Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

3 hours ago, finallyanoppatostan said:

Can someone tell me what are Junyeol oppa's movies going to release in 2016? Robot Sori and Glory Day, and??

for 2016, he has Robot Sori, Glory Day, No Tomorrow, The Boys Who Cried Wolf, and possible Late Spring Grandma (w/ Shinee's Minho) hehe

Though we are pretty sure some of these films, he only has a small appearance..

Glory Day is his only confirmed movie with a lead role for 2016. :)

We'll update more!!<3

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, ayufebrindari said:

Thank you for making this forum for our hot, cute, and talented Junyeol :) His appearance in Reply 88 has BIG impact on my life lmao

I hope the same >< he should do variety, too. He has suitable character for variety i think (from what i watch in his random videos on YT lol)

Btw, could somebody post anything about his fancafe? I mean, about how to register, level up, etc.

Thank you and love you guys! ^_^

His fancafe is strictly for korean fans only though. Need a korean number to sign up. :)

Plus, sharing content to other websites are prohibited. :)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, EMM! said:

His fancafe is strictly for korean fans only though. Need a korean number to sign up. :)

Plus, sharing content to other websites are prohibited. :)

Oh really?? Let me cry in the corner then :tears::tears:

I was so excited when knowing he has his own fancafe and I was like "i have to join..100x" because i bet there will a lot of things about Junyeol. But yeah, it's hard to join the fancafe :(

Thank you for your response :) Hope Junyeol will have more recognition and more love:)

• Like 3

Can't wait for his next project, my baby is so talented. You'll get your happy ending in another drama, they won't stop calling you. :)

I decided to finally make an account only after reply 1988 is almost over :sweatingbullets:

ANYWAYS. IM HERE NOW. TO SUPPORT MY BABBBBYY

Anyone knows if he has some new projects coming up soon?

I can really see him doing action movies or thriller

Ugh. I'd love to see him in a romcom atleast once!! :tears:

• Like 5

This guy is really something... Not handsome but really attractive. I cant help for rooting him start from now! Lol

Please.. Let this thread alive as long as possible. I cant give contribution like updating his news, etc. But i'll be happy to read his news or read your discussion here... ❤

• Like 5