[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

4 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Gomawo @Yongzura chingu for the video cuts.

My fave scenes in Ep10 are:

1) King went to rescue Aro and the way he said that he's the King is hot :) 

2) The Performance of our beloved 6 Hwarangs

3) The Kisses :wub:

:blush:  Yes, we have the same favourite scenes... waiting for the last  cut.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah can't wait to watch ep 10 with subtitle.

Finally, our leads are starting their romance with a kiss. :wub: Happy for them but my heart is breaking for the king. He couldn't take his throne and then the girl he likes are with someone else. He should just come to me!

tumblr_ojxjraitP01tkkiq7o3_400.gif

Is it true that Ah Ro admitted that she likes two of them?? Well, I think every girl in the world who is positioned in Ah Ro's place would feel the same. SW is sweet and SMJ is charming, and both of them definitely care for Ah Ro. Aaah, I wish I was the one in Ah Ro's position.:wub::wub:

And for the rest of the episodes, as the story unfolds, I hope we will get to see more of SW and SMJ working together. I know they don't really like each other and they are love rival, but, who can deny that they have adorable bromance chemistry.:D

tumblr_ojxjraitP01tkkiq7o2_400.gif  tumblr_ojxjraitP01tkkiq7o1_400.gif

GAHHH! I just came on this thread and found out that Moo Myung and Aro kissed and Aro confesses her feelings to him?? :scream: RIP, there goes my ship with Sam Maek Jong and Aro. I still need to watch Episode 9 and 10 with subtitles.

DRAMA RECAPS
Hwarang: Episode 9
by LollyPip | January 17, 2017 | 30 Comments

Hwarang09-00095a.jpg

As the Moon Festival draws closer, the Hwarang boys begin to worry as outside pressures close in on them. Their secrets are too big to stay secrets for long, and several relationships will be stressed to the breaking point. The Hwarang is a dangerous place to be, and they’re going to need to band together if they’re all going to come out of this alive.

28_hwarang1.jpg

EPISODE 9 RECAP

read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/hwarang-episode-9/

@sakura2016 Also this is late but welcome back to the thread! ^^ I was wondering where you have been for so long~

3 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Is it true that Ah Ro admitted that she likes two of them?? Well, I think every girl in the world who is positioned in Ah Ro's place would feel the same. SW is sweet and SMJ is charming, and both of them definitely care for Ah Ro. Aaah, I wish I was the one in Ah Ro's position.:wub::wub:

And for the rest of the episodes, as the story unfolds, I hope we will get to see more of SW and SMJ working together. I know they don't really like each other and they are love rival, but, who can deny that they have adorable bromance chemistry.:D

Haha, wait a minute, Aro admitted that she likes Sam Maek Jong and Moo Myung? :lol: Also I am all for the bromance between Sam Maek Jong and Moo myung! I have more hope for their bromance then my 2nd lead ship

22 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Woah can't wait to watch ep 10 with subtitle.

Finally, our leads are starting their romance with a kiss. :wub: Happy for them but my heart is breaking for the king. He couldn't take his throne and then the girl he likes are with someone else. He should just come to me!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also, oh my gosh.. Those gifs of Sam Maek Jong and Moo Myung are just killing me!! :lol: I just love their love/hate relationship with each other. I hope we can see more of their relationship develop, although I think there's going to be more rivalry between the two since the first lead's ship is finally sailing ^_^

23 hours ago, q4q4 said:

OMG SHE ADMITTED TO LIKING 2 GUYS!!!!! ahhhhhhh so she DID get moved by SMJ's pursuit? 

WAIT OMG I JUST READ THAT MM MADE HIS MOVE AAAAHHHH FINALLYYYYYY!!!! I know I seem like I'm jumping ships every episode lol but holy crap can we just have 2 AR's?! Lolol

Haha, Omg I agree. She admitted to liking Sam Maek Jong AND Moo Myung. Someone just go into that time period and make two Aro's so both of our leads can have her :)

23 hours ago, q4q4 said:

He totally went for it! Love that it's not an innocent peck kiss especially with how intensely he's been looking at her ever since he met her!

-insert major fangirling and squealing here- We all know that Moo Myung has been watching Aro and had that look in his eyes where he likes and is interest in her. :wub:

3 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

I think I will just ship SW X SMJ bromance, to protect my heart. :bawling:

Honestly I ship them more than SMJ x AR ^_^

4 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Gomawo @Yongzura chingu for the video cuts.

My fave scenes in Ep10 are:

1) King went to rescue Aro and the way he said that he's the King is hot :) 

2) The Performance of our beloved 6 Hwarangs

3) The Kisses :wub:

I briefly saw a bit of Sam Maek Jong rescuing Aro and oh dear...My heart could not handle that whole scene so I stopped watching it. And omg I am super excited to see the performance of the Hwarang :D I still need to watch both episodes 

4 hours ago, zagigirl said:

I'm so happy :)...i knew all that tension will lead to this at some point...but happy it happened today...will be easier to bear a week till next eps

Can't wait for subs...

Need to go too...see you later :)

I'm glad to see that Aro's angry and sadness about her real brother didn't drag out too long. I knew once she found out the truth about Moo Myung not being her brother is when the ship between the two would really sail. But omg, now that they kissed, the ship has truly sailed now :scream:

Also I apologize for all the posts i am making ^_^ I came on this thread and saw there are 4+ pages for me to read and catch up on! I'll be going through the thread once again when I finish watching Episode 9 and 10 (I've been behind :(

5 hours ago, q4q4 said:

AHHHH I can't wait for the Sun Woo true identity reveal! That's another exciting plot line in this series

Agreed. It's not that he's SMJ is evil at all. If anything, he's a human being with flaws and is realizing his flaws and would like to become better. That's why I guess I'm not writing him off as a character because he earnestly wants the best for Silla and it's people. He can't help but BE ignorant at times bc he was sheltered his entire life. 

