[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

Not sorry for saying this but I am not rooting for Sammaekjong to get the throne. He has done nothing but whine about his mommy issues and run after Ah Ro since Day 1. Maybe if spent more time in trying to show to  his mother that he is actually fit to be the King she would support him. Those ministers in Silla would eat him alive in two seconds so I see why the Queen is not stepping down because he is ill equipped for the task at hand. The Queen isn't evil to me everything that she is doing is to protect SMJ.  I am truly  rooting for either the Queen or Princess Sook Myung to become the ruler of Silla since they are more qualified and I take them more seriously than SMJ. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said i will not watch episode 9 but the flesh is weak even if the spirit is willing.:sweat_smile:

Fate is cruel. AJ lost SW because he saw MJ and at the end of episode 9 AR is in danger because she heard the queen and MJ talking. I know that even if the queen will order her death she will not die, it's just that the similarity is too much. 

Anyway, from the past episodes even if AR knows that MM is her brother she felt something not too brotherly towards him and that something i think will cause the love triangle between her, MM, and MJ. Princess SM i think will be the equalizer. I think she will fall in love with MM. Their first meeting is memorable even their lines that i can't help but root for them. MM will initially love AR as a woman but will eventually fall for the princess. Another budding couple that i like is BR and SY. SH will be the pain the neck so it will fun to watch. These are just my presumptions. I don't know if others mentioned some of them already. But the most important thing i am curious about is the real identity of MM. I know he is not just someone when WR said that kind of parting statement to AJ. You don't just utter such statement if it doesn't have a bearing. 

6 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@zagigirl Don't worry we can still dream about that kiss that's going to be amazing! 

SWEET DREAMS:D

Tnx God for rights to dream :D

I hope so :wub:

6 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

yes!! I loved it so much!! I thought she would only be mad at him but her care was still there and I loved it! :wub:

If she found out sooner she would be just mad...but its to late now...she loves him already...and deep down she knows he didn't do it with bad intention

6 hours ago, emiry32 said:

Same here! I was actually surprised how strong she was! I already like her though...she's pretty interesting, and I wonder how scenes will be like between her and Moo Myung :)

Yeah...on first sight princess is really likeable :)...and she does have chemistry with MM...think their scenes will be interesting just like king&AR's r

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

I'm seriously loving the princess character right now lol I'm currently watching ep9 and the part where she meets MM.. holy crap is it just me or did anyone else feel the tension and their chemistry??????? Maybe it's just cause she won me over already lol but I'm def a huge fan of her right now!

Absolutely confused with A-ro. I get that she must feel angry that she was lied to  and then most likely devastated to hear that her actual brother had passed away but the way she was treating Sun Woo was uncalled for. I don't get it. Yes, he lied. Yes, she found out on her own. But he tried to explain it to her, she jusr continues to hold on to anger when in front of him. I loved how she was asking Maek Jong  about SW and if he was OK but when they meet again it's like she reverted back to being stubborn, back to lashing out at him, and back to these cryptic messages of being disgusted with herself. I'm just as confused as SW.. he probably wouldn't have said things like continuing to live as her brother had she fessed up and told him about her feelings. Nobody's perfect A-ro! Just tell him you're in love with him and he'll stop saying he just wants to be your brother jeez lol

Can I also say that Sun Woo killed it this episode? I could really feel how devastated he was throughout. He was able to convey such raw emotions through his micro expressions, even that simple scene where he was watching A-ro walk home alone crying. It was SOOO sad, you can feel his heart aching just with the use of his eyes and brows lol 

Soo Yun + Ban Ryu romance is SO CUTE! I love how she continues to write letters to him. Having her read it as if she's speaking to him directly adds a nice touch to it. 

Laughing out loud at the Prince in his "honest pursuit" of A-ro now especially when he told her to come to the festival. He doesn't realize how  awkward and random he was being lol

loved when A-ro was caught sneaking around the Hwarang tent. Loved the expressions on Sun Woo and MaekJong when she was brought in. I burst out laughing when V asked A-ro to help him with his costume. That was sweet. I also laughed when Sun Woo siad "Don't talk to me" to Minho when he tried to get away lol 

Side note: is it just me or is it super weird that MaekJong is extremely jealous of Sun Woo and A-ro. In his eyes, aren't they brother and sister? Can he see through their facade and see the longing in each other's eyes? Does he have a gut feeling that they aren't actually siblings? Speaking of siblings - Princess Sook Myung and the Prince share the same mom but do they share the same father as well? I'm sorry, I'm not well versed with Korean history 

