Spoiler

Cl4D8UUVAAAuKBI.jpg

Cl4D9cpUgAARRMx.jpg

Cl4D-cRUsAEZUli.jpg

Cl4D_N9UsAEfqT9.jpg

Cl4EG8dVYAAqesX.jpg

Cl4EH7zUkAA53i2.jpg

• Like 19

ZZ today....reminds me of a character from Chinese republican dramas with those round frames of his xD

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

New upload by 5mileslove_瑜洲双人图博。 I love this WB account and its really popular among the CPFs. The OP always post really beautiful picture of one, togather with some poignant lyrics from a touching song and then tag the other. 

Reveal hidden contents

upl2b7Y.jpg

And i think a few cp fans speculating this acc is zz and jy join acc.. lol 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@may I have also thought about that but for me it does not matter if the are a couple or realy good friends the last part is for sure the are friends and the tanks there fame from the good acting together in the serie that is banned.

As a CP fan i wish for both of them the best i'm proud of both of them that the moved on in there own careers.

@Kim Kruisbessie Yes! as a fan, i support them even they are couple or good friend, support them to move on in their own careers. I wish majority of the fans are rational and not fanatic till hurting either one of them. 

19 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Hide contents

Both of them aren't at the level to be sponsored by brands like G&B and other expensive ones. Even if they made it to get the 'Rising Star' title, they are still lacking in many ways (lack publicity due to the ban) also very little works they've done as of now. JY ~probably~ managed to sign some deals as he was a model before (though I still think he's not at that level as well, probably with the help of Huayi Brothers) and casually share the clothes with ZZ...? But seeing the amount of shopping bags he held when he's in Cannes before, I believed he (and ZZ) actually bought the clothes instead of getting sponsored.

China doesn't really do clothes sponsors as much as Korea from what I've heard.

But still I wish cp fans will stop pressuring both of them to show 'affection' publicly. It's still too early to be rebellious, and I actually love when they spill hints subtly yet very clearly

@kmmyzz totally agreed, i also love when they give hints subtly. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Reveal hidden contents

Now, this is total delulu from me but I saw several times when LL glanced subconsciously toward JY in earlier days. The most telling period was right after JY's comeback to DwSS. Yet, during the last period of filming (after JY went back from Milan), from the fancams, I saw her behaving differently, not as warm as she used to be, toward JY.

So, my delulu is, she had crush on JY but somehow got rejected or she came into realisation that there was no chance for her to get JY. If that is true, I can't blame her on her feelings. Just hoping she could take the rejection (if any!) graciously.

Oh, according to this IG, apparently ZZ changed the lyric of Walk Slowly encore as well. I am curious about what FBI fans think about this? Maybe @gashupingo@xix19xix or other members can give us here info? Darn, if only I can understand Chinese XD

Yes. I heard him change from "don't say you will continue to be with me" to "you say you will continue to be with me". Maybe he is refering to the fans?

@abbraccio91, so you heard that too?! He could be referring to him and JY then! :wub:

• Like 13

@gashupingo thank you!!! For the sub of the vid of JY's now am waiting fans to make one of ZZ's too! 

@nippy2002 in line with your thought that JY has more chemistry/ bromance with his male co-star on DWS. Here is a vid to show other than yesterday's dancing. I guess his years having close promixity with men during jujitsu training helps him easily connect with his male counterpart better? Some hundred pages ago @sixte who had been gone and say never comeback (hey, you can comeback you know!!! You will be so proud that your bias just finished his first overseas concert successfully!!! We are all somproud of him!!!) he was saying something about pheromones that JY is so used to in his practice. I chuckled when one of the example was he stared at ZZ's armpit in the series :))

Spoiler

Auntie @sohocomo okay, that's the appetizer. Am ready now for the main course and dessert. Hihi