Ahhh yes thank you for saying this about SMJ~ I don't think he's a bad or evil person at all. It's just the way he grew up, being sent into hiding all of his life and not being able to take his role of being King. The way he grew up shaped his personality to what it is right now but I really think that he wants to be a respected King and wants the best for his people.  That's why I said before, him being in Hwarang is actually good for him because he gets to interact with his people and learn.

But omg, someone tell us who this MAN is RIGHT NOW. What is this about FATE NOW????? Seriously I really really want to know what Moo Myung's true identity is. That's another thing that I am looking really forward to find out about. I am so curious what his true identity is....

After reading the recap now I can't wait to see it later when I get home. This just MADE. MY. DAY. Thanks y'all for the updates I love you. I was all bored doing database junk and dying but this is legit moving along in the best way possible now. So King-Boy doesn't know yet he's the reason for the Real-Sun-Woo's death yet? I'll probably find out later but eyyyy that's hours from now. (Ignore my bad names for people cause I suck at remembering when it gets to this many characters, I usually call Real-Sun-Woo 'Moony' sooo :P)

Can something be done.. can someone invest time machine..

i really really really want our king to get ah ro..

princess can totally marry PSJ.. their character will be so much more in sync.. and king-Ah Ro characters are actually more in sync.

( strictly going by characterization and not an ounce of hotness or pretty factor )

13 minutes ago, jiso said:

After reading the recap now I can't wait to see it later when I get home. This just MADE. MY. DAY. Thanks y'all for the updates I love you. I was all bored doing database junk and dying but this is legit moving along in the best way possible now. So King-Boy doesn't know yet he's the reason for the Real-Sun-Woo's death yet? I'll probably find out later but eyyyy that's hours from now. (Ignore my bad names for people cause I suck at remembering when it gets to this many characters, I usually call Real-Sun-Woo 'Moony' sooo :P)

but didn't they show in ep 3 that king knows he is the reason for real sun woo death?

he realized it the moment he saw PSJ attack him in that room of boards where aro was caught :tongue:

The perfect kiss.                                                                                                                                                                                     Natural, without  another word, beautiful kiss.

27 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Can something be done.. can someone invest time machine..

i really really really want our king to get ah ro..

princess can totally marry PSJ.. their character will be so much more in sync.. and king-Ah Ro characters are actually more in sync.

( strictly going by characterization and not an ounce of hotness or pretty factor )

but didn't they show in ep 3 that king knows he is the reason for real sun woo death?

he realized it the moment he saw PSJ attack him in that room of boards where aro was caught :tongue:

I think my question was, does he know it's Aro's brother? He knows it was a friend of Moo-Myung, but the relation between Aro and Moon.

5 hours ago, q4q4 said:
5 hours ago, cpy95 said:

AR meets SR at th wall again. Both of them share bro woes again. AR shares 2 guys she likes and they skip to the next scene when she's about to say who she likes more.

OMG SHE ADMITTED TO LIKING 2 GUYS!!!!! ahhhhhhh so she DID get moved by SMJ's pursuit? 

WAIT OMG I JUST READ THAT MM MADE HIS MOVE AAAAHHHH FINALLYYYYYY!!!! I know I seem like I'm jumping ships every episode lol but holy crap can we just have 2 AR's?! Lolol

from what I understoud she was reminding her friend of her story about the girl and two man she met only her friend asked her who the girl in the story likes more but Ah Ro didn't admit to have feelings for both of them!! and Ah Ro couldn't be anyway clearer that she doesn't have feelings for Maek Jong!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's funny!! :lol: 

4 hours ago, annie1234 said:

things will be awkward between them but they are and will make a great bromance!! :wub: 

1 hour ago, ferily said:

@sakura2016 Also this is late but welcome back to the thread! ^^ I was wondering where you have been for so long~

Haha, wait a minute, Aro admitted that she likes Sam Maek Jong and Moo Myung? :lol: Also I am all for the bromance between Sam Maek Jong and Moo myung! I have more hope for their bromance then my 2nd lead ship

thank you chingu!! finally I'm back :w00t: after a long torture without conection!! :scream: 

hhhhhhhhhhh the best thing here is that we have many OTPs romance and bromance wise!! :wub: 

I really admire how they made me care for Mak Moon and believe in his great friendship with Moo Myung with only two episodes long cameo that I still cry for his death and feel Moo Myung's deep pain and loss of his brother and only family he had in him!! :bawling: Moo Myung talking to him about his sister who is pretty like he said but not like the other things he discribed her and telling Ah Ro how much Mak Moon missed her and tryed to find her till the very end of his life was heartbreaking and how he told Ah Ro that he's sorry that he lived instead of her brother killed me!! :bawling: 

cr:  dorama_onlain

good thing is that he'll make new friends and family with our Hwarang Boys, Ah Ro and Abeoji!! :) 

cr:  iamlatika

these two are so cute!! :wub: I loved how he was full of anger when she grabed his hand only for his expression lightened when he realised it's Soo Yeon!! awwww

but and I'm really worried for Soo Ho!! at this rate he'll end up with a concussion because of his sister!! :lol: can someone tell me where did the sweet and cute girl who was talking to Ban Ryu go? because the one who crushed that bottle on Soo Ho's head was another girl!! :lol: love this girl!! she's all "I'll protect my man" and she even said it to Ah Ro!! awesome girl!! :thumbsup: hhhhhhhhhhh

23 minutes ago, jiso said:

really really really want our king to get ah ro..

I am in agreement with you.  

Archived