Quantcast

This waiting is like me waiting for S. KOREA team in FIFA WORLD CUP and Olympics (DAEHAN MINGUK MANSE!) hahaha.

Couple more hours! :w00t:

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Yesin Lee said:

This waiting is like me waiting for S. KOREA team in FIFA WORLD CUP and Olympics (DAEHAN MINGUK MANSE!) hahaha.

Couple more hours! :w00t:

I know right? I'm just so excited that I keep refreshing this page to see what our CSI members have posted making me even more hopeful that Taek is the husband!!!!!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, iasd123 said:

I know right? I'm just so excited that I keep refreshing this page to see what our CSI members have posted making me even more hopeful that Taek is the husband!!!!!

OMG same! I keep refreshing this page, hoping for more insights from our shipmates lols.This is the moment! haha so excited! :D

• Like 4

Guys go to MT there's spoiler pix from filming! young Taek/Taek with Dukseon's mom. OMO what does it mean? hahaha (deluded much?) :w00t:

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, bluesteyes said:

DS mom and young Taek? Omfg!!!! Childhood flashback for reallllllll. I just cant wait :tears:

Omg! Pls make it like that! Like Taek staying always in Deoksun's house something like that (I have many scenarios in my mind hahaha) I'm getting hyped up here from the spoiler why do this to me? call me being delusional lols. I'm so nervous and at the same time excited! :w00t:

But, for sure there will be childhood flashback and probably we will see Taek's POV he might narrate. That spoiler is the filming from episode 20 which is the last episode I think.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, raniryu said:

Hi!
Can you guys send me the link for streaming tonight's ep? thank you :)

Done. I sent it to ur inbox! :D

• Like 3

@taeksun OMO I cried:bawling:  Thank you! Just beautiful description of Taek! I love his character so much (his character touched me in so many ways)! I salute PBG for giving justice to Taek's character! I will surely miss uri Taekiii :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 6

I won't be live streaming nor will I be lurking the soompi forums for the live recap tonight. I will be strong willed and watch the show once it is available on hanbeat  or the likes when it is posted there much later during the night. I will be pleasantly surprised and rewarded for my steadfastness for not trying to look for spoilers before I see the actual episode. Amen. Damn last-minute assignment! Damn! Have fun tonight starting at 7:50 KST everyone!!! Don't let letdowns ruin your weekend (if that should be the case. NOT). Hurray for our journey thus far...

• Like 11