Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Everyone is commenting on his IG.. I hope he's happy there are lots of people giving him lots of love.. His character really makes us fall in love from the start until the end.. We all root for him, wanting to be happy.. I hope in the next project, PDnim and writernim will showcase his talent a bit better and makes the most of it.. Reply 1988 kinda wasted his character in the latter half.. so I hope he will get better offers!

• Like 21

Even in my dream I have never imagined myself crazily falling in love with a character, not to mention he's a 18-year-old-boy-next-door 2nd lead character:astonished:  But true "you never know what is waiting for you", I LOVE every aspect of KJH, his imperfection is perfect, with a glance he is maybe just a normal boy you can easily find in some random neighborhoods but when you feel his deep-down-inside self you know he is the one that so special as treasure :bawling: Tbh if it's someone else, I'm not sure if the JH syndrome got this huge. RJY's acting is phenominal, I cried my heart out every single scenes of JH's sad inner thought, just reminiscing already makes me hardly breath. So yeah, here I am, after 5 years quitting, officially deeply crawl back into this fangirl cave, this RJY cave :heart:

• Like 9

AHAHAHA the reply team getting all the HATE and RJY getting all the LOVE guess we have the last laugh after all. I mean no harm in saying this haha. I am upset they chose that ending but its on them even if it makes no sense LOL. 

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

@kiklaminHo it's a video app. basically just a video but you can only view it by downloading the app.socialphobia is on myaisantv :)

hey i tried looking for socialphobia on the website but i can't find it! could you message me a link if you have the time? it can be raw i'd prefer subtitles but its okay if there aren't any. i'm going on a rjy marathon to get over all this heartache lol 

• Like 2

Guest wizengamot
1 minute ago, Kelly86 said:

Someone please repost the marie claire photoshoot or link me I need to change my BG/Screen saver to just RJY not JH/DS ahha.

i've posted it here though :)

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

watching all RJY videos from socialphobia promotions and it helps me ease the pain a bit. He's so hilarious omfg.

yeah, he seemed to be really talkative hahaha!!

Guest wizengamot

GUYS, CONGRATS!!! WE'RE AN AWESOME TEAM. WE JUST MOVED TO RJY THREAD AND LOOK AT THIS!!!

BOTH THIS THREAD AND RJY THREAD ARE ON THE POPULAR NOW BOX AND THE HOT TOPICS BOX

Untitled_zpsy4pphzbk.jpg

tumblr_inline_mfk48xBMkX1rbs09l.gif

HAHAHA THIS THREAD IS MOVING SO FAST ALL OF A SUDDEN DUE TO THE NEW MEMBERS FROM JH-DS THREAD!!!

#TEAMJUNGHWAN #RYUJUNYEOL #GOALS #FOREVER

The ending was stupid guys....ugh

lost interest in tvn dramas for now....still watching CITT tho :)

• Like 6