[Taiwanese Drama 2016] Back To 1989 1989一念間

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, blj26 said:

@huochevan Thanks for the info. 

The MV seems to be sad at the end.  However,  we knew the Chen Che and Zhen Zhen had a happy ending.  It's up to us viewers and fans how they will spent their lives together inside our minds/ imagination. All we know that because they meet again,  it wilk be for eternity/forever.

I ship them so hard.  Hahaha.  I hope Msrcus and Ivy end up being together.  They are both single right now, aren't they? I hope for a romcom movie for them (which is quite impossible for now).  Ivy has an upcoming thriller movie,  and I don't know what's next for Marcus.  He should release an album. Hehe. 

I'm sorry but have an another inquiry.  What are the official social media accounts of Marcus and Ivy (personally managed accounts)?  

Withdrawal syndrome sucks.  LOL. 

If we were to talk about the ending, it's a big mess in Taiwan discussion boards because of CheZhen's line. Many things were left unexplained, although we got the happy ending, but I feel that we are lacking of the process and the in-betweens. Wonder if they will clarify anything for the special this Friday? But overall I really enjoyed this drama, and how the lines were written, kudos to the writers for that. Just tying up the story together at the last episode..was a little disappointing. 

You are definitely not alone! I for one, started watching the drama because of the main couple's chemistry and compatibility, and there are tons of shippers out there too. But let's wait and see, because of the drama's popularity, and literally everybody telling them to get together, they may feel a little burdened/ stress. Officially, they are both single as of a month ago (: I heard Ivy is planning for a photobook and probably a drama in the next half of the year. Marcus' plans are still at negotiation stages last I heard, but probably an album?

Marcus: fanpageInstagram
Ivy: fanpageInstagram.

Since this a drama thread, Douhua's fanpage & Instagram, Yorke Sun's fanpage, Chang Chieh's fanpage, Ray Yang's fanpage & Instagram.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@huochevan Thanks for the response.   I can now follow the actors of Back to 1989. This will help me handle my withdrawal syndrome. 

So there is a special episode next Friday. That explains why it is shown in Viki that the drama has 22 episodes.  I hope that it will, even not fully, fix the mess of the ending in CheZhen storyline.  I can only guess what happened to Zhen Zhen, on how she travelled to 2016, where she stayed all the time,  and how she searched for Chen Che. Though I cry for justice,  I still love the drama. 

It's ok for me if they end up together. I didn't want them to be pressured. I would like to see them together in pictures at least,  for they really look good together. Just to satisfy my fangirling mode.  LOL.

Who became single a month ago? Hehehe. 

I would like to have Ivy's photobook but is it possible to acquire it here in the Philippines? Marcus Chang should release an album. He already had an original song (I'll Be There). His album should also include Two People with Ivy. =)

Ah! I loved this drama!!!  I kind of wish that I had covered news about it as it was airing, but I was so busy during that period. I haven't even blogged about Jasper Liu in a long time (And those of you who have used my blog previously will know how much I've blogged about him!) But I really loved the story for this drama and the chemistry between the leads were wonderful. I know I've promised I'd blog before and haven't done it, but I finally have 2 days off and I plan to do something to show my love for the cast of Back to 1989. Better late than never right? I REALLY LOVED IVY AND MARCUS' MV. So beautiful, so sad and so in line with the story. 

I really hope they'll pair Ivy and Marcus again in another project!

Episode 21 (Finale) thoughts

[[Potential spoilers ahead so stop now if you haven't watched it yet - Don't know how to do spoiler cut sorry! ]]

SETTV is notorious for their crammed endings. They rarely end drama series in a satisfying way. I've watched so many in my life and every time I hold out hope it gets crushed. So in terms of Back to 1989, I thought it was alright. It could have been better, it could have been worse. There are things that I'm highly satisfied with and things that I'm not satisfied with that could have been fixed with something tiny and trivial.

Things I loved:

- I thought that it was sweet and of course, important, that they finally close up the story between CC's mum, YJ and her lover, LJQ. And not in an overly dramatic way, like pushing them both into a church to be married, but in a rather sweet way....just revisiting old memories and YJ teasing him by asking if he's going to put the ring on her finger or not. It showed that in many ways, despite not being together for years, they had an undying love and were already an old married couple at heart. Mini Tsai and Yorke Sun were super fantastic as second leads in the parent's story - this has been the strongest acting I've seen from the both of them to the present date.

