5 hours ago, gashupingo said:
On 6/24/2016 at 5:36 AM, narakeiko said:

He went missing because IRYE? What happened back then? Enlighten me please... I think I missed something...

He posted an apology because 3 lines of lyrics is same with the lyrics of one of One Ok Rock's song and then didn't go on his wb for a few days and cancelled his photoshoot with L'OFFICIEL.

Oh... I noticed that there are lines that same with One Ok Rock's 'The beginning' that was when I think that he must be really likes the band... well, I like One Ok Rock too but I didn't know that it created conflict at that time... At least everything is okay now... I don't want to remind everyone with it... Thank you for the info :)

I'm so excited since ZZ is in Korea and he is still there... Thank you for answering my questions :wub: @gayyoxx and @bearology

• Like 11

There are many hilarious comments on WB asking where one can apply to be a security personnel at Beijing airport after this miaopai was posted. Some commented the staff was extra thorough when it was JY's turn. Haha! 

Spoiler

• Like 21

YZ manip. Everytime I see YZ manip, the same question will pop up in my head. When will all these stupid bans and restrictions end so we don't need to post your manip photos anymore? I hope it will be in a very near future :wub:

Spoiler

Cr [有的是青春_沒的是時間]

Cl4PDufVAAQDvge.jpg

JY fanart :wub:

Spoiler

Cr Peng.

Cl4XvRDVYAEa_V5.jpg

ZZ Light Concert Korea. Seeing you having fun on stage make me happy :wub:

Spoiler

Cr Junibaum

Cl4ZVVmVAAEV56T.jpg

Cl4ZXkbUsAApXXQ.jpg

Cl4Z9JPVEAEFoWF.jpg

• Like 22

I've been keeping a lookout for their horoscopes ever since the last one that I posted was kinda accurate.

(Warning: no crossline)

Zhou's

Spoiler

Photo0460_zpsvsnv0nfs.jpg

"...start moving on and planning the next phase of your life." - Since the concert/album is a now phase, it can't be the next. It can't also be about him becoming an actor because practically he is one already. So it's about they moving in together.

"Reorganise your domestic schedule, lick partners into shape and convince family members that you know best." - moving in together, moving in together, moving in together

Yu's

Spoiler

Photo0461_zpskgttx6bd.jpg

"The universe certainly has a sense of humour..." - indeed, yuzhou

"...giving you with one hand what it has just taken away with the other." - his other half

"...ready to consolidate relationship, put work on a firm footing and settle into a new domestic routine." - moving in together, moving in together, moving in together

These two are the only ones mentioning "domestic" in the premonition (I checked).

"...reorganise domestic schedule..." and "...settle into a new domestic routine." I really can't think of anything else beside that thing where two people in love say "I do". Of course for them it is still far away (I have to acknowledge that eventho I don't want to) but still, moving in together is practically the same thing.

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks
On 6/24/2016 at 5:13 AM, aeislaeigh said:

Source:   just一枚颜狗

96c82293jw1f54cg07ggpg209i0c8x70.gif

Quoting just because. Ahem.

Has anyone seen this? I think this was playing at the very beginning of the concert but I missed it. I think Johnny probably would have fainted from excessive nose bleed if he watched this...

Bye.

@charlie10 It will probably take a while for Yu to be cast in a mainstream TV series or a movie as a leading actor. He is not heavyweight enough to be the lead yet unfortunately, if we are talking about a big production. But I hope he get cast in a break out role soon, even if it's in a supporting role. I hope Lady Luck shines on him. 

• Like 12

Jingyu's reaction after seeing ZZ' waking up video. 

"Everyone, now you know what I'm dealing with every time I with him. And you should understand why I'm so crumby whenever I have to leave him."

I wish that JY is the one who film this. This would be the best. Nobody would capture the beauty of a person better than their lover. And that person would never show any sexier side of themselves to anyone rather than to their lover. 

But maybe JY will keep those to himself only!!!!

Final words: Those two never fail to surprise me by their charms everyday!!!!!

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Quoting just because. Ahem.

Has anyone seen this? I think this was playing at the very beginning of the concert but I missed it. I think Johnny probably would have fainted from excessive nose bleed if he watched this...

Bye.

Woaaaaaaaaaa~ Kyaaaa~ What was that?! That was illegal... He is illegal..!!! How could he be so sexy yet so cute... I'm screaming silently when i wacthed that :astonished: totally covering my mouth and adjust my glasses repeatedly!

That lips' touching! stop it you kid! Oh no... My heart can't take it... I'm overreacting... Well, how can't I.. it was just... yeah hes's hot.... And that JY's gif... Ahem... I'm sweating... 

