[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

17 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I think it was believed that Lady Mishil was King Jinheung (Sam Meak Jong)'s mistress and had that power over him but she can't be Ah Ro!! 

I found an MV for Hwarang's OST 5 by Hyorin "Become Each Other's Tears"!! :w00t::heart: there is english sub too!! :w00t: 

well it's sad but I love it!! :heart::tears: 

Like the song!!!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, dani4lane said:

Like the song!!!!!

yes I love it too!! this and the 1st OST are my favorites for now!! I love all the OSTs but I love these two more!! :heart: 

PS: chingu, please elate the vieo you quote in your post!! it's against soompi rules, thank you in advance!! :) 

BY TESSIEROO  K-DRAMA, VIDEO PREVIEWJANUARY 9, 2017

HWARANG EPISODE 8 PREVIEW

HwarangEp8Prevheader-690x400.jpg

read here: http://couch-kimchi.com/2017/01/09/hwarang-episode-8-preview/

HwarangEp8Prev-1.jpg

HwarangEp8Prev-2.jpg

Spoiler

HwarangEp8Prev-3.jpg

HwarangEp8Prev-4.jpg

HwarangEp8Prev-5.jpg

cr: Uploader

EDIT: English Sub Is OUT!! Off To Watch NOW!! :w00t::wub: 

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they are to be feared actually!! :lol: 

but I think Soo Yeon's actions this episoe will bring more troubles for her and Ban Ryu in the future!! in the preview people started eying her an they'll do the same to Ban Ryu when he's out of hwaran's building!! 

Our girls?

HIGfQc.gif

a-CJYp.gif

zWSi9U.gif

zzBbZm.gif

hQgZe5.gif

v41I3a.gif 

Neehhhhhh :tongue:

You r right...she didn't mean it but drew attention to them 

I don't mind :wub:...if they see them as a couple...from her gesture should be clear BR has no fault

crvl7q.gif

I don't get South Korea's obsession with medical dramas because they seem all the same to me. The only way for Hwarang to rise in the ratings and actually have a decent chance is for Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim to end and that can't happen soon enough for me. 

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

correct me if wrong but,

queen is getting headaches..shudn't we take that a legit sign that SW is her kid ... halfbro to king

AR's father said she has poor blood circulation and will be ok...don't remember what was said about MM's faintings

Aigoooooooo...our MM made a huge mistake at the end...don't think he has valid excuse for that...its just depends on AR to decide will she close eye on this or not

30 minutes ago, dani4lane said:

I don't get South Korea's obsession with medical dramas because they seem all the same to me. The only way for Hwarang to rise in the ratings and actually have a decent chance is for Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim to end and that can't happen soon enough for me. 

RD has only 2 eps more i think...so we'll see if raitings raise after it ends...r you watching RD?...It's really good though is medical one

I love both dramas...have a hard time to choose what to live stream...happy RD will end soon so i'll have no more problem like that on mon-tuesday :wink:..but the drama and main couple will stay with me 4 ever (kisses were sooo good too)

As for Hwarang...as long as it stays this good its only that matters to me...there were dramas with hiigh raitings that wasn't interesting to me...selfish?...maybe...since i'm international viewer and i don't count anyway think its ok

BTW...somehow didn't find enough  AR&MM scenes...became to greedy i guess :phew:

2 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Our girls?

Neehhhhhh :tongue:

You r right...she didn't mean it but drew attention to them 

I don't mind :wub:...if they see them as a couple...from her gesture should be clear BR has no fault

hhhhhhhhhhhh Ah Ro's reaction was unexpectedly funny and satisfying!! :lol: 

I think that's the only way for people to stop their accusations toward Ban Ryu!! 

2 hours ago, zagigirl said:

This was weird...but cute :wub:

an we should give creit to Soo Ho for giving us this scene!! :lol: it was his advice that led to this awkward cute moment!! :lol: 

cr: owner

hhhhhhhh good thing he didn't strangle her like Soo Ho showed him or that would have been a problem!! :lol: 

when Sun Woo asked Soo Ho if he's sure he's close to his sister I was "NO SHE HATES HIM!! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!" :lol: 

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

correct me if wrong but,

queen is getting headaches..shudn't we take that a legit sign that SW is her kid ... halfbro to king

it could be!! but then who's the father? I'm sure it's not Abeoji!! and I still believe he's a royalty!! 

