[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

2 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Don't think they had a child together....she is the queen after all...how she could of hide such a thing?...or...

But she might favor him coz he's hers ex's son...or makes even harder things for him

Problem is all including our girl will take our guys for a siblings 

That's makes a lot of sense, how could she have hidden it? :phew: I just have a tendency to get carried away w/birth secrets.  I think she will want Moo Myung on her side because of his 'father'. 

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I have my believe that Moo Myung is her son not Mak Moon but I'll need to wait and seee if I'm right or wrong!! and they can hide chingu!! memorie: Empress Ki!! :blink: 

Moo Myung does have a birth secret, I think he's the Kings son out of wedlock but poor Sam Mak Moon if he isn't the Queens son.

8yBYlX0.png?2 

Park Hyung Sik is so handsome I just have to give him some equal time for fangirling.

Hbp1FD7.png?1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ferily said:

Honestly I don't like the whole idea of Moo Myung pretending to be Aro's brother... It just doesn't feel right that he is doing that. We all know there's going to be bad aftereffect of him doing this but we also know that Moo Myung and Aro will fall in love with each other (and I'll be crying in the corner because I have major 2nd Lead Syndrome) but I feel like she won't get as mad as she should be towards Moo Myung since she'll have some feelings for him at that point.... I don't know haha.. I feel like it'll end up that way

Don't hide chingu...you may cry in the open...everyone here was at some point in that kind of situation i believe...so we'll understand 

Seems to me here will be enough tears coz main OTP won't be able to be together coz of lies

4 minutes ago, ferily said:

Wait a minute, are we saying that Moo Myung is possibly the Queen's son as well? Or Mak Moon might be the Queen's son since the father might have had an affair with the Queen..??  And since Moo Myung is pretending to be the father's son, the Queen might think that's her actual son too? :blink: I got kinda confused and lost in this discussion haha

I actually might be confused too because I didn't watch Episode 3 yet >w<

You won't be much wiser after watching :wink:...creative, imaginative maybe...but you r wellcome to join the girls...i'm not imaginative enough...for me 2+2 is always 4...that all i can see...so i'll read and wait...and enjoy your ideas

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

Well you r right...everything its possible...but hope it's not case here...i still have traumas from King's daughter SBH and mixed son's there :crazy:

Tnx for help....like shower scene...understand why @enigmatic_zephy is so impatient here 

...but don't like father insisted he takes his son identity...that they r fooling her 

did you see how complicated everyone's family tree?!! other than Moo Myung who knows no one of his family and Sam Maek Jong who knows them both (they complet each other you know!!), we have Yeo Won who doesn't know his father, Han Sung who have a half-sibling who serves him as he's from a lower rank since they are from different mothers and Ban Ryu have a father and a step-father who are both officials?!! :blink: :crazy: 

you're most welcome chingu!! :D looks like your spirit is up again in anticipation for the shower scene!! :P 

we tend to make wrong choices when we face such heartbreaking and difficult situations!! I don't love it too, I was happy when he said Moo Myung was his son but I wished they'd only keep it in front of everyone else but not to Ah Ro!! still I can understand why he asked him to do it and why Moo Myung agreed to it!! but I hope she'll find out soon!! 

18 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I HAD THE SAME FEELING...

happy to know I'm not the only one who felt that way!! 

i know...but we'll see at what cost...and i just wish they told her the truth

Aigoooooo...our girl comforted CP without knowing it :)

Huuh....father is not dead...queen will use him and even his daughter to blackmail our guy 

I like ending song...

