[Taiwanese Drama 2016] Back To 1989 1989一念間

sugarplum892

OK after reading the funny comments, let me tell you all

MOD EDIT: When posting a spoiler or possible story lines please put it inside a spoiler with a warning as not everyone is keen to read some un-air episodes in advance

Spoiler

1. The chen zhe real father is the gangster who is among top 10 wanted criminals and arrested in bangkok. His crime was not mentioned in the first episode, but his crimes involve rape and murder of zhen zhen and also murder xiao long that explain why she was not in the original 2016 but due to chen zhe intervention during the xmas party, it was avoided and in changed year 2016 he is not a wanted criminal but a gangster boss, not a small gangster anymore and xiao long is the boss of a investment company.

2. Chen zhe changed ya jun life by telling her everything in the future and guide her and in the new year 2016, she is with jin qun and has another daughter.  

3. Chen zhe and zhen zhen went to 2016 when they were in the tunnel after a date and a lorry crash into them, they woke up in year 2016 and live happily, she slowly got used to modern taipei like easycard, metro, ubikes, taipei 101, healthcard, internet, smartphone, electric toothbrush, powerbank, digital camera, high speed rail etc. Zhen zhen met with the now old ya juan and her parents  and her naughty little brother who is now top scientist

4. Ya juan mother reconcile with ya juan and her father did not had dementia

I know all these becoz I am from taiwan and the entertainment news will have a feature on them and the storyline got revealed

Spoiler

MYRehFf.png

ltcfkeD.png

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moo1304

are ZZ&CC dating in real life??i ship them a lot!!!

they got caught holding hand etc in these videos,but doesnt seem to confirm it

cute fanmade mv

On 5/21/2016 at 11:59 PM, tvguru said:
Spoiler

OK after reading the funny comments, let me tell you all

1. The chen zhe real father is the gangster who is among top 10 wanted criminals and arrested in bangkok. His crime was not mentioned in the first episode, but his crimes involve rape and murder of zhen zhen and also murder xiao long that explain why she was not in the original 2016 but due to chen zhe intervention during the xmas party, it was avoided and in changed year 2016 he is not a wanted criminal but a gangster boss, not a small gangster anymore and xiao long is the boss of a investment company.

2. Chen zhe changed ya jun life by telling her everything in the future and guide her and in the new year 2016, she is with jin qun and has another daughter.  

3. Chen zhe and zhen zhen went to 2016 when they were in the tunnel after a date and a lorry crash into them, they woke up in year 2016 and live happily, she slowly got used to modern taipei like easycard, metro, ubikes, taipei 101, healthcard, internet, smartphone, electric toothbrush, powerbank, digital camera, high speed rail etc. Zhen zhen met with the now old ya juan and her parents  and her naughty little brother who is now top scientist

4. Ya juan mother reconcile with ya juan and her father did not had dementia

I know all these becoz I am from taiwan and the entertainment news will have a feature on them and the storyline got revealed

Okay - ordinarily I would not have liked to know the ending but this time, phew. Happy ending!!! Thanks, @tvguru I was afraid that ZZ maybe dead in the current 2016 (thought it was because of being knocked by the bad dude  at the point when CC time travelled) but makes sense that she was assaulted at the party (if CC did not exist) as the bad guy had been eyeing her the first time he saw her at the office. Does that mean the bad guy assaulted both ZZ and YJ in the current 2016? 

i seldom watch t-idol dramas due to the overacting / under acting (talking about you Bryant Chang!) but for ep 16. I think the OTP hit the nail with the right amount of sentimentality and heart. 

omg @tvguru thanks loads but i hate that the media exposed the storyline. ruins the fun u know. But Yayayayaya at least we may get a happy ending. im dying to see it . and u know what now it makes sense that bad guy actually had his eyes set on ZZ from the beginning if we go back to earlier episodes. If it happens as tvguru said then thank god CC saved ZZ and XL is indeed never the right guy for her.(and also the ending track makes so much sense now. its a great drama) lets antcipate for next episodes now yayaya!!!. @moo1304 thanks for the videos. i think so too they dating probably witnessing from their steamy kisses. good for them nonetheless!

in taiwan, they will reveal the plot becoz viewers are not really into the plot but the chemistry between the actors/actress

the chemistry is really the pull factor and also they watch for the sake of their idols 

Spoiler

Wait...so the dude who raped and murdered zhen zhen also raped ya juan all in the same night? And I'm just going to assume it is that dude that has been helping xiao long this whole time. That guy is pretty messed up. But what about his abortion? If they went through with it he should not be alive right? There is no reason/explanation for him to exist. As in he would not have any DNA, so no genetic makeup. Also the gangster still should get caught for rape of ya juan.

My comment in regarding the previous spoiler of the ending of the show.

Why aren't you guys putting SPOILERS IN THE SPOILER TAG??????

Not cool! :angry:

I think discussing the episodes openly after they have aired is fair, because we want to talk about the plot, our feelings and have theories. But spoiling the plot BEFORE it's aired is not OK dammit!

On 2016-05-21 at 5:59 PM, tvguru said:

Please put your spoilers in a spoiler tag! :tears:

Guest moo1304

prepare ur tissue for ep 17!! :bawling::bawling:

this episode will focus to YJ-JQ-ZE

ZE is a great guy! and YJ is lucky that those 3 guys love her so much..

next ep preview, they'll show that Guo Sheng Tai has inhaler for asthma

This show rocks! I like that they are handling difficult issues (abortion, child of rape, feeling of abandonment throughout childhood which manifests in adulthood, do children necessarily grow up to be like their parents?) in a thoughtful, sensitive manner without being over dramatic . it's also nice to see a child sacrificing for the parents without it being overwrought and rationally understandable. Gotta say that Marcus Chang is a good actor - when he finally broke down, poor guy!!

i think for the next few episodes, let's have a bit more happiness please? Even when he finds out who fathered him? 

Is it 20 or 22 ep? I'm seeing it listed as only 20 now on mydramalist.com.  

I wasn't really suprized when she decided to keep the baby. It was heartbreaking to watch that scene. I'm so happy that CCs granddad seems to be supportive of the decision. Now hoping he can convince his wife who still seems to be a first class cruel b... 

As @lizzieyen said, I'm also hoping we get some nice fluff in the last episodes. 

Shhh...Hi! I'm just a silent lurker here since the start. It's quite sad that only few discuss this drama but I'm glad hearing spoilers from everyone! Especially that major big spoiler!!!! I stopped watching at ep 5 due to studies but:P I'll watch it again since I'm free now.(At least, the pain of waiting each week was reduced.) I just wanna say thanks for sharing spoilers/ideas about the drama. This silent lurker is really happy. Now I shall return to my humble state. BYE:blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived