Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

2 hours ago, lyonesse said:

do you guys have the raw? i live stream it and i'm pretty sure i heard the future husband mention "choi taek". but i dont know, maybe i misheard it T_T

I heard it too! When he came to the café right? 

• Like 2

in the preview for episode 17 the kiss/laying down scene looks normal, but during the episode it looks dreamy!! goes to show it really happened and TK is just heavily medicated/fuzy and its from his point of view so it looked dream like. It felt so real that he was confused, thats because it was real!

We are still waiting for the the behind the scene pictures to come true with DS on the swings and TK kneeling in from of her.

can someone who understands Korean translate some of the articles concerning episode 18 for us? and translate the top comments and those regarding TK too? thanks!!

#lowerepectations #baduketiquette #letsenjoytheship

• Like 9

So. Isn't it pretty much confirmed that Deok Sun likes Taek...? 
She couldn't sleep that night after Taek carried her in episode 17
I'm pretty sure she was waiting for Taek to show up at the end of episode 18
The kiss was most likely not a dream. I hope.
I'm just going to focus on the story for the next two episodes.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, IsabelinaD said:

Chingus, uri Takkie, sure (99%) is the husband why I feel sad now....I feel he lost many choices....but it was his fault. So let's wait for the next week to watch how the *romance* btw uri lovely couple going on.... dates, kisses, hugs....?? ottoke!! They're so cute together. :wub:

I think his problem with DS is he 'paused' a lot & think too much that he lost his chances too many times. Like DS once narrated if you like someone you must say it despite pride & embarrassment, right there & then or you will never have the chance again. I think this is meant for JH. Because by the time JH is ready to confess there is no place in DS's heart already. But on another note, perhaps they  were never meant to be, that there is another better girl for JH whom he hasn't met/realizes yet. I hope they make him find his own love just like 97 TW. 

• Like 13

People blaming the writer are Pathetic, yes I said it and I don't regret it. Why blame the writer for it? Just because you didn't get what you wanted, it means they get the flack? Its the writers story. 

Making up comments and stuffs is just so funny to me. What makes a writer Good? Being able to make your audience to connect to your made up characters in the way that you want or imagined and the reply writer has done just that. Even with the previous season(R'94 especially),it still didnt stop viewers from watching R'88. Yes, writers opinions can change/sway in the way of the public but it takes away the goal the writer has already set before time. 

It saddens me when writers get flacks for their own characters. If this was a Novel/book maybe everyone will accept it but sadly its not. #Lesigh.

• Like 24

dear roommates. apologies for long post.

just finished with raw. great ep with nice closure and reunions. Taek is the deal, hubby. no doubt.

before i forget, i must mention little JJ. i think she totally rule the household! dun understd a word of korean but the feel of her having her 2 oppas firmly under her thumb. SW is already a goner when it comes to him mum and JJ, but Taek? 2nd BR in the making?

best reunion goes to JB and MO. ahhh...... it was long overdue but well worth the wait. SW and BR deserve to be together. *little happy dance for these 2 pairs*

JH. my heart aches for him in ep 17 when it was revealed how much he loves JB and fulfilling his dreams. is there a better brotherly love than JB-JH? ep18, the concert, it was like SWP all over for me again (when HJ in accident and SH and SJ were rushing) except this time our Taek met DS. again heart aches, he deserves someone but sorry that will not be DS cos of the missed timing. i think he knew then it was game over for him. which brings me to the confession. somehow, even though he brushed it off as a practice (from recaps), feel that he was looking at DS reaction. if DS gave a positive reaction then he would have followed thru. again missed timing and the fact DS was distracted with Taek absence. conclusion: DS moved on long long ago.

it seems so significant that ep 17, his jacket was left behind (again thanks to the brilliant roommates for pointing that out) by Taek and DS, and now his graduation ring but this time he left it behind (i think). if i am correct, this ring should be very precious and significant to him. he meant it for DS and DS "kinda" rejected his confession. dun know if i am correct to draw a parallel here but (to me) Taek and his Ing Vase thingy (sorry that thing is plain ugly to me) and JH and his graduation ring.

i think Taek Ing Vase is still being placed in Sung living Rm but on the table at left wall. now we just need to see it in 2015 to double confirm and put all doubts to the grave (for ppl still in the hubby hunt).

wouldn't comment much about the concert, again parallel, SW and BR concert date, only difference, DS didn't know Taek will turn up. both BR and Taek took the risk and RAN to concert, cos the person who is waiting is important. BR was kinda of moved by SW confession then and with her character then i dun think she would care less for SW waiting in the cold.

thanks for reading!

• Like 22

Guest aoikarin

I just finished watching RAW.. Is JH's mom pregnant? she's calculating the days.. i thinks it's 3 months already. If it's happen.. OMG! JungPal wishes will come true!.. BTW, I have acquaintance, she's delivering baby at 52!

And.. Yes.. COnfirmed. DS's still having a single sided love towards Taek. Even JH acknowledged that.. Ow.. my heart still bleeding watching JH's scenes.. They really showed his-DS throwback scenes.. It's beautfiful though.

For the rest 2 episode, I want to see how DS and TK will change their relationship from soul mates to Lovers.. *crossingfingers*

6 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Just dropping by to call out that kindred soul who spotted the  "Bridal Carry" --- or "Princess Carry" according to dramabeans. [roll eyes. #denial #we called it first]

I'll see your Bridal Carry --

CYMbWQOUoAE5PnH.jpg

And raise you a Honeymoon Night --

8XmYKP8S3IZ68.gifKS8loHyqDkCEE.gif

lol. Don't you think that worked out well? 

First, the proposal (hey! we're women of the 21st century, she can propose with cheeky buttpat.) Then, the traditional wedding. Followed by the Korean wedding. Then, the Bridal Carry out of the place. And finally, the Honeymoon night. 

It was an awesome script! If you can see the humor behind it, it's even better. I'm glad Taec won his "Dream Girl". 

Ciao! See you all in the Main Thread.  

The amazing "wedding parodies " 

It really make sense for me..hihihihi!LOL..

This is one of my favorite @packmule3 

thank you for sharing!!^____^ 

• Like 12