1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

Remember how we (well, I did, at least) dissected the 28 seconds of the Happy Camp video with JY walking over to ZZ while flirting outrageously? Well, in a new HC video, there's another view of this, focused on ZZ's face. And when we don't see JY's reaction, it looks quite innocent. But let's put gifs of the two views together, shall we, and see what happens. 

I can't make them match precisely, but it's just to illustrate what's going on with Johnny when ZZ is smiling so brilliantly (and sticking out his tongue!). The answer is: Johnny is put under ZZ's spell and is forced, by his magic, to go stand beside him. :) 

Hide contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oooooh that sneaky zhouzhou look how his eyes keep darting between jingyu and the actual game,  so sneaky and trying to be subtle at it's best seeing if his hubby received his signal or not.  Aaah as those gifs make me happy they make me sad bc they can’t be with each other like that in public again or be together in any way at all :tears:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

Why is it so HOT today?

Hide contents

8c1306390cd79123fd22f08eaa345982b0b7809a

4fb0be55564e925875f6e2149b82d158cebf4e9a

Please our beloved translators, let us know what they are saying... lxhlike_thumb.gif

First pic

BLY: what are you doing

GH : didn't you say you would quit smoking? Baby stop smoking, quickly get on the bed so we can  get down to business

seond pic

wait.. Wait a moment..

If only we could have seen more steamy scenes esp in season 2 

Edited by woodencoaster
  • Like 15

4 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Remember how we (well, I did, at least) dissected the 28 seconds of the Happy Camp video with JY walking over to ZZ while flirting outrageously? Well, in a new HC video, there's another view of this, focused on ZZ's face. And when we don't see JY's reaction, it looks quite innocent. But let's put gifs of the two views together, shall we, and see what happens. 

I can't make them match precisely, but it's just to illustrate what's going on with Johnny when ZZ is smiling so brilliantly (and sticking out his tongue!). The answer is: Johnny is put under ZZ's spell and is forced, by his magic, to go stand beside him. :) 

Hide contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

I really love this observation. I have been staring at this gif set for hours. 

Bless Huang Jingyu and Xuweizhou

Bless their chemistry !

Bless the one who posted this.

Bless the content In this post.

Bless this Forum where the content get posted.

Bless @skeletonworks For starting this all.

Bless everything!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

DAILY DOSE ee8caa.pngee8cab.png

Gu Hai x Bai Luoyin (4/?)

EPISODE 4

Hide contents

3oEjI8AfvVPaOMF320.gif

Fav!!!!!

• Like 15

@ximichem JY shows more love here :)

Pic from: Here

Spoiler

Guitar_zpsb95sfus5.jpg

Love the guitar AND the glasses, too.

I wonder if JY knows how to play the guitar? I'd really, really like to watch him play and sing along with it. That would be a nice welfare gift to his fans when his Weibo followers reach 3 million :)

Oh, we are on Pg 888...nice triple digits =)

• Like 17

JY will go to Munich:wub:. That is good to bring more work opportunity. He can relax there enjoy scenery because MUnich is very nice place to go. Who know maybe when he come back China, he will bring gift or souvenir for Timmy. If that happen, I will fanboying and delulu like crazy haha. Thank you @izziehudson for help guide us buy TImmy's album. I just bought mine yesterday:).

• Like 9

@tommypaul no worries, enjoy! :D

@timmyjh yay let's all wait for the album to come in our mailboxes :heart: it will be shipped on 16/5 

anyway just to share this, credit to whaleandmonkey (Wattpad)

JY's measurement (chest-waist-hips)

Spoiler

measure.jpg

not HQ pic tho, sorry

but he lost a lot of weight so the measurement above may not be accurate.

I don't even know how people get this info, man. 

JY's height

Spoiler

Fullscreen_capture_09052016_102740_AM.jp

not HQ pic too, sorry!

again like ZZ, I'm like just under their nipples and I'm not sure how to feel about that. I am so short lmao.

side note: I think ZZ will look so cute in Bavarian costume if JY were to buy this for him hehe

off topic stuff in spoiler below:

Spoiler

1409482551336_wps_38_epa04377061_Bayern_

Bavarian costume worn by Bayern Munich footballers

credit : in pic

Hope JY gets to go to Neuschwanstein Castle too, it's amazing. And he definitely should try the local beer. Munich is a wonderful, wonderful place, but since he's going there for work (probably, nothing concrete has been said yet) he may not have time to really explore Munich and experience the local culture! That's a shame :( ((sorry I am just so in love with Munich))

Have a lovely Monday wherever you are! I'm at work haha

• Like 18

13 hours ago, _supermai said:

YZ on Facetime :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

So, can anyone tell me what are they talking about? And when did it happen?

And what bad things did people say about ZZ's mom? I can't get that information.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, pureblade said:

Love the illustration; Johnny's captivation is very clear! Just shows you how tables may have turned ^_^?  ZZ's mouth agape with wonder:img]

My chronic nostalgia :rolleyes:...

Oh I saw that look before!!! The look when JY threw him on the bed after he kissed drunk GH and ZZ look so horny. With mouth slightly open, and eyes fixed to his beloved, waiting to be touched it was glorious view for my poor poor heart. 

ZZ and JY's turned on look are some of my favorites from the scenes. Unashamedly enjoying every secs of it.

• Like 16