[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016-2017] Stay With Me 放弃我抓紧我

sugarplum892

16 minutes ago, cassie6002 said:

I too wonder why they broke up.both HX and Tiffany have repeatedly reminding LWW and CYD respectively of how much they have been hurting each other in the past. But they never mention why and how they hurt each other.

there's lots of kiss scenes in this drama ^^ have you watched the chocolate kiss and its BTS? 

Reveal hidden contents

remember in earlier episode CYD's good friend is looking for the person who sponsored his study? why do i have a feeling the sponser is CYD's deceased father?  

I am sure I have watched it but let me watch it again do you remmeber which ep was it?

They both argued in the past bec both are so stubborn, imagine two goats trying to live in one space, they'll argue like cats and dogs, but this WW after the amnesia she has more soft & subtle personality. that made YD to fell in love to her once more, although he never stopped loving her, he just buried his love, remmeber how he threw the engagement ring on the first episode.. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@makeuptemple yup I remember CYD gave the ring away to street performer in Paris on the day LWW supposed to marry HX.

now that LWW has regained her memories and CYD good friend's ill intention was exposed, there will be more conflicts in the upcoming episodes. It's already heart breaking to see CYD crying after he found out of his friend's scheme to pull him down. it will be more heart wrenching to see him being rejected by LWW after all that he has done.:tears:

ive watched till ep 18 now... urgh.. LWW, i wish Joe Chen's character is something like Fated to Love you.... here, its look too juvenile... perhaps its the script... i dread the next 20sih episodes since comments i read said its draggy... if only they cut this to 20 episodes, without the usual melodrama, im sure this show will excel...

Wang Kai looks young in this drama.. why.. LOL..

I really want her to remember what happen between her and Du during her amnesia 

so she could be soft heart again... or maybe just act cold but remember those memories 

i watch ep 35 raw so idk what they talking at the end.....:tears:

10 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

ive watched till ep 18 now... urgh.. LWW, i wish Joe Chen's character is something like Fated to Love you.... here, its look too juvenile... perhaps its the script... i dread the next 20sih episodes since comments i read said its draggy... if only they cut this to 20 episodes, without the usual melodrama, im sure this show will excel...

Wang Kai looks young in this drama.. why.. LOL..

IKR!!! WHEN HE ACTUALLY 34!!!

37 minutes ago, dramalover99 said:

I really want her to remember what happen between her and Du during her amnesia 

so she could be soft heart again... or maybe just act cold but remember those memories 

i watch ep 35 raw so idk what they talking at the end.....:tears:

IKR!!! WHEN HE ACTUALLY 34!!!

@dramalover99 - maybe because its winter... hehhe... one looks younger in winter... heh

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

besides laughing all the way? :D 

@angelangie hey dear..u aso watch..hehe..

Ya..laughing..both of them are enjoying tat scene really much..haha

@dramalover99 lww remembers what she did for the past 1 year..she sed it when leo asked her...in the beginning of epi 35.

The chocky is in epi 34 if i recalled correctly..

The main leads broke up at least 4x in this drama... at least Joe Chen can act her part well. ;) Love the side comedy.

23 hours ago, dramalover99 said:

@cassie6002 can you tell what episode is the chocolate scene 

this drama have a lot of kissing scene :flushed: than the drama I ever watch haha for a long time now.. 

I know! even the little brother has a lot of kissing scenes... Love o2o has a lot of kissing scenes if you want to try that one out. lol 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

yes they have another level of chemistry together and even off camera they are really good with each other....

i watch their interview and there is definitely a comfortable stance that they projected on screen....so their chemistry is honestly there :) 

so i'm waiting for the whole thing to be finish before i watch the drama fully :) 

However there is one thing that is holding me back....is seeing Kimi :( 

Kimi's character is really annoying after ep 29. His love for WW turned into an obsession.

19 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

The main leads broke up at least 4x in this drama... at least Joe Chen can act her part well. ;) Love the side comedy.

I know! even the little brother has a lot of kissing scenes... Love o2o has a lot of kissing scenes if you want to try that one out. lol 

really in what episode does Leo Kiss Tiffany??

7 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

really in what episode does Leo Kiss Tiffany??

I believe it was near ep 31--34. I forget. I'm call caught up to ep 37. I can't believe I watched all of it despite the repeats of the same breakup over and over again. At least the comic relief  helped alleviate my blood pressure. lol

Also I am glad they cut it short because this drama should have ended at ep 30. Take a look at the ending credits, you'll see who the true OTP is. ;)

@dramalover99 i think it's between episode 33-35. 

@angelangie episode 38 is the finale? i thought there's 40++ episodes.

anyway it's very hard for non-chinese speaker to find information about c-drama so I'm really happy to see many people sharing their insight / showing their interest here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Archived