[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016-2017] Stay With Me 放弃我抓紧我

sugarplum892

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I saw a preview somewhere that Huo Xiao's father fainted, got admitted to the hospital, and Li Wei Wei was back to marrying Huo Xiao again, after the paparazzi caught Li Wei Wei dating with Chen Yi Du.  I am not sure however if this clip will be included and aired though.

This blog..Koalasplayground posted a article that rumor has it that Joe Chen and Wang Kai might be dating.  I hope it true because I love them in this drama. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/12/21/chen-qiao-en-and-wang-kai-rumored-to-be-dating-in-real-life-after-filming-drama-stay-with-me/

I wonder how the show is going to carry on this plot for 39 eps.  In the last 18 episodes, they are already broken up and got back together.  Now, Du broke up with Wei Wei again on ep 18. 

Why do I think Huo Xiao only care of himself? He always claims that he is protecting Wei Wei but from the beginning until now (I am now on episode 26) what I see is he takes action for his own benefit.

for instance, he didn't tell Wei Wei of her deceased dad. Making thing worse, he acted as Wei Wei's dad and replied text from Wei Wei. How does that protecting her? 

ugh I hate Huo Xiao and his dad.

I was very excited for this drama when it aired but  its becoming very draggy and boring with weiwei and yi du breaking up and making up throughout the whole drama. Anyways, i hope it will get better. I have not seen much of wang kai's other drama except this one, nirvina into fire and the disguiser, he's a pretty hot actor. I love his voice.  :wub:

3 hours ago, Chanmie said:

I was very excited for this drama when it aired but  its becoming very draggy and boring with weiwei and yi du breaking up and making up throughout the whole drama. Anyways, i hope it will get better. I have not seen much of wang kai's other drama except this one, nirvina into fire and the disguiser, he's a pretty hot actor. I love his voice.  :wub:

Agree.. after ep 21 it started to drag even further. 

13 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

Im' going to start this after watching finish Ode to Joy... all for Wang Kai.. hahaha... this is after when the snail falls in love, ode to joy and then stay with me....

Havent started on Nirvana on Fire, but will do so by next year :sweatingbullets:

You should start with Nirvana in Fire first. Wang Kai shines best in that drama.

Gotta agree this show is dragging too much. There's 20++ episodes to go but as of episode 29, Li Wei Wei and Chen Yi Du has broken up 3 times already. sigh!

At this point of time I think the only pairing that's worth rooting for is Leo and Tiffany From the ending credit we all know Leo and Tiffany are getting married

Am I the only one who's thinking CYD loves LWW way too much. like wayyyyy tooo much! she hurts him many times. she is always the one asking for breakup then she realized that's not what she wants so they sorta make up but then after a few happy moments she hurts him again. she claims she did it coz she doesn't want to hurt HX but come on. why LWW only care of HX? How about CYD? If she cares too much of HX then she should let CYD go. Stop going back and forth. sighh.and CYD too should also stop being weak because of LWW. stop hurting youself

The cast is fantastic, however agree on dragging, especially the storyline, to me.  Miss the fireworks in the beginning episodes, this drama could have so much potential, I guess I expect a tad too much, sigh!!  But I am still gonna hopping along with it ^^

According to Wiki, it is gonna have 45 episodes - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stay_with_Me_(TV_series)

So far this drama has been updated to episode 30 - http://cnsp01.lovetvshow.info/search/label/2016大陸電視劇-放棄我 抓緊我

so after TPW and the otp, this will be my new ship Wang Kai and Joe Chen..
I known Joe Chen since the frog prince 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This drama is too good!!!
I have a feeling Du's friend/"brother" is behind all of this and HX's father (??) 
causing Du and WW break ups and misunderstanding..

What if -- if HX is behind this?? ---

18 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

Im' going to start this after watching finish Ode to Joy... all for Wang Kai.. hahaha... this is after when the snail falls in love, ode to joy and then stay with me....

Havent started on Nirvana on Fire, but will do so by next year :sweatingbullets:

when Ode to Joy first came out, I started to watch couples episodes but then i end up not watching it....

Ah, I'm start to fall in love with him  

1 hour ago, dramalover99 said:

This is off topic but I notice that Wang Kai have pretty hands..:blush:

yes he has pretty hand and long fingers, i;ve watched a couple of interview that asked how he takes care of his hands ^^

there's a few still from the drama that shows his beautiful hands. I'll share it here once i figure out how to attach image lol!

Archived