Quantcast

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh, according to this IG, apparently ZZ changed the lyric of Walk Slowly encore as well. I am curious about what FBI fans think about this? Maybe @gashupingo@xix19xix or other members can give us here info? 

Well I listened to this encore video (in spoiler below) thrice, at 4:16 (first part of the second chorus) and he really used 你 instead of 别... (well, I think so)

Spoiler

(um some fans are saying he probably forgot his lines, but I think it's hardly possible considering this is his first solo song as a signed artist (correct me if I'm wrong) so if he did, he most likely did it deliberately)

edit: this will make a pretty phone wallpaper cr :Krill_haijingyu

Spoiler

006qd0angw1f58sjokfj7j31kw2kme81.jpg

• Like 19

@mrsaturn actually the caption says JY and LL: trying to create Rumours? 

And on the photo: JY - trying to Create Rumours..

LL - I am going to Weibo to scold you. 

It is obvious to me that the show is trying to pair them to get more viewership...unfortunately they have to fight with YZ whom are too ingrained into people's mind. 

• Like 17

Probably it's a weird request, but someone know how to make mp3-rip from video and can share here mp3 links of yesterday ZZ's concert songs? I woul.d like to put them on my android and listen to them during my next trip. His voice was at his best condition and also the audio system worked well. :wub:

Thanks @gashupingo and @ryokise for these translations/candies. :wub: @gashupingo I saw on the same baidu thread this:

Spoiler

4CIw4RW.jpg?1

Fans were wondering about ZZ's shoes during Madame Figaro; his shoes and JY's were untied during the photoshot, and ZZ shoes were also untied in his IG's post ''It's only beginning'' after Thai FM. Dunno if there's some sort of connection. Sure, ZhouZhou is really good giving cryptic hints.

@xix19xix I also hear 'Wo men'

@skeletonworks I also heard Johnny's voice during By the Sea; I think it was really JY's registered voice, or it was ZhouZhou who made his best to imitate his voice (and he made a good job I've to say).

@sohocomo Good beginning, waiting for more. B)

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Mint Tea said:

And this.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I think I need time to get used to this. 

Hide contents

Is it me or they really want to pair JY up with Xulu... 

I'll try to get use to it but it will take an eternity lol

2 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ after shooting

Hide contents

Cr FLukeGirl

What did he shoot..??? Is he still in Korea right now? 

• Like 2

Source:   5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博

Spoiler

How could you smile for me何もなくていいずっとそばにいて欲しいずっとそばで stand by me. wind_org.gifwind_org.gifwind_org.gifwind_org.gifwind_org.gif

006vBjclgw1f58sjr7rwgj31kw2dc1i9.jpg

Johnny – Beijing ee809d.png Shanghai (062616)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   NicoleTsui-NNN

673ece1djw1f58pp708fnj21w019cnpf.jpg

673ece1djw1f58ppac251j21hc0zk7wi.jpg

673ece1djw1f58ppeba3yj21w019cqv7.jpg

673ece1djw1f58pphsc2ej21w019cnpf.jpg

673ece1djw1f58pplcn4bj219d1w0kjn.jpg

673ece1djw1f58ppntag1j21w019cnpd.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   追瑜少女碰擦擦

9623e365gw1f58too50l1j22921i2qv7.jpg

9623e365gw1f58toe613cj22d81ku7wk.jpg

First Light in Seoul (062516)

Spoiler

Source:  junibaum

006brWqPgw1f58q2b4k9mj30rs15oqbn.jpg

006brWqPgw1f58r33m6psj30rs15oahf.jpg

006brWqPgw1f58r3hhqy4j30rs15oqa1.jpg

006brWqPgw1f58r41n5g4j30rs15oaik.jpg

006brWqPgw1f58r54aybfj30rs15o116.jpg

DWS recording (062516)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜全网资源站

a02f3d0fgw1f58m7q344xj21in27xb12.jpg

a02f3d0fgw1f58m7raex9j21gv265hdt.jpg

a02f3d0fgw1f58m7vfwioj21if2g01kx.jpg

a02f3d0fgw1f58m8336zhj21go2g07wh.jpg

a02f3d0fgw1f58m86k8ipj21kw2ljqru.jpg

a02f3d0fgw1f58m8c5ad2j21kw2n97ui.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   宇宙警卫

006qqDUqgw1f58rujupnij30xc1e0kiz.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f58runirugj30xc1e04qp.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f58rupnkttj30j60srh03.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f58ruqwbwxj30j60srtol.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f58rufz850j30j60sr7iq.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   Johnny_努娜

005ObfXrjw1f58t7iu6esj30gx0kaac1.jpg

• Like 19

36 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

@mrsaturn actually the caption says JY and LL: trying to create Rumours? 

And on the photo: JY - trying to Create Rumours..

LL - I am going to Weibo to scold you. 

It is obvious to me that the show is trying to pair them to get more viewership...unfortunately they have to fight with YZ whom are too ingrained into people's mind. 

绯闻 can also meant scandal. Rumours is more of 传闻。and it said jy 撩 (liao) lulu so it is definitely not "and"

Couldnt really think of the correct word for translation just now but the caption should be

Jy tease lulu: trying to create scandal?

About lulu said she will go weibo scold jy, you can watch the bts DWS link that i shared.

