[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

13 hours ago, Candy Wong said:

<3 I missed you too! I lost the account name and I couldn't figure out the password for the longest time but I am back now!

I am pretty sure that he put the quote in himself! =)  He rarely posts work from other people/fans since he always make his own! 

The cutest part about the quote is the following parts.. basically asking for the girl's hand in marriage! If they can't be married, then the guy would rather die~~ 

: 鳳求凰,琴歌 佚名 : 有美人兮,   見之不忘,  一日不見兮,  思之如狂。  鳳飛遨翔兮,  四海求凰, 無奈佳人兮,  不在東牆。  將琴代語兮,  聊寫衷腸,  願言配德兮,  攜手相將。 何時見許兮,  慰我徬徨, 不得于飛兮,  使我淪亡, : 使我淪亡。  

If i can only hit like to your post a million times, I will! OMG!!! Asking her hand in marriage and if not, he will rather die? What a proposal! Very DuZifeng, very River Chen. So maybe that's why he posted, the best on my special day. He received the best gift from his girl. 

Today at 2.00 pm Megan will attend the Burberry store opening in Taipei. I hope Star Ritz will post a livestream. I'm excited to see the face of a girl who received a marriage proposal. :wub:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello BFFs! Yes it's confirmed!!! River and Megan will attend the Tokyo FM on August 12.

Watch out for further announcements at the Bromance FB page https://www.facebook.com/BromanceSET/

The countdown to 8.12.17 FM has started. 

That post says that starting 17/5/2017, tonight, a 90 mins LIVE at Bromance fb on the selected scenes or combined episodes will be shown.  First week Monday and Wed at 9.00 pm, 2nd week on Monday and Thurs at 9.00 p.m.  

I especially love the cartoons slide show they are sharing. 

Excited!!!

Upcoming RM event: Bromance Tokyo FM Press Conference this May 23, Tuesday at Sanlih TV Station, Taipei. Let's watch out for the livestream. River and Megan will be there so be prepared for much sugar. I'm so happy that we can still see them together despite the drama having ended for more than a year already. A cp fan's ardent wish come true. :wub:

Comic Ritz's twitter states that tickets will be on sale from June. And the way to get tickets will be revealed during the May 23rd mini fanmeet. If it ain't too pricey I might get tickets, since I've moved to Japan now, and August will be the school holidays (I'm a teacher)  - just enough time for me to stop by in Tokyo. We'll see. 

Anyway hi folks,  it's been awhile :)

:grin:  Hi everyone 

I am really happy that our friends still post update here ! 

Tomorrow 523 !! is a BIG DAY for us, press conference for Tokyo FM ! 
River and Megan will meet again ~~~~~~~~ wooooooooooo

Tomorrow you can watch LIVE from Showbiz and Star Ritz facebook 
I not sure Bromance official facebook will LIVE or nor so please stick in front of your computer or smartphone XD 

Bromance official facebook start LIVE the drama 90 mins VER. no ads. from 5/17 
Ep. 1 was LIVE on 5/17 9p.m. 
Ep. 2 was LIVE on 5/19 12.30p.m.
Ep. 3 was LIVE on 5/22 9p.m.

they deleted the video after the end. 
but today they have special part after the end of Ep. 3 

This is the special part. Q&A from River Megan 
mostly of question answer by Megan 
at last Megan said " Did you ever play role in Bromance ? " she said to River XD 

The next Ep. will be on Wednesday please notification the LIVE streaming of Bromance facebook in your facebook account. 

photo sharing from Jun ig 

back to the press conference topic 
there have a fans line a 
queue since 5/22 7p.m. at the place of the press conference

XD

915522-XXL.jpg

>> http://www.setn.com/E/news.aspx?newsid=255207 

This month Megan will released two magazine 

BEAUTY TAIWAN JUNE 

BELLA TAIWAN 

I'm watching the presscon  live now. 

And here's the translation to the video already posted by @ploylead

The video is a Q&A on Bromance which was answered by both RM.  Someone asked 12 questions and both of need to answer.  RIver as usual fooling around with his answers and Megan answered most of it.  No visual for dunno what reason as Bromance admin said they can't release the visual only audio.  This interview was done recently.

Last night, ShowBiz IG did a LIVE session and a RM who saw it highlighted the following:
1) Tokyo FM will have thousands of people. 
2) New video on Tokyo FM promotion BTS on Wednesday. 
3) Both RM wants to collaborate again, fans can go to Sanlih TV to request for it.
4) ShowBiz said they have never encounter such compatible actors.
5) While filming (something), Ahjussi ranted that Megan didn't give him any birthday present.
6) SPOP magazine in June.
7) There is a reason why no visual on the Q&A video above (ShowBiz will let us know soon). Cr: @niq8803

Q1: When Ya Nuo and Zi Feng first met each other, how many days was it prior to Ya Nuo’s birthday?
R: 10 years!
Editor: Days?
M: 100 days

Q2: Why did Zi Feng jump across the building rooftop to save Ya Nuo?
M: Ha? To save her
R: To participate in a competition. To test if my ACL is strong enough

Q3: What do you call the fans supporting Bromance?
M: Ge-Fun 

Q4: What do you call the editors of the Bromance team?
M: Ge-editors

Q5: What is the color of Ya Nuo’s food truck?
R: Gold
M: Purple
R: Red
M: Some of it was white

Q6: What are 3 nicknames of Liao Guang Chao?
M: Ah chao. Kato Chao. “Needle Eye Chao
R: You are very serious about this!

Q7: What is the name of the puppy that Zhe Rui Ge and Ya Nuo owned together
M: Chubi
E: Yes

Q8: What is Wei Qing Yang’s job?
R: Sheep. Sheep herder
M: Coffee barista
R: Singing. Unstoppable trio EP (with Ian Chen and Dino Lee)

Q9: Where did Pi Ya Qi and Zi Feng finally meet? What did she do?
R: What? Who’s that
M: Pi Ya Qi
E: His sister
M: The pumpkin carriage. Making a wish

Q10: In the Bromance BTS, which 2 singers did River Chen imitate?
M: Did you?
R: ??
M: I can do it, you can’t
E: You both forgot. It’s Fei Yu-ching and Jay Chou

Q11: In the Bromance BTS, which famous poetry lines did Megan recite?
R + M recites lines from a famous poem
E: Wrong. Last question

Q12: Which two OST’s did Bii sing for Bromance?
M: Back in time and Tender Love
E: Ge did you participte
R: Yes

E: Did you two lose the Q/A game?
R: We lost?
E: Yes. We your answers acceptable?
R: We lost?
KO

Cr: @amyam01220

Oh my, I'm super loving all the photos you are sharing here @katifly1. Much thanks!

To reciprocate, I'll share some translations and this full vid for those who want to rewatch it again and again.

Their part is from 18:50 onwards.

The 2 guys who gave them gifts. Coffee for megan and a bottle of wine (inside have gold) for good luck for river. The Japanese guy is the organizer for the Tokyo FM.  The other guy is the TV station CEO. 

The 4 of them did a japanese-style good luck ritual, using wooden mallets to hit the barrel, indicating good luck and a successful show. RM then did a pretend exchange of drinks ritual (if u remember at one of the dinners they did the exchange with shots). This is also an indicator of luck (the cups had the word fortune on it) and to live happily ever after after exchanging drinks. 

Archived