

At Aunty Zou's place, as BLY was waiting for his breakfast from Aunty Zou, a man was shouting impatiently for his orders. BLY moved and sat at the table with that man. The man slapped his hand against the table in annoyance. Aunty Zou shouted at Meng Jian Zhi (MJZ), that man, and told him to behave. Getting even angrier, MJZ scolded Aunty Zou with nasty names and said things like she should be providing him with food. BLY grabbed MJZ by the collar. Aunty Zou cried suddenly and told that man to leave. BLY knew something was not quite right. In the end, while MJZ was being dragged out of the shop by a few waiters, MJZ

continued to verbally assault Aunty Zou, mentioning their son. Aunty Zou kept crying as BLY brought her up to the upper floor.

BLY figured out that MJZ was the man who went out to do business. He must have heard about Aunty's Zou shop and came to claim credit. While sitting upstairs, Aunty Zou told BLY not to inform his dad about this as he would surely beat MJZ up. She explained that MJZ would live off them if they start to get bothered by him, and that MJZ is the dad of her son after all. MJZ also explained that both of them got married without getting a marriage certificate and that MJZ had an affair with a woman while working outside. She was frequently reprimanded by her mother-in-law for MJZ's absence. She thought she was completely done with him after 5 years of lost-in-contact. She became more devastated as she talked. Then, BHQ came upstairs to tell BLY that GH would be fetching him for lunch later. He also mentioned about the man outside the shop. Aunty Zou dismissed him as a beggar for food and he would leave on his own.

>> This explains BLY's mood for the rest of the day.

2. Ch. 100: Introducing the cousin - Ch. 100 to 102: Cousin GY

Reveal hidden contents

As GH picked BLY up, he realised that BLY looked like he was in a bad mood. GH thought who had made his wifey feel so indignified. As GH brushed the hair in front of BLY's eyes and asked him softly what the matter was, BLY said that it was nothing.

GH started the car engine and passed BLY a box. It was a phone. BLY rejected it, saying that it is useless, but GH refuted that he couldn't contact in the morning. BLY asked if he is rich again and GH explained that his god of fortune has returned, that is his cousin.

GH & BLY met GY at a private room in a 5 star hotel. At the introduction, BLY wanted to reply GH, saying "Are your family all born from water?" My note: He was referring to the combination of the last word of GH & GY's name, "Hai Yang", which means ocean.

When the food was served, they were all Western meals. BLY didn't touch the food as he didn't have much appetite. He was thinking about Aunty Zou's issue.

// Excerpt of the dinner:

This round of dinner was really silent. GH seemed to merely introduce BLY to GY, without any intention to get them close. After all, GY & BLY's temperament are too similar and so very hard to get along. If GH wasn't there and both are them were having dinner alone, they will surely 'freeze' each other till death.

From time to time, GY looked GH in the eye. Whenever he does, his eyes will drift towards BLY.

During the dinner, GY didn't look BLY in the eye and didn't talk to BLY. But, BLY could feel his eyes were on him. It felt cold and sharp with a steady sense of tyranny.

//

On the journey back home, BLY remained silent. GH observed that BLY seemed to be a worse mood than before, thinking if it was due to GY. GH tried to cheer BLY up by nudging his cheeks, but BLY leaned against the car seat, feeling very troubled.

Then, they saw MJZ and Aunty Zou on the street. MJZ snatched their son away from Aunty Zou. GH & BLY got out of the car to help. GH gave MJZ a fierce kick, snatched the kid back and gave him to Aunty Zou. After some exchange of words, MJZ left. GH & BLY fetched Aunty Zou & her son to BLY's place. In the car, GH looked through the front mirror, saw Aunty Zou & her son, and reminded him of his mum was an important person in his life.

Back at BLY's place, BHQ finally knew the whole issue and wanted Aunty Zou to stay without a second thought. After that, they discussed about the room arrangement so as to protect Aunty Zou & her son. BHQ wanted BLY to stay over at GH's place for a while, but BLY wanted to stay here. GH objected immediately. In the end, everything was left for BHQ to decide and the final decision was to let BLY go stay with GH. GH smiled showing his teeth. His smile chilled BLY down his spine.

>> So, here is where BLY got a mobile phone. Also, hmm... Does GY has a liking for BLY? Is GY's behaviour at the dinner a sign of something more?

