Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

17 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I think RJY will be more focused with movies instead of drama.. His look is a bit unconventional for main channels, and I prefer movies anyway because more variety of roles for him! but yeah he needs to do project with him getting the girl ASAP!! Seriously, he did his best in R88.. his acting makes you root for him, feel for him, and wanting to keep him happy no matter what, His powerful speech in ep17 when he was wishing upon a star and his confession in ep18 was perfecly delivered. I'm sure producer and director everywhere already put him on the most wanted list. The dude got raw talent and he will only get more popular if he hits another daebak after this drama..

I'm crazy about this guy.. He's just too charming and irresistible to me.. :) 

But only in drama we international fans can see him in real time. The cinema in my country is very rarely playing Korean movies. Even if they're available online, we may wait for months after they released in Korea. Not all of Korean movies are available with english sub either :bawling:. Socialphobia hasn't had any sub yet

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, deokhwan said:

Anyone? How do i post a picture or gif here?

@deokhwan paste the link/url and hit enter about 2xs I think...then you'll see the pic or you can use the insert media for pics too. Same with vids paste the link enter a few times lol.

BTW, anyone familiar with vapp? if i want to see JY live later I have to download it right? which one is it??? no idea how vapp even works or what it is really. Look at the things JY got me doing!

• Like 7

Reposting what I just posted on JHxDS thread

I'm listening to Lee Sunhee's "Meet You Among Them" and I want to dedicate this song to you guys. Maybe if Lee Moonsae oppa's Starry Night radio show was still running I might have sent a request there.

"Out of countless people like stars, I met you

Like a dream, we got to know each other

Giving love was too much but I received it too

Everything was a miracle

Out of countless people like stars, I met you

We loved and we parted

After a long time, maybe we will meet again,

if our love was fated,

if I was your miracle."

This song is perfect for a good cry that I really need right now. Just let me. Omoniiim my poor heart hurts T^T 

• Like 4

HOLLAAAA!!!

dissappointed with R88 ending, but I will more you Ryu Jun Yeol Oppa!!!

CAnt wait for your next project. I will watch you V-App tomorrow (i just download the app kekekkeke) and i will waiting for Taxi special :)

Please do variety show with Na PD-nim too :)

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

But only in drama we international fans can see him in real time. The cinema in my country is very rarely playing Korean movies. Even if they're available online, we may wait for months after they released in Korea. Not all of Korean movies are available with english sub either :bawling:. Socialphobia hasn't had any sub yet

My exact sentiment. I do think he may focus more on movies and he will suit movies more. But as an i-fans, we usually get to see dramas easier than movies. However, movie actor generally has a better status than drama actor. I wish he will do a mix of both. 

2 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

@deokhwan paste the link/url and hit enter about 2xs I think...then you'll see the pic or you can use the insert media for pics too. Same with vids paste the link enter a few times lol.

BTW, anyone familiar with vapp? if i want to see JY live later I have to download it right? which one is it??? no idea how vapp even works or what it is really. Look at the things JY got me doing!

I'm not sure if you are using apple or android phone but you can do a search 'v app' on the store and you should be able to find it. Or just go here and find the link to the download site. 

http://www.vlive.tv/home?lang=en

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

you need downlaod Vapp in your mobile phone chingu~~~ and if you already download vapp you can see c-jes account and you can go to upcoming, you can see ryu jun yeol photo and make it reminder for tomorrow ;)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

if you already download it, bookmark C-Jes channel, you can search it.

dont forget to bookmark it, they will give notification if it started

• Like 3

Guest wizengamot

@Kelly86 i so loved that vid too. it's on my phone. it makes me happy so i thought i'd post it on the shipper thread (before and i reposted it again today) and here

3 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Thanks EVERYONE....GOT IT, clicking the "bell" will be my reminder right? when its time his will just come on live in the C-Jes channel right or do I still have to select his?

a notification will pop out when it starts. Just click on it and it will automatically direct you to the stream!! :)

The Korean fans are apparently doing an event on his IG. They are typing the same comments which JH used in his confession.

랑하는 정환아, 내 신경은 온통 너였어 너. 사랑해

(My beloved Jung Hwan ah, my mind is all about you, you. I love you)

@Kelly86 You can wait for notification and just click on it. But I would suggest you to be on stand by and start entering c-jes channel at KST 5pm. He may be early or late. Even when on time, the notification may reach you slightly late but it should be late by more than 2 minutes. 

• Like 17