I loved that scene!! she gave him the words he needed to hear without realising it!! no wonder he'll fall for her!! 

if she only knew that she madee her biggest mistake in making him join the Hwarang!! *evillaugh*

yes I liked it too!! :wub: 

3 hours ago, zagigirl said:

About the shower scene....in a historical drama?...we can only hope for a lake bath :blush:

You have to remember this is from the same people who did the Flower Boy series. Check out the special episode that @sakura2016 posted

There is a shower scenelove.png I wouldn't mind a lake bath scene too

4 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Moo Myung does have a birth secret, could be former king son with a concubine ,consort...or who knows?Maybe he is the king and the queen real son and we have a fake CP...we need to know more about past

I definitely agree that he does have some kind of birth secret... What if he is related to Maek Jong in some way? That would be such a plottwist. Actually there's one picture in the Hwarang intro where Maek Jong and Moo Myung are in the throne room with swords to their neck. PLOT TWIST turns out that Moo Myung has the right to the throne and become king so they're fighting who will sit on the throne :wink: This is just my crazy imagination that I made up right now so I doubt something like this will happen :sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, evie7 said:

That's makes a lot of sense, how could she have hidden it? :phew: I just have a tendency to get carried away w/birth secrets.  I think she will want Moo Myung on her side because of his 'father'. 

Moo Myung does have a birth secret, I think he's the Kings son out of wedlock but poor Sam Mak Moon if he isn't the Queens son.

Park Hyung Sik is so handsome I just have to give him some equal time for fangirling.

His father...and coz who he really is...he's brave and loyal..and handsome :wub:

Interesting idea...i hope they r both king's sons...and Myung as free spirited as he is won't be interested in throne

He is handsome...i did prefer him in 'What happen with this family' with short hair...but he looks great here as well 

6 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Moo Myung does have a birth secret, could be former king son with a concubine ,consort...or who knows?Maybe he is the king and the queen real son and we have a fake CP...we need to know more about past

Yeah...lots of secrets...at this point could be anything

7 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Don't hide chingu...you may cry in the open...everyone here was at some point in that kind of situation i believe...so we'll understand 

Seems to me here will be enough tears coz main OTP won't be able to be together coz of lies

You won't be much wiser after watching :wink:...creative, imaginative maybe...but you r wellcome to join the girls...i'm not imaginative enough...for me 2+2 is always 4...that all i can see...so i'll read and wait...and enjoy your ideas

I don't think Moo Myung and Aro (Won't say main OTP because I STILL HAVE HOPE FOR ARO AND MAEK JONG........maybe) will stay apart because of the lie, although this lie is a pretty huge one.... I don't know...but it doesn't make sense that they won't be together because of the lie. I'm sure Aro will be very upset about Moo Myung lying to her but I'm sure she'll forgive him though, haha. OR maybe this is an opportunity for Maek Jong to take Aro, hehehe, okay I'll stop with my ship... My ship sunk a long time go, unfortunately...

25 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Okay, wait a minute....never mind.. I was going to say what if Maek Jong wasn't the Queen's son but I highly doubt this is true.. I dunno... Korean dramas man. They can confuse you and make you doubt everything. But there are the flashbacks of when Maek Jong was a child and how he had to go into hiding so that thought is thrown out the window. I feel like we are leaning more into the late King had a concubine or or the Queen had an affair with another man, OR MAYBE BOTH?? Who knows..I'm kind of leaning towards Mak Moon and maybe even Aro? Being the Queen's child? omg, while i am writing this my brain is exploding into shockness... Or or maybe Moo Myung is the king's son because the King also had an affair with a concubine... Lol, affairs everywhere.....

And yes chingu... Park Hyung Sik :love: I fangirl enough about him so no words needed.

6 minutes ago, LoveBangWon said:

2016.12.26 RATING AGB NATIONWIDE

#HWARANG 13.1%

source: naver and kdramanews

Omg, Hwarang 13%!!! :scream:

9 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

His father...and coz who he really is...he's brave and loyal..and handsome :wub:

Interesting idea...i hope they r both king's sons...and Myung as free spirited as he is won't be interested in throne

He is handsome...i did prefer him in 'What happen with this family' with short hair...but he looks great here as well 

Yeah...lots of secrets...at this point could be anything

Omg he was amazing in What Happen With This Family too! That drama was sad though.. I'm thinking that both Moo Myung and Mak Moon are BOTH the king's son or the queen. I said this earlier but I think it's possible mak moon is the Queen's son through an affair and maybe Moo myung is the King's son through an affair as well? Who knows... We have to watch and see haha