3. Ch. 101: A late-night unwanted visit - >_<

Reveal hidden contents

Missing in the episode:

Back in the car, on the way to GH's place, GH & BLY continued to talk about Aunty Zou's issue.

// And the novel writes:

"Yin Zi, you treat Aunty Zou so well."

BLY turned his eyes towards GH's face, "What are you saying?"

"If I were to get into trouble someday, will you be so troubled too?"

BLY gave GH a "You are such a nonsense" look, which means, "Are you getting jealous with Aunty Zou?"

GH knew what BLY meant immediately, and sugar-coated his words with a thick skin.

"I'll get jealous over any issue, big or small. As long as it is something to get jealous about, whenever I meet something that is worth getting jealous about, I'll get jealous. No matter if it is a human, a beast or a bird, I'll take them all on..."

BLY chuckled at GH's words.

****** Warning: Restricted content ahead. This is not suitable for the young.******

Reveal hidden contents

Seeing BLY's light smile, GH started to feel ticklish inside. Jumping on the chance that BLY was distracted, GH secretly reached his hand out, landed on the soft flesh between BLY's legs, and made its way inside.

"What are you doing?" BLY grabbed hold of GH's hand firmly.

GH's hand was so close to make contact with Xiao Yin Zi.

BLY looked at GH annoyingly, "Can you drive properly? It is very easy to get into an accident on the highway."

GH smirked, "If you don't resist, there won't be any accident."

Not heeding BLY's words, GH had one hand on the steering wheel while the other was moving on BLY's body.

BLY was having the shiver from GH's touches. Suddenly, a huge shadow passed in front of them. BLY warned quickly, "Look and drive!"

GH made a quick turn, barely avoiding the passing oil truck.

BLY became so mad at GH that he went to sit at the back.

Actually, at this time, both of them were a little excited. BLY went to the back so as not to let GH know that. Then, GH became even more indecent. Both of GH's hands were on the steering wheel; somewhere below him was making a tent.

BLY purposely avoided his eyes, but he felt as if many little worms were crawling inside him.

The lift reached 18th floor. Once the door of the house closed, GH immediately pressed BLY against the wall beside them. His lips quickly sealed BLY's lips. His hands unzipped BLY's jacket and pulled it down to his hips. BLY's chest was left exposed to the endearing motions of GH's big hands.

Both of their breathing were a little rush. GH constantly hit BLY's growing area with his object. Their eyes were both red. In the darkness, they looked into each other intensely. After two experiences, BLY no longer felt that uneasy. His hands hooked GH's head and kissed him with an intense craze.

The night burns with their excitement and bloodlust.

With all their fingers locked together, two hot-blooded guys breathlessly bit each other's adam's apple and collar bone. The little monsters below were holding back for a long time. Both were screaming to get out of the pants.

GH removed BLY's belt.

BLY stopped his hands, "Go shower first."

GH asked shamelessly, "Are we showering together?"

"No."

BLY rejected him without a second thought. After turning on the lights, he walked into GH's bedroom, took out the pyjamas that he wore the last time, went into the bathroom, and locked the door. The process was all so smooth and normal, leaving no gap for GH to think wildly

Standing outside the bathroom, GH grinded his teeth, "Rascal, you are good! You got me fired up, left it there just like that, and got into the bathroom to have fun by yourself. Wait till you come out. I want to give Xiao Yin Zi a check. If anything happens to him, I'll get you for it!"

//

It was GH's turn in the shower. BLY was outside and heard the doorbell ringing. It was GY. He came in and started to criticise the choice of furniture and design. BLY ignored him. GH saw the mobile phone in BLY's hand, and realised the reason why GH dashed to the mobile phone shop to get, right after seeing him at the airport. GY was confused if GY grew mature or GY was showing concern solely at one person.

Then, with a hint of affection, GH shouted for BLY to get his pyjamas. BLY told him to come out in his towel.

// And the novel writes:

GH let out a light smile. Where's the need to wrap a towel? I can just walk out naked!

Then, 'tragedy' happened.

GH walked out with much arrogance. The Xiao Hai Zi between his legs were raised high up. Just like that... he appeared in front of GY with a 'strong' presence... The air in the house all turned still. GY's eyes and the sturdy Xiao Hai Zi made contact. GY swiftly shifted his eyes away. The frown on his forehead sent a weird emotion, clearly showing his unhappiness at GH's casual action.

