28.jpg?type=w1200

29.jpg?type=w1200

30.jpg?type=w1200

cr: MyLoveKBS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, ferily said:

Just finished episode 6... Okay as much as I love Hyungsik and ship Maek Jong and Aro together....That kiss though..... When I was watching episode 6, I was like freaking out and when he kissed her, I was like YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT TO HER AND THEN KISS HER!! But dang man... Hyungsik's acting in that scene though :love: Anyone else agree that he did a good job acting though? :D When the tear dropped from his eyes and said his lines... :scream: This is why I love Park Hyungsik :wub:

But aw man we got some conflicts with the Hwarang in this episode... Man, Ban Ryu just really wants to start a fight, doesn't he? I feel like despite his background and his family, he's just acting like a jerk in this case. Despite the conflict with his father and adopted father at home (? am I right about this?), this doesn't give him any right to act the way he does... I hope things get better with him but at the moment I don't really like the way he's acting right now. Although.... I can't wait till he falls in love with Soo ho's sister haha.. I think they'll be a cute couple. Someone said that Soo ho's sister is cute and he's kinda cold so they would make an adorable couple. Can't for that ship to sail~

Also oh my, this drama is really making me curious about Moo Myung's family roots... Like is he a true bone...? Or maybe he's the late King's son and he's actually royalty :scream: When that mysterious guy came and talked to An Ji Gong and said he unlocked a door he shouldn't have....What does that mean??? Moo Myung definitely has a hidden past... I wonder if he is some how related to Sam Maek Jong? So many questions just run in my head... I know this would be a crazy theory but what if some how Sam Maek Jong is related to Aro and they're like brother and sisters while Moo Myung is royalty or something? I feel like that would be a huge twist but I highly doubt something like that would happen. Gaah so many birth secrets.. :confounded:

But I hope we get some more bromance scenes despite the ending of Episode 6. I am really dying to see some Maek Jong and Moo Myung scenes together~ :wub:

It's doesn't bother you that SMJ forced a kiss on Ahro. SMJ has exhibited possessive and stalker tendencies with Ahro that i just can't ship them together. Also their interactions are one sided from SMJ POV.  SMJ comes off too pushy and continues to do things that obviously makes Ahro very uncomfortable.  I also don't understand his odd issues with his mother. She sent him away to keep him safe from being killed, he was brought up by a caretaker/bodyguard Pa Oh, it's very obvious that he isn't equipped enough to take on the task of being  King just yet and comes off as a spoiled brat with a huge sense of entitlement. 

*** From my post you can tell that I don't suffer from Second Lead Syndrome ***

16 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I really don't know how my bromabce will go with these two with the love triangle but I feel that the bromance will still be there!! despite the love ligne, Sam Maek Jong will still learn many things from Sun Woo and we will have great moments between them helping and protecting each other alongside the rest of our Hwarang knights!! :wub: I'm just wondering how Han Sung will join their bromance group as he is not part of their room's rules sadly!! but I can see him becoming their little dongsaeng they'll take car of!! :wub: 

no you'r right!! Sun Woo will become the leader of thd Hwarang knights and it's natural for him to be with his admirabel morals and strength!! and for women to fall for him!! :wub: and from the stills it looked like th princess isn't the evil kind of a person so I hope she's really a good person and not like her mother!! 

really?!! I didn't see that pic!! 

Don't worry about bromance chingu...men r different then women...they know how to let go...you'll see..either will king let go after the truth comes out...or MM will....well after a few punches of course :wink:

About leading Hwarangs...think you r right...he's strong, honest and fair...once other guys make peace with him they will accept him as a leader...but what i'm afraid of that in this position he'll want to go and do things to be away from AR :tears:

14 hours ago, ferily said:

Ahhh, I don't really want to see Soo Ho fall in love with the Queen as well because we all know this will not happen and it's unrealistic...but I guess we'll see how the drama takes it.....

