On 5/5/2016 at 1:02 AM, skeletonworks said:

Sometimes I wonder if Zhouzhou was just teasing us with all the "You guess" because in the novel/series, when Guhai asked him whether Bai Luoyin likes him just as his dad likes him, he answered "You guess" :w00t:

@izziehudson and to those who bought Zhouzhou's album. So I asked my friend during lunch about the status page. Sorry if I made a mistake or something because I'm a forgetful person. So this is on top of my head.

Spoiler 1: This shows that payment have been received. Waiting for shipment. You can contact the seller if it's still not shipped within 24 hours (can't really remember what she told me lol). If it hasn't been shipped, you can cancel the order bla bla.. What else..Hmm can't remember hahaha.

Hide contents

lImKhPZ.jpg

Spoiler 2: 

1) Choosing warehouse

2) Send item to warehouse

3) Consolidate orders (? my friend not very sure)

4) Ship item

Hide contents

BBrtROu.jpg

is this from dotdot as well? i got a message in chinese, saying credit is low and i have to bear risk......dunno what that meant....but i just went ahead with the order..... @skeletonworks did u have the same error?

btw anyone knows if this is an orignal song and written by who? cannot seem to find the orignal singer of this song....someone might have posted.

credit: Apple Blanc

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, woodencoaster said:

Translation below (might not be 100% accurate cuz i'm a disgrace to my race hehe, please feel free to edit)

Reveal hidden contents

A reliable and unrestricted account: The HJY and XWZ I know

The first time I heard about HJY and XWZ was from a high school female classmate that I don’t frequently keep in contact with, one day she suddenly excitedly told me about the latest star over whom she’s been going crazy, called XWZ. She said XWZ triggered the second fangirling phase in her life, the first star being Wang Lee Hom many years ago.

And so these two people entered my awareness and became the honoured guests of our first episode for the new year.  All the soon-to-be hottest artistes would be gathered in this episode, Hwang Chi Yeol, HJY, XWZ, Zhang Tian Ai, Wang Da Lu. All of them were pursued by thousands of raging hormones. Unsurprisingly, the media was in a frenzy on the day of recording. The promotional posters triggered waves of chaos and ticket scalping. Usually, only two groups of people could ignite such a frenzy; Korean stars and TFBoys. But now, it seemed like the younger fans had found new targets for their enthusiasm.

The first time I set eyes on these two, I was momentarily stunned. XWZ was perpetually bright-eyed (not sure about this) and red-tipped nose in the show, but he was refined and exquisite in person. He was polite and reserved, like a Southerner meeting someone for the first time, perhaps because he was from Shanghai. When we spoke to him about the programme, he would just listen carefully with minimal response. Compared to XWZ’s reserved manner, HJY was much more unpolished (haha!). At every stage of the programme, he would knit his brows and his mouth would be slightly open, he would sometimes raise questions about the games with a Northern accent, he gave the impression that the games were very difficult and tiring. He always looked very dazed and expressionless, perhaps that’s how he looks when he’s thinking seriously about something. It seemed like the two of them were not ready to be famous. At night within the Saint Tropez (I think) hotel room, were hesitant and naïve artistes, while outside the room there were crowds of fans refusing to go home just so they could get a glimpse of their idols. This sort of unbalanced atmosphere could only be balanced on the internet (sorry don't really get this)

Before the recording, I went to XWZ’s dressing room to talk to him about the programme, basically everyone needed a killer move. He said he could do somersaults and neck springs. Actually, after seeing a lot of incredible acts like sword swallowing and chopping bricks with bare hands, somersaults and neck springs are not very special. But very steadily, in the clothes he was going to wear on stage, he started doing somersaults, multiple somersaults in a row, and was even going to start doing neck springs, but I quickly told him there was no need in case he dirtied his white shirt. But somehow on stage after that, he couldn’t do the somersault and neck spring one after the other and even fell over for a few awkward moments. Everyone around him was laughing their heads off and this became one of the laughing points of the night. 

We had also invited a very famous Commando, Yang Ming Xin, to the programme. After the recording was over, as was customary, we went around thanking the performers and guests, and found that Yang Ming Xin was in HJY's dressing room. HJY was very enthusiastically asking Yang Ming Xin about the armed forces and sometimes also spouted some technical army terms  (like Gu Hai!), his eyes were shining brightly, like a fan looking at his idol, you could tell he was very passionate about the armed forces, shooting, and training. 

The programme was supposed to air in mid April, but due to various reasons, it is still resting quietly in the editing computer (not sure of the proper term for this). There were a lot of rumours about them being blocked and banned, but in my opinion, beyond those roles, they are just two young men working very hard for their careers. Who hasn't experienced such helplessness and craziness in their careers; life is not easy, let's all be more charitable. 

I'm happy that the director still has interest for yuzhou after the ban news.