"Er... Brother, why are you here?"

GH quickly went back into the bathroom wrapped a towel around, and came out.

"I came to see you," GY leaned against the bathroom door, and asked nonchalantly, "You didn't even shunning him. Why are you shunning me?"

GH laughed and replied, "How are people so sophisticated like you be able endure a vulgar action like this?"

GY raised his leg and kicked GH on his butt as though he was teaching a rascal kid a lesson, "Pay more attention next time!"

//

GH went over to BLY. He threatened to punish him for not telling him that his cousin was here. In the house, GY was reading magazine and pacing around the house within GH's vision. Once GY left, BLY  immediately dashed into the bedroom and locked himself inside. BLY shouted at GH to climb 18 floors up, if he can. The windows are open.

4. Ch. 102: Are you silly or not? - >_<

Reveal hidden contents

Different from the episode:

GH closed the door loudly on purpose. After 5 minutes of silence, BLY thought GH really went downstairs. He looked out of the window to check. After another 5 minutes, GH's mobile phone ringtone sounded outside the room, but BLY stayed in the room with caution. Soon after, he heard an emergency siren. Unable to hide any longer, he opened the door and peeked outside. He was about leave and his mobile phone rang. He saw GH's number on display and remembered that GH's mobile phone was in the living room earlier. Then, he realised that he has fallen into GH’s trap.

It was too late. GH already lifted him up and carried him over his shoulders. BLY thought that he is 180cm tall and no one has been able to carry him like that. GH moved into the bedroom. He paced around the room in circles and made a few actions without putting BLY down. GH squeezed his butt, wanting BLY to call him hubby in exchange for putting him down. BLY refused and didn't let out a scream, knowing that every call he makes will only be joy to GH's ears. Seeing BLY's neck was all red, GH couldn't bear to torture him more and was about to put BLY down. BLY punched GH at his crotch. GH threw him onto the bed and pressed him down. BLY laughed out loud.

// And the novel writes:

******Warning: Restricted content ahead. This is not suitable for the young.******

Reveal hidden contents

GH was extremely mad, but he loved the look on BLY's face very much. In the end, GH held BLY's face angrily and swiftly, and lowered his head fiercely for a kiss. The pain from before was slowly spreading upwards, but GH no longer cared for that. His longing for this man's flavour was running crazily high. After such a long toment, he was already fired up inside long ago.

After both of their lips separated, BLY couldn't help but teased GH, "Your underwear can be judged as the toughest underwear in history. I landed such a heavy hit, yet you didn't roll on the floor. What a feat!"

GH put up a strong face, but finally felt overwhelmed by the weakness inside. His neck relaxed, and his head fell into the dip of BLY's shoulder.

"Really... It hurt a lot..." GH said as he used his lips to grind against BLY's shoulders, "My legs are all numb. Give me a few rubs..."

BLY replied, "You deserved it!"

GH massaged the muscles between his eyebrows in displeasure, and stared across, "Are you this heartless?"

"Who told you to trick me earlier!"

GH massaged BLY's ears in gentle motions, and asked as he massaged, "Who was the tricky one first? My brother was outside and you didn't tell me that. Weren't you out to make me a fool?"

BLY got mad, "You are blaming me for this? I told you to put on a towel, but you insisted on walking out naked."

GH couldn't beat BLY in words, and so he decided to use his actions. He tore away BLY's pyjama, and lifted both of his legs. His head went straight down to the droopy little fellow in between.

"What are you doing?"

BLY felt really anxious this time. Both his legs tried to kick, and his hands grabbed hold of GH's hair, tugging it. Till the point when he felt his weakest spot was being forcibly wrapped by something warm, he nagged inside, "I'm finished..."

It had never crossed his mind that GH would do this kind of thing on his own will.

Two long legs spread onto two side. His knee caps were held in the other's palms. His lower legs were all numb. He couldn't move them. GH had Xiao Yin Zi in his mouth. He dived into the base and pulled away in slow motions as though he was enjoying an ice-pop. The only difference is that the latter gets smaller while the former gets bigger in the mouth.

BLY leaned his neck backwards. His chest was pulsing violently. He saw GH's moves right under his eyes. A shameful feeling struck every nerve of his body. What followed was the trembling pleasure of an instant. His toes gripped the bed-sheet. The veins on his arms were bursting. His waist was slightly moving in tandem with GH's motion. His forehead was already filled with fine dense sweat droplets.

