@kmmyzz Thank you! The interview is somehow quite personal in my opinion. "Never give up", "keep the principle". Ah, ZZ, I can feel you. Keep growing strong and tall! I also saw ZZ in TV news. Is the review good? How is the overall mood of kfans? Are they happy? (Me being overly anxious and nagging cousin again LOL).

---

@yjhx86 @kmmyzz Thank you! Ah, I am so happy that kfans are happy with the concert. I am sure ZZ is happy too! *wipe my tears* Hopefully, ZZ will have lots of new projects in Korea. But, no, please not "We got married", @Oline Oline! God knows how many sad songs will be uploaded in Changba if that happens XD

• Like 24

@yjhx86 thank you for the encouragement! (this is so mummy-like of you XD) I heard many refrain from going to send ZZ off as they were ashamed of what happened yesterday and the night after the concert ended (I think you saw some fancams of it? But to make it short:)

Spoiler

Fancams of people pushing and blocking ZZ's way in the hotel, it was chaotic yet the fans there were like "주주 안녕! 안녕 안녕!" all the time, some walked into the hotel entrance door (the one with glass door that can be pushed, why the heck I forgot the English term now OTL) with ZZ and ZZ had to push some out because they were pushy + he's afraid something will happen.

But I hope fans today will behave and show the best attitude so that ZZ will feel relaxed and will come back to Korea more often. He did say he will do so, right? :)

@sohocomo ah yes auntie, revolving door! Idk why I couldn't find the right word when I wrote this just now, stupid me XD thank you!

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I also saw ZZ in TV news. Is the review good? How is the overall mood of kfans? Are they happy? (Me being overly anxious and nagging cousin again LOL).

Seeing he was mentioned on KBS isn't too surprising, as the concert was held at KBS Arena (which is still way too cool.)

Does anybody know if any of the other networks mentioned ZZ's concert? SBS? MBC? TvN?

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

@yjhx86 thank you for the encouragement! (this is so mummy-like of you XD) I heard many refrain from going to send ZZ off as they were ashamed of what happened yesterday and the night after the concert ended (I think you saw some fancams of it? But to make it short:)

Hide contents

Fancams of people pushing and blocking ZZ's way in the hotel, it was chaotic yet the fans there were like "주주 안녕! 안녕 안녕!" all the time, some walked into the hotel entrance door (the one with glass door that can be pushed, why the heck I forgot the English term now OTL) with ZZ and ZZ had to push some out because they were pushy + he's afraid something will happen.

But I hope fans today will behave and show the best attitude so that ZZ will feel relaxed and will come back to Korea more often. He did say he will do so, right? :)

@kmmyzz I really mean it, Kmmy! You are very good. Im not sure how old you are, but you really translate very well. Maybe you should seriously think about career in it. Yes, I know what happened and it is so wrong. That's 사생팬. Sa-saeng fans are not true fans in K-fandom (at least in the cafe I belong to). I know many fans (except those group) did NOT go visit ZZ even though they exactly knew where he was and of course they wanted to see him too. KR Addicted cafe did not even allow their ZZ pics to be on cafe whatsoever. Bc that's what 사생팬s do. And... I really hope he comes to Korea often too, Kmmy, and I really hope K-fans show the best attitude....... Yes, he said he will be back!!!!!! +_+ (but when will I get to see him? T-T-T-T)

Update: ZZ just arrived at the airport with guard! ---> Sorry... only guard is taking off his luggage, hes still in the car now

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

some walked into the hotel entrance door (the one with glass door that can be pushed, why the heck I forgot the English term now OTL)

Do you mean a revolving door?  (I hate those, even when there's no one else using it)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

If you can say anything to your teenage self, what will you say?
Um... probably will say 'get more motivated and don't feel discouraged.' But for me, I have more things to say to the me in the future than to my young self. Don't be conceited, don't think pessimistically, work harder, and to take care of myself better.