14 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

did you see how complicated everyone's family tree?!! other than Moo Myung who knows no one of his family and Sam Maek Jong who knows them both (they complet each other you know!!), we have Yeo Won who doesn't know his father, Han Sung who have a half-sibling who serves him as he's from a lower rank since they are from different mothers and Ban Ryu have a father and a step-father who are both officials?!! :blink: :crazy: 

I loved that scene!! she gave him the words he needed to hear without realising it!! no wonder he'll fall for her!! 

if she only knew that she madee her biggest mistake in making him join the Hwarang!! *evillaugh*

yes I liked it too!! :wub: 

What a mess...we'll have so much work to do figuring out missing puzzles 

I feel sorry for CP...out of his family...without power...always in fear...and listening lies about him...must be hard...i liked she said that to him

13 minutes ago, evie7 said:

You have to remember this is from the same people who did the Flower Boy series. Check out the special episode that @sakura2016 posted

There is a shower scenelove.png I wouldn't mind a lake bath scene too

I'll watch for sure :)

Lake bath scene would be nice right? ...but with our OTP not guys...would be a perfect place and time for a kiss :blush:

6 minutes ago, ferily said:

I don't think Moo Myung and Aro (Won't say main OTP because I STILL HAVE HOPE FOR ARO AND MAEK JONG........maybe) will stay apart because of the lie, although this lie is a pretty huge one.... I don't know...but it doesn't make sense that they won't be together because of the lie. I'm sure Aro will be very upset about Moo Myung lying to her but I'm sure she'll forgive him though, haha. OR maybe this is an opportunity for Maek Jong to take Aro, hehehe, okay I'll stop with my ship... My ship sunk a long time go, unfortunately...

At the end they will be together...but there will some time between they realize their feelings and become able to be together...so i think will be sad time and scenes...that might be your time...for your ship...hope won't take long :vicx:

16 minutes ago, ferily said:

Wait a minute, are we saying that Moo Myung is possibly the Queen's son as well? Or Mak Moon might be the Queen's son since the father might have had an affair with the Queen..??  And since Moo Myung is pretending to be the father's son, the Queen might think that's her actual son too? :blink: I got kinda confused and lost in this discussion haha

don't read it if you still didn't watch the episode and don't want to be spoiled!! :D

I really feel confused myself!! :lol: my idea is that Moo Myung is her son but not from Abeoji!! when Abeoji told her that Moo Myung is her son she didn't act in any way affcted like a mother would do, weither she liked the child or not, she should have had a different reaction that what she did!! and don't ask me who's his father because I can't tell myself!! :sweatingbullets: and today's episode made me think that Moo Myung can be the one who was supposed to be a king but Sam Maek Jong became the crown prince in his stead!! Sam Maek Jong lost his bracelett and Moo Myung wore it and we knew that that bracelett meant that it's owner is the king!! ah I fel like losing my mind!! :crazy:

25 minutes ago, ferily said:

Listening to the OST now and it really sounds beautiful! I'm loving the OST for this drama so far.

yes me too!! :D

21 minutes ago, evie7 said:

20 minutes ago, andy78 said:

yes I think so too!! the way Moo Myung wore the bracelett was like a hint that he's the rightful king not Sam Maek Jong as he's the elder!! 

19 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

tears will come from everywhere apparently!! :blink:

hhhhhhhhhh you'll have a more peiceful mind chingu!! my mind is spinning from all the theories!! I want to know who's Moo Myung's family that badly!! 

10 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yes I think so too!! the way Moo Myung wore the bracelett was like a hint that he's the rightful king not Sam Maek Jong as he's the elder!! 

tears will come from everywhere apparently!! :blink:

hhhhhhhhhh you'll have a more peiceful mind chingu!! my mind is spinning from all the theories!! I want to know who's Moo Myung's family that badly!! 

Don't know if he's intitled to that bracelet and throne...but i'm sure bracelet will give him headaches...if he knew he would never put it on...aishhhhhhhhh that why i hate lies...no matter how many times someone gets protected by it many inoccent people get hurt along the way

I'm afraid you'll need to take a deep breath chingu...coz you'll have to wait to find out his family background

1 hour ago, ferily said:

No chingu I got carried away w/the thought Moo Myung could be the Queens son w/An Ji Gong. I do agree w/you that Park Hyung Sik is one of the better young actors. I forget that he is an idol. 