After a fast throbbing, GH used his tongue to lick the red and soft tip above.

BLY's legs shook fiercely. A soft moan came out from his throat.

This soft moan gave GH an imponderable amount of excitement. He could almost hear BLY shouting, "Hubby, faster... Hubby, it feels so good... Hubby, I can't take it any more...", underneath his body as he screws BLY into a state of uncontrollable emotions, in the near future.

Approaching the point of outburst, BLY's upper body was already off the bed. He gripped onto GH's neck tightly. His voice to warn GH move away had a change of tone.

"Erk..."

An extremely twisted yet soul-liberating expression appeared on BLY's face. He couldn't move away in time, and all was shot onto the side of GH's mouth.

GH licked a few times with his tongue, and gave a lewd smile.

The nerves on BLY's legs were still pulsing irregularly. Seeing GH staring at himself, he threw a pillow over at him. He got off the bed, grabbed tissues, and wiped the filth off GH's face while having a blushed look.

This is GH's first time seeing BLY so blushed like that. He loved that look so much in an instant.

//

After this, GH & BLY chatted for a while, talking about the scar on GH's waist & the kite-flying incident between GH & GY during their childhood. BLY also told GH that GY is more handsome than GH.

>> OMG >_<

5. Ch. 103: An ambassdor of shamelessness - Sweet, sleepy BLY

Reveal hidden contents

Through the night, GH tortured BLY for saying GY is more handsome. They went for 3 rounds of their usual hand activity. On the first round, GH made sure BLY said that he is more handsome than GY before finishing BLY off. BLY learnt that, "Men who gets jealous easily cannot be teased."

In the morning, BLY saw both of their rinsing mugs in the bathroom had their photos printed on them. BLY wondered if he is really ready to start a new life here at GH's place, given that his old life was pretty different in terms of living standards.

BLY told GH that he would be going back home for a visit. GH wanted to find him later in the afternoon, but BLY told him to accompany GY, since GY is here for a short trip. He leaned against GH drowsily, which made GH fell into the depths of happiness. GH reminded BLY to bring his mobile phone along. BLY left the house and as he exited the lift, he received GH's text, "Baby, I miss you very much," and another text that stated that 5000 yuan has been topped up into his account for his mobile phone usage.

// Excerpt from the novel:

BLY finished tying his shoelaces, and sat on the sofa for a while, feeling very listless. His body was aching. He felt as if he could fall asleep just by closing his eyes, but, in fact, he totally couldn't. He nudged sideways, and leaned the weight of his entire body against GH. His head rested on his shoulders. He took GH as a soft cushion to lean on.

"So sleepy..."

In this instant, GH suddenly felt very blissful.

Some things are precious because they are hard to come by.

Every night, GH sleeps very lightly. He doesn't want to miss any moment of BLY actively hugging himself. Even though he is not conscious, GH still feels very touched. He waits for the day when BLY could totally open his heart towards him, telling him that they are both good brothers for life and also the most intimate couple.

Before stepping out of the house, GH reminded BLY, "Take your mobile phone along. If there's anything, call me."

BLY nodded.

"If there's nothing, call me too," GH added.

BLY turned around and had a smile on his face.

//

When BLY reached home, Meng Jian Zhi (MJZ), Aunty Zou's 'husband', was lying outside the house, acting all pitiful. He then begged BLY for food and BLY complied. After having some food, MJZ started to cause a scene, smearing that Aunty Zou is having an affair. This attracted a crowd and people started to talk about BHQ.

>> Sigh... Sometimes, GH's desire is so simple and pure. The little actions of love in life are what GH wants most. If only BLY could give GH his response on a daily basis... But when BLY doesn't, GH is there waiting for him... T^T

6. Ch. 104: What is shameless? - Ch. 104 to 107: Return-of-MJZ saga

Reveal hidden contents

MJZ & BLY got into a brawl. The door opened and BHQ demanded MJZ to come in for a talk. MJZ refused. BHQ wanted to hit him but MJZ was hiding behind a lady. At this moment, Aunty Zou appeared at the door. The crowd was shocked and started to think badly of BHQ. Hearing the nasty words, BLY wanted to kick MJZ to death. Aunty Zou repeated BHQ's demand and assured him that they would not beat him up inside the house. Seeing that he had created enough buzz, MJZ complied.