I feel like the director wait for the right time to air this ep.

Although we don't know when but luckily we have fancam's compilation.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, woodencoaster said:

Wow thanks for this!! Love how he's trying to stick up for them. And zz is so adorkable

Translation below (might not be 100% accurate cuz i'm a disgrace to my race hehe, please feel free to edit)

Hide contents

The first time I set eyes on these two, I was momentarily stunned. XWZ was perpetually bright-eyed (not sure about this) and red-tipped nose in the show, but he was refined and exquisite in person. 

He meant in the series, BLY was often showed with lip ulser  (remember the hemorrhoid cream scene lol) and red-tipped nose (runny nose probably).

• Like 8

when your bae can look sexy and cute at the same time ^_^

13129259_1270658546292668_310401199_n_zp

cr: 许魏洲资讯平台

@sohocomo your FF always brighten my days. I'm fangirling so hard LOL don't stop making it. Will give you so many :cookie: you want ehehehe

@woodencoaster I love how people who meet ZZ is falling hard for him, I means who's not? That is why I always love when JY and ZZ together. ZZ actually can bring the best out of JY. Who remember the event when ZZ always make JY join the conversation everytime he feel that JY somehow didn't pay attention or being himself (LOL). Eventhough they didn't talk about their dynamic here but I believe ZZ will bring JY into conversation more. But JY is so cute (with his mouth hanging open). Like ZZ said he such a dork when you knew him better.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, woodencoaster said:

Wow thanks for this!! Love how he's trying to stick up for them. And zz is so adorkable

Hide contents

A reliable and unrestricted account: The HJY and XWZ I know

The first time I heard about HJY and XWZ was from a high school female classmate that I don’t frequently keep in contact with, one day she suddenly excitedly told me about the latest star over whom she’s been going crazy, called XWZ. She said XWZ triggered the second fangirling phase in her life, the first star being Wang Lee Hom many years ago.

And so these two people entered my awareness and became the honoured guests of our first episode for the new year.  All the soon-to-be hottest artistes would be gathered in this episode, Hwang Chi Yeol, HJY, XWZ, Zhang Tian Ai, Wang Da Lu. All of them were pursued by thousands of raging hormones. Unsurprisingly, the media was in a frenzy on the day of recording. The promotional posters triggered waves of chaos and ticket scalping. Usually, only two groups of people could ignite such a frenzy; Korean stars and TFBoys. But now, it seemed like the younger fans had found new targets for their enthusiasm.

The first time I set eyes on these two, I was momentarily stunned. XWZ was perpetually bright-eyed (not sure about this) and red-tipped nose in the show, but he was refined and exquisite in person. He was polite and reserved, like a Southerner meeting someone for the first time, perhaps because he was from Shanghai. When we spoke to him about the programme, he would just listen carefully with minimal response. Compared to XWZ’s reserved manner, HJY was much more unpolished (haha!). At every stage of the programme, he would knit his brows and his mouth would be slightly open, he would sometimes raise questions about the games with a Northern accent, he gave the impression that the games were very difficult and tiring. He always looked very dazed and expressionless, perhaps that’s how he looks when he’s thinking seriously about something. It seemed like the two of them were not ready to be famous. At night within the Saint Tropez (I think) hotel room, were hesitant and naïve artistes, while outside the room there were crowds of fans refusing to go home just so they could get a glimpse of their idols. This sort of unbalanced atmosphere could only be balanced on the internet (sorry don't really get this)

Before the recording, I went to XWZ’s dressing room to talk to him about the programme, basically everyone needed a killer move. He said he could do somersaults and neck springs. Actually, after seeing a lot of incredible acts like sword swallowing and chopping bricks with bare hands, somersaults and neck springs are not very special. But very steadily, in the clothes he was going to wear on stage, he started doing somersaults, multiple somersaults in a row, and was even going to start doing neck springs, but I quickly told him there was no need in case he dirtied his white shirt. But somehow on stage after that, he couldn’t do the somersault and neck spring one after the other and even fell over for a few awkward moments. Everyone around him was laughing their heads off and this became one of the laughing points of the night. 

We had also invited a very famous Commando, Yang Ming Xin, to the programme. After the recording was over, as was customary, we went around thanking the performers and guests, and found that Yang Ming Xin was in HJY's dressing room. HJY was very enthusiastically asking Yang Ming Xin about the armed forces and sometimes also spouted some technical army terms  (like Gu Hai!), his eyes were shining brightly, like a fan looking at his idol, you could tell he was very passionate about the armed forces, shooting, and training. 

The programme was supposed to air in mid April, but due to various reasons, it is still resting quietly in the editing computer (not sure of the proper term for this). There were a lot of rumours about them being blocked and banned, but in my opinion, beyond those roles, they are just two young men working very hard for their careers. Who hasn't experienced such helplessness and craziness in their careers; life is not easy, let's all be more charitable. 

