Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

2 hours ago, Kyland said:

I decided to finally make an account only after reply 1988 is almost over :sweatingbullets:

ANYWAYS. IM HERE NOW. TO SUPPORT MY BABBBBYY

Anyone knows if he has some new projects coming up soon?

I can really see him doing action movies or thriller

Ugh. I'd love to see him in a romcom atleast once!! :tears:

Yup, he must pick a romantic comedy drama from the three main broadcast station (SBS, MBC, KBS) where he is the lead and gets the girl. I am okay with easy to read drama like "she was pretty" or "kill me heal me" to heal my reply 88 trauma

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot

Ryu Jun Yeol Reveals His Real Personality With Marie Claire

Ryu Jun Yeol Reveals His Real Personality With Marie Claire

Actor Ryu Jun Yeol of tvN’s Friday-Saturday drama “Reply 1988” posed and interviewed for the fashion magazine Marie Claire. He has received much love and spotlight for his portrayal of Jung Hwan in the drama.

ryu jun yeol1

In the pictorial, Ryu Jun Yeol shows himself as he is and not as Jung Hwan. The pictorial accentuates his eyes and his natural yet chic style. Some of his gestures in the photos bring a smile to your face.

The editor who was at the photo shoot said that Ryu Jun Yeol brought positive energy to the shoot thanking the staff for their hard work after each take.

In the interview, Ryu Jun Yeol was asked if he’s similar to his character, Jung Hwan, on “Reply 1988.” He responded with a smile saying, “I think I have several versions of Ryu Jun Yeol in me including the quiet and cold yet thoughtful Jung Hwan. But I’m quite talkative and playful with friends. And I’m a childlike son to my parents.” He added, “In life which is full of good, bad, happy and regretful moments, I want to become an actor that brings consolation to people who watch my work even if I portray a villain. I want to show a different side of me in my next project.”

More of Ryu Jun Yeol’s pictorial and interview can be seen in the February issue of Marie Claire.

Source (1)

ryu jun yeol2

I think RJY will be more focused with movies instead of drama.. His look is a bit unconventional for main channels, and I prefer movies anyway because more variety of roles for him! but yeah he needs to do project with him getting the girl ASAP!! Seriously, he did his best in R88.. his acting makes you root for him, feel for him, and wanting to keep him happy no matter what, His powerful speech in ep17 when he was wishing upon a star and his confession in ep18 was perfecly delivered. I'm sure producer and director everywhere already put him on the most wanted list. The dude got raw talent and he will only get more popular if he hits another daebak after this drama..

I'm crazy about this guy.. He's just too charming and irresistible to me.. :) 

• Like 18

The pics in Marie Claire? Seriously, I can flood my house with my drool. Looking damn fine, sir! 

And I'm so looking forward to vapp broadcast tomorrow. Remember ,it's KST 5pm on 17 Jan! 

And wow, I just took a look at the vapp, already 1.9 million hearts! 

• Like 7

Yo, Yo, Yo.....

I'm already here! now its time to make this thread go on FIRE like the last one we were all in right! This thread deserves it more!!!! I will be here to spazz about JY and my many dreams of him in the following weeks ahha :P I can't wait to see more of this guy. Love him to bits. He will SHINE that industry will be his ahaha. Watch him scoop up awards left and right yes!!!!

• Like 8