1 hour ago, LoveBangWon said:

#HWARANG 13.1%

Wow this is great a lot of people must have been curious about this drama. I hope they will tune in tomorrow. I'm very curious about Tuesday's ratings. I have to go back to work:crazy:. The good thing other than it pay's the bills is the subs should be up by the time I get home. The bad thing is most of you will be asleep but I'm looking forward to doing a lot of backreading.

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

Moo Myung and Maek Jong are brothers. The queen could have had twins..... There has to be a some reason why Moo Myung put on Sam Maek Jong's bracelet.

I feel sorry for CP...out of his family...without power...always in fear...and listening lies about him...must be hard...i liked she said that to him

This is going to be fun:blush: Trying to figure this out

58 minutes ago, ferily said:

I definitely agree that he does have some kind of birth secret... What if he is related to Maek Jong in some way? That would be such a plottwist. Actually there's one picture in the Hwarang intro where Maek Jong and Moo Myung are in the throne room with swords to their neck. PLOT TWIST turns out that Moo Myung has the right to the throne and become king so they're fighting who will sit on the throne :wink: This is just my crazy imagination that I made up right now so I doubt something like this will happen :sweatingbullets:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Moon Myung s a free spirited kind of a person and he wouldn't want to be king!!

57 minutes ago, ferily said:

the lie will kep them from confessing their feelings to each other as she thinks he's her brother and he won't want to make her know the truth that's why they'll be apart for some time till she realise the truth!! 

#HWARANG 13.1%

thank you so much for the news!! :wub: I'll just be happy with the rating for today and hope for the best in the future!! Hwarang Fighting!! :heart: 

55 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

I'll watch for sure :)

Lake bath scene would be nice right? ...but with our OTP not guys...would be a perfect place and time for a kiss :blush:

At the end they will be together...but there will some time between they realize their feelings and become able to be together...so i think will be sad time and scenes...that might be your time...for your ship...hope won't take long :vicx:

I was in a daze listening to Ah Ro sitting thefamily tree of each of the 3 Hwarangs other than our male leads and Soo Ho!! :blink:  but Soo Ho's father is in the Queen's side and Soo Ho will love her!! WEAAAAAAAAA?!!! what will happen to my bromance?!! :scream: 

other than he's personal guard there is no one who can confirm who he is if the Queen refused to acknowledge him!! how sad!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhh great thought chingu!! we were only thinking about the guys and forgot about Ah Ro having her fun ( :P) time with him too!! hhhhhhhhhhhh

hope so too!! 

@ferilyI guess this is a good sign for hwarang :) I hope they will keep continue to rise !!! Korean viewers love romance with some tragic and sad sageuk drama.

Hide contents

back then, even moonlight was ended, moon lovers doesnt really jump in rating..

like you said it shows that people are interested in the drama but their preority was Romantic Doctor as they are its viewers for many weeks now!! but i hope the rating will keep in increasing for Hwarang!!

49 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Don't know if he's intitled to that bracelet and throne...but i'm sure bracelet will give him headaches...if he knew he would never put it on...aishhhhhhhhh that why i hate lies...no matter how many times someone gets protected by it many inoccent people get hurt along the way

I'm afraid you'll need to take a deep breath chingu...coz you'll have to wait to find out his family background

I was screaming when he was putting it on for him not to and that even before knowing that it was for a King to be recognised!! *sigh*

hhhhhhhhhhhhh I think so chingu but I don't know how?!! :blink: hhhhhhh

원본 이미지

원본 이미지

cr: naver

23 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

like you said it shows that people are interested in the drama but their preority was Romantic Doctor as they are its viewers for many weeks now!! but i hope the rating will keep in increasing for Hwarang!!

I think that too, but why watch an episode of something that you not planning on watching? I'm watching Romantic Doctor and it is really good but who knows? I hope they can at least show a higher percentage that last weeks 7%

@enigmatic_zephy LOLOLOLOL They were hilarious.

Archived