This is the one that caught me the most. As usual, he is so honest when answering a questions. I love how he said he wanted to say something to his future than to his young self.  That show how ambitious he is yet his answer is so humble. Compare to what you are before, you future is so much important. I hope that you can be so succes in the future ZZ ah. Please stay the way you are now, I can wait to see how you grow into such a successful Idol all across the world.

and thank you so much @kmmyzz for the translation. *virtual hug*

• Like 22

1 hour ago, midotluvxiahjunsu said:

I watched other BL movies like Kong Chiu Nan & Huang Li GE but China never ban them so why they only banning ZZ & JY?? So confusing..I am not very up to date with their stories tho. Can someone explain to me. And are they really dating each other in real life?

Actually my friends told me that chui nan n li ge also got banned bcos they are d pioneer of this genre.

That's why they can't shoot like love 3, my other fave cp n movie #cry

44 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@kmmyzz Thank you! The interview is somehow quite personal in my opinion. "Never give up", "keep the principle". Ah, ZZ, I can feel you. Keep growing strong and tall! I also saw ZZ in TV news. Is the review good? How is the overall mood of kfans? Are they happy? (Me being overly anxious and nagging cousin again LOL).

---

@yjhx86 @kmmyzz Thank you! Ah, I am so happy that kfans are happy with the concert. I am sure ZZ is happy too! *wipe my tears* Hopefully, ZZ will have lots of new projects in Korea. But, no, please not "We got married", @Oline Oline! God knows how many sad songs will be uploaded in Changba if that happens XD

He is so mature for his age, my baby kitten.

Changba will be full of sad songs and maybe sad weibo post and ig? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Hello!

There is an "advisory" by SAFRT requesting TV stations not to invite them to shows since the Addicted series is already banned, there should not be further promotion. So since the Thai Fan meet, they have not been seen together. You can check out @aeislaeigh daily activity update post. That is the indicator of how long they have been apart, not by choice. As you can see it has been 70 days already... Kinda funny that it might reach 3 digits in a month.. Lol

So why the ban? There could be several possible reasons:

1. Because they are too popular for their own good. I believe you realised that they have far more fans than other similar BL shows. In fact, there is one currently showing i.e. Yan Dai Xie Jie No. 10. They did not gain as much attention (thankfully, in a way). 70k to 80k weibo fans versus 2.5+ million

2. Because the show is at the epicentre of the ban. So they "suffered" the most.

3. Because there are people in the industry who are jealous/ see them as threats/ unhappy that they hoard the limelight and undermined their own shows and stars. So they want them to disappear.

4. (delulu) because they are really dating...

Who knows which is the truth but what is real is that they no longer appear as a pair. In case you have not seen what happened at the Thai Fan meet, you can go on to youtube, find shangyin thai fan meet and see how they are literally pull apart by the organisers in front of all the fans.... 

Regarding point 4, please note that this is a delulu speculation. All we can say is that they are more than just regular good friends. No one has ever caught them holding hands or kissing in public (THANKFULLY)

They seem to drop hints here and there that they are still in touch with one another in the past 70 days. Whether that is genuine, staged, a marketing ploy, no one really knows... But personally, from ZZ's Seoul concert two days, we know how much he treasures the Addicted Web Series that he is willing to take the risk of further bans to sing the two Addicted related songs. He held a postcard of him and JY outwards in Thailand, oblivious of repercussions. JY hesitated when asked about his current love life. As a person who says he won't lie about his relationship status, that seems to suggest that he is with someone now. While he had liked a hot European female model on instagram, he seemed to be rather reserved towards Fan Bing Bing (China's most beautiful actress) or Xu Lu (a really pretty actress). 

I leave you to decide what to believe :) 

Ah i see.. i know about their growing popularity esp overseas but i didnt know their popularity that much i mean HUGE..hehe..And later i think their popularity in Thai will be huge coz i heard they will air the series on GMM TV right? Wang Qing & DaYu also in BL Series (CounterAttack) i hope they are ok..Regarding point 3, why people jealous of their popularity i dont understand why..Stop cockblocking other peoples dream. I hate those people. Point no 4, I'm not against them if true they're dating. In fact i'm happy if they r happy. They looks good together tho. Both are attractive. 