I love how Maek Jong and Moo Myung warmed up together when they got kidnapped and helped each other out :wub:

I think Ban Ryu and Soo Ho's sister would look adorable together as well! I can't wait till we see them together....! Also I do ship Maek Jong and Aro together but if he doesn't end up Aro (which will probably happen), I just want somebody by his side because it seems like he doesn't have anybody that cares for him 

I hope Moo Myung doesn't see Maek Jong kiss Aro because if he does, I know Moo Myung would get super angry at him!

Wonder too about SH's fascination with the queen...where will they take this...know they don't have courage to make a real, even if short, romance out of it...or they do???...we'll see

MM&AR...wish for happy end...but...to tell you the truth...i do ship them since they both showed some affections twds each other so far...if story turns their affections i'll go with that...just want them both to be happy...and to be honest, if i did this drama to my total like, this couple would know from the start the truth or will really become like real siblings and king would stay with AR...even if true background of MM comes out

If MM sees this kiss i think he'll have a looooot of mixed feelings...seems he's born to attract problems

13 hours ago, evie7 said:

Lol I'm hoping it's safe to post with out getting hit by flying words chingu. I'm excited to see what's going to happen next to our Hwarang. My heart is already breaking for Su Hoo, I know that Queen is going to use him:cold_sweat: I hope SH's sister can get BR to lighten up, I don't want to dislike him, I'm looking forward to seeing him stop being such a snob.

You r save...at least with me chingu..even if you ship king with AR unlike me :)...and our lead trio is only thing here that can divide us i think

BR...can't wait for his change...even if just in front of SH's sister...but...did you see his face after she slapped him??? he he ...bet he never got that before :w00t:

About their scene from the preview...who is sister begging?...brother? BR?

BTW...that scene when at night AR was teaching MM to write (that king witnessed) was so warm...loved how they teased each other :wub:...why do i have feeling that at some point words 'i love you' will come on the paper :heartbreak:

1 hour ago, dani4lane said:

It's doesn't bother you that SMJ forced a kiss on Ahro. SMJ has exhibited possessive and stalkish tendencies with Ahro that i can't ship them together. Also their interactions are one sided from SMJ POV.  SMJ comes off too pushy and continues to do things that obviously makes Ahro very uncomfortable.  I also don't understand his odd issues with his mother. She sent him away to keep him safe from being killed, he was brought up by a caretaker/bodyguard Pa Oh,  it's very obvious that he isn't equipped enough to take on the task of being  King just yet.

she said that though she loves him she doesn't agree with the way he acted with Ah Ro chingu!! :) 

I think his behaviour is based on him living as a King so he can come out as arrogant and pushy but he's not a bad person and didn't act on bad intentions!! he's wrong but he'll learn from his mistake because he's not a stubborn arrogant man but needs who can help him to learn to be a better person!! 

his mother sent him away to protect him at 1st but things changed over 10 years and everyone in the kingdome is aware how she doesn't want to step out from the thrown!! and in order to be a better King shouldn't she make sure he get to know about his kingdome?!! what king would be able to rule a kingdome that he knows nothing about?!! 

10 hours ago, MiAmour said:

yes!! I never knew Choi Min Ho nor Do Ji Han but I'm impressed by them!! they are doing really good in here!! :D and even Kim Tae Hyung is doing really well with the time we have of him!! :D 

12 hours ago, rasha3am said:

Hmmmmm ,

Although Sam Maek Jong's emotions are very strong and evident I have no doubt that both love her . I think it will come down to this , Sam Maek Jong is the King , he has lived his whole life to be the King , and A Ro would most likely get in the way of that at the end of the day . On the other hand even if Moo Myung turns out to be royal he could not care less and would most likely sacrifice whatever to be with her . 

Ban Ryu's personality reminds me of ( Choi Young Do / Kim Woo Bin ) in The Heirs , violence at home , tough bully exterior . I have a feeling he's going to make a funny 180 with his relationship with Soo Ho's sister Soo Yeon . I'm loving her bright , bubbly , innocent personality and I think she's going to shake up his world hahaha , I can't wait to watch this relationship develop.

