Quantcast
Jump to content
Howlol

Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Recommended Posts

Saw his pictures at the premier of Himalaya.. So happy for him. 

Someone please send me the number or info of hi cordi so I can sue him/her for his makeup. Urgh! Or maybe its the flash lights?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Aya Hong said:

http://youtu.be/hLylgb0d8WM

 

he got an official Facebook account now! Yehey!!!

 

He got it earlier this year~ we just subbed it this week XD
---------

anyways! eyes on ryu again is giving everyone an old interview translation! <3
go and read while you're waiting for Reply 1988 new episode!

tumblr_inline_nz6sm4WDzU1qap9ye_500.jpg

[TRANS] RYU JUN YEOL IN MAX MOVIE MAGAZINE (MAY 2015) -- CLICK HERE FOR MORE!

Max Movie captured Rookie Actor | <Socialphobia> Ryu Jun Yeol, who we look forward to tomorrow more than today 

-----
Here's some excerpts:

Yangge’s external personality is similar to mine. I’m cheerful in front of people, but I will be so quiet when I am listening to music or reading book. I like meeting people. Others have said that I make people laugh and brighten up the atmosphere, so they call me Happy Virus. (laugh)

-----------

HAPPY REPLY DAYYYYY!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, EMM! said:

 

He got it earlier this year~ we just subbed it this week XD
---------

anyways! eyes on ryu again is giving everyone an old interview translation! <3
go and read while you're waiting for Reply 1988 new episode!

tumblr_inline_nz6sm4WDzU1qap9ye_500.jpg

[TRANS] RYU JUN YEOL IN MAX MOVIE MAGAZINE (MAY 2015) -- CLICK HERE FOR MORE!

Max Movie captured Rookie Actor | <Socialphobia> Ryu Jun Yeol, who we look forward to tomorrow more than today 

-----
Here's some excerpts:

Yangge’s external personality is similar to mine. I’m cheerful in front of people, but I will be so quiet when I am listening to music or reading book. I like meeting people. Others have said that I make people laugh and brighten up the atmosphere, so they call me Happy Virus. (laugh)

-----------

HAPPY REPLY DAYYYYY!

 thanks!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the JH-DS shippers soompi forum, I found people saying that they found a video of RJY audition for R1988. Does anybody have a video of that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And again, we're back to give you more Junyeol stuff!

Please don't forget to follow our accounts (@eyesonryu on twitter/instagram) and eyesonryu.tumblr.com <3

[ENG SUB] Ryu Jun Yeol for Everland -  "Romantic Illumination"

 

Please view this video after! Let's help reach 2M views and help Ryu Jun Yeol meet his fans at Everland! https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1087255637965641 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2015 at 10:43 PM, amyrrhielle said:

In the JH-DS shippers soompi forum, I found people saying that they found a video of RJY audition for R1988. Does anybody have a video of that? 

Have you subsequently found the video? If not, you can find on TVN youtube channel. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oppa looks so fine in the i max interview pic above hehehe. 

 

Does anyone else think Oppa has super good skin??? Half the time when watching Reply 1988 I am admiring his skin kekeke. He needs to be in some cosmetic CF!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mojobobo said:

Oppa looks so fine in the i max interview pic above hehehe. 

 

Does anyone else think Oppa has super good skin??? Half the time when watching Reply 1988 I am admiring his skin kekeke. He needs to be in some cosmetic CF!

Yeah, I think his skin is pretty good for a guy. I'm seeing some bumps on Hyeri and Bogum (pretty obvious in curse lesson in ep 12) which is probably due to the long hours of filming with thick makeup on. Junyeol's skin is still holding up well. Should ask him for tips on skin care!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm joining this thread! The moment I first saw his acting in R88, I became an instant fan. This man really has an irresistible charm.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, amyrrhielle said:

@yumeaki Thanks, I didn't know that was it. Does anyone have translations for this video? 

Thanks again!

 

I'm not sure if there is any subbed video of this portion around but I previously posted a rough translation based on c-subs on Reply 1988 thread. I will post it here. 

Spoiler
On 12/1/2015 at 6:09 PM, yumeaki said:

 

I understand chinese so I was able to watch with Chinese sub. If you understand Chinese, you can easily google for the clip. Otherwise, I just do a rough translation based on the Chinese sub for the interview with PD.

 

 

Texts in brackets () are implied from his sentences.

 

 First meeting with PD and team

 RJY: I am very nervous now. I heard from friend that many have come (for the audition).

 Staff: Who?

 RJY: Heard that every actor in the great Korea <he said daehan minguk, not just ‘korea’> will come for audition.

 PD: Did you prepare any freestyle acting for this (meeting)?

 RJY: I’m not sure if I can tell you this… normally if a car has little petrol oil left, about 5 liters of oil is sufficient.

 Caption on screen: Why suddenly talk about car?

 RJY: Because (5 liters) is sufficient to just drive to the petrol station.

 Caption on screen: He is so natural that no one realized he has started the freestyle acting.

 RJY: But that person wants 20 litres

 <There seems to be a slight jump here>

 RJY: Yes, I also think he is the murderer.

 Caption on screen: A freestyle acting that shocked the production team.

 PD: 100 people came and your freestyle acting is the most interesting.

 

  

I want to see the full freestyle acting!

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aya Hong said:

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/12/13/answer-me-1988-breakout-star-ryu-jun-yeol-paired-with-kim-woo-bin-as-the-atypical-goodlooking-k-actor/

Most of the comments says RJY is better in terms of acting and I agreed to the fullest though I love K WB

 

 

ME TOO!!! I totally lub KWB but I think RJY is better in terms of acting because he is more detailed and can show the nuances better. Perhaps it is also partly dependent on the type of roles they play. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didnt know this thread exist and I am glad I found it! I have been silent reader in Reply 1988 and Junghwan x Doeksun thread but I revived again my old account so that I could support this thread. I seriously love Ryu Jun Yeol and I want this thread to grow even bigger.

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast and @EMM! thank you to make platform for us and you have my support!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eichhoerchen said:

I didnt know this thread exist and I am glad I found it! I have been silent reader in Reply 1988 and Junghwan x Doeksun thread but I revived again my old account so that I could support this thread. I seriously love Ryu Jun Yeol and I want this thread to grow even bigger.

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast and @EMM! thank you to make platform for us and you have my support!

 

Come come lets all show RJY love over here heheh. 

Does anyone know his schedule for this week?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more you know about Ryu Jun Yeol, you'll love him even more.

He can do any kind of acting, Junghwan is another job he done so well, but he just as good playing outside the cold-city-guy role..... If you ever watched Yangge in Socialphobia or other short films of his, he played comical roles and loud just super interesting too. I love an actor with ability to play large range of role.

and beside as an actor, I love this guy as a person. He has an positive attitude, thoughtful and such an encouraging person to his surrounding. He's funny but also deep. I think he's simply Yangge outside but Junghwan inside. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...