• Like 10

ZZ 

Spoiler

Cr dear_dongbling IG

Cl3vy5zVEAAMIjM.jpg

Cl3v0L1UgAALKNP.jpg

Spoiler

Cr mixkeyyeo_remixer

Cl3uA0WVYAA7aJ2.jpg

Cl3uCQNUkAA7Swa.jpg

Light Concert Korea

Spoiler

Cr nekobbus

Cl3zHlQVEAA3-Po.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Time_Of_Dreams

Cl3ytb6VEAECdlY.jpg

Cl3yugtVEAANW22.jpg

Cl3zoX2VAAAtFKV.jpg

Cl3zqN3VAAAnhX9.jpg

Cl309r_VEAAqAGu.jpg

Cl31DEnVEAAWCqo.jpg

I wonder how JY would react if ZZ do these face expressions to him?

Spoiler

Cr acrosstheunivers

Cl30iECVAAIrcJq.jpg

Sth like this? :wub:

ziPgkp6.gif

c4Ybyln.gif

36 minutes ago, narakeiko said:

What did he shoot..??? Is he still in Korea right now? 

Yes, he's in Korea having a photoshoot for Dazed Magazine - August Issue 

• Like 20

OMG. These vids... Zhouzhou sweetness overload! How could fans attending the concert survive? XD

Bonus video 1

Spoiler

Okay. ZZ + white + bed = unhealthy imagination for me. JY, scold him! This is worse than dancing Latin dance with that lady! XD

Bonus video 2

Spoiler

Bonus video 3

Spoiler

That smile! That smirk!!! OMG! JY. SCOLD. HIM! He should never be allowed to smile like that! OMG! Punish him, JY!!! Cactus, durians, porcupines! Bed of nails and broken glass! XD

See, these videos are exactly why I am saying it is very easy to make a MV for ZZ's songs! No need for expensive models or choreography or stuffs. Just one camera, ZZ and you are done! That video will be one weapon of mass heart throb! FM, learns from SNPMedia please! Make. Those. Darned. MVs!

Also, this is a news on ZZ's concert? What does it say? I hope good coverage/review on ZZ's concert!

Spoiler

@izziehudson Thanks! This change is the same with what @gashupingo mentioned a couple of pages ago, right? ZZ is turning a sad song into a more hopeful one!

@nippy2002 Well, not only YZ image. If they push JY-LL ship too strongly, I am afraid that the fanatics (who consider everyone else but themself is harmful for JY) will start attacking LL. I remember how they spread vicious rumours about a lady who was rumoured to be JY's assistant replacing Vivi. That was not pleasant at all, forcing the lady to make some explanation on her weibo. This is why I always dislike fanatics like that, double hate when they are attacking ZZ -_- 

@abbraccio91 you could put the youtube link to this link and download the video as mp3.

@narakeiko Yes, ZZ is still in Seoul.

• Like 24

JY DWS

Cr : nicole

Spoiler

Cl2H1T-VAAMt0g9.jpg

Cr : Encounter_瑜见绿洲

Spoiler

Cl2RqZLWgAAPCKO.jpg

Cl2UE90WYAARubq.jpg

Cr : 宇宙警卫

Spoiler

Cl3l3K1UgAAgcqq.jpg

Cl3l3wmVYAAuBDu.jpg

Cl3l_6vUsAAw34Z.jpg

ZZ First Light in Seoul

Cr : BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博

Spoiler

Cl2vUeVVYAAg70E.jpg

Cl2vUeXUsAEE-7d.jpg

Cl2vUeeUsAAWAAL.jpg

Cr : Encounter_瑜见绿洲

Spoiler

Cl2GC2yUYAEg3xX.jpg

Cr :HT11301020

Spoiler

Cl3wvVxVYAYnVCT.jpg

Cl3wvVyVAAAuj6q.jpg

Cr :10DUCKOO

Spoiler

Cl3xVdPUkAAsYDw.jpg

Cl3xPLAUYAAi-O3.jpgCl3xP5-UkAIFYa8.jpg

• Like 20

@mrsaturn  then it is even worse...than I thought...haha...scandal is worse than Rumours.

@gayyoxx yes yes yes. They got to fight against JY-only and Yz fans...which are so many!!! I think this is how shows and all try to create veiwership for their shows and if the ship takes off, then great for them! But now, it just seemed forced and based on what I can see so far...JY seems to have more chemistry with his male co-stars...hahahaha

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

A fan burned ZZ's Korean Concert into a CDR passed it to 铮哥 (JY's agent who is affectionately call "Brother Zheng" by his fans. His name is Liu Zheng, the dude with the tattooed arm who follows him around. He is not JY's bodyguard. I think I saw a post saying he is Jy's bodyguard. Well he does look like a beefy bouncer.. haha...) when they arrived at the shanghai airport today.The boys have some really thoughtful fans! :D The other commentors were praising the OP for a job well done! 

Translation: Yup, I have passed it to Brother Zheng. I left once I accomplished my mission. I hope the rest of the fans who are following him to the carpark gives him some space! 

OMG! This fan, whoever you are, :cookie::cookie::cookie: and :heart::heart::heart: for you :wub: . This is such a thoughtful gift, considering there wasn't a proper live stream :wub: Whoever try to pair them with someone else just for their viewer rate, good luck with this fandom :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 23

Wow that fan who burned zz concert and passed it to jy manager. Good job! 

And jingyululu is now trending on weibo. No. 23

• Like 2

ZZ First Light in Seoul

Cr : Chacha_World2

Spoiler

Cl39PTBUYAASH4R.jpgCl39PTjUkAAaLUf.jpg

Cl39UhtVEAAmDX2.jpg

Cl39Ug_VYAEdCxf.jpg

Clz7vPsVAAEL7Sw.jpg

• Like 18

New upload by 5mileslove_瑜洲双人图博。 I love this WB account and its really popular among the CPFs. The OP always post really beautiful picture of one (super good resolution), togather with some poignant lyrics from a touching song and then tag the other. 

Spoiler

upl2b7Y.jpg

• Like 15