21 minutes ago, dani4lane said:

lets hope the best for our drama chingu!! :) 

cr:  dorama_onlain

OH MY GOD!! what can he get out of this?!! how can he explane not knowing that "his" mother was mute who couldn't talk let alone singing lollipop to Ah Ro?!! :scream: 

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

AR's father said she has poor blood circulation and will be ok...don't remember what was said about MM's faintings

Aigoooooooo...our MM made a huge mistake at the end...don't think he has valid excuse for that...its just depends on AR to decide will she close eye on this or not

he said nothing and left us hanging in there chingu!! :confounded:

the second I saw the Queen telling Abeoji in the flashback how he's going to let go of her for a "mute" servent I was "mute?!! that's Sun Woo's mistake!!" :scream: it's impossible to get out of this unless he'll clame to have a selective amnesia!!! 

45 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

RD has only 2 eps more i think...so we'll see if raitings raise after it ends...r you watching RD?...It's really good though is medical one

I love both dramas...have a hard time to choose what to live stream...happy RD will end soon so i'll have no more problem like that on mon-tuesday :wink:..but the drama and main couple will stay with me 4 ever (kisses were sooo good too)

As for Hwarang...as long as it stays this good its only that matters to me...there were dramas with hiigh raitings that wasn't interesting to me...selfish?...maybe...since i'm international viewer and i don't count anyway think its ok

BTW...somehow didn't find enough  AR&MM scenes...became to greedy i guess :phew:

it looks good from the scenes I saw of it an yes I saw a kiss and it was... :blush: 

I wish for high rating for the sake of its cast and hard working team as it's a way to show how people acknowledge their hard work!! I wish the best for all dramas though surely I'll be more inclined toward my drama to do better!! :D 

yes we didn't have much scenes with them :( but what we had was cute and sweet!! :wub: and we had alot scenes with our boys!! :D:wub: 

cr: as tagged

1st poor Ah Ro she wants Sun Woo to be her real brother but doesn't want it too!! :( 

2nd why is Sun Woo asking Maek Jong if he really likes Ah Ro?!! :blink:

3rd Han Sung joined our boy's group permanently!! :lol: he wants to sleep with them (sleep ne and I think he joined the shower time too!! :lol: shower time!! :love: 

4th they'll dance for the Queen?!! :lol: can you imagine her watching her son "THE KING" dancing?!! :lol: and he's a good dancer too!! :lol: Sun is the worst I believe or is it Ban Ryu?!! :lol: 

5th why is that evil minister telling Sun Woo about the fate of those who see the King's face?!! what will Sun Woo do when he'll find out that Maek Jong IS the King who his friend died because he saw his face?!! :confounded: he said he won't forgive him and will take his revenge from him too!! :confounded:

I've just finished watching episode 7. I really liked Sun Woo's answer, and no wonder people admire him! Even the teacher kept his words in his mind. I really feel that he will be a great hwarang warrior! :blush:

I died with all the bromance happening in this episode! I like how the boys are slowly bonding together.  The scene where Soo Ho gave SW advice on how to treat his sister gave me a laughing fit:joy:  It's sweet how Yeo Wool helps SW to attend the memorial for his mother. It was funny how Ban Ryu decided to sneak out too even though he was against it in the first place. 

The scene between SH's sister and BR was really cute!  So adorable when she asks if he's alright and stroking his cheek:heart:  I'm already shipping these two. It seems like BR's icy nature will melt once Soo Ho's sister comes into his life.

I'm quite curious about the princess...is she going to be like her mother? I really hope not...oh well, we'll just have to see in the next episode! :blush:

1 hour ago, emiry32 said:

I've just finished watching episode 7. I really liked Sun Woo's answer, and no wonder people admire him! Even the teacher kept his words in his mind. I really feel that he will be a great hwarang warrior! :blush:

I died with all the bromance happening in this episode! I like how the boys are slowly bonding together.  The scene where Soo Ho gave SW advice on how to treat his sister gave me a laughing fit:joy:  It's sweet how Yeo Wool helps SW to attend the memorial for his mother. It was funny how Ban Ryu decided to sneak out too even though he was against it in the first place. 

The scene between SH's sister and BR was really cute!  So adorable when she asks if he's alright and stroking his cheek:heart:  I'm already shipping these two. It seems like BR's icy nature will melt once Soo Ho's sister comes into his life.