- All those dating scenes before he went back to the future were really sweet. And I'm glad they put them in because they were lacking during the unfolding of the drama - but only because the main story and the mystery of his father were too good to give up. So it was great to get all the couple scenes to build up the big departure. Anything to have Ivy and Marcus show their chemistry :)

- I loved the urgency that CC looked for ZZ. It was so endearing, and although I'm split about the ending (I'll get to this in a minute), that deep sense of desperation and that deep sadness when he thought he wouldn't be able to find her killed me. And then...that final kiss. There was so much anticipation as he was walking up to her that it was beautiful. Ahhhh!!! So many Ivy and Marcus sparks right there! I love that the final cut was of them kissing in the cutest embrace. I like the happy ending, though the execution of it bugged me.

- I loved that he had an encounter with Guo An in the suit shop and they picked an actor that matched the child version of Guo An...it was so very believable that they were the same person!!! And I liked the whole of that interaction - how Guo An didn't blame him for ZZ's "death," how Guo An actually starts to remember the past and finally, how CC explains the truth to him despite how crazy it seems and how he seems to get it despite being highly confused.

- Some people might find it weird, but I enjoyed all the jokes about how the kid version of CC always said he was going to marry ZZ and remembered things that had happened in 1989. It was sweet in a strange way. Poor ZZ though, would have broke her heart though.

- I was wondering how they were going to explain how the mum would react to her son growing to look exactly like like old best friend's lover...but I thought they handled the messy time loop situation very well by saying that memories fade - it's true, there are times when someone reminds me of a friend I use to have and I can't even recall their face properly - I just have a very very vague memory of them. Also, it was good to see that he had changed his mother's life and that the explanation for him not remembering was that the doctor said he had hit his head too hard. At least all the time stuff made sense in terms of story logic. 

Things I hated:

- I would be lying if I said that there weren't things I despised. The main problem I had with the ending was that it was very obvious that the script writers were very indecisive with the ending - what to do, what to do...kill off ZZ? Have 26 yr old CC get with a supposedly 52 yr old ZZ? Have ZZ time travel to be the same age as CC in 2016? So they gave the audience a bit of every possibility and left it vague as to what really happened to ZZ. She supposedly died. But then no! She actually just went missing with no body and no one finding her location or 20 years. But then when CC finds her, she looks EXACTLY as she did in the past. To be fair they really didn't age Mini Tsai as his mum either - they just put her in more mature clothing as they sort of did with ZZ...so it could be that CC choses to be with an older ZZ (more about how the un-aging annoyed me in a minute). Then there was that very vague flashback to the car incident without her body - so it could be that she somehow time traveled? I wouldn't have had a problem with any of the endings - if they had killed ZZ, I would have been sad, but the ending would have been beautifully bittersweet. If CC did get with a much older ZZ, that would have been beautiful too because it proves that he loved her even with age difference. The meaning of true love. Or if ZZ did time travel into the future after the accident, it would have been fine too with some story logic to back it up. An explanation!!! But this vague ending, while happy, didn't give the audience the answers they wanted, and as such left a lot of people confused and annoyed although happy with the "getting together" - there really needed to be a decisive ending with a clear explanation. It could still be an "open ending"...but it needed to have story logic to reduce the confusion at the very least.

- As mentioned before, the fact that they didn't try to age YJ at least a little bit more really annoyed me because it made it hard to suspend disbelief. The character of the mother was 26 when she had him, and if he was 26 now...that would mean she would about 52....but she didn't even look close! It's probably that thing about females always having to look pretty and young on screen. But honestly, even if they had put a tiny bit of silver into her hair, or ZZ's hair if there was an age difference, I would have been more happier to believe what was going on :s They could do it to the mother's lover, Yorke (LJQ) but not to any of the female characters. Typical. It's not a huge problem, but it made it hard to believe their ages and the generational differences.

