[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello fellow RM shippers! I just wanted to say I've been searching the internet for all things BaronChenxMeganLai and have recently stumbled upon your forum. Thank you for all your translations and videos and fanfics! They help me fill the empty space that finishing the Bromance drama has created.  I'm currently reading page 48 of the forum and will catch up eventually :)

For some reason I can't seem to get over this drama or the chemistry between Baron and Megan. I can't move on at all. Thinking of them always makes me smile. Thank you everyone for posting! I just had to make an account.

Welcome @lurklight. Enjoy backreading. 

@dinko hang on there BFF. Here's something to feed your :heart:

10,000 Miles eng sub has just been uploaded in this site.

http://kissasian.com/Drama/10000-Miles

I've watched it. It's great. Our girl Megan is, shall I say, a woman whose love is worth running 10,000 miles and more. Just be ready with your tissues. My gosh, I can't help but cry on some parts. Megan's acting is  getting better and better. I wonder what River had felt while watching the movie especially that part where the lead also had a sports injury. 

My favorite quotes from Megan Lai's character "Ellie":

1. "No questions, no complaints."

2. "Tell yourself, you're made of steel, you're made of steel."

3. "Never try, never know."

4. "What are you talking about? Didn't you say that sufferings come along with success as well? What if one day ladyluck is by your side but you quit running already?"

5. "Come find me through a time machine." (Her last words to Kevin who said: "Running is like a time machine, every time I run, all my memories start rushing back.")

And for those who want to rewatch in HD version River and Megan's first drama together in 2010, "BECAUSE OF YOU" aka BOY

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvEiQBRtjxxPif0AeJjoGAA/videos

DSC_2813_zps0kptx3iu.jpg

Nana's room was removed from  八塊畫室 .
You can still visit the cafe. 

=======

Today just finish watching Because of you ( 2010 ) 
I think River and Megan have something sweets since that time.

My friend said to me, they like each other since that time but after finish the drama they was separate
at that time River do nothing to keep his contact with her. after that they dating other boy/girl, they doing his/her own work.
( It's just my friend opinion XD ) 

=======

I finding the BTS of Because of you but really hard to find in youtube. 
Luckily, someone upload the TV program that they was attend to promote the drama. 

陳楚河 賴雅妍 2010@power星期天 
Part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo6DX8IY2t0
Part 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vdzxC1J8zU

9090cf70gy1fd7di46lpkj21bf0qogpy_zpswcgd

9090cf70gy1fd7dhz2e0ej21bf0qo42v_zpsgfrx

9090cf70gy1fd7dhw2y41j21bf0qo42h_zpsszzh

9090cf70gy1fd7di6nnhqj21bf0qoady_zpstdsv

9090cf70gy1fd7dht9tb4j20qo0zkwjr_zpsbzrk

9090cf70gy1fd7di9h8ksj21bf0qojvb_zps4ehl

9090cf70gy1fd7dic0u8ij21bf0qojva_zpst0xb

9090cf70gy1fd7di1kk4zj21bf0qojvc_zpsfsqr

9090cf70gy1fd7dietptlj21bf0qon0m_zps8wib

They chemical really match  :glasses:

===== 

Hi. I just recently (a week ago) came across Bromance and got addicted to it. Addicted in the sense that I still can't move on. I watched all the bts and other vids of the couple in Chinese though I can't understand. Haha. Thankfully I came across this thread and saw the translations. Now I still keep looking for their vids and hints if they are together. I honestly ship them for real. Any news guys? How about the bachelor of river/baron? Is it finished? What happened?

1 hour ago, ploylead said:

@amor07 welcome <3 

the bachelor was end filming since October 2016
He choose one girl but she refused him. 

now River is filming the drama in Yunnan, China,

Good fan vid want to shared with you guys 

Hi @ploylead. Thank you for the reply. So it means he is still single and free for Megan right? Oh I'm so happy. Thanks a lot!

Can you also share why she refused him? Thanks :)

Hiya BFFs! Oh, welcome @amor07!

It's Throwback Thursday; a fab time to look back to the first

BROMANCE FAN MEET    

http://vidol.tv/programmes/172?episode_id=13565   (Click the link :wub:)

11143333_1707602382853489_16949855853074

The link was shared to me by our dear @ploylead. Thanks pal! Now, I have something to be crazily happy about. I can't stop smiling, giggling and laughing and falling in love with RM again. :heart: Watch out for Megan tomorrow. I heard she'll be attending a fashion event.  

Archived