20 minutes ago, kyrie777 said:

By the way, can someone explain to me what is the significance of "5mileslove" as a phrase? Is that the distance of something? 

Edit: haha sorry, I didnt read your question properly. Scandani replied you :D STUPID AUTO CORRECTION, keep changing my words!!!

@didz19

Spoiler

Since I am waiting for JY's performance, 5mileslove is a well-known CP's fan weibo account. 5mileslove always post everytime these two are not in the same city. Normally it will be either JY's or ZZ's photo with some lyrics. If 5mileslove posts ZZ's photo, they will tag JY weibo in. Like wise if they post JY's photo, they will tag ZZ in. The lyrics they post are always very touching and full of love. Up to the point that some CP's fan even think that YZ is the owner of this account :lol: 5miles love sent flower (a cat paw) to ZZ's ShenZen concert too. So JY picked 5mileslove flower to post on his weibo = HE SUPPORTS CP'S FANS OR HE READ ALL 5MILESLOVE'S POSTS. YUZHOU IS REAL!!!!

• Like 24

32 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

It is not only ZZ. JY is showing that he cares about CP fans too!

Not tempted to answer - in the underground - watching beautiful girls live on iqiyi!

(I never said they don't care about all their fans, it would cause a nuclear war on weibo otherwise)

Actually I have to admit I'm fascinated by all the delulu, kind a like it! :wub:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

OMG JY

u just pick 5MilesLove to post on ur weibo.

oh i cant breath

help

I'm so sorry for my silly question, whats is 5milesLove? I didn't get it. Could you guys brief me about it? :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bearology said:

Edit: haha sorry, I didnt read your question properly. Scandani replied you :D STUPID AUTO CORRECTION, keep changing my words!!!

@didz19

Reveal hidden contents

Since I am waiting for JY's performance, 5mileslove is a well-known CP's fan weibo account. 5mileslove always post everytime these two are not in the same city. Normally it will be either JY's or ZZ's photo with some lyrics. If 5mileslove posts ZZ's photo, they will tag JY weibo in. Like wise if they post JY's photo, they will tag ZZ in. The lyrics they post are always very touching and full of love. Up to the point that some CP's fan even think that YZ is the owner of this account :lol: 5miles love sent flower (a cat paw) to ZZ's ShenZen concert too. So JY picked 5mileslove flower to post on his weibo = HE SUPPORTS CP'S FANS OR HE READ ALL 5MILESLOVE'S POSTS. YUZHOU IS REAL!!!!

Thanks @bearology, I kinda know what they do but just curious what the 5 miles mean. 

@didz19, this should answer your question. 

• Like 5

OMG SO GORGEOUS!!!!! And here I am at cinema and not interested at all on watching Captain James T Kirk!!!!! Am ded ded ded.

waiting to go home and see kind souls upload it on yt!!!! Pleaseeee share when someone upload!!!!

@skeletonworks oml illegal!!! Dem bicepsss so dayyummmm!!!! Oml oml oml!!!! (Cant english).

btw JY's white tshirt with that style (what do you guys call that with uneven line at the bottom?) isn't similar style with his wifey at his concert?

Spoiler

OMFL Pardon my French!!! @bearology and @gashupingo IT IS FROM SAME BRAND!!!!!! 

Yep LONG LIVE THE CAPTAINS OF YUZHOU SHIP!!!!!

• Like 20