In the house, Grandma Bai was out in the yard. She said, "Pitiful people must have something for people to hate." BLY was shocked by her timely words. He then persuaded and brought her back into her room.

When BLY came back out, there was a quarrel going on. MJZ said nasty intolerable things and finally demanded 20000 yuan, threatening to spread nasty words in town if they don't comply. Aunty Zou got very agitated at this point. BHQ pulled her away into the house while BLY dragged MJZ towards the red date tree.

Meanwhile, GH was meeting GY. GH was asking GY when he is going back. GY sensed an eagerness for him to leave.

// And the novel writes:

"Why are you chasing me off?" GY appeared to say that on purpose, "I remember in the previous few occasions, you were calling me to come back. This time round, why do I feel as if you dislike me a lot?"

I really dislike you. Who told you to act handsome in front of my wifey!

"It's just that you look so tired from the jetlag."

GY smiled with a hint of cold feeling, "Xiao Hai, it seems like you've changed a lot. You know how to show concern towards people now?"

"Can you talk with such a weird tone all the time?"

GY smiled, stared at GH, and asked, "Where did your little brother go?"

GH didn't react at first. Later on, after catching GY's eyes, he realised he meant BLY.

"Why did you ask?"

"I'm curious."

Those few words pierced GH's ears.

//

>> The whole MJZ saga continues to brew. Later on, it will cause a slight crack in GH & BLY's relationship, which will be quickly resolved. Also, my eyes are so watching GY. GY, are you interested in GY or not??!! Shoo, if you are!!! D:<

7. Ch. 105: Thinking of a way to punish evil people

Reveal hidden contents

BLY & MJZ continued to exchange threatening words. In the end, BLY let loose Ah Lang (his dog) and scared MJZ off. Back in his room, BLY started to make posts regarding MJZ on a few popular forum websites. BLY got YM to help comment on his post. YM got YQ to help. YQ's fans caught onto his posts and even Dong Na (the girl from the love-letter misunderstanding) joined in the fun by pinning YQ's post at the top of her forum topic. BLY was shocked at the huge ripple effect in a short 3 hours.

Meanwhile, as BLY didn't reply GH's many text messages, GH called BLY. BLY sounded happy and GH thought it was because of his call. BLY told GH that he feels very happy and told him not to go to his place tonight. GH realised BLY was happy because he wasn't with him the whole day.

Later in the night, at GH's place, GY came across the forum posts on MJZ. GH read them and realised roughly what was going on. He headed outside immediately.

At YM's place, YM wanted to go to BLY's place as he couldn't sleep with all the excitement. YM's dad helped YM to get out of the house secretly, hiding this from YM's tigress mum.

8. Ch. 106: This time, I'm completely done for.

Reveal hidden contents

MJZ was lurking outside BLY's place. He wanted to enter but was scared by Ah Lang's barks. He then decided to rob passer-bys to get some money his scheme. YM came by and MJZ managed to steal 15 yuan from him. In the house, YM suggested an idea to BLY.

In the next morning, just as MJZ was about to put up a show to gain pity, 3 other people beside him started their own shows too. Each of their stories were even more pitiful than MJZ's story, and so the crowd didn't care much about MJZ. MJZ realised that someone was behind this and walked off angrily.

In class, GH gave a cold reply when BLY asked if he has had breakfast. Seeing YQ & BLY talking happily about their success with the forum posts, GH also didn't care to ask.

Meanwhile, MJZ went to the printing shop, wanting to smear Aunty Zou & BHQ. The typist in the shop knew he was MJZ from the online buzz and chased him out.

In the afternoon, Fang Fei- GH's other cousin who works for a media company- brought her team to BLY's place to cover the online buzz. MJZ was there too. Seeing the cameras, MJZ started to write on a wall.

Meanwhile, after school, GH told BLY that GY wanted to go back to GH's place, and left without BLY.

9. Part of Ch. 107: Dad, get married!

Reveal hidden contents

BLY got back home and saw a crowd, throwing different things at a person in the middle of the open space. BLY took a newspaper from someone and went into the house. BLY read the newspaper and knew the pictures were taken this afternoon. This kind of immediate publish rarely happens. BLY knew such newspaper coverage must have involved the use of connections. He also knew that newspaper coverage was really what he needed as the people in this neighbourhood get their news from it.

