27 minutes ago, _supermai said:

It was a manip / FMV. Not really true. </3

Although it's manip but hopefully someone can subbed this facetime convo. Who knows, there might be something hilarious in it :P 

edit: here's the youtube with Engsub on JY-ZZ manip facetime.

Spoiler

• Like 16

3 hours ago, timmyjh said:

JY will go to Munich:wub:. That is good to bring more work opportunity. He can relax there enjoy scenery because Munich is very nice place to go. Who know maybe when he come back China, he will bring gift or souvenir for Timmy. If that happen, I will fanboying and delulu like crazy haha. 

LOL, am I the only one who thinks about beer when hearing the news of HJY going to Munich?

HJY, just go to Hofbrauhaus, nothing a stein of beer can't fix.

Anyway, since there is nothing confirmed about his trip to Europe, you guys (especially who has weibo) shouldn't tag him with any hashtag that mentions this trip, especially Cannes related hashtag, since Cannes is a very big thing and if it turns out to be just rumor, it'll come bite back at HJY, real hard.

• Like 6

Hello fellow Addicted ^^

I'm very very new here and want to drop something to say hello..

please take care of me. hehehe

I'm very thankful for this forum bcs it provide me many news about ZZ, JY and others. keep going everyone ^0^

Spoiler

LOL.. honestly idk how to handle this. pffffttttt

:D

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Although it's manip but hopefully someone can subbed this facetime convo. Who knows, there might be something hilarious in it :P 

Hide contents

Ohh ZZ really like to make meow moew sound :D

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Kim RyeNa said:

Hello fellow Addicted ^^

I'm very very new here and want to drop something to say hello..

please take care of me. hehehe

I'm very thankful for this forum bcs it provide me many news about ZZ, JY and others. keep going everyone ^0^

Hide contents

LOL.. honestly idk how to handle this. pffffttttt

:D

Welcome to the family! First post of this topic has very valuable information and links to various important posts, you might find it interesting to read!

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Anyway, since there is nothing confirmed about his trip to Europe, you guys (especially who has weibo) shouldn't tag him with any hashtag that mentions this trip, especially Cannes related hashtag, since Cannes is a very big thing and if it turns out to be just rumor, it'll come bite back at HJY, real hard.

Hmm don't know what to say about this when his official global fanclub is the topic moderator for the hashtag on Weibo, so fans took it as official news. I don't know if there are fans handling the fanclub weibo page but I know sometimes Vivi (his manager) updates the weibo.

• Like 8

21 hours ago, ximichem said:

To clarify, none here has the power to limit the other's actions. Advise and recommendation are more than welcomed. Not lecturing!

Personally, I believe folks here are all grown-ups, gaining our own experiences from our diverse background, being conscious enough to react properly to different cases. And this thread has gradually become a so-called shelter to rest our mind from the troublesome tiring real life. So, please!

Again, personally, UNLESS the C-fans who are free enough and have nothing to do with their own forums and feel the need to wander here this thread to kill their time and decide to translate our posts, as if they are acquainted with our..erm..wild, and share back to their community, I don't have a vision how we are impacting directly on the actors :blink:

adding to this:

SSF = Shangyin Soompi Family

it is as its name, a place where we're a family, loving the series, the book, the characters, and the actors, sharing our perspectives and experiences, cherishing our delulu memories and happiness..

Question is: why would we celebrate our wild party at other's house?

:blink:

• Like 22

43 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Never underestimate the power of fangirls. lol That was quick. :thumbsup:

Spoiler

And here's a random happy gif of JY. :D

tumblr_o2ct3xI5yH1qaa0sjo2_500.gif

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

I'd be more than happy to volunteer to bite back at HJY (real hard). And vice versa of course. 

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Oh puhlease. I'd be more than happy to volunteer to bite back at HJY (real hard). And vice versa of course. 

You know, I am torn between wanting to stop you since JY is ZZ's or using this opportunity to *ahem* console ZZ and show him many errr... attractions at my room London.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Oh puhlease. I'd be more than happy to volunteer to bite back at HJY (real hard). And vice versa of course. 

LMAO!!!

Queueing in biting JY. 

Leave some room, for me to bite, will you?

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

You know, I am torn between wanting to stop you since JY is ZZ's or using this opportunity to *ahem* console ZZ and show him many errr... attractions at my room London.

You could always volunteer to bite ZZ too. 

3 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Queueing in biting JY. 

187cm worth of real estate - there's plenty of room left! 

Has this been posted here yet? ZZ's album signing promo trailer - 15 seconds of sheer coolness (is this a word?).

Spoiler

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

I'd be more than happy to volunteer to bite back at HJY (real hard). And vice versa of course. 

13 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

13 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Children, Children, Children!!  Auntie wants video with closeups on facial expressions...for...research:rolleyes:

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

23 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

22 minutes ago, Scandani said:

LMAO!!!

Queueing in biting JY. 

Ha ha ha .... everyone wants a piece of JY. Am ready for my share too.. count me in.. 

I would like to especially bite the sexy nape and neck... how about your favourites... 

Mind can play dirty tricks I seriously have to work but imagining about the places I wanna bite is driving me crazy.. ahhh suffering from sudden shortness of breath and feeling extremely hot... :P

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, palz4u said:

Ha ha ha .... everyone wants a piece of JY. Am ready for my share too.. count me in.. 

I would like to especially bite the sexy nape and neck... how about your favourites... 

Mind can play dirty tricks I seriously have to work but imagining about the places I wanna bite is driving me crazy.. ahhh suffering from sudden shortness of breath and felling extremely hot... :P

Ayyy, since we are on queue I get those parts first, laaa laa since neck and nape def my two favorites 'seen' biting spot. The others... Oh well. Cupcakes is all I can say.

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

You could always volunteer to bite ZZ too. 

*looking at the suggestion*

tumblr_o44uj7Nuqe1qm280eo2_500.gif

*looking at the gif*

esztxerx yg uyfczaeryuvyuiuhpojuvyrezw agbex dxydrxf !!!

*losing self control*

Hmmm. Apparently, everyone is busy with JY so I can monopolise ZZ? Good. Good. Here are more ZZ's related gifs for *ahem* research purposes.

Spoiler

XMiEZab.gif

tumblr_o3b9oopeBI1qds027o6_400.gif

tumblr_o44uj7Nuqe1qm280eo1_500.gif

• Like 18