As for Soo Ho and the Queen , I feel sorry for him because you can already tell that the boys sharing the room are going to be very close . He's going to be stuck between his close friend , Hwarang , and the Queen .

I agree with all you said!! :D

13 hours ago, evie7 said:

crazy-monkey-emoticon-008.gif Hello chingu Happy you have joined us. I'm loving this more that I could have imagined.  It feels like the story is really going to start now! I hope the tale of PSJ's hair has ended w/this version and I to am dying to know who MM really is.

Lol I'm hoping it's safe to post with out getting hit by flying words chingu. I'm excited to see what's going to happen next to our Hwarang. My heart is already breaking for Su Hoo, I know that Queen is going to use him:cold_sweat: I hope SH's sister can get BR to lighten up, I don't want to dislike him, I'm looking forward to seeing him stop being such a snob.

@aileens I have a feeling our King is also going to get the smackdown  and be shown the error of his ways by AR and MM. 

@ferily Welcome back, I was wondering where you have been.

hhhhhhhhhhhhh we will have one more version of Park Seo Joon/Sun Woo's hair style chingu!! I think this is the last version!! hhhhhhhhhh I actually loved him in all his hair styles or is it just me loving him?!! :wub::P 

cr:  hwarangthebeginning_official

I'm worried for Soo Ho the most, if he comes out safe from loving THE QUEEN how much can he come out safe from heartbreak of being forced to chose between his friends and the woman he loves?!! hope he won't fall for her tricks to use him against his friends!! :( and about Ban Ryu, I was really mad at the way he was acting especially with Sun Woo and I'm going to enjoy his (slight) karma when he falls for his lifetime freinemy's sister!! :lol: he talked about Sun Woo's "sister" with bad manners and he'll pay for it by loving Soo Ho's sister and getting smacked by Soo Ho for it!! :lol: and I'm sure he'll learn and realise how low he acted with Sun Woo and everyone else he looked down on but that will come with time and I have all the time to enjoy the journey!! :D 

I'm sure he will!! what is Sun Woo doing here then!! hihihi

15 hours ago, ferily said:

Just finished episode 6... Okay as much as I love Hyungsik and ship Maek Jong and Aro together....That kiss though..... When I was watching episode 6, I was like freaking out and when he kissed her, I was like YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT TO HER AND THEN KISS HER!! But dang man... Hyungsik's acting in that scene though :love: Anyone else agree that he did a good job acting though? :D When the tear dropped from his eyes and said his lines... :scream: This is why I love Park Hyungsik :wub:

But aw man we got some conflicts with the Hwarang in this episode... Man, Ban Ryu just really wants to start a fight, doesn't he? I feel like despite his background and his family, he's just acting like a jerk in this case. Despite the conflict with his father and adopted father at home (? am I right about this?), this doesn't give him any right to act the way he does... I hope things get better with him but at the moment I don't really like the way he's acting right now. Although.... I can't wait till he falls in love with Soo ho's sister haha.. I think they'll be a cute couple. Someone said that Soo ho's sister is cute and he's kinda cold so they would make an adorable couple. Can't for that ship to sail~

Also oh my, this drama is really making me curious about Moo Myung's family roots... Like is he a true bone...? Or maybe he's the late King's son and he's actually royalty :scream: When that mysterious guy came and talked to An Ji Gong and said he unlocked a door he shouldn't have....What does that mean??? Moo Myung definitely has a hidden past... I wonder if he is some how related to Sam Maek Jong? So many questions just run in my head... I know this would be a crazy theory but what if some how Sam Maek Jong is related to Aro and they're like brother and sisters while Moo Myung is royalty or something? I feel like that would be a huge twist but I highly doubt something like that would happen. Gaah so many birth secrets.. :confounded:

But I hope we get some more bromance scenes despite the ending of Episode 6. I am really dying to see some Maek Jong and Moo Myung scenes together~ :wub:

yes!! he did a good job in performing that scene!! :) 