- Although CC did run into Guo An, he didn't ask about ZZ's parents, which struck me as odd seeing as he loved that family, and they were all really close and surely, if ZZ went missing for 20 years, they would have been devastated. And he would have cared about that. I don't know. It seemed weird not to mention them at all in that future sequence. And it just made me sad, thinking about how their little family would have been ruined with ZZ's 20 year disappearance....speaking of which, it's not even explained why she disappeared?!?! Did she time travel? Did she die and come back to life?! Did she just not want to face CC growing up and thinking of her as an aunty...and really would she just leave her entire family because of that?! Or was it just a sudden moment during the car accident and then she knew she could never see her family again because it would cause ripples in time and maybe jeopardize CC's future?! That lack of explanation really bugged me. 

So as you can see, clearly stuff I loved and hated about the ending all in one. To be fair, it still holds better than a lot of other SETTV endings I've seen. Although I loved Pleasantly Surprised as a drama, and was highly entertained by Bromance, I do have to say I think this drama story line held better than those dramas. But in terms of a more satisfying ending, I'd say When I See You Again tied up all it's lose ends better although I didn't love the main story of that drama as much as its secondary story. Anyway, will post an update here when I update my blog with some Back to 1989 behind the scenes translations :)

For those suffering from withdrawal symptoms for Back to 1989, I've compiled a list of resources to help you guys get through it. Click on the links below to read/view the following Back to 1989 additional content...or if that's too much you can find it all here at my blog, These Dramatic Days

Marcus and Ivy original dating rumours and footage

20160309_ENTPJ_01_1457429566977_521020_v

Back to 1989 good bye party photo compilation

544277_XXL.jpg

Marcus and Ivy dating rumours from kiss at Back to 1989 good bye party (@blj26 I think you can find the photos you were looking for here)

1714536_4.jpg

Marcus and Ivy's Music Video and Cover of 'Two of Us'

ivymarcus.jpg

Second fan meet and SPOP Signing video and translation (still to be completed)

phpj_Bm5_Wu.jpg[/url]

thank you i was about to give their kiss captured link but u did it ;) i loved this drama albeit the last ep was kinda rushed and irrational. I heard there will be special ep next friday. is it true? well i will be super happy if they explain things in that ep! cheers to the pd and all actors. i want ivy marcus in another production too haha

7 hours ago, mangareader said:

thank you i was about to give their kiss captured link but u did it ;) i loved this drama albeit the last ep was kinda rushed and irrational. I heard there will be special ep next friday. is it true? well i will be super happy if they explain things in that ep! cheers to the pd and all actors. i want ivy marcus in another production too haha

I would love an awesome special. They might give out a few never before seen behind the scenes segments. But I think it'll probably be a recap (That's what they did with the Bromance special - it was a recap with only like 3 extra cuts they didn't show previously)

Hmmm...Wonder why Marcus C took his cover of the song with Ivy Shao down :( ?! It's on private on YouTube. Did anyone download a HD version of it that they could share? I've found it on Youku but the quality isn't as nice

@mangareader It seems kind of silly...by doing that I'm starting to think that they're dating more and more - It's just making the rumours go crazy! I mean when I first saw them and heard the rumours I didn't believe it...but when the stars start to do weird things like that...man, it does make me believe that they're actually together! By the way, I found out that my copy of the MV is still pretty good. You can download it here - I have it on unlisted view on my YouTube channel, which means you can't find it on YouTube search, only if I give you the link...but you should still be able to download it :) 

Anyway, new Marcus and Ivy content:

Marcus and Ivy for Milk Taiwan Magazine

20160627162718673.jpg

Ivy Shao for Girl Taiwan June issue

image.jpg

@mangareader Yes there is. It's like a summarized version of the series with a different ending. All I can say is I prefer the original ending.  Haha. I'm kinda disappointed because of how the Ep22 was shown and because it is not yet fully subbed in English in Viki. 

One of Ivy's fan account  and Marcus' IG account has the same last posted pic and it's still about Chen Che and Zhen Zhen.  I don't remember them wearing those clothes during the show,  or did I just missed it? 

@JenL Thanks for everything.  It helped me a lot to satisfy my fangirling needs. Lol. Thanks for sharing your blog and generosity in translating.  =)

On 6/27/2016 at 8:40 PM, JenL said:

Ah! I loved this drama!!!  I kind of wish that I had covered news about it as it was airing, but I was so busy during that period. I haven't even blogged about Jasper Liu in a long time (And those of you who have used my blog previously will know how much I've blogged about him!) But I really loved the story for this drama and the chemistry between the leads were wonderful. I know I've promised I'd blog before and haven't done it, but I finally have 2 days off and I plan to do something to show my love for the cast of Back to 1989. Better late than never right? I REALLY LOVED IVY AND MARCUS' MV. So beautiful, so sad and so in line with the story. 