I'm quite curious about the princess...is she going to be like her mother? I really hope not...oh well, we'll just have to see in the next episode! :blush:

I loved his answer!!:thumbsup:

cr:  omokdramas

but I wanted to strangle the chief when he told him that he gave him "Fail" mark because he gave his answer not based on the source he asked for and told him that he lost one chance and will lose the other two and will get kicked out pf Hwarang!! WHAT?!! he likes him, he'll enjoy teaching him, he admires his answers, he's doing what he wants everyone else do and think the way he wants everyone else to think, he's bringing the changes he wants but he'll punish him and give him fail mark for every action he admires?!! REALLY?!! I'm about to think that the failing marks and punishement he's giving him are his "Pass" marks in disguise!! :blink: :crazy::wacko:

yes the bromance was awesome!! :heart: even Han Sung started sneeking in their group little by little!! cutie!! :wub: 

yes!! I'm wating to see more of them!! :wub: 

I hope so too!! the Queen is enough for us!! 

I found this!! :D 

25 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I loved his answer!!:thumbsup:

but I wanted to strangle the chief when he told him that he gave him "Fail" mark because he gave his answer not based on the source he asked for and told him that he lost one chance and will lose the other two and will get kicked out pf Hwarang!! WHAT?!! he likes him, he'll enjoy teaching him, he admires his answers, he's doing what he wants everyone else do and think the way he wants everyone else to think, he's bringing the changes he wants but he'll punish him and give him fail mark for every action he admires?!! REALLY?!! I'm about to think that the failing marks and punishement he's giving him are his "Pass" marks in disguise!! :blink: :crazy::wacko:

yes the bromance was awesome!! :heart: even Han Sung started sneeking in their group little by little!! cutie!! :wub: 

yes!! I'm wating to see more of them!! :wub: 

I hope so too!! the Queen is enough for us!! 

Yes I agree with you. I didn't like how the teacher gave him a failing mark too. I felt really annoyed at that. 

Han Sung was so cute! So adorable how he joined them eating and decides to sleep with them too! :wub:

17 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Nice to know that! :smile: Yes, Park Hyung Sik is not a disappointment! I love his acting and I guess I'll have to join you on being obsessive with Park Hyung Sik. Lol! :lol: 

Haha yes~ I keep saying this but everyone knows that I love Park Hyungsik so now we can do it together :D

3 minutes ago, shunklunk said:

Hello! May I join this thread? :wub::wub:  

I'm super addicted to this drama now! I mean, unlike another sageuk dramas, Hwarang somehow feels light.. and I totally love it! Looking forward for the next episode :blush::blush:

Hello! Welcome! Nice to see you join the thread of Hwarang :D

3 hours ago, zagigirl said:

they are approaching ep 8-10.. of course it is time for mandatory kiss between leads..

she won't close her eyes

Just finished episode 7 with English subs. Once again the drama proved today why I love the drama so much~ :love:  I also liked Moo Myung's answer because we all know that is the correct answer. Maek Jong gave the "right" answer to pass the exam but I'm glad to see what he agreed with what Moo Myung said and knows that his answer shouldn't have been a fail :) He even says Moo Myung's answer again when he is talking to his mother and I can't wait to see him grow stronger through Hwarang and rise to be a great king :wub: I really want to see Sam Maek Jong rise in power and prove everyone wrong about him being a weak and masked King. All of these scenes with him is just making me so excited to see how his character will develop~

Also how many of you guys cracked up when Soo Ho was telling Moo Myung what to do and how to treat his sister but he did it in such an innocent and awkwardly way :lol: (Just a side note....Poor Soo Ho, getting involved in the situation but has no idea what really happened and ends up getting knocked in the head by his sister. Did anyone else wonder where Soo Ho went after his sister and Ban Ryu were walking down the street?) Haha, this boy is just too hilariously innocent! I was cracking up when he tried to do the headlock but was afraid to hurt her so he just massaged her head. But oh boy, this ending... At first I thought it would just pass but seeing the preview, maybe the secret of Moo Myung not being her real brother will be revealed tomorrow? It also seems like Moo Myung pieces together the puzzle and figures out that Sam Maek Jong is the King....but it isn't his 100% fault that his friend died :bawling:  We all know that Sam Maek Jong doesn't like the fact that people have to die just because they see his face... I hope Moo Myung will realize this soon after he finds out the truth as well. 

I feel like Aro must have some kind of interest towards Sam Maek Jong, right? Because if she didn't straight up like him then she wouldn't even bother with him at all... I don't know, I just feel like Aro might have more interest with Sam Maek Jong than Moo Myung because as of right now, Moo Myung is in the "brother zone" since she sees him as a brother. I'm sure this will change though as soon as she finds out the truth...