Ban Ryu believe that high ranking and power is what make a person and define him and everyone beneath him is to be stepped on!! that's Silla's system after all and he lived by it/with it seing his father stepped on by his adobtive father!! I believe he'll realise how wrong he is the more he'll interact with Sun Woo!! the 1st slap he got was Sun Woo showing him how he's nothing without his father's power!! ;) 

I'm losing my mind wanting to know about Sun Woo's real parents!! for sure he's not to be known to be alive or he'll be in danger and I believe he's a royalty hiself but don't know if he's the Queen's son or a-beileved-to-be-dead son of the former king?!! :crazy: 

I hope so too chingu!! :D 

15 hours ago, ferily said:

Ahhh, I don't really want to see Soo Ho fall in love with the Queen as well because we all know this will not happen and it's unrealistic...but I guess we'll see how the drama takes it.....

I love how Maek Jong and Moo Myung warmed up together when they got kidnapped and helped each other out :wub:

I think Ban Ryu and Soo Ho's sister would look adorable together as well! I can't wait till we see them together....! Also I do ship Maek Jong and Aro together but if he doesn't end up Aro (which will probably happen), I just want somebody by his side because it seems like he doesn't have anybody that cares for him 

I hope Moo Myung doesn't see Maek Jong kiss Aro because if he does, I know Moo Myung would get super angry at him!

yes!! that's why I was so happy watching Soo Ho hugging him and jumping around him on the fight soccar mach!! and I can see him, Yeo Wool and Han Sung turning into his loving and admiring dongseags!! I can't wait for the scene where Soo Ho and Yeo Wool will sleep while surrounding him!! :lol::wub: 

yes!! that would be really bad!! 

30 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Don't worry about bromance chingu...men r different then women...they know how to let go...you'll see..either will king let go after the truth comes out...or MM will....well after a few punches of course :wink:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes and the puches will be there!! ;) 

About leading Hwarangs...think you r right...he's strong, honest and fair...once other guys make peace with him they will accept him as a leader...but what i'm afraid of that in this position he'll want to go and do things to be away from AR :tears:

NOOOO!! why?!! is it because of his identity?!! but his identty will be revealed at some point and I'm sure being a sacred-blood and royalty will help them so he can have his true identity while she and Abeoji won't be harmed for lying as they saved a royalty!! I need that!! :confounded:

Wonder too about SH's fascination with the queen...where will they take this...know they don't have courage to make a real, even if short, romance out of it...or they do???...we'll see

the Queen is obviously still have feelings for Abeoji but she can be evil enough to try to use Soo Ho which I'd kill her if she does!! :rage: 

MM&AR...wish for happy end...but...to tell you the truth...i do ship them since they both showed some affections twds each other so far...if story turns their affections i'll go with that...just want them both to be happy...and to be honest, if i did this drama to my total like, this couple would know from the start the truth or will really become like real siblings and king would stay with AR...even if true background of MM comes out

If MM sees this kiss i think he'll have a looooot of mixed feelings...seems he's born to attract problems

*sigh* :heartbreak: 

You r save...at least with me chingu..even if you ship king with AR unlike me :)...and our lead trio is only thing here that can divide us i think

and with me too!! :D 

BR...can't wait for his change...even if just in front of SH's sister...but...did you see his face after she slapped him??? he he ...bet he never got that before :w00t:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm waiting for it with a BIG grin on my face chingu!! :naughty:

hhhhhhhhhhhh I think she's begging Ban Ryu!! I think/felt she wants him to cover for her or something like that!! hhhhhhhhhhh how funny would it be if he goes with it and covers for her in front of her brother and take the blame for it?!! awwwwww I want that!! :lol: that would be awesome!! :lol::wub: 

BTW...that scene when at night AR was teaching MM to write (that king witnessed) was so warm...loved how they teased each other :wub:...why do i have feeling that at some point words 'i love you' will come on the paper :heartbreak:

yes I loved it too!! they were so cute!! :wub: that paper will bring alot of things, let's hope it will keep bring happy moments for our OTP!! :wub: 