I really hope they'll pair Ivy and Marcus again in another project!

Episode 21 (Finale) thoughts

[[Potential spoilers ahead so stop now if you haven't watched it yet - Don't know how to do spoiler cut sorry! ]]

SETTV is notorious for their crammed endings. They rarely end drama series in a satisfying way. I've watched so many in my life and every time I hold out hope it gets crushed. So in terms of Back to 1989, I thought it was alright. It could have been better, it could have been worse. There are things that I'm highly satisfied with and things that I'm not satisfied with that could have been fixed with something tiny and trivial.

Things I loved:

- I thought that it was sweet and of course, important, that they finally close up the story between CC's mum, YJ and her lover, LJQ. And not in an overly dramatic way, like pushing them both into a church to be married, but in a rather sweet way....just revisiting old memories and YJ teasing him by asking if he's going to put the ring on her finger or not. It showed that in many ways, despite not being together for years, they had an undying love and were already an old married couple at heart. Mini Tsai and Yorke Sun were super fantastic as second leads in the parent's story - this has been the strongest acting I've seen from the both of them to the present date.

- All those dating scenes before he went back to the future were really sweet. And I'm glad they put them in because they were lacking during the unfolding of the drama - but only because the main story and the mystery of his father were too good to give up. So it was great to get all the couple scenes to build up the big departure. Anything to have Ivy and Marcus show their chemistry :)

- I loved the urgency that CC looked for ZZ. It was so endearing, and although I'm split about the ending (I'll get to this in a minute), that deep sense of desperation and that deep sadness when he thought he wouldn't be able to find her killed me. And then...that final kiss. There was so much anticipation as he was walking up to her that it was beautiful. Ahhhh!!! So many Ivy and Marcus sparks right there! I love that the final cut was of them kissing in the cutest embrace. I like the happy ending, though the execution of it bugged me.

- I loved that he had an encounter with Guo An in the suit shop and they picked an actor that matched the child version of Guo An...it was so very believable that they were the same person!!! And I liked the whole of that interaction - how Guo An didn't blame him for ZZ's "death," how Guo An actually starts to remember the past and finally, how CC explains the truth to him despite how crazy it seems and how he seems to get it despite being highly confused.

- Some people might find it weird, but I enjoyed all the jokes about how the kid version of CC always said he was going to marry ZZ and remembered things that had happened in 1989. It was sweet in a strange way. Poor ZZ though, would have broke her heart though.

- I was wondering how they were going to explain how the mum would react to her son growing to look exactly like like old best friend's lover...but I thought they handled the messy time loop situation very well by saying that memories fade - it's true, there are times when someone reminds me of a friend I use to have and I can't even recall their face properly - I just have a very very vague memory of them. Also, it was good to see that he had changed his mother's life and that the explanation for him not remembering was that the doctor said he had hit his head too hard. At least all the time stuff made sense in terms of story logic. 

Things I hated:

- I would be lying if I said that there weren't things I despised. The main problem I had with the ending was that it was very obvious that the script writers were very indecisive with the ending - what to do, what to do...kill off ZZ? Have 26 yr old CC get with a supposedly 52 yr old ZZ? Have ZZ time travel to be the same age as CC in 2016? So they gave the audience a bit of every possibility and left it vague as to what really happened to ZZ. She supposedly died. But then no! She actually just went missing with no body and no one finding her location or 20 years. But then when CC finds her, she looks EXACTLY as she did in the past. To be fair they really didn't age Mini Tsai as his mum either - they just put her in more mature clothing as they sort of did with ZZ...so it could be that CC choses to be with an older ZZ (more about how the un-aging annoyed me in a minute). Then there was that very vague flashback to the car incident without her body - so it could be that she somehow time traveled? I wouldn't have had a problem with any of the endings - if they had killed ZZ, I would have been sad, but the ending would have been beautifully bittersweet. If CC did get with a much older ZZ, that would have been beautiful too because it proves that he loved her even with age difference. The meaning of true love. Or if ZZ did time travel into the future after the accident, it would have been fine too with some story logic to back it up. An explanation!!! But this vague ending, while happy, didn't give the audience the answers they wanted, and as such left a lot of people confused and annoyed although happy with the "getting together" - there really needed to be a decisive ending with a clear explanation. It could still be an "open ending"...but it needed to have story logic to reduce the confusion at the very least.