Meanwhile, at GH's place, GH & GY were watching TV. GY accidentally sent an empty text message to GH. Seeing GH's nasty reaction, GY asked GH if he is waiting for a phone call. GH refused to admit it. Two text messages came in but GH didn't check it. GY took GH's phone away. Finally, when GH's phone rang, GY saw that it's from BLY and wanted to hang it up for GH. Both of them brawled.

// And the novel writes:

BLY sent two text messages and GH didn't reply. Following that, BLY made a call and he waited for so long for the call to connect. Once it was picked up, GH didn't say a word, not even a "Hello".

What BLY wanted to say was stuck in his mouth.

Both of them stayed silent for some time. It was GH who spoke first in a cold tone.

"What's the matter?"

BLY stood under the red date tree, looking at Ah Lang who is wagging his tail, and asked, "Did you find the reporters?"

GH said coldly, "It wasn't me."

"Really?"

"You didn't tell me about your issue. What basis do I have to contact the reporters on your behalf?" GH's words were harsh, "Weren't you very capable? You wrote the post yourself, got people to comment on it and had a group to create more buzz. The forum was full of your outstanding work. Of course, the media went to look for you all. What have I got to do with this?"

BLY understood the meaning of his words, and became mad.

He is such a typical person with a strong front and a soft heart.

Okay. Who made him your brother? Just let him win this time.

"I didn't let you know because your identity is too special. I didn't want you to be dragged into this mess. I wanted you to stay low. I didn't want this issue to have negative impacts on you."

"I stay low? And you should get the limelight? What's the difference in our identities? Isn't your mum mine? Isn't my dad yours?"

BLY stayed silent for a few moments, replied nonchalantly, "My mum is your aunt and my dad is your uncle."

GH felt something struck his heart hard.

"We haven't recognised our current identities, right?"

GH couldn't find any word to say.

"I think I have the competence to solve this problem by myself."

Through the phone, GH's voice became much less harsh, but a tiny amount of annoyance could still be heard.

"I have never doubted your capability. I admit that at times, you are wiser, more calm-minded, and more adaptable than me. But, you should not hide it from me right? Even YQ & YM were part of your little plan. Why did you exclude me? Can't I help you review your post, contact a forum thread owner? Am I just a rich kid who can do whatever I want with my dad's backing?

"Do you know why I didn't contact my cousin? It's because I respect you. I didn't want your efforts to go to waste! If I really wanted to intervene using such a method, MJZ would have been gone a long time ago. Is there a need to wait till now? BLY, there is no difference between our identities. You can look for your mum or my dad. Anyone can solve this problem. Why didn't you find them? Why do you feel that you can solve your issue by yourself, yet you feel I will surely solve it using this method?"

"From start to finish, you have built a wall between us. Can we ever overcome this wall?"

This time, it is BLY's turn to stay silent. He did so until GH hung up the call.

//

>> I feel this identity crisis is kinda unnecessary. Like GH said, he is no different from BLY's other buddies, YQ & YM, as long as BLY still treats him like one. I think this is just a short-circuit moment of BLY.

10. Part of Ch. 108: Daddy Bai's wedding day - Sweet patch-up

Reveal hidden contents

// Excerpt:

After last night's call, GH said everything he wanted to say from his heart. He had a really good sleep afterwards. In the morning, GH went downstairs with GY. GH waited while GY went to get the car.

Then, a bicycle came over and stopped right in front of GH.

GH had a shock. He didn't think BLY would take the initiative to look for him after telling him off like that yesterday. It seemed like wifey cannot be pampered. Sometimes, a couple of scolding is beneficial for emotional interaction. GH felt a little proud of himself inside, but he didn't show it on his face. He looked at BLY with some remnants of his bold spirit from yesterday.

"Why are you here? Don't you feel ashame riding such a broken bicycle?"

In other words, don't you always place us in two different strata? Today, I'll use your own thinking against you, make you feel hurt for good, and let you experience how it feels like to be have your good thoughts trampled on.

BLY didn't counter GH's words intentionally. He took out a breakfast bag, which contained hot buns. He reached it out towards GH expressionlessly.

A powerful smell strikes the nose!

GH looked into the bag and pretended that he didn't.