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh we will have one more version of Park Seo Joon/Sun Woo's hair style chingu!! I think this is the last version!! hhhhhhhhhh I actually loved him in all his hair styles or is it just me loving him?!! :wub:

:wub:...all r good...but i wouldn't mind to stay as he's been last ep...loved that long hair on him :wub:

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

yes I loved it too!! they were so cute!! :wub: that paper will bring alot of things, let's hope it will keep bring happy moments for our OTP!! :wub: 

I would want that too...but i'm afraid he will start to make a distance from her...when king tells him about his feelings...he will realize he doesn't like it...that will remind him of their cruel reality

DRAMA REACTIONS & REVIEWS
Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching
by DB Staff | January 7, 2017 | 23 Comments

javabeans

Hwarang: I’m loving this love triangle, and I’m going to enjoy it for as long as I can (which is to say, until it gets painful for the odd man out). It’s not a love triangle where both guys have an equal shot at the leading lady’s heart, because it’s pretty clear where her feelings are heading, but because of the setup—the boys being Hwarang-mates, the hero having to act like he’s her brother—it keeps us in that fun realm of petty jealousy and budding romance. I love Park Seo-joon and Park Hyung-shik together, which reminds me a bit of the reluctant bonding between Goblin and Reaper, which is always super entertaining.

HeadsNo2

Hwarang: Well, if there ever was a lesson on not judging a drama by its promo posters, this is it. I feel a little sheepish since I was one of those people who thought Hwarang would be worse than Moon Lovers, but that just goes to show how a director can really tank a show if left to his own devices. Hwarang succeeds where Moon Lovers failed not by being more profound, but just by virtue of having narrative focus. It knows the story it wants to tell and is telling it, which is one of those essential pieces of the puzzle Moon Lovers seemed to be missing. It’s not an especially new story or even a very engaging one, but at least it’s picking up, and is a fun enough diversion every week.

odilettante

Hwarang: If this was a straight-up modern-day high school drama I probably would have bowed out after the first episode. Instead, I’m utterly delighted by the historical setting (hilarious anachronisms and all). While I was expecting it to be goofy (and I’m glad it is!), I’m also pleasantly surprised to see that there’s a thread of depth and potential for serious (and earned) character growth. All the boys are predictably pretty eye-candy, but I’m more excited to have Go Ara back on my screen, especially since I’m convinced Ah Ro is just Silla’s version of Answer Me 1994’s Na-jung.

tineybeanie

Hwarang: The whole Park Seo-joon/Go Ara/Park Hyung-sik faux-incest love triangle reminds me so much of Autumn in My Heart’s Song Seung-heon/Song Hye-kyo/Won Bin relationship that I get deja vu chills every two seconds. And the chorus of the OST song, “Dream,” has that old school-style melody that takes me years back to my early drama-watching days. Well, I know one thing hasn’t changed — then, like now, I boarded the doomed second lead ship. All there’s left to do is wait for the delicious but painful sinking.

read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-33/

how happy I am to read positive comments about my drama!! :w00t::wub: 

@zagigirl NOOOO I don't want that!! I hope he won't do that!! :(:(:( oh wait, I remember we will have cute scene where he'll get flustred after pulling her in a head lock position as she was avoiding him!! that can be hope that he won't distance himself from her!! right?!! :D

11 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

@zagigirl NOOOO I don't want that!! I hope he won't do that!! :(:(:( oh wait, I remember we will have cute scene where he'll get flustred after pulling her in a head lock position as she was avoiding him!! that can be hope that he won't distance himself from her!! right?!! :D

:)...i'm happy too...i'm watching 5 ongoing dramas this days...and really love them all...all of them r different and really great...but somehow its most hard for me to wait till next ep of this drama recently

Right!!!!!!!!!!! :)...and he'll get her flowers as well

...but somehow won't go out of my head that scene from the long preview where king blocks sun for her and BB sees that..and his face from preview when he hears king likes her...if he's not masochist :vicx:...ok will stop..we r not there yet...and somehow seems AR won't let him even if he gets my ideas right?