No chingu...its not just you...MM&princess do have chemistry :)...it was not just at that scene when they first meets but as well when she came infront of all guys, did you see she pointed sword at MM and looked at him ...will be interesting

I was mad at AR yesterday...but did calm down a bit by now...its to soon for her jump on him with tnx God coz i really love you...and she can't pretend nothing changed either...must be hard for her...i said before and will repeat, her father should of told her the truth from the start

It was so cute how BR wanted his 'love' letter despite AR's threats :wub:...hope he doesn't keep them...don't know what would be worst for him if SH finds it or any of the guys:wink:

I don't think king's jealousy is weird...though he knows they should be related he's not blind...their feelings for each other r different than bro-sis should be and its palpable...i don't think he suspect yet they r not siblings but i won't be surprised if he asks that old guy to find out about MM's past 

Okay. I haven't watch epi 9 and I deliberately skipped all posts between the last one and my last post coz I don't want to ruin my excitement tonite. So my post here might probably irrelevant, dorky, or even stupid.

Anyhow, I am posting this coz I want to re-phrase my wishes about the princess. I don't want a bad/evil princess. I want a BADASS princess who knows how to kick some butts, but also can melt some hearts. I want her to be everything Aro is not, while Aro is everything she is not. That way, our boys will have a reaaaaaally hard times choosing which one is for one, and which one is for the other. A symmetrical love-quadrangle like never before seen on kdrama. Jebal!!!

50 minutes ago, gwkzz said:

Anyhow, I am posting this coz I want to re-phrase my wishes about the princess. I don't want a bad/evil princess. I want a BADASS princess who knows how to kick some butts, but also can melt some hearts. I want her to be everything Aro is not, while Aro is everything she is not. That way, our boys will have a reaaaaaally hard times choosing which one is for one, and which one is for the other. A symmetrical love-quadrangle like never before seen on kdrama. Jebal!!!

LOOOL yes! That's exactly what I want too! I just realized that there's 20 episodes and it's at the halfway point. Plenty of time for more character development. IF they do a time skip, I hope they do it just once and not a bunch of times like in MLSHR. I liked the concept of it but once would be enough for me bc I wanna see them as adults and grown up. It's too bad they're cutting the show at 20 episodes, wish they could make it longer to show how each character develops. Not just the Prince, princess, MM, and A-ro but all the other characters as well

6 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Soo Yun + Ban Ryu romance is SO CUTE! I love how she continues to write letters to him. Having her read it as if she's speaking to him directly adds a nice touch to it. 

didn't ban ryu confess his love in front of aro.. wen she gave d ultimatum

Laughing out loud at the Prince in his "honest pursuit" of A-ro now especially when he told her to come to the festival. He doesn't realize how  awkward and random he was being lol

? didn't he tell her d precise reason wat was random

loved when A-ro was caught sneaking around the Hwarang tent. Loved the expressions on Sun Woo and MaekJong when she was brought in. I burst out laughing when V asked A-ro to help him with his costume. That was sweet. I also laughed when Sun Woo siad "Don't talk to me" to Minho when he tried to get away lol 

i didnt understand, y did d two leave specially prince.. in all awkward moments i love YW n V 

Side note: is it just me or is it super weird that MaekJong is extremely jealous of Sun Woo and A-ro. In his eyes, aren't they brother and sister? Can he see through their facade and see the longing in each other's eyes? Does he have a gut feeling that they aren't actually siblings? Speaking of siblings - Princess Sook Myung and the Prince share the same mom but do they share the same father as well? I'm sorry, I'm not well versed with Korean history 

I think he sees through it.. that is why he kept making those weird faces eveytime she mentioned word brother, he sees that the caring is not normal!.but then since he hasn't had a family of his own.. he is still considering bro=sis relationship. but he smeells sthg fishy

1. Dunno about BR confessing his love, I must have missed that. Anyway the point of my comment was I'm shipping them.

2. His REASONING wasn't random, what I was alluding to that was random was the way he was using cute motions to woo her in the scene where he was trying to get her to come to the festival.

3. Love them for comedic relief. Especially in moments where there is a ton of tension

4. K cool.

15 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Hi everyone

I got new stills for the coming episode to share with everyone. Check it out in the spoiler below :)

Hide contents

re you excited for today's episode???