- As mentioned before, the fact that they didn't try to age YJ at least a little bit more really annoyed me because it made it hard to suspend disbelief. The character of the mother was 26 when she had him, and if he was 26 now...that would mean she would about 52....but she didn't even look close! It's probably that thing about females always having to look pretty and young on screen. But honestly, even if they had put a tiny bit of silver into her hair, or ZZ's hair if there was an age difference, I would have been more happier to believe what was going on :s They could do it to the mother's lover, Yorke (LJQ) but not to any of the female characters. Typical. It's not a huge problem, but it made it hard to believe their ages and the generational differences.

- Although CC did run into Guo An, he didn't ask about ZZ's parents, which struck me as odd seeing as he loved that family, and they were all really close and surely, if ZZ went missing for 20 years, they would have been devastated. And he would have cared about that. I don't know. It seemed weird not to mention them at all in that future sequence. And it just made me sad, thinking about how their little family would have been ruined with ZZ's 20 year disappearance....speaking of which, it's not even explained why she disappeared?!?! Did she time travel? Did she die and come back to life?! Did she just not want to face CC growing up and thinking of her as an aunty...and really would she just leave her entire family because of that?! Or was it just a sudden moment during the car accident and then she knew she could never see her family again because it would cause ripples in time and maybe jeopardize CC's future?! That lack of explanation really bugged me. 

So as you can see, clearly stuff I loved and hated about the ending all in one. To be fair, it still holds better than a lot of other SETTV endings I've seen. Although I loved Pleasantly Surprised as a drama, and was highly entertained by Bromance, I do have to say I think this drama story line held better than those dramas. But in terms of a more satisfying ending, I'd say When I See You Again tied up all it's lose ends better although I didn't love the main story of that drama as much as its secondary story. Anyway, will post an update here when I update my blog with some Back to 1989 behind the scenes translations :)

Sup Jen. Maybe I can share my thoughts to answer some of your questions.

-  ZZ didn't die from that car accident. The script and director made it quite clear and obvious that the car just merely and lightly bumped ZZ which I highly doubt would kill her. Maybe fractured bones, so she didn't die. And for why she just vanished into thin air is because she travelled through time and space. Why I think so is cause in episode 21, CC thought of the scene of her disappearing when he attempted to travel back to 1989 in the same tunnel (but got knocked by a lorry) so the car accident with ZZ happened in 1993 when she is 26 y.o so she travelled forward to 2016. Why and how, I would also like to get an explanation from the scriptwriters. So CC would be 27 and ZZ is 26. Explains her not aging when they reunited at CC ex sch.

- Guo an indeed look as he aged normally as he was just a teenager the last time so it would be a drastic change that they had to use a new actor. Why they didn't mentioned anything about his parents is because that moment is so into finding ZZ and the also due to time frame contraints. At that time, the last episode is already at its half way mark and there is not extra time to show etc stuff. So they skipped the Ye family parents.

- As for YJ, she looked damn old when she made her first appearance. People age and look older when they go through stress and are overworking. She is indeed in a terrible state and definitely overworking with so many side jobs just to single handedly raise CC. But in the 2016 that CC managed to change (episode 20 and 21), YJ looked completely different from the her in episode 1 is cause she had her family to financially and morally support her so she isn't that stressed up nor overworked. Thus pretty much explains a better appearance (look happier, younger and no white hair) but still 50 y.o. another inference that she indeed age is that jin qin has white hair cause he studied through PhD and is teaching as a professor. This is cause he is using lots of brain cells and always thinking.

There, explains most of your points. The only main question is how and why did ZZ travel forward to 2016 during the car accident. HOW and HOW!!!

@zachwgtv Exactly my thoughts! Except that Chen Che is 26 and Zhen Zhen is 25 (I don't know if the 'aging' system of Taiwanese is the same as Koreans who are considered 1yr old when they were born.)

21 hours ago, zachwgtv said:

Sup Jen. Maybe I can share my thoughts to answer some of your questions.

