[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

they are killing me not telling me who he really is and only repeating that it's his fate!! WHAT FATE?!! WHO IS HE FOR REAL?

AHHHH I can't wait for the Sun Woo true identity reveal! That's another exciting plot line in this series

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

he's realising his shortcomes through them and he's learning to make a better person of himself which shows that he's no stubborn or ignorant man/King but he only needs time and a good guid to help him be a better person and reach his rightful position!! 

Agreed. It's not that he's SMJ is evil at all. If anything, he's a human being with flaws and is realizing his flaws and would like to become better. That's why I guess I'm not writing him off as a character because he earnestly wants the best for Silla and it's people. He can't help but BE ignorant at times bc he was sheltered his entire life. 

Hwarangs train together with their mentees. And they shoot arrows while riding the horse. SW talking to HS's bro, he kept wondering why HS bro chose him. HS bro explains (i cant unds) to SW.

HS is at AR's place. AR presents him some tonic. AR asks if he is disappointed that his bro did not choose him. HS starts explain abt his family background. But he is relieved that his bro is with SW cause he is kind. HS is so cuteee haha he goes to AR when he has problems.

AR bumps into SMJ and she shunning him. SMJ says she is shunning him and is it because he th king. AR gets worked up, scared that others will hear it. HAHAHA

But AR still kept saying "Wang" and SMJ continues teasing her abt him being the king HAHAHAHA

SMJ wonders if that is cause AR is worried abt him. They continue to talk. SMJ says again that AR is precious to him (?)

AR meets SR at th wall again. Both of them share bro woes again. AR shares 2 guys she likes and they skip to the next scene when she's about to say who she likes more.

SW shoots and misses that target while HS bro is doing well. HS bro asks abt receiving 3 fails and having to leave. HAHAHA must be cause he saw how bad SW is at archery. AR sees them training.

Canteen. SH warning BR abt smth. Th others seem to know SH's sis grabbed BR butt i guess. AR comes to the canteen. AR confronts SW and asks why is he shunning her. SW thinks back to his conversation with Master AJ abt being a real bro to AR.

SW goes training archery on his own while AR is watching him. SW looks like he is gonna fall off th horse anytime. AND HE FAINTS NOW OF ALL TIMES. AR rushes over to him. She feels for his breathing and pulse. She doesnt feel anything. She starts crying thinking that he is dead. OMO CPR!!!!! OKAY can this be considered as a first kiss? LOL considering that one party is unconscious.

:wub: he kissed her :wub:...can't wait to see what she said to him...for now happy she said it and he didn't calculate and hesitate..will be hard to take it back...both words and the kiss...me big like :D

Did't mind for preview ...will see it afterwds :(

Guest aoikarin

WOOHOOOO!! My OTP ship is sailing!!!!! Kyaaaaa.. spaazzzz:wub:

Kissu kissu

And saw the preview.. ARO is sleeping next to SW while he's sleeping... this girl.. HAHAHAHA.. I just can't

and Princess's jealousy is no kidding.. *spoiler............................ Aro will be hit by her arrow.. I saw in some photo bts preview long before*

WHAT A WAY TO END TH EP OF TH WEEK. HAHAHA

PREVIEW:

stepdad gets th king bracelet. :blink:

SW gets sick(?) and AR sleeps with him.

AND I THINK WE CAN EXPECT SOME BROMANCE OR RIVALRY.

Queen enlists princess's help in killing AR. WTF QUEEN?! SERIOUSLY. CANT U GET TH HINT THAT UR SON LIKES HER AFT HE RUSHED IN TO SAVE HER TODAY. AND TH QUEEN IS BORROWING PRINCESS'S HAND TO KILL AR *EYEROLL* QUEEN SURE DOES NOT GET HER HANDS DIRTY HUH.

OUH I FORGOT SHE DOESNT SEEM TO CARE

Oh wow.....ending scene is so aigoooooo

We have TWO kisses today!!