I'm really really excited to see tomorrows episode, especially since in the preview it seems like Moo Myung finds out that Sam Maek Jong is the King. We finally get to see the Princess and I hope she turns out to be a sweet person! But wait, what is her role in this drama and who does she fall in love with? Is she going to end up with Sam Maek Jong? Also throwback to Moorim School~ Anyone else here watched that drama with her and Lee Hyung Woo? :wub: Also we're going to get some bromance since they have to prepare something for the King, the shower scenes and Han Sung joining the rest of the Hwarang boys! :blush:

26 minutes ago, emiry32 said:

Yes I agree with you. I didn't like how the teacher gave him a failing mark too. I felt really annoyed at that. 

Han Sung was so cute! So adorable how he joined them eating and decides to sleep with them too! :wub:

this man is making me lose my mind!! he likes him but is punishing him for doing the right thing and what he (the chief) wish and wants!! and I don't know what to do with him!! :blink: 

poor kid Yeo Wool will startel him!! :lol: he better go sleep by Sun Woo's side, that's safer!! :lol::P 

On 1/10/2017 at 10:03 AM, shunklunk said:

Hello! May I join this thread? :wub::wub:  

I'm super addicted to this drama now! I mean, unlike another sageuk dramas, Hwarang somehow feels light.. and I totally love it! Looking forward for the next episode :blush::blush:

welcome to Hwarang thread chingu!! glad you joined us here!! :D

On 1/10/2017 at 10:22 AM, ferily said:

Just finished episode 7 with English subs. Once again the drama proved today why I love the drama so much~ :love:  I

I'm really really excited to see tomorrows episode, especially since in the preview it seems like Moo Myung finds out that Sam Maek Jong is the King. We finally get to see the Princess and I hope she turns out to be a sweet person! But wait, what is her role in this drama and who does she fall in love with? Is she going to end up with Sam Maek Jong? Also throwback to Moorim School~ Anyone else here watched that drama with her and Lee Hyung Woo? :wub: Also we're going to get some bromance since they have to prepare something for the King, the shower scenes and Han Sung joining the rest of the Hwarang boys! :blush:

even if Ah Ro didn't know the truth by tomorrow's episode she would have her doubts!! 

I think Sun Woo won't realise Maek Jong real identity just yet!! he must be mad about something else while fighting/training with him!! but it will be really bad when he'll fing out!! it's true that Maek Jong didn't kill his friend but he won't take that for an exesuse !! for him the King should have been strong enough to controle those under him and not let them kill innocent people who did nothing but seeing his face!! 

Ah Ro cares for Maek Jong because she can see how lonely he is and she was in that place before but all she thinks and care about is Sun Woo!! even when she's with Maek Jong she keeps thinking about him and Maek Jong pointed at it asking her what he have to do for her to see him!!

I don't know who'll she end up with, maybe Maek Jong but I know that she'll love Sun Woo!! and hope she's a nice person not an obessed one like her mother!! 

no didn't watch that drama!! 

PS: don't know  if I'll be able to live stream today's episode as I need to help my mother cleaning my grandmother's house :bawling: but anyway I'd wish you to enjoy the episode and I'll joine you when I'll be back!! off to sleep now!! see you later chingudeul!! :wub: 

14 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I think Sun Woo won't realise Maek Jong real identity just yet!! he must be mad about something else while fighting/training with him!! but it will be really bad when he'll fing out!! it's true that Maek Jong didn't kill his friend but he won't take that for an exesuse !! for him the King should have been strong enough to controle those under him and not let them kill innocent people who did nothing but seeing his face!! 

Ah Ro cares for Maek Jong because she can see how lonely he is and she was in that place before but all she thinks and care about is Sun Woo!! even when she's with Maek Jong she keeps thinking about him and Maek Jong pointed at it asking her what he have to do for her to see him!!

Haha yeah I was rewatching the preview and I was thinking how the preview can just be deceiving us thinking that Moo Myung is fighting Sam Maek Jong because he found out about his identity but he's just training or fighting him for some other reason. I know when he finds out though, Moo Myung will be upset :(

And yep! She said that in today's episode. I feel like Aro has more romantic feelings towards Maek Jong than Moo Myung though. Like I think as of right now, Aro only likes Moo Myung as a brother but for Maek Jong it might be a little different. Even if it's only a tiny tiny bit of feelings towards Maek Jong... Gah why is this drama pulling my heart :bawling:

Archived