15 minutes ago, liesl said:

WHAT? Confirmed? He's really going to come to Munich? Here? TWO DAYS FROM NOW? Seriously? crazy-monkey-emoticon-026.gif

Gosh, this is so out of the blue. I'm still not prepared mentally! OMG!

If you have the time to welcome him at the airport, I bet you will surprise him :lol: that would be very special for him ;) 

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, sonicwave said:

Yes, if his air plane tickets are to be believed. The Chinese fans reported this. Tomorrow he'll go to Beijing.

should I wish you good luck? :D

Someone please give me the time when he's going to arrive in Munich! Please please please! praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif And yes, I need all luck in the world that I could get! OMG!

And please give an update when he's going to go to Nice since I'm going to go to Nice as well!! :crazy: What are the odds? Gosh... Don't play with me, universe... praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif

@sohocomo Oh no.. if he wears the necklace, I'm going to lose my sanity completely! I'm already losing a quarter of my sanity right now. loosing-it-smiley.gif

@gayyoxx I'm nothing but a dust. I doubt my presence would surprise him or it would be special for him.

• Like 19

Ok... This is seriously creeping me out...

Spoiler

While I appreciate knowing where they are going just so we can like spazz if they are near us but the way the information is gotten is just...they can find out about his itinerary from his air tickets? Like how? I thought information is gotten from his management or something...

By the way, I think the scenery of Munich and Nice are gorgeous.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, liesl said:

Someone please give me the time when he's going to arrive in Munich! Please please please! praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif And yes, I need all luck in the world! OMG!

And please give an update when he's going to go to Nice since I'm going to go to Nice as well!! :crazy: And I've already planned that a month before. What are the odds? Gosh...

@sohocomo Oh no.. if he wears the necklace, I'm going to lose my sanity completely! I'm already losing a quarter of my sanity right now. loosing-it-smiley.gif

The exact time is currently blurred on wb, for protective reasons, so atm can't help:(

• Like 6

Hello... im from the phils, and i have been reading your posts everyday after work when i learned about this forum (this is my first time to go and read a forum about any show or celebrity) I reached the last page of your posts. Actually im just here to read some updates for my babies (XWZ and HJY) hihihi... i can't stop the addiction... T_T... i missed them both being together... since season 2 is banned, can you help me guys a little? I turned to reading the novel as an alternative (english ver) to satisfy my addiction, hehe. Im done reading chapter 123, do you have a copy of the remaining chapters? Im sorry i checked google but i cant seem to find the next chapter. Please help me guys... ^^] .. there are some pinoys here, hehe, kumusta ka-addict haha...

Edited by tommypaul
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, sonicwave said:

Johnny's new schedual:

5.9 Shanghai to Beijing

5.10 Beijing to Munich

Nice to Frankfurt

5.18? Frankfurt to Beijing

There's a rumor he's going to the Cannes Film Festival.

yay a busy week for our whale.

i live in indonesia, but i excited for the fans who live there.

hope you guys can meet jingyu :w00t:

it's such an honor if jingyu really go to Cannes Film Festival, although he is just a rookie.

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Ok... This is seriously creeping me out...

Hide contents

While I appreciate knowing where they are going just so we can like spazz if they are near us but the way the information is gotten is just...they can find out about his itinerary from his air tickets? Like how? I thought information is gotten from his management or something...

By the way, I think the scenery of Munich and Nice are gorgeous.

It‘s from plane ticket agencies.

It's actually quite common in asia or China. A lot of stars' itieraries are known, especially if it's work related.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, sonicwave said:

It‘s from plane ticket agencies.

It's actually quite common in asia or China. A lot of stars' itieraries are known, especially if it's work related.

Any news on ZZ? Who knows, he might have a schedule to Paris around that time? :phew:

• Like 12

Hi @tommypaul, welcome! Please refer to the first page , and more of it here :heart:

._. ugh I'm still having problems with IQiYi registration. Oh well, I will try harder when it's ep 10 and above lmao haha and once I'm done with the deadline.

So fun! I wish I am still studying in the UK :mellow: I'll take a flight to Munich just to see JY, plus there is higher chance there will be less crowd there so who knows I may be lucky enough to get a photo with him and give him gifts (without making him uncomfortable of course). I can't stand people shoving cameras to his face like he's a panda at the Malaysian zoo. off topic: Munich is such a lovely place, I've visited there twice -- wonder what he could be up to there?

• Like 12

2 hours ago, sonicwave said:

Johnny's new schedual:

5.9 Shanghai to Beijing

5.10 Beijing to Munich

Nice to Frankfurt

5.18? Frankfurt to Beijing

There's a rumor he's going to the Cannes Film Festival.

I got so excited when I saw Munich in the schedule  :D. I'm flying through Munich this week and will be in the airport for a few hours. But then I saw the day! I'll be arriving at the airport May 12, so I'm too late  :bawling:. I could have had a chance to see JY  :bawling:. I was so close.  

It will be really amazing if JY is going to the Cannes Film Festival. It would be such an amazing opportunity. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

I think JY will be pleasantly surprised to see international fans welcoming him. It is a nice thought so those who can, go for it! 

@sonicwave 

Hide contents

Plane ticket agencies can release passengers' info? Yikes. 

Agree with you nippy, I am sure he will be delightfully surprise knowing he has fans too in Europe or any other place that he visits. But I share your concern of people knowing this schedule, that is like scary shite. Pardon my french.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Any news on ZZ? Who knows, he might have a schedule to Paris around that time? :phew:

Nope, still missing:D not even he's in Shanghai or Beijing, just that he's sick (stomach flu) last few days.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

I think JY will be pleasantly surprised to see international fans welcoming him. It is a nice thought so those who can, go for it! 

@sonicwave 

Hide contents

Plane ticket agencies can release passengers' info? Yikes. 

Not sure if it's legal in China, but apparently they do sell this kind of information, and suffer no consequencies, sometimes even encouraged by star agencies:(

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, sonicwave said:

Not sure if it's legal in China, but apparently they do sell this kind of information, and suffer no consequencies, sometimes even encouraged by star agencies:(

Ouch. The line between professional and personal is surely blurry there...

ZZ is sick for a few days already!? Poor him. :tears: I hope he will be alright soon.

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks

Episode 4 uncut...

The only cut scene worth mentioning is Bai Luoyin in his skimpy underwear and his hairy legs :w00t: before he woke up the next morning with a fever and flu. I feel like they purposely shot this and reserved it for the uncut... If this was publicly released, I bet everyone would be zooming and zooming on that particular area ROFL. The awkward thing is when he woke up he's wearing a long grey pants (long john) LOL.

The rest are just some close ups on Bai Luoyin and I can clearly see his little stubbles on his chin :heart:

@izziehudson I'll try to help you with this tomorrow k.

Hello everyone,

I put in spoiler some information regarding the "Festival de Cannes".

Spoiler

" On the 13th May, as part of the China Co-­‐Production Day, the CNC, in partnership with  the Marché du Film and Bridging the Dragon, will organize a panel focusing on recent developments within international co-­‐productions with China. Among the panellists are Jerry Ye, CEO of one of China’s top film groups, Huayi Brothers"

the full document here: http://www.marchedufilm.com/uploads/pageTelecharger/file/fr/aec27ac8c4c7d789a61d39e1472f6bac06d324f7.pdf

• Like 17