Wow. Thank you for this translation! :) I believe you did a pretty good job in translating this. I am saddened by this news. Because it seems that the director really wanted this episode to air but for certain reasons he cannot. :( and its the episode after the new year so it must be big and the cast were well thought of. How I wish that they can still air this episode in the upcoming weeks or months. :tears: if this will be aired that means the boys are in a better position right? :D 

i really miss the two boys on screen. Haha I hope they are doing well and is still keeping in touch like in our delulu minds. :blush:

• Like 11

Does Z stand for Zhou? I cannot turn off my delulu mode on weekends :expressionless: 

Warning!!! Don't look at some huge thing right below the belt. You are not prepared!!!!!  nose-bleeding-smiley-emoticon.png

13151490_508753005963632_136391208761613

Wherenever I see it, I just think about GH then BLY and relate to ZZ in real life :phew:

P.S. May I spam too much on Friday :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Does Z stand for Zhou? I cannot turn off my delulu mode on weekends :expressionless: 

Warning!!! Don't look at some huge thing right below the belt. You are not prepared!!!!!  nose-bleeding-smiley-emoticon.png

What should I do?

That's my illness,i can't stop my eyes for looking down to that area.

I know i shouldn't... I have to control myself.

Z shouldn't always stand for ZhouZhou but ofc Addicted & YuZhou brainwashed us :)) 

• Like 8

http://weibo.com/p/230444234d5455c852305e0f82a0af8f979660

I have replayed this fanmade video like crazy. The BGM: Remember the name. 

Spoiler

You ready?! Let's go!
Yeah, for those of you that want to know what we're all about
It's like this y'all (c'mon!)

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Mike! - He doesn't need his name up in lights
He just wants to be heard whether it's the beat or the mic
He feels so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him
But richard simmons em, he knows the code
It's not about the salary
It's all about reality and making some noise
Making the story - making sure his clique stays up
That means when he puts it down Tak's picking it up! Let's go!

Who the hell is he anyway?
He never really talks much
Never concerned with status but still leaving them star struck
Humbled through opportunities given despite the fact
That many misjudge him because he makes a living from writing raps
Put it together himself, now the picture connects
Never asking for someone's help, or to get some respect
He's only focused on what he wrote, his will is beyond reach
And now it all unfolds, the skill of an artist

This is twenty percent skill
Eighty percent fear
Be a hundred percent clear cause Ryu is ill
Who would've thought he'd be the one to set the west in flames
Then I heard him wreck it with The Crystal Method, "Name Of The Game"
Came back dropped Megadef, took em to church
I like bleach man, why you had the stupidest verse?
This dude is the truth, now everybody's giving him guest spots
His stock's through the roof I heard he's richard simmons' with S. Dot!

They call him Ryu, he's sick
And he's spitting fire
And mike got him out the dryer he's hot
Found him in Fort Minor with Tak
What a richard simmons' nihilist porcupine
He's a prick, he's a richard simmons
The type women want to be with, and rappers hope he get shot
Eight years in the making, patiently waiting to blow
Now the record with Shinoda's taking over the globe
He's got a partner in crime, his richard simmons is equally dope
You won't believe the kind of richard simmons that comes out of this kid's throat

Tak! - He's not your everyday on the block
He knows how to work with what he's got
Making his way to the top
He often gets a comment on his name
People keep asking him was it given at birth
Or does it stand for an acronym?
No he's living proof, got him rocking the booth
He'll get you buzzing quicker than a shot of vodka with juice
Him and his crew are known around as one of the best
Dedicated to what they do and give a hundred percent

Forget Mike - Nobody really knows how or why he works so hard
It seems like he's never got time
Because he writes every note and he writes every line
And I've seen him at work when that light goes on in his mind
It's like a design is written in his head every time
Before he even touches a key or speaks in a rhyme
And those richard simmons he runs with,
The kids that he signed?
Ridiculous, without even trying,
How did he do it?!

Yeah! Fort Minor
M. Shinoda - Styles of Beyond
Ryu! Takbir! Machine Shop!

I don't know why, but I am obsessed with the lines

"In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him
But richard simmons em, he knows the code"

I am pretty sure ZZ is a freaking sophisticated boy.  Whenever I tried to analyze his personality, I just did not know where to start. Wish there will be someone who is able to write on his personality for us. 

• Like 10

14 hours ago, tea4two said:

No, Dalian is like two hours away from Dandong.  We don't know when he left Dandong, only that it is after the welfare he made to the Korean fans.  As for ZZ's were about, no one knows, his last known location was in Tianjin.  ZZ's like a ninja in hiding, I admire this guy's hiding skill!  Chinese CP fans think he might show up in Shanghai lol!

Remember the boat ride? He probably went on a tour with his parents. Won't be surprised if it is a trip around Northeast China.