Bye!

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, Mint Tea said:

Jingyu's reaction after seeing ZZ' waking up video. 

"Everyone, now you know what I'm dealing with every time I with him. And you should understand why I'm so crumby whenever I have to leave him."

I wish that JY is the one who film this. This would be the best. Nobody would capture the beauty of a person better than their lover. And that person would never show any sexier side of themselves to anyone rather than to their lover. 

But maybe JY will keep those to himself only!!!!

Final words: Those two never fail to surprise me by their charms everyday!!!!!

IKR. I had a lot of unspeakable delulu thoughts in my head when I saw that clip. :phew:

I am still racking my brains wondering why the Figaro photo was so meaninful to Zhou. Please pass along any information you guys might have heard. I'm dying here....! 

• Like 11

@skeletonworks There are two more bonus videos played at the beginning of the concert. I have posted them here. While the first one is filled my head with uhm, thoughts, the third one is more dangerous imho. ZZ's smirks there just... heart attack inducing. JY should scold and punish ZZ because of these vids! XD

I think these videos are part of the "fan service" by SNP, and I could see it working. FM should learn from SNP on how to create promotional materials, fan service vids and organising overall concert. The pacing, the sound/visual effects, the quality of the performance... Seoul was 20x better than Beijing! Even though Beijing's was FM but still, fans have expectations! ZZ will have several concerts in China before his Bangkok one, right? Hopefully these concerts will be as wonderful as his Seoul one. Then, maybe he can rearrange his concert in Taiwan and also make one in Hong Kong. That would be good start to conquer Asia! 

@Mint Tea Haha! And then ZZ retaliated by showing JY's video in Milan. XD Honestly, I keep on asking this same question: how can their brains maintaining normal functions when they are exposed to this brain numbing angel every. single. day? How could they survive? :lol:

@charlie10 Don't forget that JY was invited to D&G, and maybe he has contract with them somehow. While I also want to see JY acting in a movie or something, with the ban still hanging around their necks, the possibility of either JY or ZZ to be involved in anything under sparft's jurisdiction (which encompass anything aired in TV and also movies) are slim at best. 

@narakeiko 

Spoiler

Most of ZZ fans know that he likes OOR so much, so when we heard the song at first, we know that the lines are a form of tribute from ZZ to his favourite band. But, many anti fanatics used this opportunity to create trouble for him, accusing him of plagiarism. Some OOR  fans got caught in this and got angry at him. This was the first attack on ZZ which was quite serious and undermining his credibility as a singer, not just some baseless rumours. I am glad that nobody make a big deal of this thing anymore. Honestly, he did nothing wrong, he just careless in not mentioning that those lines are his tribute to OOR.

• Like 22

@gayyoxx lol. That maybe why long distance relationship suits them now. Seriously, they need to stay away from each other to concentrate on their works. 

I hope they have chances to meet in between their crazy schedules. Didn't we hear rumors that ZZ came to SH. They met for dinner after Gentle Monsters event. And saw staying in the same hotel in BJ recently? 

If they are really in a relationship, when they come out. Their story worths a book, movie and drama!!!!!

@KKmegan I guess those two video we saw in Instagram were recorded while ZZ was in Bangkok. Thai production is really professional. They made most of commercial ads in the area. 

• Like 20

Finally you all slow down a bit.

it has been tiring to catch up with ur pace. "It is painful yet joyful"

19520. 19520. & @Mint Tea's post have sum up everything to lure out the unicorn & alligator. 

@gayyoxx that kitten in white + bed is totally mesmerizing. But I kinda dislike his make-up here. Why did they make him so "beautiful"??? Just my saying though. Cant agree more with u here. Even though there was no sexy girl rolling over his body this time, he must be PUNISHED for showing that smirk. Lmao

looking at ZZ's biceps kinda makes me pity him. It is still toned but he almost loses all of his muscles which he had prior shangyin. Wish he could workout more so he can reeducate someone when needed. Lol

really feel relieved that ZZ didnt sing their song with anybody else or it will be totally devastating.

lemme thank all contributors here. Thx for allowing us to enjoy this bitteryetsupersweet first light concert. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

ZZ said that pic of him shirt up was taken accidentally at Madame Figaro. He said something very long describing how it was taken and I can't hear properly but the main idea was that. 

Thanks so much for replying to me. It means a lot to him because it was taken accidentally?! :crazy:  I kinda burst out laughing. Okay I need to hunt down the clip and listen to what he said for myself. Haven't come across it yet. 

Thanks so much @gashupingo:cookie: :cookie::blush:

• Like 4