"What are those?"

BLY took out a bun and stuffed it in GH's mouth.

"Buns. I got them from Aunty Zou just now. You have not eaten these for a few days right?"

"Why did you get them for me?"

GH said that as he took several big bites out of the bun. His words did not match his actions.

"If you don't want them, give them to me."

BLY was just about to keep the bag. GH reached out his hand to snatch them. BLY's original intention was to tease GH. Seeing him reach forward to grab them, BLY let him have the buns.

A posh car drove past them slowly.

GY lowered the window and looked at GH.

"Do you still need me to fetch you to school?"

GH was chewing. It was inconvenient for him to talk. He shook his head instead.

GY shifted his eyes towards BLY. BLY gave him a smile. The window was drawn up slowly. BLY's smile darted through the bulletproof car window.

Many years later, GY still remembers that smile.

It is like a natural diamond. It looks sparkling and captivating on the outside, and it is impenetrable on the inside.

//

>> Aaawww!! GH is not a petty person at all. Quite easy to please. Like a kid. Haha. Also, does anyone knows what "Many years later, GY still remembers that smile" means?

11. Ch. 109: Da Hai courageously protects his wifey

Reveal hidden contents

GH & BLY were texting each other in class, discussing whether BLY should move over to GH's place permanently, since BHQ had married Aunty Zou. BLY refused to move and GH replied, "You are already my wifey. How can you keep staying at your parents' place?" Of course, BLY got mad at GH's choice of words. But, before BLY could react, GH & BLY got called out by the Chemistry teacher to go to the front and read out their messages. They stood at the front silently, thinking of the mushy words inside. The teacher snatched the phone over, paused for a while, and finally asked for the password to unlock the phone. In the end, they changed the content and read it out loud. Their phones got confiscated.

During a teacher meeting, GH & BLY went to the empty staff room to steal their phones back. Their plan was about to succeed until BLY realised that he forgot to fix the lock. The Chemistry teacher found out that the lock wasn't working and called them to come back.

The Chemistry teacher took out a cane to punish them. He caned GH first. When it came to BLY's turn, GH came out with excuses so that BLY can avoid the cane. But, the teacher persisted.

12. Ch. 110: Just because it is him -Sweet night-out

Reveal hidden contents

Just as the Chemistry teacher was about to cane BLY, GH pushed her away and grabbed the cane from her. In the end, GH broke the cane and walked out together with BLY.

// And the novel writes:

So, these two rascals no longer have any intention to attend lessons. They flipped over the wall and got out of school. They went onto a food street and tried every shop along it. On the streets, they were each holding a stick of candied fruits. As they eat, they teased about the Chemistry teacher, recalling the 'constipated' look after getting mad at them, and thinking about her menacing look in bed...

When they hit a funny point in their talk, both of them would ignore everyone around them and fool around on the street playfully without any considerations for others.

The night envelopes all of BeiJing. The flower shop at the corner of the street was playing the instrumental piece, Salut D'amour, both of their legs were walking in tandem with the melody's tempo. Their long shadows were extended gradually under the street lights. In a dark corner, GH suddenly grabbed onto BLY, and kissed him while no one was around.

Then, he turned his head back, licked the side of his mouth, and said faintly, "So sweet."

Of course. The sugar bits were left all over the side of your mouth. How can it be not sweet?

In the past over ten years of GH's life, there wasn't a moment like now where he felt such great indulgence. An ordinary conversation and a simple eye contact can give him an indescribable sense of comfort. Even if it is a silent walk down this road, just because this person is him, this gloomy and dark road can instantly become brilliant and captivating.

Perhaps, the first round of love in his life has just started.

//

As they continued to walk, they saw two beautiful ladies. BLY whistled while GH shouted, "Beauty!" at them. Later on, another lady passed by.

// And the novel writes:

"How do you think of her?"

BLY took a look, and almost hit a pole in front. This lady has a huge frame and looks fierce. She walks with very big actions.

"Why do you like this type?" BLY couldn't understand at all.

******Warning: Restricted content ahead. This is not suitable for the young.******

Reveal hidden contents

GH said, "Those girls who are too gentle are not fun to screw with!"

BLY gave GH his judging eyes and didn't say a word.

GH then sticked his mouth close to BLY's ears, and said softly, "Whoever I screw won't be as good as screwing you."

