Quantcast
Seultoria

How to post Instagram pictures?

Question

When you guys did some forum upgrades earlier this month, it removed my ability to post Instagram pictures. I used to be able able to just click the "Insert Other Media" button, paste the URL of the Instagram picture, and it would pop up. Now, I just get a broken image. Example here.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Nowadays Instagram became even more popular than Facebook around youngers . For quicker popularization and getting more followers and likes you can use some services like this https://www.igautolike.com  .It cheap , quick and if you got more followers on your page also people start to trust you and your business

Edited by Katty White

Posted (edited)

Hi, I’ve just singed up in Instagram, there is a buton <ADD Photo> smth like that, click there and add photo it's very simple. Just like i mentioned i'm new on Instagram and I tried to make myself popular, posting different photos with me almost naked, but I can not get very many followers. One week ago a friend of mine told me about this site Instagram Like Bot that it is helping you to become popular and get more followers. Today I have almost 10k followers and this is just the beginning. Try it by yourself.

Edited by Buvshaia

Hey! Thank you so you! I have only Instagram and I'm trying all I can to obtain the most out of my post. But I didn't thinked before to share my pics in forums. To be honest I dindn't even knew it was posible. Since now I tried everything to get people to know me and to folllow 'cause this is the key to increase sales. I was begging others to mention me on they're pages, I used and still using igautolike.com, and from now on I'm gonna share my best photos in the forums. Cheers!:thumbsup:

I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.   subconscious mind reprogramming

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.  발기부전

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...    메이저놀이터

zeinsta is the best tools to manage your Instagram friends easily.

it is the tool where you can,

*Attract New Instagram Followers
*Plan and Schedule Instagram Content
*Manage Multiple Accounts Simultaneously and,
*Communicate with Your Audiences.

for more info, you can visit their website: https://zeinsta.com/