Spoiler

OMG no waaaay! OK I hope (and need) for more of an earnest pursuit of AR by MM like scene in these spoilers ahhh! Princess who now? Lol 

6 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Hi everyone

I got new stills for the coming episode to share with everyone. Check it out in the spoiler below :)

Hide contents

Are you excited for today's episode???

Txnx chingu for the stills :)

And you? :wink:

Spoiler

I might get my kiss afterall :wub:

I wasn't planning on watching but this show is delightful to watch and not too convoluted that you end up confused, just what I needed. I also came here for Park Seo Joon but I am liking Hyung Shik more for now with Aro. I also immensely liked our Gungju, badass princess with clearly her own arc and backstory and impressive ability with swords. Her Saguek diction is also quite well done and well pronounced, I am mighty impressed. Lets see, looks like the fun is about to begin.

9 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Whoaaa I haven't seen the most recent episode but this princess looks soooo different from her other pictures.. this one looks awesome lolol rest of my thoughts under the spoiler

Hide contents

I wonder if they make a lead switch lol have AR end up with SMJ then have MM end up with the princess.. but then again that would be impossible history wise right? 

hhhhhhhhhhhh it's impossible historical wise and it's impossible as Sun Woo and Ah Ro's hearts already found their match in each other!! :wink:

8 hours ago, keepondreaming said:

I am loving Princess Sook Myung's character! She's strong, mysterious and highly skilled in swordsmanship. Feeling the girl power vibes from her. I still like Ah Ro but if the Princess was meant to serve as a stark comparison, then wow, they are two very different girls. Of course, the Princess must have some back story, and I hope we hear it soon. I think it'd be a bit weird if she had to marry her brother though...

yes we will know more about her for sure as obviously she has her own woonds that turned her into this cold Princess who only smiles when she's by herself!! and historical wise she will unless they will change that somehow in the drama which I think would be hard to do!! 

7 hours ago, q4q4 said:

I'm seriously loving the princess character right now lol I'm currently watching ep9 and the part where she meets MM.. holy crap is it just me or did anyone else feel the tension and their chemistry??????? Maybe it's just cause she won me over already lol but I'm def a huge fan of her right now!

oh yeah!! they do have a great chimestery!! :wink: I think this drama is full with great chimestry between the entire cast romance and bromance wise!! :wub: 

Absolutely confused with A-ro. I get that she must feel angry that she was lied to  and then most likely devastated to hear that her actual brother had passed away but the way she was treating Sun Woo was uncalled for. I don't get it. Yes, he lied. Yes, she found out on her own. But he tried to explain it to her, she jusr continues to hold on to anger when in front of him. I loved how she was asking Maek Jong  about SW and if he was OK but when they meet again it's like she reverted back to being stubborn, back to lashing out at him, and back to these cryptic messages of being disgusted with herself. I'm just as confused as SW.. he probably wouldn't have said things like continuing to live as her brother had she fessed up and told him about her feelings. Nobody's perfect A-ro! Just tell him you're in love with him and he'll stop saying he just wants to be your brother jeez lol

I felt hurt of the way Ah Ro treated Sun oo with but I can understand her!! it's hard to deal with such complicated situation and feelings and you can't really know how to feel or think, you're full of sadness and relief over the same reason and feeling releaved over it makes you feel even worst as you feel like you're not supposed to feel that way and you're just mad at the person who entered your life and made you feel miserable with all those confusing and contradicting new feelings that you can't even name!! and she can't really tell him that she likes him not as a brother but as a man since she still need to realise it (name it) herself and how can she confess when he keeps calling himself her "orabeoni"?!! one of them need to confess 1st to break that brotherly wall and before that they need to realise and name their feelings toward each other!! *sigh*

Can I also say that Sun Woo killed it this episode? I could really feel how devastated he was throughout. He was able to convey such raw emotions through his micro expressions, even that simple scene where he was watching A-ro walk home alone crying. It was SOOO sad, you can feel his heart aching just with the use of his eyes and brows lol 

totally agree with that!! :tears: 

yes!! she's so cute and we only get to see his adorable smile when he reads her letters!! give him more letters and better let them meet face to face!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhhhhh I admire his honesty though!! :lol: 

that was the most awkward moment in this love triangle!! and Maek Jong's eyes was on both of them!! :sweatingbullets: but Han Sung and Sun Woo broke some of it with their hillarious reactions!! :lol: "don't talk to me!!" hhhhhhhhhhhhhh what was that?!! :lol: 

