How to post Instagram pictures?

Seultoria

Question

When you guys did some forum upgrades earlier this month, it removed my ability to post Instagram pictures. I used to be able able to just click the "Insert Other Media" button, paste the URL of the Instagram picture, and it would pop up. Now, I just get a broken image. Example here.

• Answers 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, MadraRua said:

@Jafstar

Not sure why it didn't work for you the first time but I just posted the same link and it embedded automatically.  ypsKahq.gif

Hi, I managed to get it right, just had to try it a few times. lol. At first I thought it was cuz I was on a cellphone, but I think it had to do with making sure the picture was linked. I'm still puzzled on how to explain it. :blink: Oh well, I got it done. Thanks

On 11/2/2016 at 6:32 PM, CamelKnight said:

@Hanyeoun care to share your brilliance? I have no idea why the linked images in @bubblechoco's spoiler are taking up so much space. When editing, I don't see anything off. I even removed some spacing but that didn't help either.

I see the same issue. The HTML code is fine and the preview from the editing panel looks normal before saving the post. It seems the spoiler feature interferes with Instagram pictures when they are embedded. Let's see with tech support if they can provide a quick hotfix ASAP.

Archived