1) Aro gave mouth to mouth resuscitation to SW because he was not breathing after fallen down from the horse

2) After much crying from Aro, her confessions, suddenly SW pulled her to him and kissed her.

END,,,,,

Preview

OMG the Queen has given an order to the Princess, her order is to kill Aro

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! FINALLY OUR OTP'S FEELINGS ARE IN THE OPEN FOR BOTH OF THEM!! :w00t::love: 
@zagigirl WE HAD A KISS CHINGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! :love::w00t::blush: or is it 2 with Ah Ro's CPR kiss?!! :wink::love: 

I need to go now but I'm SO HAPPY right now :w00t: and can't wait to be back to talk more about my OTP and drama!! see you soon chingudeul!! :wub: 

7 minutes ago, cpy95 said:

But AR still kept saying "Wang" and SMJ continues teasing her abt him being the king HAHAHAHA

SMJ wonders if that is cause AR is worried abt him. They continue to talk. SMJ says again that AR is precious to him (?)

AR meets SR at th wall again. Both of them share bro woes again. AR shares 2 guys she likes and they skip to the next scene when she's about to say who she likes more.

SW shoots and misses that target while HS bro is doing well. HS bro asks abt receiving 3 fails and having to leave. HAHAHA must be cause he saw how bad SW is at archery. AR sees them training.

Canteen. SH warning BR abt smth. Th others seem to know SH's sis grabbed BR butt i guess. AR comes to the canteen. AR confronts SW and asks why is he shunning her. SW thinks back to his conversation with Master AJ abt being a real bro to AR.

SW goes training archery on his own while AR is watching him. SW looks like he is gonna fall off th horse anytime. AND HE FAINTS NOW OF ALL TIMES. AR rushes over to him. She feels for his breathing and pulse. She doesnt feel anything. She starts crying thinking that he is dead. OMO CPR!!!!! OKAY can this be considered as a first kiss? LOL considering that one party is unconscious.

Hers CPR maybe not ..but his definitely we can :D

1 minute ago, sakura2016 said:

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! FINALLY OUR OTP'S FEELINGS ARE IN THE OPEN FOR BOTH OF THEM!! :w00t::love: 
@zagigirl WE HAD A KISS CHINGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! :love::w00t::blush: or is it 2 with Ah Ro's CPR kiss?!! :wink::love: 

I need to go now but I'm SO HAPPY right now :w00t: and can't wait to be back to talk more about my OTP and drama!! see you soon chingudeul!! :wub: 

I'm so happy :)...i knew all that tension will lead to this at some point...but happy it happened today...will be easier to bear a week till next eps

Can't wait for subs...

Need to go too...see you later :)

3 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

I'm so happy :)...i knew all that tension will lead to this at some point...but happy it happened today...will be easier to bear a week till next eps

Can't wait for subs...

Need to go too...see you later :)

yes I agree with that!! :w00t: I'll be grinning from ear to ear and blushing all the week till next monday!! :blush: 

cr:  ran_jk92

Ah Ro confessing her feelings for him after his fall was the only way for Moo Myung to act on his feelings especially after Abeoji's words to Moo Myung telling him how he really see him as his son Sun Woo and want him to feel the same way and be a real brother to Ah Ro :crazy:!! I was worried that her confession would be unheard by him but she kept on confessing while he started regaining his consciousness and he did the act (Kiss :love: ) after her making the confession through words!! :w00t: :blush: 

see you later chingu!! :wub: 

I'm out for now!! :tongue::w00t: 

29 minutes ago, cpy95 said:

OMG SHE ADMITTED TO LIKING 2 GUYS!!!!! ahhhhhhh so she DID get moved by SMJ's pursuit? 

WAIT OMG I JUST READ THAT MM MADE HIS MOVE AAAAHHHH FINALLYYYYYY!!!! I know I seem like I'm jumping ships every episode lol but holy crap can we just have 2 AR's?! Lolol

Archived