Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

seems like he's very close with Byun Yo Han. so cute everytime he's posting pics of them hanging out together.. both of them are getting popular lately and already serve military service.. wishing them both best of luck in their careers! ;)

CVNpbNeUEAApod8.pngCVNpWJQVEAAknQw.jpgCVNpVwIUkAAWEOL.jpg

one thing for sure, he doesnt look 29 to me, haha! I really thought he's in early 20s!

• Like 14

Kyaaaaaaa... Daebak.. Daebakk.. Daebakkk.. You guys are totally AWESOME.. thumb up for @Howlongwillthisfandomlast @yumeaki  @tituyphing @wasted_youth @EMM!  and all for making this thread.. i m so excited with this thread and i hope we can know more about him(i want know everything about him if can) kekekek..  Oh, did he used braces before this? 

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

Kyaaaaaaa... Daebak.. Daebakk.. Daebakkk.. You guys are totally AWESOME.. thumb up for @Howlongwillthisfandomlast @yumeaki  @tituyphing @wasted_youth @EMM!  and all for making this thread.. i m so excited with this thread and i hope we can know more about him(i want know everything about him if can) kekekek..  Oh, did he used braces before this? 

Yups! He also got his front tooth fixed :DDDD More like filled, coz it's not straight at all before hahaha XD

In socialphobia clips and previous releases like the Clazziquai MV, he still has his braces hehe :D

• Like 4

3 hours ago, EMM! said:

Yups! He also got his front tooth fixed :DDDD More like filled, coz it's not straight at all before hahaha XD

In socialphobia clips and previous releases like the Clazziquai MV, he still has his braces hehe :D

I find it very interesting that he appeared with braces in the MV and movie. Most would have their teeth done before appearing on screen or try to hide the braces like putting braces behind the teeth or use invisalign, etc. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

I find it very interesting that he appeared with braces in the MV and movie. Most would have their teeth done before appearing on screen or try to hide the braces like putting braces behind the teeth or use invisalign, etc. 

He probably didn't expect to be.. this mainstream or something? hahaha! who knows, he might say the reason on future interviews XDDDD

I am really curious about his lifestyle and everything.. :D

• Like 9

Hopefully we get to open Eyes on RYU over the weekend! <3

We got so muchhhhhh in store for everyone~~~ me and @tituyphing promise you guys that your thirst for ryu jun yeol will be lessened haha!
let's support him together and let's get to know him better <33333333

------------

SECOND PAGE YEEEEEY!

Hi to the newbies~ Hope you stay with us and wait patiently for junyeol projects <3

• Like 9

13 hours ago, EMM! said:

Hopefully we get to open Eyes on RYU over the weekend! <3

We got so muchhhhhh in store for everyone~~~ me and @tituyphing promise you guys that your thirst for ryu jun yeol will be lessened haha!
let's support him together and let's get to know him better <33333333

------------

SECOND PAGE YEEEEEY!

Hi to the newbies~ Hope you stay with us and wait patiently for junyeol projects <3

I would so very much like to be able to help out in translating but my Korean skills are pretty elementary so...

Oh but if you have articles already translated into Chinese I can translate them into English!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

I love his hairstyle in the beanpole photo shoot based on the instagram picture:wub:

Handsome:wub::wub:

Same here! Much mature and so good looking there. Out of all my trips to Korea, I think I only went into Beanpole boutique once. I so want to go over right now and do some shopping there as well as take photo with his standee :P 

• Like 7