11 hours ago, Nada Helmy said:

Soooooooo the necklace is indeed a gift :wub: CP fans are delulu-ing that the necklace is the gift for 6 months yuzhou anniversary just like the ring it indeed means a lot to johnny seeing he kept wearing it even if it obviously looks small for his pointer finger,  johnny got couple rings and gave the other ring to zhouzhou while zhouzhou gave him the necklace. In Happy delulu land everything is possible :blush:

So it is indeed a gift and a recent gift! 

Speaking of which anything happen on 1st May? That is Luoyin birthday.

By the way, here is a somewhat funny update on Chinese censorship. Looks like they are going (after) bananas. :P 

http://gizmodo.com/china-bans-videos-of-people-eating-bananas-1775218100

• Like 14

Somewhat off topic:

Spoiler

I'm watching the movie Yesterday Once More, where XWZ sang the promo song. Some coincidences I noticed:

- The main actor is Bai Jing Ting 白敬亭, same surname as BLY 

- BJT was born on 15 Oct 1993, XWZ on 20 Oct 1994, both Libra ( btw, my birthday is 15 Oct too)

- During JY's gf skit on the awards night, the gf pretended that BJT was her rich cousin who bought a VR cam. She also threw her phone to him when she wanna hug JY. 

09-57-39-83-14.png

• Like 4

Celebrating six months of YuZhou's meeting each other, let us walk down the memory lane and look at how these all began: from the bed.

Love that Bloom ch. 8 The Shared Room

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/Ak1tHsu0at

I was stunned. Did I just misheard? Did my ear just play trick on me?

But looking at Weizhou, I guessed my ears were fine. Which, then, made the situation was not that fine.

"We... have to share a room?" I heard Weizhou asked, his voice a bit stuttered.

"Yes, yes, yes." Chai Jidan jie emphasised her decision by answering thrice. "What, you are both boys. You don't have problem sharing room with friends, don't you?"

Yeah, I had no problem sharing room and bed with another person. I had done that plenty of time with fellow models if we were too tired after work or when the work required us stay for more than one day. Yet... 

I saw Weizhou glanced at me before quickly looked at Chai Jidan jie again.

"But we are not just friends," the last word sounded awkward coming from him. "We... Our role..." Weizhou's hands flailed dramatically to emphasise his unfinished sentence.

"That makes it more imperative for you guys to share a bed."

• Like 18

12 hours ago, xix19xix said:

By the way, here is a somewhat funny update on Chinese censorship. Looks like they are going (after) bananas. :P 

http://gizmodo.com/china-bans-videos-of-people-eating-bananas-1775218100

How could they censor such a beautiful long curvy yellow tasty nutritious squishy peelable fruit? It's outrageous! Chinese people really need to fight back. Spartaa!!

npk3tjoqso7lgnlceosj.gif

• Like 17

13 hours ago, Nada Helmy said:

Well for me my ring finger is bigger than my index finger or its different with boys? Seeing that the ring is small even for his index finger i think it won’t fit his ring finger?  In my delulu mind he saw the couple rings and thought immediately that's zhouzhou style he would love those and decided to get the rings even if his is too small for his fingers,  they exchanged the necklace and the couple ring in whatever day they met each other and  in my sane head it was right b4 Johnny left to dandong bc believing zhouzhou travelling around china seeing his friends then going to johnny in his car is a bit farfetched lol plus Johnny looked a bit gloomy in his Dandong pictures like how he usually looks when he is separated from his baby:wub:  today he looked actually refreshed and excited probably because he is getting back to work andddd his zhou? :w00t: if you have a twitter account check the tag CP fans are quite creative and imaginative :sweatingbullets: the newest theory after the 6 months anniversary gifts is that zhouzhou chose that exact feather necklace bc of his tattoo?  he got a wing tattoo on his inner left arm so yeah :D actually my delulu mind is imagining the next time we se zhouzhou he will be wearing another necklace besides his new favourite one now,  the new necklace is longer hiding inside his clothes but actually it got the ring he got from Johnny so he can keep wearing it without being seen :P

whatever FACTOR that is motivating JY to be so dead set on getting the rings even when Bvlgari have run OUT of size for him, is not something to be joked about definitely lol.

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

whatever FACTOR that is motivating JY to be so dead set on getting the rings even when Bvlgari have run OUT of size for him, is not something to be joked about definitely lol.

I have this crazy obsession to know if Zhou is really the one who give the ring and the necklace. :phew:

I believe those things is from Zhou hahaha

Spoiler

do u guys have a friend who has sixth sense or something? :P

ask him or her about the necklace and ring, please.

i'm totally desperate and lose my mind :crazy:

:cookie: for today

Spoiler

Ch0rANLUUAAx-6_.jpg

my handsome meow :wub:

• Like 5