I think Maek Jong himself can't really understand why he's jealous of their "sibling" relationship but he just feel jealous of it and how Sun Woo is ALL that Ah Ro think and care about and he can feel something off between these two who cares and looks at each other in a way that gives more than a brother-sister vibe even if he keeps brushing it off in his mind as siblings care but he still feel sothing different from it!! 

yes Maek Jong and the Princess are half siblings from the mother side!! I know that from the drama not the Korean hisotry though as I'm not that knowledgeable too!! :sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

didn't ban ryu confess his love in front of aro.. wen she gave d ultimatum

I think taking the letter counts as a confesion even if he didn't say it out loud!! :wink: 

5 hours ago, MiAmour said:

Jihan's IG update with Minho

사실우린 베프❤️

TRANS: "Actually we are best friends"

They look more like a couple  ㅋㅋ :D

awwwww so cute!! :wub: 

5 hours ago, dani4lane said:

Not sorry for saying this but I am not rooting for Sammaekjong to get the throne. He has done nothing but whine about his mommy issues and run after Ah Ro since Day 1. Maybe if spent more time in trying to show to  his mother that he is actually fit to be the King she would support him. Those ministers in Silla would eat him alive in two seconds so I see why the Queen is not stepping down because he is ill equipped for the task at hand. The Queen isn't evil to me everything that she is doing is to protect SMJ.  I am truly  rooting for either the Queen or Princess Sook Myung to become the ruler of Silla since they are more qualified and I take them more seriously than SMJ. 

the Queen should have helped him to be able to be a great King instead of sending him away from his kingdome!! yes they would have killed him if they got hold of him and what she did was right at 1st but then she got hold of the kingdome and didn't want to step back using his young age and ignorance that she forced opon him claiming that it's for his best interest while she's just gaining more strength over him!! yes he's weak and can't take upon himself to rule for now and he admitted that himself which is a point on his side but he's working on himself to learn to be a better King by joining Hwarang and we can see him growing little by little to be a better person and King by learning of his kingdome's life, worries, wrong and harsh rules and starts to care for others through Sun Woo, Ah Ro and the rest of his roommates!! he's realising his shortcomes through them and he's learning to make a better person of himself which shows that he's no stubborn or ignorant man/King but he only needs time and a good guid to help him be a better person and reach his rightful position!! 

5 hours ago, shamelessmiss said:

I said i will not watch episode 9 but the flesh is weak even if the spirit is willing.:sweat_smile:

Fate is cruel. AJ lost SW because he saw MJ and at the end of episode 9 AR is in danger because she heard the queen and MJ talking. I know that even if the queen will order her death she will not die, it's just that the similarity is too much. 

Anyway, from the past episodes even if AR knows that MM is her brother she felt something not too brotherly towards him and that something i think will cause the love triangle between her, MM, and MJ. Princess SM i think will be the equalizer. I think she will fall in love with MM. Their first meeting is memorable even their lines that i can't help but root for them. MM will initially love AR as a woman but will eventually fall for the princess. Another budding couple that i like is BR and SY. SH will be the pain the neck so it will fun to watch. These are just my presumptions. I don't know if others mentioned some of them already. But the most important thing i am curious about is the real identity of MM. I know he is not just someone when WR said that kind of parting statement to AJ. You don't just utter such statement if it doesn't have a bearing. 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's why I learned not to try to go against my heart!! :lol: 

good thing she's the main lead though!! she would be dead by now if not for that!! :blink: 

I'm enjoying the Princess presence so far!! she's interesting and her interaction with Sun Woo was memoriable for sure!! as for love lignes I believe that Sun Woo and Ah Ro already found each other but they still need to name their feelings and find a way to worke it out since outing that he's not really her brother will lead to the death of them all and the only way to save them is him being a royalty!! and they are killing me not telling me who he really is and only repeating that it's his fate!! WHAT FATE?!! WHO IS HE FOR REAL?!! :crazy:

5 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Tnx God for rights to dream :D

I hope so :wub:

If she found out sooner she would be just mad...but its to late now...she loves him already...and deep down she knows he didn't do it with bad intention

right!! :D 

Yeah...on first sight princess is really likeable :)...and she does have chemistry with MM...think their scenes will be interesting just like king&AR's r

