[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the thread @natajw :). Which country are you from? We're glad to have you here. We all hail from different countries. You are welcome to post anything related to River and Megan cp here, just observe the soompi rules. We generally use English so if you post in other languages, we will greatly appreciate an English translation. You seem to have devoted much time and effort in making your video review. I can feel the love for RM and Bromance in your vid. You did great! 

I still can't get over this playful couple. They're very fun to watch. 

Good afternoon everyone!

As the Bromance Asia Fan Meeting in Tokyo is coming in few weeks, Bromance Fan Union  (BFU) plans to hold some activities to support Baron and Megan. If you are interested, please come and join us! The info of BFU's first project is as follows:

"Me and Bromance" Photos Collecting!

BFU First Project! - "Me and Bromance" Photos Collecting! 
We need you! 
Whether you would go to Bromance Asia Fan Meeting in Tokyo or not, please feel free to express your love for Bromance.
Your support is highly welcomed and appreciated!

※To ensure that the project can be carried out successfully, please DO NOT tag and inform Baron and Megan.

※Please download the template and print it out, 
write down what you want to say and take a photo with the template.

Example: 
I am Bee with Bromance.
I am in Taiwan with Bromance.
I am eating with Bromance.

※Please send the photo to the following Email address:
bfu20170812@gmail.com

Note: Please remember to include following information in your Email:
1. Name/Nickname
2. Place of residence 
3. Words you would like to express to Baron and Megan (30 words max) :

※Submission Period: June 15, 2017- July 1,2017
※Please click the link to download the template →
http://i.imgur.com/7i3a28w.jpg
※Print out size: A4
※Image request: Resolution 1024x768 pixels or higher / JPG format

Please see Bromance Fan Union  facebook page for further information. 

"Me and Bromance" Photo Example:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends, I am new to this thread. I am a fan of Bromance <ai shang ge men> since last year. I joined soompi last yr bcos of this drama and this thread actually, just that I aint very active on soompi thats why I did not know of this thread's existence. Yes I loved their chemistry between zi feng and ya nuo!

On 7/1/2017 at 9:49 AM, Mojojojo123 said:

I wish this couple will be together for real!

Now that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo announced they are getting married, i waiting fro Baron and Megan to announce they are getting married.!!!!

Guest dramacf

Just a quick note for everyone, if anyone wants to buy the SPOP July cover of them together, I just discovered I can purchase it online (with the help of Google translate)

http://www.books.com.tw/products/R030069329

Hurry though, cos I think there's limited copies only. when I made the purchase it was 26 left then I refreshed now and it's just 14 left.

華流 7月號/2017 第50期《愛上哥們》陳楚河+賴雅妍 豪華版

• 雜誌名稱:華流
  • 刊別:特刊
  • 出版地區:台灣
  • 語言:繁體中文
  • 出版日期:2017/07/05
  • 定價:198
  • 優惠價:95188
  • 【分級買就送】分級會員買就送OPENPOINT(部份除外) 詳情
運送方式:
  • 可配送點:台灣、蘭嶼、綠島、澎湖、金門、馬祖、全球
  • 可取貨點:台灣、蘭嶼、綠島、澎湖、金門、馬祖
    香港、澳門、新加坡

商品公告訊息

▼整點開賣▼

預計7/5中午12點開賣。more

12 hours ago, dinko said:

Now that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo announced they are getting married, i waiting fro Baron and Megan to announce they are getting married.!!!!

Ahaha yes! Song song couple is now official, so now I am also waiting for chuyan couple to get married!

Guest dramacf

@comicsuki Thanks so much! Been lurking on this thread for quite some time now.

I only remembered my password yesterday; so finally, I posted something...really wanted to go to the fanmeet but work (damn it) just won't cooperate as I've got a project deadline on 8/15...I'm looking forward to the fanvids from the event. 

Anyways, just to wanted to share my thoughts about our ship don't know if anyone has mentioned this before cos I'm still backreading. :)

I love coincidences and it seems to be surrounding them so my hopeless romantic heart can't help but fall for them.

It's amusing how their 1st drama Because of You has an acronym of BoY...

Then Megan was cast in Two Fathers and those 2 dads were always mistaken as a gay couple...

Finally, in Bromance, Megan's PYN lived as a "boy" and sorta became a gay couple with Baron's DZF in the eyes of almost everyone...

As for Baron he was made for the role of DZF, it's basically almost sorta true-to-life.

Also, there's way too many similarities between the 2 dramas. Don't know if it's coincidence or intentional...though I think partly cos I think that the writer and director already had them in mind as the leads before they were even cast? Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong or it's just my delulu mind working overtime. :tongue: 

Maybe fate wanted them to meet again and rekindle the friendship and it grew from there. In my mind, it's like Baron came back to TW to be with Megan. Hes' only done 3 TW dramas and 2 of them were with Megan...so yeah, I'm totally assuming he came back to do Bromance cos it's with Megan. :)

THE WOLF & THE RABBIT

"One day, a big wolf brought a little rabbit and wanted to feast the rabbit when he reached home.  But the more he looks at little rabbit the more he think she's cute, how can she be eaten.  Little rabbit pity big wolf and share her portion of lettuce with him.  From then on, both of them stay happy together eating lettuce". - by Donald (translated by @niq8803)

Showbiz will be having a surprise live FB session. Who's the mystery guests? Join us on 7/13

Mark your calendars girls, it's a date! It will definitely be our RM. I miss them!!!

Welcome @Mojojojo123 and welcome back @kdramafan43v3r ! 

@comicsuki & @kdramafan43v3r thanks for the helpful info you posted. 

Hearing about the SongSong cp wedding, I am all the more hopeful that:wub: soon we will also be hearing similar news from our favorite couple.   :blush:

Hi @hageshi11  you seem new. Welcome!

Sharing with you the BTS to SPOP July cover

Taiwan's stongest cp : Give Love :heart:

RM's version of Japanese anime "Your Name" characters pose 

You see, they always love to touch each other. That's our RM.

In the original movie pose, the characters do not touch but are only standing back to back. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Name            https://goo.gl/images/Q6Xk6Q

For tomorrow's live session, July 13, 1PM Asia time, watch here https://www.facebook.com/setshowbiz/

Just came from the live, can't wait to see the translations and fanvids XD
they're still as comfortable and happy together as ever~ it's like they never separated!
(then again they still had events/projects together in the past few months and probably met up with the staff before the live to talk about what they'll be doing)

*delulu mode*

I wonder if they're having a followup meeting or a dinner out (probably with the staff) right now after today's live... everyone treating them like an old married couple much like how they treat each other offscreen... >///<

Archived