[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

9 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

.really wish now after his mother abduct AR he rethink about his love for AR...coz its true if he wants the throne he can't have AR

I'm preparing myself for sad MM&AR scenes tomm :(...she did say to him in the preview what if..but seems since she won't rush at once to her father to object she will accept it ...though unwillingly...wonder will she even tell to her father she knows

I'm counting on other hwarangs tomm for some lighter scenes

BTW...that loyal queen's guard who killed AR's real brother...shame...he's good looking :wink:

I hope he lets her go,..... I hate to see him in pain :cry: but he needs to concentrate on getting his fellow Hwarang's respect and loyalty.  Besides he's going to get the girl in another drama,( w/another actor who has a big following, 2nd lead syndrome will be strong there) I hope AR goes along w/this brother thing, I know they will end up together but now is not the time to let everyone know he's an impostor. His life depends on this. I can't wait to watch our Hwarangs either.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally caught up with this drama. Just some thoughts...

Some of the writing in the beginning could've been better, but then it broke off.

Sung Dong Il became very busy. I didn't think it was possible for an actor to be on two networks. It was nice to see him and Go Ara work together again.

Ji Dwi's character is a brat to me (Hyung Sik is doing a good job lol), but I find him likable when the others knock him off his pedestal and he's just stumped. I'm glad they show his character has to work his way up.

15 hours ago, Myraa said:

I am new here, I just found this link.

Welcome to the thread!! ^^

Can I just say that I am super excited to see the Hwarang's dance and them dressed in that red suit? :wub: They all look so handsome....can't wait to see their dance! I just hope nothing will go wrong with the performance... Those BTS stills look so amazing! :love:

24 minutes ago, ferily said:

Welcome to the thread!! ^^

Can I just say that I am super excited to see the Hwarang's dance and them dressed in that red suit? :wub: They all look so handsome....can't wait to see their dance! I just hope nothing will go wrong with the performance... Those BTS stills look so amazing! :love:

Meeee tooo 

I can not wait to see their dance

10 hours to go 

My college starts Tuesday. I'm just glad Goblin is ending soon so there's only one kdrama going on that I'm interested in because of this semester's schedule. No more kdramas (except Hwarang until it ends) until spring break, then summer between work. So nobody give me any ideas. 

In other news I hope their performance goes well and nothing happens (either accidental or on purpose) that makes them face consequences afterwards. Fingers crossed!!!

56 minutes ago, jiso said:

My college starts Tuesday. I'm just glad Goblin is ending soon so there's only one kdrama going on that I'm interested in because of this semester's schedule. No more kdramas (except Hwarang until it ends) until spring break, then summer between work. So nobody give me any ideas. 

In other news I hope their performance goes well and nothing happens (either accidental or on purpose) that makes them face consequences afterwards. Fingers crossed!!!

I also have my college thesis presentation tomorrow, after that I'm free hahaha, I dropped goblin early on episode 5 (only grim reaper character is interesting for me) and have only been watching Hwarang ever since, is goblin getting any better? I need new dramas after my thesis is over :lol: (missing nine is also starting soon I guess)

24 minutes ago, Random_Fangurl said:

I also have my college thesis presentation tomorrow, after that I'm free hahaha, I dropped goblin early on episode 5 (only grim reaper character is interesting for me) and have only been watching Hwarang ever since, is goblin getting any better? I need new dramas after my thesis is over :lol: (missing nine is also starting soon I guess)

It got better in terms of Grim. I'm mainly still in it for him, they started utilizing his story more as it ties in with the others' histories. You start seeing much more of him (which I like his line better than the mains anyway so yay). They could seriously make a show of just his plot-line and I'd be super happy cause it's a fantastic idea.

@MiAmour... your pics are nice!!! They are flower boys, indeed.... not K-Pop, but S-Pop style hahahaha

I am totally hooked to this fusion-sageuk... the PD-nim and Writer-nim sense of humor is daebak!... a lot of parodies, inside jokes, hidden hilarity....

And I just realized something. This drama is pre-produced, which means that everybody involved in the series already know the ending :blink: ... if I were one of them, I would not know how to keep my mouth shut hahaha

I'm ready for the next episode. I rooting for King and KS to meet again. In the olden days, there are too many killings to steal land and much as well as positio n. But right now, it's democracy world.. I don't think there would be issues for them to stay together.. :( 

Media preview

Uh..oh... judging from the way she handled the sword... I don't think she is an ordinary princess.... hope she is a decent contender for Aro, and not a bitchy princess..... but then many would probably suffer a double second-lead syndrome :sweatingbullets: 

oh gawd, a love-quadrangle on our way!!!

21 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

OMG...MM is squeezing his fists looking at king&AR :(...poor him

...and those stills of them together :(

@moomooz ready?...i don't think i am

10 minutes ago, gwkzz said:

Uh..oh... judging from the way she handled the sword... I don't think she is an ordinary princess.... hope she is a decent contender for Aro, and not a bitchy princess..... but then many would probably suffer a double second-lead syndrome :sweatingbullets: 

Well i had feeling she will be the bad/evil princess, 

cause that would be more interesting :smirk:

26 minutes ago, gwkzz said:

oh gawd, a love-quadrangle on our way!!!

Ya, I'm glad there's no "ridiculous" damsel in distress female character's moment in this drama (well there's one on ep 5 when a-ro was kidnapped, but that was partially sunwoo's fault, so I can understand), I hate IU 'character' in moon lovers so much (IU is cute tho) because she was a burden to LJK character!!! Like everytime she's always used by the others! damn it!!! :confounded:

I hope there'll be not any tho in the future, at least not as ridiculous as IU in moon lovers, I'm praying lol...

And there's so many lovelines, I give up shipping people with each other lol, let them choose by themselves :lol:

Archived