31 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

:)...i'm happy too...i'm watching 5 ongoing dramas this days...and really love them all...all of them r different and really great...but somehow its most hard for me to wait till next ep of this drama recently

...but somehow won't go out of my head that scene from the long preview where king blocks sun for her and BB sees that..and his face from preview when he hears king likes her...if he's not masochist :vicx:...ok will stop..we r not there yet...and somehow seems AR won't let him even if he gets my ideas right?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm watching 3!! hihihi and yes this is the one I'm waiting for it every single day till we reach monday!! :wub: 

yes, you reminded me now!! :blush: 

well the hard time will come our way eventually but I'll just keep in hoping that she won't let him even if he thinks about it!! :D 

17 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm watching 3!! hihihi and yes this is the one I'm waiting for it every single day till we reach monday!! :wub: 

well the hard time will come our way eventually but I'll just keep in hoping that she won't let him even if he thinks about it!! :D 

It would help if she finds out he's not her brother...they can hide from the others :blush:

That tea owner asked her last time if she's sure MM is her brother...come on girl

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

javabeans

Hwarang: I’m loving this love triangle, and I’m going to enjoy it for as long as I can (which is to say, until it gets painful for the odd man out). It’s not a love triangle where both guys have an equal shot at the leading lady’s heart, because it’s pretty clear where her feelings are heading, but because of the setup—the boys being Hwarang-mates, the hero having to act like he’s her brother—it keeps us in that fun realm of petty jealousy and budding romance. I love Park Seo-joon and Park Hyung-shik together, which reminds me a bit of the reluctant bonding between Goblin and Reaper, which is always super entertaining.

HeadsNo2

Hwarang: Well, if there ever was a lesson on not judging a drama by its promo posters, this is it. I feel a little sheepish since I was one of those people who thought Hwarang would be worse than Moon Lovers, but that just goes to show how a director can really tank a show if left to his own devices. Hwarang succeeds where Moon Lovers failed not by being more profound, but just by virtue of having narrative focus. It knows the story it wants to tell and is telling it, which is one of those essential pieces of the puzzle Moon Lovers seemed to be missing. It’s not an especially new story or even a very engaging one, but at least it’s picking up, and is a fun enough diversion every week.

odilettante

Hwarang: If this was a straight-up modern-day high school drama I probably would have bowed out after the first episode. Instead, I’m utterly delighted by the historical setting (hilarious anachronisms and all). While I was expecting it to be goofy (and I’m glad it is!), I’m also pleasantly surprised to see that there’s a thread of depth and potential for serious (and earned) character growth. All the boys are predictably pretty eye-candy, but I’m more excited to have Go Ara back on my screen, especially since I’m convinced Ah Ro is just Silla’s version of Answer Me 1994’s Na-jung.

tineybeanie

Hwarang: The whole Park Seo-joon/Go Ara/Park Hyung-sik faux-incest love triangle reminds me so much of Autumn in My Heart’s Song Seung-heon/Song Hye-kyo/Won Bin relationship that I get deja vu chills every two seconds. And the chorus of the OST song, “Dream,” has that old school-style melody that takes me years back to my early drama-watching days. Well, I know one thing hasn’t changed — then, like now, I boarded the doomed second lead ship. All there’s left to do is wait for the delicious but painful sinking.

read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-33/

Good to see positive write ups about Hwarang!!!!

On 08/01/2017 at 0:54 AM, zagigirl said:

It would help if she finds out he's not her brother...they can hide from the others :blush:

That tea owner asked her last time if she's sure MM is her brother...come on girl

hhhhhh good idea!! ;) yes we need her to find out soon!! that would help!! 

I was so happy when he asked her!! I forgot that we have another person other than her father who knew Sun Ho as the friend of real Sun Woo!! the he's doubting himself right now but he knows enough to help her keep her doubts!! 