-  ZZ didn't die from that car accident. The script and director made it quite clear and obvious that the car just merely and lightly bumped ZZ which I highly doubt would kill her. Maybe fractured bones, so she didn't die. And for why she just vanished into thin air is because she travelled through time and space. Why I think so is cause in episode 21, CC thought of the scene of her disappearing when he attempted to travel back to 1989 in the same tunnel (but got knocked by a lorry) so the car accident with ZZ happened in 1993 when she is 26 y.o so she travelled forward to 2016. Why and how, I would also like to get an explanation from the scriptwriters. So CC would be 27 and ZZ is 26. Explains her not aging when they reunited at CC ex sch.

- Guo an indeed look as he aged normally as he was just a teenager the last time so it would be a drastic change that they had to use a new actor. Why they didn't mentioned anything about his parents is because that moment is so into finding ZZ and the also due to time frame contraints. At that time, the last episode is already at its half way mark and there is not extra time to show etc stuff. So they skipped the Ye family parents.

- As for YJ, she looked damn old when she made her first appearance. People age and look older when they go through stress and are overworking. She is indeed in a terrible state and definitely overworking with so many side jobs just to single handedly raise CC. But in the 2016 that CC managed to change (episode 20 and 21), YJ looked completely different from the her in episode 1 is cause she had her family to financially and morally support her so she isn't that stressed up nor overworked. Thus pretty much explains a better appearance (look happier, younger and no white hair) but still 50 y.o. another inference that she indeed age is that jin qin has white hair cause he studied through PhD and is teaching as a professor. This is cause he is using lots of brain cells and always thinking.

There, explains most of your points. The only main question is how and why did ZZ travel forward to 2016 during the car accident. HOW and HOW!!!

Hello! Haha, thanks for your thoughts. I must admit, I wasn't expecting an explanation though because I did understand what happened, but I was reading people's confusions and questions on both English and Chinese forums...I ended up asking them out loud, along with my own thoughts and ideas about story line possibilities that could have been, in that post. It's not so much that I needed an explanation for myself - but just that I, like a lot of people, thought that wasn't so well executed because the writers just played with all these ideas in the ending when it would have been better picking one route and clearly explaining it. I'm just critical of SETTV drama endings because they do usually end happy, but are not well-paced out or not clearly executed enough. 

I totally loved that they picked a new actor for grown up Guo An who was so similar to the teenager! It was great! While I understand about time constraints for filming, I have worked on films before and I really don't think that it would have been too difficult to throw in one line where Chen Che asked about the family, don't you think? I didn't need a whole scene, just a one line explanation. It's just like with Zhen Zhen's time travel - even if they included a few lines to explain how the time travel worked for her, it would have made the ending ten times more enjoyable. They could have taken out some unnecessary scenes in the middle to pace it out more at the end - so it was just a strange editing choice.

I still don't agree with the aging. I see your point, but it wasn't believable enough. Even in the first episode, the mother looked way too young for 50+ While she did look tired and unhappy, she didn't look older - that takes a lot more to do than just making her skin look darker and putting her in frumpier clothes. They put gray hairs on Yorke Sun, so I don't see why they couldn't have done a bit more for Mini Tsai. But this isn't a criticism for this show, just for Asian TV double standards for females always having to look unrealistically young.

But don't get me wrong, I love Back to 1989 - it's been my favourite drama of 2016 and perhaps one of my favourite storylines of all times in terms of Taiwanese story lines. It also had such a coherent and exciting story with lovable characters. And it get progressively higher ratings, with the last episode breaking ratings by getting a 3.76 - pretty high for a SETTV drama as it hasn't happened for a few years now! I think it's the story line that has made the most sense so far out of all the Taiwanese dramas that I've watched and brought back the most nostalgia for me and a lot of people like me who grew up in the same time frame. And I did enjoy the ending, I just also have to critique it coming from a film-working-and-marketing background. 

It looks like Show Biz are going to show more footage from the Back to 1989 Good bye party :)

So excited as I just love Ivy Shao and Marcus Chang. So damn adorable!

ivy_marcus_party.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello folks. It's been a while since I posted in this thread and everyone seems to be busy with our private matters. =)

I just to ask something. Where can I listen to / download the full version of Wendy Chen's Fell in Love With You? It is the only song that I haven't heard the full version among all the songs in the Back to 1989 OST, Hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

Archived