• Like 21

ZZ First Light in Seoul

Cr : PussyCAT

Spoiler

Cl4QzIgUYAE8a21.jpgCl4Q1UzUYAAyrv_.jpg

Cl4Q3V4VYAAFVjE.jpg

Cl4Q5U5VEAAvs31.jpg

Spoiler

Cl4THLUVYAAQVTJ.jpg

JY Today

Cr :HEOWIJU

Spoiler

Cl4SfGWUoAUxcgw.jpg

Cl4SdzuUkAEIFDW.jpg

Cl4SgSDVAAEwQim.jpgCl4SmJjUYAEasj_.jpgCl4SmJjUYAEasj_.jpg

Cl4SpfPUYAEo-HT.jpg

Cl4Sx0nVYAAJbVE.jpg

Cl4Sz8mUYAAeZte.jpg

Cl4S2REUgAAp0pd.jpg

Cl4Um92UkAEfBYo.jpgCl4UnxjUsAA0xzx.jpgCl4UoVdUoAATLug.jpg

Cr :YellowWhale

Spoiler

Cl4TMXDVEAALtfJ.jpgCl4TNMbUsAE6YqN.jpg

Cl4TOAtUsAAmRxM.jpg

Cl4TTU9VAAA7xFm.jpg

Cl4TVL_VAAQrcck.jpgCl4TUI-UYAA6O2h.jpg

• Like 19

5 hours ago, gashupingo said:
On 6/24/2016 at 5:36 AM, narakeiko said:

He went missing because IRYE? What happened back then? Enlighten me please... I think I missed something...

He posted an apology because 3 lines of lyrics is same with the lyrics of one of One Ok Rock's song and then didn't go on his wb for a few days and cancelled his photoshoot with L'OFFICIEL.

Oh... I noticed that there are lines that same with One Ok Rock's 'The beginning' that was when I think that he must be really likes the band... well, I like One Ok Rock too but I didn't know that it created conflict at that time... At least everything is okay now... I don't want to remind everyone with it... Thank you for the info :)

I'm so excited since ZZ is in Korea and he is still there... Thank you for answering my questions :wub: @gayyoxx and @bearology

• Like 11

There are many hilarious comments on WB asking where one can apply to be a security personnel at Beijing airport after this miaopai was posted. Some commented the staff was extra thorough when it was JY's turn. Haha! 

Spoiler

• Like 21

YZ manip. Everytime I see YZ manip, the same question will pop up in my head. When will all these stupid bans and restrictions end so we don't need to post your manip photos anymore? I hope it will be in a very near future :wub:

Spoiler

Cr [有的是青春_沒的是時間]

Cl4PDufVAAQDvge.jpg

JY fanart :wub:

Spoiler

Cr Peng.

Cl4XvRDVYAEa_V5.jpg

ZZ Light Concert Korea. Seeing you having fun on stage make me happy :wub:

Spoiler

Cr Junibaum

Cl4ZVVmVAAEV56T.jpg

Cl4ZXkbUsAApXXQ.jpg

Cl4Z9JPVEAEFoWF.jpg

• Like 22

JY DWS

Cr :鲸鱼的虎牙酱

Spoiler

Cl4jT9jUYAALMYH.jpgCl4jVU7UYAE4KDk.jpg

Cl4jWtYVYAAq6rx.jpg

Cl4jbONVYAAZD36.jpg

Cl4jk3jUkAAl_Dr.jpg

Cl4jmbHVYAAKg19.jpg

Cl4jnn4VEAAbOlV.jpg

Cl4jobqVEAATqX_.jpg

WTF whose shoe is this?:o

Spoiler

• Like 6

ZZ First Light in Seoul

Cr : _WhiteFoam

Spoiler

Cl4l1JvUoAA2Kzm.jpgCl4l1JyVEAE0YuC.jpgCl4l1JvUgAAbVLH.jpg

Cr : ohnews.co.kr

Spoiler

Cl4m-tJUkAUnAZz.jpg

Cl4m_f1UkAAE_Jh.jpg

Cl4nARqUYAAAZVa.jpg

Cr : Is_you9294

Spoiler

Cl4p0WkUgAEDUF5.jpg

Cl4pzvSVEAIaD-A.jpg

Cl4pulNUYAIwEXP.jpgCl4po9sUsAA4tPH.jpg

Cl4qYV8UkAAWB5v.jpg

Cl4qZlKUsAAxMjX.jpg

Cl4qahdUgAEOjUe.jpg

Cl4p8BFUoAQLjdP.jpg

Cl4p95TUgAA6L8R.jpg

Cl4p_TWVAAE78S5.jpg

Cl4qAS8UkAA3SSs.jpg

Cl4pjUTUoAIZ4pM.jpg

Cl4ph8RUoAYhbF1.jpg

Cl4pM96UoAEguGP.jpg

Cl4pQLZUYAAMrPt.jpg

Cl4pQxWVAAAkb4c.jpg

Cl4pAuhUoAEyXVE.jpg

Cl4pDIXVEAAJaK6.jpg

Cl4pDsrVAAEAr-b.jpg

• Like 15

I've been keeping a lookout for their horoscopes ever since the last one that I posted was kinda accurate.

(Warning: no crossline)

Zhou's

Spoiler

Photo0460_zpsvsnv0nfs.jpg

"...start moving on and planning the next phase of your life." - Since the concert/album is a now phase, it can't be the next. It can't also be about him becoming an actor because practically he is one already. So it's about they moving in together.

"Reorganise your domestic schedule, lick partners into shape and convince family members that you know best." - moving in together, moving in together, moving in together

Yu's

Spoiler

Photo0461_zpskgttx6bd.jpg

"The universe certainly has a sense of humour..." - indeed, yuzhou

"...giving you with one hand what it has just taken away with the other." - his other half

"...ready to consolidate relationship, put work on a firm footing and settle into a new domestic routine." - moving in together, moving in together, moving in together

These two are the only ones mentioning "domestic" in the premonition (I checked).

"...reorganise domestic schedule..." and "...settle into a new domestic routine." I really can't think of anything else beside that thing where two people in love say "I do". Of course for them it is still far away (I have to acknowledge that eventho I don't want to) but still, moving in together is practically the same thing.

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks
On 6/24/2016 at 5:13 AM, aeislaeigh said:

Source:   just一枚颜狗

96c82293jw1f54cg07ggpg209i0c8x70.gif

Quoting just because. Ahem.

Has anyone seen this? I think this was playing at the very beginning of the concert but I missed it. I think Johnny probably would have fainted from excessive nose bleed if he watched this...

Bye.

@charlie10 It will probably take a while for Yu to be cast in a mainstream TV series or a movie as a leading actor. He is not heavyweight enough to be the lead yet unfortunately, if we are talking about a big production. But I hope he get cast in a break out role soon, even if it's in a supporting role. I hope Lady Luck shines on him. 

• Like 12

Jingyu's reaction after seeing ZZ' waking up video. 

"Everyone, now you know what I'm dealing with every time I with him. And you should understand why I'm so crumby whenever I have to leave him."

I wish that JY is the one who film this. This would be the best. Nobody would capture the beauty of a person better than their lover. And that person would never show any sexier side of themselves to anyone rather than to their lover. 

But maybe JY will keep those to himself only!!!!

Final words: Those two never fail to surprise me by their charms everyday!!!!!

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Quoting just because. Ahem.

Has anyone seen this? I think this was playing at the very beginning of the concert but I missed it. I think Johnny probably would have fainted from excessive nose bleed if he watched this...

Bye.

Woaaaaaaaaaa~ Kyaaaa~ What was that?! That was illegal... He is illegal..!!! How could he be so sexy yet so cute... I'm screaming silently when i wacthed that :astonished: totally covering my mouth and adjust my glasses repeatedly!

That lips' touching! stop it you kid! Oh no... My heart can't take it... I'm overreacting... Well, how can't I.. it was just... yeah hes's hot.... And that JY's gif... Ahem... I'm sweating... 

Bye!

• Like 14