BTS stills!! Park-Park Bromance!! :wub: 

원본 이미지

원본 이미지

원본 이미지

Spoiler

원본 이미지

cr: naver

6 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh we will have one more version of Park Seo Joon/Sun Woo's hair style chingu!! I think this is the last version!! hhhhhhhhhh I actually loved him in all his hair styles or is it just me loving him?!! :wub:

It's not just you, he is one handsome man but I just don't why they had to keep changing the hair!

6 hours ago, zagigirl said:

We are good chingu, I'm on board the SS AhMung ugly-chick-smiley-10.gif I'm enjoying the heck out PHS in this one but I've got 3 oppas I'm drooling over, so far. I think sister is begging her brother to leave BR alone.

16 minutes ago, evie7 said:

It's not just you, he is one handsome man but I just don't why they had to keep changing the hair!

We are good chingu, I'm on board the SS AhMung ugly-chick-smiley-10.gif I'm enjoying the heck out PHS in this one but I've got 3 oppas I'm drooling over, so far. I think sister is begging her brother to leave BR alone.

hhhhhhhhhhhh you reminded me of Pak Seo Joon's answer to that "to experiment different hair style and find the one that suits me"!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he was funny!! :lol: 

cr: haslindahusin82 

cr:  trash.kpop.world 

off to sleep now!! see you soon chingudeul, hopefully!! :wub: 

@zagigirl actually i think she is saying sorry or something along those lines to ban ryu, because ban ryu seems to look at her while suho is shaking him but we will see in ep 7 whats really going on. lol his face was priceless, he even touched the place she slapped him and wasnt letting go. his probably in shock at being grabbed by her, then slapped and then witnessing her knocking out her brother. im sure ban ryu hasnt met a girl like her.

i hope  aro finds out sunwoo isnt her bro soon, so we can see what the aftermath of that is and that way its not weird for her to fall for him cause she knows they arent related. park seo joon and his may hairstyles in tbis drama, he looks good in all of them tbh

also loving yeowool and hansung, both are so cute. happy to see really good responses to the show, it has that offbeat vibe to it that you cant stop watching. also its just a lot of fun

39 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhh you reminded me of Pak Seo Joon's answer to that "to experiment different hair style and find the one that suits me"!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he was funny!! :lol:  

Yes! His answer was really funny :tounge_xd: Even though PSJ didn't think he looked good in those hairstyles, I think he pulled them off really well! :blush:

9 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

she said that though she loves him she doesn't agree with the way he acted with Ah Ro chingu!! :) 

I think his behaviour is based on him living as a King so he can come out as arrogant and pushy but he's not a bad person and didn't act on bad intentions!! he's wrong but he'll learn from his mistake because he's not a stubborn arrogant man but needs who can help him to learn to be a better person!! 

his mother sent him away to protect him at 1st but things changed over 10 years and everyone in the kingdome is aware how she doesn't want to step out from the thrown!! and in order to be a better King shouldn't she make sure he get to know about his kingdome?!! what king would be able to rule a kingdome that he knows nothing about?!! 

Hehe, thank you for explaining what I meant ^^

22 hours ago, rasha3am said:

Hmmmmm ,

Although Sam Maek Jong's emotions are very strong and evident I have no doubt that both love her . I think it will come down to this , Sam Maek Jong is the King , he has lived his whole life to be the King , and A Ro would most likely get in the way of that at the end of the day . On the other hand even if Moo Myung turns out to be royal he could not care less and would most likely sacrifice whatever to be with her . 

Ban Ryu's personality reminds me of ( Choi Young Do / Kim Woo Bin ) in The Heirs , violence at home , tough bully exterior . I have a feeling he's going to make a funny 180 with his relationship with Soo Ho's sister Soo Yeon . I'm loving her bright , bubbly , innocent personality and I think she's going to shake up his world hahaha , I can't wait to watch this relationship develop.

