[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016-2017] Stay With Me 放弃我抓紧我

sugarplum892

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, cassie6002 said:

he become my favorite actor --- aaron yan, luo jin, him,  vanness wu, -- Fahrenheit members

On 12/28/2016 at 11:48 AM, thunderman1 said:

I know.. well at least it is looking better with ep 31+32 previews. :)

that goods .. all I'm waiting is subs 

Their Wei Wei & YiDu's two days honeymoon on the 3rd day break up relationship period sort of getting boring, the screenwriters turning this into a child's game... I love both Joe Chen & Wang Kai and so happy to see them together in a romance drama, hope to see them more as a couple in more dramas in the future, maybe in 2018 as far as I know they don't have any more dramas for together in 2017. 

I know he has got pretty nice hands, long fingers, with those long fingers he can be a good piano virtuose :))  

On 27/12/2016 at 9:40 PM, cassie6002 said:
On 27/12/2016 at 7:31 PM, dramalover99 said:

This is off topic but I notice that Wang Kai have pretty hands..:blush:

yes he has pretty hand and long fingers, i;ve watched a couple of interview that asked how he takes care of his hands ^^

there's a few still from the drama that shows his beautiful hands. I'll share it here once i figure out how to attach image lol!

omg!!! I just watch ep 34 preview..
damn!!! her memories is back ..:crazy: 

15 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

How many episodes does this drama have?? I sort of marathoned upto episode 11 in one go. I am loving Wang Kai and Joe Chen together. I don't watch much of Chinese/Taiwanese, except for once in a while, but this one is super funny.

45 episodes 

12 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

How many episodes does this drama have?? I sort of marathoned upto episode 11 in one go. I am loving Wang Kai and Joe Chen together. I don't watch much of Chinese/Taiwanese, except for once in a while, but this one is super funny.

As far as I know 45 

And Her memories slowly coming back after, she hit her head on ep 27 when she was with YiDu's mother and this is the 2nd time she hit her head, once she hit her head to the pillars now she fell off and hit her to concrete.

I actually had a bit laugh when they went to Paris for a day.... hmm from China to Paris it will take Max 14hrs 20 minutes max to fly to Paris it means half a day, plus you got to be at the airports 2 hrs before your flight..  take off, landing, pass control going out of the airport reaching your destination make it 18 hrs.  For a day 18 hrs to Paris.  at least you could have send them to somewhere else and use Paris for their honeymoon that would make sense lol. I am not even talking about cost of flight tickets as these guys are rich money does not matter..  :)) 

I feel sorry for WeiWei as she does not remember most things and ppl lied to her for her not to get hurt, the truth is bec lying would be at their advantage.   

She still loves YiDu but she feels guilty Huo Xiao's dad had a heart attack and she feels responsible, the engagement betw Hu Xiao was never true, there was no love from WW's side, it was for her benefit.   so she continued it.. 

Tiff & Leo is getting married we see it from the closing credits.  So i am not scared of that Tiff will go in between the couple but I am thinking of YiDu's bro blaming WW's parents for his parent's death and trying 2 get revenge from WW

1 hour ago, dramalover99 said:

THEY BOTH R LOVERS BUT THEY BOTH HAVE MISUNDERSTANDING OR CONFLICT BETWEEN THEM ...

we have seen a little in the previous episodes I think it was 24-25 th episode might be on the earlier ones though we saw YD ma trying to stop WW and by accident she caused her to roll down the stairs and have Alzheimer’s disease, but WW stole one of his designs that has been mentioned but what I am guessing is this happened after the break up.. The reason their breakup is WW was a workaholic and never gave enough attention, time and interest to her loved ones..  So a simple misunderstanding caused a conflict in between those 2 and they became sworn enemies.    If we look at their relation now, I think the only person who does not lie to her is her brother and YD..   Her brother is doing his best for her to be with YD.   I actually love the brother and ex fiance scenes, how he is making up things, taking him out, wasting his time just to create more time for his sis and YD..  

Anyone noticed after YD & WW had a passionate kiss, YD lips were actually nearly the same colour of WW lipstick..  

off the topic ep 29 they mention about a famous designer Jenny committed suicide, in the drama Kimi is also a designer and killed himself in real life. We are just viewers and it makes us sad seeing him on TV after he is gone, I can not imagine the pain his family is going through..  

oh The KISS betw Leo & Tiff.  The biggest loves borns from hatred lol..  Tiff I were you I would be careful on how I behave to WW. she's gonna be your sister in law in the end :))

2 hours ago, makeuptemple said:

we have seen a little in the previous episodes I think it was 24-25 th episode might be on the earlier ones though we saw YD ma trying to stop WW and by accident she caused her to roll down the stairs and have Alzheimer’s disease, but WW stole one of his designs that has been mentioned but what I am guessing is this happened after the break up.. The reason their breakup is WW was a workaholic and never gave enough attention, time and interest to her loved ones..  So a simple misunderstanding caused a conflict in between those 2 and they became sworn enemies.    If we look at their relation now, I think the only person who does not lie to her is her brother and YD..   Her brother is doing his best for her to be with YD.   I actually love the brother and ex fiance scenes, how he is making up things, taking him out, wasting his time just to create more time for his sis and YD..  

Anyone noticed after YD & WW had a passionate kiss, YD lips were actually nearly the same colour of WW lipstick..  

off the topic ep 29 they mention about a famous designer Jenny committed suicide, in the drama Kimi is also a designer and killed himself in real life. We are just viewers and it makes us sad seeing him on TV after he is gone, I can not imagine the pain his family is going through..  

oh The KISS betw Leo & Tiff.  The biggest loves borns from hatred lol..  Tiff I were you I would be careful on how I behave to WW. she's gonna be your sister in law in the end :))

I too wonder why they broke up.both HX and Tiffany have repeatedly reminding LWW and CYD respectively of how much they have been hurting each other in the past. But they never mention why and how they hurt each other.

there's lots of kiss scenes in this drama ^^ have you watched the chocolate kiss and its BTS? 

remember in earlier episode CYD's good friend is looking for the person who sponsored his study? why do i have a feeling the sponser is CYD's deceased father?  

Archived