I love it when we have characters who are interesting not only there to be just (2nd) love interest!! I'm looking forward to them!! :D 

No chingu...its not just you...MM&princess do have chemistry :)...it was not just at that scene when they first meets but as well when she came infront of all guys, did you see she pointed sword at MM and looked at him ...will be interesting

yes yes!! :D 

I was mad at AR yesterday...but did calm down a bit by now...its to soon for her jump on him with tnx God coz i really love you...and she can't pretend nothing changed either...must be hard for her...i said before and will repeat, her father should of told her the truth from the start

now will they tell him that she knows or would they keep it from him?!! 

It was so cute how BR wanted his 'love' letter despite AR's threats :wub:...hope he doesn't keep them...don't know what would be worst for him if SH finds it or any of the guys:wink:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh Soo Ho!! Soo Ho!! keep them hidden from Soo Ho!! he'll kill him if he find out!! :lol: 

I don't think king's jealousy is weird...though he knows they should be related he's not blind...their feelings for each other r different than bro-sis should be and its palpable...i don't think he suspect yet they r not siblings but i won't be surprised if he asks that old guy to find out about MM's past 

yes!! they are obvious dispite the siblings title they are using!! but can Maek Jong find out by searching on Moo Myung's past?!! worst if he finds out he'll realise that the one who died because of him was actually Ah Ro's real brother not her brother's friend and what can he do with that?!! ohhhhhhh that would be too bad!! :confounded:

1 hour ago, gwkzz said:

Okay. I haven't watch epi 9 and I deliberately skipped all posts between the last one and my last post coz I don't want to ruin my excitement tonite. So my post here might probably irrelevant, dorky, or even stupid.

Spoiler

I believe she is!! :D 

52 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Hi everyone

Hide contents

Are you excited for today's episode???

OH MY!!! my heart skiped a beat...actually two!! :blush: 1st skeped beat was seeing Sun Woo on the ground unconscious!! :scream: the second in this!! :blush: 

Spoiler

C2Wpn3RXgAA-LKE.jpg cr: owner

I am more than excited!! :w00t::love: 

thank you so much for the stills!! :wub: 

53 minutes ago, q4q4 said:
  Hide contents

OMG no waaaay! OK I hope (and need) for more of an earnest pursuit of AR by MM like scene in these spoilers ahhh! Princess who now? Lol 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes yes!! :w00t::love: 

50 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Txnx chingu for the stills :)

And you? :wink:

Hide contents

I might get my kiss afterall :wub:

I would be happy!! :wink::wub: 

50 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I wasn't planning on watching but this show is delightful to watch and not too convoluted that you end up confused, just what I needed. I also came here for Park Seo Joon but I am liking Hyung Shik more for now with Aro. I also immensely liked our Gungju, badass princess with clearly her own arc and backstory and impressive ability with swords. Her Saguek diction is also quite well done and well pronounced, I am mighty impressed. Lets see, looks like the fun is about to begin.

I'm happy that many people got caught with this drama!! it's so good to missed!! :D well let the more fun start!! :D 

44 minutes ago, athena22 said:

YOU KNOW I FEEL SMJ WILL SAVE AHA RO BECAUSE ....

Hide contents

I SAW THAT IN SPECIAL EPISODE OF HWARANG INERVIEW WHERE HE SAVES AND TELLS ABOUT BEING KING.... TO QUEEN

yes I believe so too!! 

10 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

now will they tell him that she knows or would they keep it from him?!! 

yes!! they are obvious dispite the siblings title they are using!! but can Maek Jong find out by searching on Moo Myung's past?!! worst if he finds out he'll realise that the one who died because of him was actually Ah Ro's real brother not her brother's friend and what can he do with that?!! ohhhhhhh that would be too bad!! :confounded:

Don't think so...if AR wanted she would tell the moment she got back home ...was devastated and asking from afar why didn't he tell her

..or not...finding out AR's brother was killed coz of him might be a reason for him to give up finally on AR 

4 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Don't think so...if AR wanted she would tell the moment she got back home ...was devastated and asking from afar why didn't he tell her

..or not...finding out AR's brother was killed coz of him might be a reason for him to give up finally on AR 

yes!! I think so!! eottohkkeeeeeeeee?!! :confounded:

that would be really sad!! :( he will have a hard time dealing with Ah Ro the girl he loves, and Sun Woo the friend he made!! :heartbreak: 