BLY got mad, grabbed GH by his neck, pushed him against an advertisement board and gave him a round of fierce kicks. GH's hands grabbed the sides of the board as he couldn't stop laughing.

//

Same as the episode:

Both of them finally reached GH's place. They went to a convenient to grab a snack before heading up. GH said the name of that snack wrongly and caused BLY to laugh non-stop. When they reached upstairs, they found out that Jiang Yuan (JY) took the backup key to enter their place. JY first criticised BHQ for ditching BLY and then suggested to take care of him. BLY replied with two words, "Good night."

>> Aaaww!!! GH & BLY walking the streets so happily and kissing like a couple!!! :D

13. Ch. 111: Stop disturbing us - >_<

Reveal hidden contents

GH came out from the bedroom and asked BLY if he wants to shower with him. BLY chose the lesser of the two demons and complied.

In the bathroom, both of them were admiring each other's bodies. BLY was done bathing first. (There were 2 showerheads & a bathtub.) GH wanted BLY to test the temperature of the water in the bathtub. BLY knew GH will jump on the chance of him bending over and so told him that he would put on his clothes first.

Reveal hidden contents

GH hugged him from behind and bit his shoulders. BLY wanted him to let go. GH refused and shifted his hands onto BLY's neck. GH told BLY that BLY is way too smart for his Xiao Hai Zi to 'live'.

// And the novel writes:

Gh said that as he grinded BLY from behind between his cheeks, and let out heavy and lustful breathing intentionally.

BLY has gotten used to this kind of speech. His reaction is no longer as intense as the start. BLY put his hand behind his back and grabbed GH's little monster with some strength as a warning for GH to be more serious. Then, he glanced behind at GH.

"Do you really want it?"

GH rubbed his chin against BLY's shoulders.

"You really can't hold back anymore?"

GH used his teeth to grind BLY's shoulders, showing his impatience.

"Go grab those two bags of pan-fried-flavoured d*cks then."

GH, "..."

//

After they came out of shower, GH went back into his room as BLY & JY chatted. JY wanted to help BLY dry his hair with a hair-dryer. GH came out to do so instead. JY continued to chat about getting BLY to study abroad. BLY rejected and asked JY to leave so that he & GH can turn in. After JY left, BLY wanted GH to get tools from the convenient store for him to modify the door lock. BLY made the same joke again, which annoyed GH and in turn caused BLY to laugh for a while. This made them forget about all the unhappiness earlier with JY.

>> HAHAHAHA. So, BLY kept teasing GH with his mistake at the convenient store. It's fun seeing GH get annoyed by BLY. xD Also, GH & BLY’s first time showering together… <3

@alvinboithank you very much for all the translations. such an amazing works! i can imagine how much time & efforts that you've spent to translate so many chapters. many many thanks again & (though episode 15 is the last one for now) i'm looking forward to the continuation :D

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

@ayasdai OMG!! thank you very muach for sharing this!! i've been looking for the complete version of this song for forever & now thanks to you, i can finally get it! thank you so much!! :D:D:D

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

I wish I hadn't discovered this series until Season 2 came out, so I wouldn't have to wait ONE WHOLE YEAR in anticipation before the next Season :dizzy:

Omg I'm feeling the same way!!!!!!!!! (I think we are all feeling the same way) hahahahahaha!

4 minutes ago, thoron said:

there! You just met him. :D

Who is heeeeeeeee? Is he related to the Novel or what? Please tell me. Don't kill me. Hahahahaha!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@ayasdai OMG!! thank you very muach for sharing this!! i've been looking for the complete version of this song for forever & now thanks to you, i can finally get it! thank you so much!! :D:D:D

Welcome my dear :wub: (I am too addicted and always looking for new bits and pieces from the guys/show. S2 come faster)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, mctmy8 said:

And btw, who the richard simmons is richard simmon? Hahahaha! (If I'm not mistaken)

Look closely. He's there hiding in your sentence hehe.

8 minutes ago, mctmy8 said:

Who is heeeeeeeee? Is he related to the Novel or what? Please tell me. Don't kill me. Hahahahaha!

And if above technique doesn't help. 

To summon Richard Simmons, you have to type all of your favorite parts of GuHai and BaiLouYin in your next post. 

And by parts i mean body parts lol. 

Only then will the great Richard Simmons reveal himself. 

• Like 2