As for Soo Ho and the Queen , I feel sorry for him because you can already tell that the boys sharing the room are going to be very close . He's going to be stuck between his close friend , Hwarang , and the Queen .

Agree with you 100%!

7 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

javabeans

HeadsNo2

odilettante

tineybeanie

i'm so glad that there are positive comments about Hwarang as well~

7 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Wow, you're watching 5 ongoing dramas? :scream: I could never do this because if I watch even 2 dramas at the same time, my focus for both of them shift and my focus for 2 dramas aren't even. I'll be focused in one drama 100% but not with the other haha. I like to have my full attention to one drama~ This is why I always stick with watching 1 drama at a time ^^ But everyone is different haha : D

6 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

3 dramas, that is still alot as well!

8 hours ago, bila_a1 said:

@zagigirl actually i think she is saying sorry or something along those lines to ban ryu, because ban ryu seems to look at her while suho is shaking him but we will see in ep 7 whats really going on. lol his face was priceless, he even touched the place she slapped him and wasnt letting go. his probably in shock at being grabbed by her, then slapped and then witnessing her knocking out her brother. im sure ban ryu hasnt met a girl like her.

i hope  aro finds out sunwoo isnt her bro soon, so we can see what the aftermath of that is and that way its not weird for her to fall for him cause she knows they arent related. park seo joon and his may hairstyles in tbis drama, he looks good in all of them tbh

also loving yeowool and hansung, both are so cute. happy to see really good responses to the show, it has that offbeat vibe to it that you cant stop watching. also its just a lot of fun

hhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait for that scene!! the seconds we saw from the preview were enough to make us lough out loud!! Oh My God!! the look in his face was awesome!! :lol: I want to see more of him with Soo Yeon, she's bringing another side of him wedidn't see before!! :lol: and I love this girl, she hillariously cute!! :lol: 

I hope so too but I think it will take some time and she'll start realising her feelings and starts to try to avoid Sun Woo, who won't let her succeed in it :P, before realising the truth!! and yes I loved Park Seo Joon in all his different hair style too!! :wub: 

yes I loved them too!! Han Sung is innocently cute while Yeo Wool is mysterious while being funny!! 

it's a great thing to see more people getting interested and loving the drama, I'm really loving it!! Hwarang Fighting!! :heart: 

8 hours ago, emiry32 said:

Yes! His answer was really funny :tounge_xd: Even though PSJ didn't think he looked good in those hairstyles, I think he pulled them off really well! :blush:

I agree with you!! :blush:

7 hours ago, ferily said:

Hehe, thank you for explaining what I meant ^^

Agree with you 100%!

i'm so glad that there are positive comments about Hwarang as well~

Wow, you're watching 5 ongoing dramas? :scream: I could never do this because if I watch even 2 dramas at the same time, my focus for both of them shift and my focus for 2 dramas aren't even. I'll be focused in one drama 100% but not with the other haha. I like to have my full attention to one drama~ This is why I always stick with watching 1 drama at a time ^^ But everyone is different haha : D

3 dramas, that is still alot ell!

you're most welcome chingu!! :D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes 5 is too much for me too!! :blink: focusing on one drama is a great thing, I did that with W (till Moon Lovers started as I couldn't miss Lee Jun Ki's drama :blush:) and after W's end I needed to watch many dramas as I was tooooooo bored so I started two dramas that I wasn't really interested in but just gaved them a shot and they were really fun (Weightlifting Fairy and The Man Living In Our house though the 2nd dissapointed me with its ending) the Gong Yoo came with a new drama after 5 years and I'd never miss that and I love Park Seo Joon and the drama's plot seamed interesting and there is a bromance to look forward with Park Hyung Sik so missing the drama whould be a shame and I'm happy that I did start it because it's really good and fun but good thing every drama is in a different timeslot or I would've lost my mind!!  :lol: 

awwww so cute!! :wub: 

cr: owner

I want more fanarts for all our hwarangs and heroine!! that would be too cute!! :wub: 

Archived