5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yes!! I think so!! eottohkkeeeeeeeee?!! :confounded:

that would be really sad!! :( he will have a hard time dealing with Ah Ro the girl he loves, and Sun Woo the friend he made!! :heartbreak: 

Wonder when AR's father will notice they have real feelings for each other...bet he'll be against it..coz of his revenge 

Will be hard for him..he was from the beginning coz he's the reason for someone to die

Aish...wonder about my luck today with streams...its hard enough coz today is quite lively in my office...my CEO is restless all day long :crazy:...and i can't tell him its time for my drama :wink:

Reporting for live recap!

starts off with Queen not feeling well and heading to the tent to rest. And she meets SMJ. HS looking for SMJ and BR and AR goes to find SMJ. She overheard SMJ and the Queen and got knocked out by Queen's guard from behind. 

SMJ says he will decide who his spouse is. Queen says smth and SMJ leaves.

BR sits by himself and his biological dad comes by and asks him if he did his job well. And says that stepdad is actually putting him through a test. BR talks back (i missed it) and dad says its all for BR's sake and BR says he knows.

AND YEA AS EXPECTED BY THE FEW OF YALL HERE. ITS TH GUY WHO HARASSED AR EARLIER ON WHO DESTROYED THE DRUMS AND I HATE HIS EVIL CACKLE WHEN HE DID THAT. -.-

Stepdad asked how is it going? Bio dad said it went well.

Hwarangs now find their drums being destroyed and the masters rushed over. Assistant master is freaking out. SH says its BR and he wont let him off. HS wonders if they are not going to dance. SW says that Master WR will not let that happen/ will find a way (i might hav misunderstood)

SH grabs BR by th collar and warns him that if this perf is ruined he will not let BR off.

King & mother again...guard takes AR down

BR having a hard time...father comes to him...they r talking...father is not comfortable with BR's words

That evil okta guy walking around instuments...hwarangs found out they r broken...all of them wondering what to do

BR comes to them...starts to take off his belt..SH yells at him...

Don't know what they did..but they started performance..they r great...people r pleased...seems its all tnx to princess :D

Queen holds sword to AR's neck...king thinks about mother's words about his marriage...seems his old protector told him queen has AR!!!! Yes !!!

He is upset

Queen broughts AR to palace..AR is awake and sees queen

MM seems to look for AR as well

Aish...queen is getting on my nerve...just said guard to kill AR..AR is scared...guard was hasitating a bit but would do it but king came and stoped him...he and mother, scene from the preview..he takes AR out...queen is angry..wonder what is she saying

Stream starts to freeze...

AR&king time of truth...AR remembers all times she was mean to him...he is a king after all..she is bowing her head...he smiles

LOLOLOL SW knocking on some wooden plank under the supervision of Master WR. And he is not doing well as usual. Master WR sees something wooden stuff (missed it) and gets an idea.

Hwarang master goes to meet princess and princess says its ruined after all and asked if he cant control th hwarangs after all.

Performance starts. Some hwarangs are performing while the 2 dads of BR are surprised.

YAYYYYY the perf is up! They get to perform as per normal. THEY ARE DANCING AND COORDINATING WELL!!! With the crowd clapping along with them. OMG I'M SO HAPPY SEEING THIS. TH WAIT IS WORTH IT. AND TH CROWD CHEERS WHEN THEY FININSHED THEIR PERFORMANCE. Girls going crazy and the masters are happy too. Stepdad is fuming and bio dad explains that everything went accotrding to plan.

Stepdad leaves. Queen gets up and looks at hwarang master (she's quite satisfied) master exchange bows and she leaves.

The hwarangs cheer and some man from th preview is looking at SW.

Back to AR, queen, guard are both looking at AR. She's asking some qns abt AR and draws a sword and point it against AR's neck.

SMJ thinks back to th conversation with queen bfr th perf, and seems troubled by it. Then he sees queen guard riding off on a horse with some baggage. SMJ's guard came to SMJ and said smth happened. SMJ guard told him smth and SMJ knows AR knows he is th king now. He knew that Queen will now kill AR. HE sets off running to stop queen frm killing AR.

AR is struggling in th bag while queen guard is carrying her. 

She gets brought into th palace, and she is conscious now, and she meets th queen.

Archived