And for the past 70days they r not seen together even in a show is too cruel. So sad for them. Hope they still keep in contact and meet like regular friends. Based on bts and shows they look like they already a good friends. Like really close friend.

I once saw a video that mc pulled ZZ away from JY, its so heartbreaking. I just watch that one video not full video of the Thai fanmeet.Later i'll watch the full video.

So u mean JY r dating someone now? And he's straight? Ok i dont mind if he dating girls or even boys lol.. But if he dating ZZ i hope they find happinness..

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

Actually my friends told me that chui nan n li ge also got banned bcos they are d pioneer of this genre.

That's why they can't shoot like love 3, my other fave cp n movie #cry

He is so mature for his age, my baby kitten.

Changba will be full of sad songs and maybe sad weibo post and ig? :sweatingbullets:

Ehhhhh so no Like Love 3? I've been waiting for season 3 tho..i heard they might release it on September so they cancelled it??

And they got banned too???? WHAT...huhu I like them..Why...aigoo

10 minutes ago, midotluvxiahjunsu said:

So u mean JY r dating someone now? And he's straight? Ok i dont mind if he dating girls or even boys lol.. But if he dating ZZ i hope they find happinness..

I don't know honestly. I don't like to speculate too much at this point. Whatever their sexuality, both of them are not homophobic based on their interviews.

I believe all of us here hope they find happiness given what they have been through, no matter how that looks like.

• Like 19

He's a member from Cool Band played at ZZ's concert. He posted this and shared Walk Slowly encore performance. Is he the guitarist that ZZ asked to play Walk Slowly for the encore?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Brief translation: please correct me if Im wrong. According to google translate, he said the concert was very touching. He couldnt even hear the sound from his own guitar properly because of all the fans screaming. ZZ tried to control but still cried at the end :tears:. Its been a tough road for ZZ and we should all be proud of ZZ. Keep going, our Chinese boy!

• Like 24

40 minutes ago, midotluvxiahjunsu said:

Ehhhhh so no Like Love 3? I've been waiting for season 3 tho..i heard they might release it on September so they cancelled it??

And they got banned too???? WHAT...huhu I like them..Why...aigoo

like love wasn't "banned" but the director officially announced the cancellation on broadcast in march, and kong chuinan and huang lige haven't been seen together since like february, so i'd say like love is done.

however, that director is planning to film 4 freaking other BL projects this year so we'll see how that goes lol

• Like 12

News 1 Behind Interview: ZZ was surprised when he visited Korea back in March, and he was surprised that K fans noticed him even with a mask on. ZZ described K fans as passionate. ZZ saw pics of K fans trying to steal his passport and he find them very cute. He chose Korea as his first international concert place bc it was the closest to China. He said bc there are many K fans cheering for him, he wants to do many good things like music... acting.. and anything is possible if opportunity comes. (Hes so cute when he laughs T-T)

Spoiler

@Jianna Park Hi welcome to the forum! Thank you so much for sharing your blog! 저는 미국 사는 한국팬이예요~ 정말 반갑네요 블로그 올려주셔서 감사해요 구경 가겠습니다! 직접 콘서트를 다녀오시다니 ㅠㅠ 정말 부럽네요... Welcome!

Live cam for ZZ leaving now: Oh when I turned it on, he just walked passing by... I saw him for one second...... 

Spoiler

@Scandani Thanks for your thoughts on the issue, I appreciate your opinion. I agree with you. We all need to be ethical fans! K fans kept the lines in order for ZZ's departure to China. So proud of them, gave him space and lined up for him from the outside of airport and by the gate... Too bad he passed by really quickly. 

ZZ leaving Korea: cr. Honey_zu

Spoiler

Spoiler

@nippy2002 ugh....... VERY disturbing..... (Thanks for sharing this! Really showed me what I NEVER want to do if I ever get to see them in person)

• Like 24