Quantcast

33 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Something like that hahahahaha. I just wished it remained CUT. LOL. The point of UNCUT is showing something worth showing (worthy of being CUT to be shown later) but I don't see there's a point showing that... wDw0F6x.gif

I think it's the "real" uncut that was aired on iqiyi. The DVD will probably contain BTS, extra never seen footages, goodies etc.

Ooh. I'd buy the DVD (if available internationally) only to see those unseen before BTS! Long hours of BTS, please! (It's like having an Addicted the Reality Show).

29 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

XWZ is sick atm, confirmed by his friend Jie Yu when being asked by fans. He is said to have stomach flu. 

Poor ZZ. I hope he gets well soon. Stomach flu usually takes two to three days to recover, right? Where is he now? Beijing?

Edit: also, following @Scandani above, I'd appreciate if someone could inform us here why is it "critical time" for ZZ and what is considered as "unneeded conspiracy" which may harm him? Maybe @htuvecila or @skeletonworks could enlighten me here? I do not have access on weibo so I do not know what is going on with c-fans. Any clarification is appreciated.

• Like 20

ZZ has been MIA for ten days now, hasn't he? His livestream with ifensi was April 28 and we don't know when the 2 million-welfare videos were shot or when he went to Tianjin. So we haven't seen him live for a long time! What IS he doing? (Apart from being sick, poor fellow.)

Edit: Aww, both ZZ & JY both posted within minutes almost a photo of their moms. It's too sweet. A such a coincidence... Not. :) 

Something completely different: this bit from the bts always creeps me out for a moment. If this was taken out of context, I'd think ZZ looks victimized. Like he's someone who's used to abuse and just lies there and takes, uncomfortably, unwillingly, but without fighting it. He just lies there, all stiff, looking away, smiling that strange smile, accepting his horrible fate in life. 

JY looks like he doesn't know what to do with ZZ either - he must feel very uncomfortable too, when ZZ seems to refuse to look him in the eye. It's not until the director says 'BLY starts to struggle' that the scene turns into playful again... 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, htuvecila said:

XWZ is sick atm, confirmed by his friend Jie Yu when being asked by fans. He is said to have stomach flu. 

Reveal hidden contents

There are a lot of conspiracies going around but I dearly wish everybody here could restraint it. Same as the time ZZ (who just came back from long MIA and got attacked again online) drove back from Beijing to Shanghai to support his friends, it's not a good time for rumors and conspiracies. :)

Thanks for sharing the info. I hope he gets well soon! I wish he'd be like JY and announced to fans that "I'm sick" but I guess he doesn't want to worry fans. But I always find myself worrying when he's not online more than 12 hours.. >_>

I will try to restraint from speculating so much. Agree. It's not good for him. It's a very very critical time. He doesn't need any more conspiracies from international fans than already are by Cfans..

(sorry if some didn't get my message here)

Edited out since the pic had been shared by izziehudson in previous page instead I would just put this gifs from @aeislaeigh

JY's loving gaze

3o6EhVCp3wYsEilOfu.gif

and ....

ZZ's loving gaze he even followed JY's head movement. So cute

Spoiler

tumblr_o6uclv3Jpg1uncpu2o1_400.gif

sorry no cr.

I found this on some previous pages. Is the last gif is yours, charlie10? I remember vaguely that you mentioned how ZZ'z eyes even followed JY's movement.

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

I read some conspiracy theories here, but sometimes I feel you and I read and post in two different forums here. I mean I know you are ZZ biased but man, would you knock it down a notch. Nobody here spread bad rumors about ZZ. As @skeletonworks mentioned before, most of us here love the two boys even with our biases. So, maybe you are preaching in the wrong forum. Since no one here have any bad feelings of ZZ. We love him.

Thank you for being understanding and I was being very brief and frank.

Spoiler

There are good conspiracies and there are bad ones. I believe no one is this forum would post ungrounded conspiracies such as ZZ is pregnant and celebrate his stomach flu coz it makes the conspiracy correct like what I saw in other forums.

Also I didn't say it before but a lot of conspiracies/ suggestive posts in this forum are proven to be wrong, even with the positive ones and I didn't really stop or correct anyone. For eg, someone said maybe ZZ visited JY in Dandong and had his friends posted the photos that were taken sometime before to cover him up. Well even his friend's filming crew thanked ZZ and Ryan to visit their filming place in their weibo on that day so apparenty that idea was not accurate. I didn't comment on most of the stuff coz I know everyone means no harm. And sometimes being a little bit imaginative is not a bad thing.

I said nothing that is similar to "someone here has bad feeling for ZZ", so please don't get it wrong. However, sometimes the couple's benefit is placed above JY and ZZ's individual benefit in this forum. You can agree to disagree. 

Conspiracies and rumors at the time when either of them is sick is not something I personally love to see. Hence I posted my comment above. Of course everyone here can continue to do whatever they want to do, I gave my share and you did too.  Thank you for your opinion btw :)

Edit: @gayyoxx for some of you who want to know more about the situation in Asia forums, beside some acceptable rumors, now some fans are using ZZ's sickness to paint a conspiracy of how he escaped to Dandong to visit JY, how they wear couple items to challenge the Gov:sweatingbullets:. How it sucks for ZZ to worry bout JY till he falls sick, etc. In short both JY and ZZ are the representatives for LBGT to go against SARFT and noone can stop their love ever. :blink:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

@izziehudson I also find it amusing that Mainland China's production uses traditional Chinese ^^

Actually, I have an explanation why it is in Traditional Chinese because of my work. But it is not the definite reason, it may be other reason. It's also not uncommon to put Traditional Chinese as opening/ending credits.

