Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

oops, i just watched the raw again. nope, the husband did not mention it, but it sounds similar in my ear as a non-korean speaker hahaha.

2 more episodes guys, and we will finally get the answer. please let it be uri taekkie T_T

• Like 6

Guys can someone explain me what will happen if BR and SW get married?? Because I still don't understand it?? Can TK and DS get married, after that??

I really want to believe that TK and DS will end together but I can't :( this is too beautiful to be real ....

Please let me be wrong this time... They have to be together :)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

I think Junghwan was being too hard on himself about the timing....it was more than that because his soulmate is someone else.....there is things we can and cant control 

Some things are never meant to be. His ship sailed without him. If he is out of the husband game there is 2 episodes left and he could still find his the one and only. And the writer will craft his love story beautifully. 

• Like 10

Guest aoikarin

OOh.. I just read everyone's recaps (Thank you for all recappers here) and watched lil bit on of live stream.. (majorly lagging).. Why my heart feels so heavy?? I feel really sad for JH.. He really ends up his first love after so many years. All just because his character: Hesitate.

I believe, today is a closure for JH's loveline.. that's why they give us throwback scenes.. and it's beautiful, cute, heart fluttering.. I really want to give the boy a big warm hug for him.

For the rest of 2 episodes, I believe, time for DS to step up.. to chase her love... Taek has given up DS long time ago, since he canceled his date with DS.. he's struggling very hard fo not falling in love for DS. He really tried hard to move on.. but I know from this episode, he just can't do it. he keeps coming back to DS. I want this time, DS chooses her real heart.. and I believe it's Taek.. I also want to see the throwback scene between them.. especially the dream like kiss.

Afterall, today's episode is very heavy to watch.. my heart has sunk because of JH eventhough I'm all for TAEK.

most of us were there in the first episodes right along JH and his first love (still think the alley scene is what pushed him into really see DS as a woman, and someone serious enough to date)

so i think we all feel heavy hearts for what did not happen for him,  and in the next two episodes we will realize why JH hesitated so much because of TK and how he never could really be fully in DS heart. 

as TK scar and flashback of childhood proves anything is that TK and DS have had the right timing for a very long time...

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

I have nothing else to say but suggest you follow the flow of this drama. Reply is not an ordinary K-drama, the script itself is very long for each episode, writer-nim didn't spend her brain to build up, plant small things on Taek just for troll. In R94, and even in R97, everything was clear, we just trolled and fooled ourselves to believe in the other ending. I was team Chilbong so I understand this very much, during R94, I knew NJ's heart, it settled since ep 2, I just tried to believe that a good guy like CB might have good ending. Life is not fair like that.

All the clues aside, the most important thing like many of our awesome chingus here posted, is DS's feels. Other than some short moments when she was excited thinking JH liked her, did she have any unforgettable memories with him? No.

let's ignore the clues and redherrings. DS's reactions say it all, today, she keeps her eyes on the door everytime it opens when JH was confessing. If it's not because she was waiting for someone else and JH is not that important in her heart, I don't know what it means anymore

I guess I have lowered my expectations down so much...so much people keep saying JH is the hubby in the end and it seems like he is the fan favorite? like on twitter , korean articles coments etc

Im very uneasy for the next two episode... what could they possible do if the husband hunt is all over? make something wrong with TK because of his headaches? what else could they use for a plot? TK/DS having all these sweet moments together? Its usually the last 20 minutes of the series that all the flash backs happen proving who the husband is etc So im not quite sure all things are over and done with or that simple?

I guess I have major trust issues now because of the reply series lol

Could someone please cheer me up by comforting me and proving that TK is the husband 100%? lol Maybe I need to look again at the spiderman/yingyang kiss to make me feel better haha

• Like 10

Lads WHAT HAPPENED? 

I am at work so, I was following the main Reply thread for the live recap and, I AM SO CONFUSED! 

But, one thing for sure, the fact that the future husband hates doing interviews points towards a certain someone who has us all taeken.  :")

• Like 7

Points I'd like to take note of:
- 'Goodbye, First Love', the title of today's episode and what do we get? A Junghwan-centric episode. He tried confessing to Deoksun in front of Sunwoo and Dongryong, saying he loves her and at the same time had moved on, but later called it out as a joke, probably to save face.
- Future DS mentioned that her husband hated doing interviews. Meaning, it was something that had been happening frequently before and we all know Taek's not really fond of getting interviewed even way back.
- Dongryong pointed out that it was Taek who went on a lot of blind dates than them. Again, Future DS mentioned that before she and her husband got together, her husband dated a lot of girls. On the other hand, during Junghwan and Dongryong's conversation, it was said that Junghwan doesn't have a girlfriend and had never confessed at all so you get the point.
- 18 episodes in and the scriptwriter had only established Taek as the smoker between him and Junghwan which establishes consistency on Taek's character, that's why if Junghwan suddenly smokes within the last two episodes, I wouldn't know what to say anymore. LOL
- Like what @chocolatepizza had noticed, suddenly, during the 2016 scenes, the husband did start acting like Taek! It had me giggling because 2016 DS and husband are so sweet and adorable and ahsfkjafhalfakjlkfafklajfalf.

Anyway, I laughed so hard at Taek trying to parallel park like ????????? LOL

But yeah, one week left until this drama ends. I'm gonna miss this so much ;M; Huhhh

• Like 24

@JCgirl 001 I think we would go back to the family format next episode..In that case we won't have much scenes left for tk-ds..Also,we need to know how tk held back his emotions all these years too..So as JH has been seen looking at ds for a long time...I believe..we would get to see tk''s moments too..and we did not even see that swing scene [that came from the bts]..There should be an episode for him.And the final episode would be about tying up all the loose ends...

• Like 8