It may be that particular font is only available in Traditional Chinese (Well, could just change the font to others I know). And also, it is common to put names in Traditional Chinese for opening/ending credits or even some other place even though China uses Simplified now. It is more artsy that way and kind of I don't know how to say, just that everyone should know how their names are written in Traditional Chinese at least. 
Because of this reason and also a lot of times that font I'm using doesn't have complete set, my work that deals with Chinese characters is a headache sometimes. 

• Like 14

Fan art

Source:   顾海的小奶音

Spoiler

006h9I6Cjw1f3nkpvs7shj30v80kyq92.jpg

Source:    顯靈-TOPVINCI

Spoiler

aebbe5c3jw1f3n2lrj2j6j21kw1l0wkh.jpg

Source:   顾海的小奶音

Spoiler

006h9I6Cgw1f3ng7unu5nj30dw0jgk4n.jpg

• Like 17

I unabashedly and unreservedly admit that I love reading the delu conspiracies and theories. Yet I also understand the reality and take everything with a pinch of salt, which is how I feel about the members of this thread as well. Therefore, I don't understand how discussing about delu theories will cause harm to JY or ZZ. Most of the time,  the thread gets back on track after some entries...that is why I love it here. We are all here because we love "Addicted" and in the process the actors as well. I agree with skipping those parts we don't quite agree with cos there are so many different opinions but that make things varied and interesting. 

@charlie10 I happen to think differently. I honestl think WZ is too shy at that moment, hence he is like freezing...haha

• Like 20

7 hours ago, liesl said:

Sorry to disappoint you but it's not a feather. It's a bat. It was taken on April 20 when ZZ went back from his trip to Korea.

lol Thanks for the correction. Guess the lack of news about the boys caused me to start deluluing all over the place :D

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks
6 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

I unabashedly and unreservedly admit that I love reading the delu conspiracies and theories. Yet I also understand the reality and take everything with a pinch of salt, which is how I feel about the members of this thread as well. Therefore, I don't understand how discussing about delu theories will cause harm to JY or ZZ. Most of the time,  the thread gets back on track after some entries...that is why I love it here. We are all here because we love "Addicted" and in the process the actors as well. I agree with skipping those parts we don't quite agree with cos there are so many different opinions but that make things varied and interesting.

I'm with you on this. And thus, as the thread starter, I give permission to everyone to post any delulu, conspiracy theories in this thread. If you don't like it, you can just skip it :w00t:  Wow I sound like someone with so much authority (LOL) but I'm just a speck of DUST.... Go away grumpy old men who's trying to wreck the ship.

27 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

I happen to think differently. I honestl think WZ is too shy at that moment, hence he is like freezing...haha

Yes, yes, I agree. Just to be clear, I don't actually think he feels victimized in that moment. It's just that's what it looks like, if you don't know the context. His whole body language, the way he looks away, the way he's not moving, it just looks very tragicomic to me. Like ZZ's thinking 'If I just lie here, maybe he'll stop". And JY's thinking: "Why is he being so still, I should stop!"

Or ZZ's thinking: "Is this the way it's going to be the entire shoot? This gorgeous, hunk of a man lying on top of me for hours (and beside me for the rest of the time), how will I cope? I better look away so I don't get too excited. Best if I don't move a muscle so he doesn't notice how absolutely wonderful it is to have his hands on me." 

:) 

@htuvecila - I appreciate information and facts, but I don't think anyone should tell anyone else here they can't speculate about what they want. If you don't want to speculate about YuZhou because you think it's bad for them, then don't. But for others, like me, it's part of what makes this forum fun. And we should strive to maintain our open atmosphere - allowing different opinions, different interests (on topic, of course). We should all be able to argue against someone, but don't do that by saying they shouldn't have said it in the first place. The difference is huge. Just my two cents.  Now let's talk some more about how it's JY nursing ZZ back to health by making him chicken soup. (Really happens - in my head.) ;) 

• Like 18

A dose to fix everyone's delulu and to celebrate six months of JY and ZZ's meeting, a new chapter for Love that Bloom is up!

Love that Bloom 9 - Unexpected Link

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/nigtZJ4Fct

Jingyu was there, sitting with his back at me, busily arranging his clothes on the drawer.

"We can share the wardrobe. Just put your clothes somewhere there and I'll put mine on the empty shelves." I said, trying to patch up the conversation again. I remembered the comfortable silence I had with him earlier today and current atmosphere was very far from that. I went back to my habit, trying to speak as many as I could. He, however, seemed to go back to his habit as well, keeping silence as hard as he could.

I finally gave up after he did not respond to my talking.

• Like 22

The most handsome son for the most beautiful mom, yesss handsome, handsome, handsome!

• Like 19

YuZhou manip  laugh.gif

Source:    撒子鱼的粥喵

Spoiler

7ec27299jw1f3nzq2hnuij20qo0xtn37.jpg

Begging for translation please... Thank you so much...

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks

kv3FQ98.jpg

Cr. @卖鱼粥的阿柴

I should be doing something productive but.....

Hahahahaha. This fandom is slaying it XD Why should I be doing something productive when this fandom is like this XDDDD

That's Zhouzhou's mum by the way. He also wished his mum a Happy Mother's Day shortly after Johnny (like about half an hour later) :w00t: And no he didn't post with this manip LOL.

But why must it be with a sea background hmmmm wDw0F6x.gif

9 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

YuZhou manip  laugh.gif

Source:    撒子鱼的粥喵

Begging for translation please... Thank you so much...

Hahaha,
"This uncle, please let go of baby, ok?" *Repeating for many lines*
“Baby want to go home to find mom"

EDIT: Opps, didn't see the bottom last line

• Like 18