Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Morning from my part of the world, have you guys read this? 

Reply 1988’s Ryu Jun Yeol ranks No.1 in the trending figure index

His popularity is no joke.. I am sure with the characteristic like him, he is bewildered hahaha.. But yeah hard work never fails you. He started slow, but quality wise, no one can deny his acting! Even Shin Wonho praises him hahaha, we know shin wonho always have a good eyes for potential actor. Directors who have been worked with him seems always satisfied, and when I compared his roles before Reply to Junghwan, they re soooo varies and yet Ryu Junyeol outstanding portrays all those roles... 

Glory Day will also showing in CineIcon :) two movies or Ryu Junyeol in one Festival! Cool! Haha... 

Now I'm looking forward for what role he got himself in "No Tomorrow" I wish the serious and deep one, since it's Thriller...  His deep voice will suit "serial killer" role so much kyaaaa I really can't wait!! 

• Like 12

On 12/4/2015 at 2:43 PM, mojobobo said:

Hahaha I was looking through twitter and found this short article about how Jun Yeolie oppa makes all the normal guys think they aren't too bad themselves. The comments are so funny! --> http://pann-choa.blogspot.sg/2015/12/life-stories-side-effect-of-ryu-junyeol.html

Found another one of oppa thanking fans through v-app --> http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201511231711070091627_2 

The firts article made me laughed a lot hahahahaha :D:D:D 

I noticed a lot of guys with narrow eyes in instagram tagged their selca with hashtag #류준열. I think Ryu Jun Yeol's popularity just boost up their confidence.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, luffypyon said:

Ryu Jun Yeol in ‘Drawing’ <그리다 > for  or Fried Screen Sungkyungkwan University Multimedia Festival.   This guy really outshines the male lead :D .

Full video trailer is here http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/135579826750/2015-ryu-jun-yeol-in-drawing-%EA%B7%B8%EB%A6%AC%EB%8B%A4-only-the 

The left guy appeared in 30 seconds while Ryu Jun Yeol only 2 seconds. I tried to not being biased, even if I didn't know who Ryu Jun Yeol, I would still choose the guy with that manly cheekbones like him :D

P.S: Wow I didn't know there is Ryu Jun Yeol thread until @mojobobo mentioned it in JunghwanxDeoksun thread ^^. This place is paradise.

Wow how can oppa look so good in a school uniform at his age hahah! 

Oppa seems like he would be a goof fit for variety TV though. I'm ok if he joins because I think oopa's charisma when he acts, seeing as to how he melts into his character, will totally overtake and overwhelm the audience's pre existing image of him. 

Let's spazz here more often and get oppa's thread moving ^^

• Like 4

On 21/12/2015 at 6:07 PM, luffypyon said:

@tituyphingHonestly I don't want him to join variety show, because variety image can't be erased easily whenever an actor got a serious role. Most well known korean actor don't appear in variety show often because of this reason.

I think I would like to see RJY in a variety show as a guest. Not part of the main cast. Something like what the R1994 guys did would also be ok. Making him a part of variety allows us fans to see his real self. It seems like he's a fun person. As he said before in an interviewer, he's the energizer of the group. I would like to see that part of him. Right now, we see him as JH (tsundere). He's so good at acting that we can't seem to differentiate between RJY and KJH. I'd like to know RJY better as himself, not as KJH (especially after R1988). 

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, everyone! 

• Like 5

On 12/25/2015 at 4:52 AM, amyrrhielle said:

I think I would like to see RJY in a variety show as a guest. Not part of the main cast. Something like what the R1994 guys did would also be ok. Making him a part of variety allows us fans to see his real self. It seems like he's a fun person. As he said before in an interviewer, he's the energizer of the group. I would like to see that part of him. Right now, we see him as JH (tsundere). He's so good at acting that we can't seem to differentiate between RJY and KJH. I'd like to know RJY better as himself, not as KJH (especially after R1988). 

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, everyone! 

Exactly ... he can keep his raising popularity and even gain more spotlight by guesting in variety shows... I personally would really love to see him in Running Man !!! :D 

• Like 2

On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 11:32 AM, fleurofjasmine said:

Hello Ryu Fans :) I just knew that there is already soompi thread for RJY..Thank you for all infos about RJY..

Actually I haven't watched R88 but have been following recaps and I love it! as a whole drama and of course Junghwan character (I hope someday I have a time to marathon R88). I have been knowing him long before he was casted in R88..hihi..this is because since Angry Mom era, I have been following Jisoo's activities and also knew about his BFFs. I have read all pages in this thread. So, yes, RJY is very close with other actors like Byun Yo Han (BYH), Jisoo (JS), Lee Dong Hwi (LDH), Kim Hee Chan (KHC) and others who I haven't know about them yet. Someone called their group as Indie Oppas :)  --> http://mydramalist.com/profile/phyra

So, we, Jisoo's fans often called them as Indie Oppas. Why they were called as Indie Oppas? I think this is because most (or all?) of them have first acting project in indie projects (movie or short film or theater act etc). They are so close, like you often see in their IG account respectively, they often hanging-out together and support each other project. If I'm not mistaken when the news of R88 and Glory Day casting was out (I think the news was released consecutively), BYH congratulated RJY after his casting in R88 and GD was announced in media.

I read that some members said that RJY close with Jisoo because GD and RJY close with BYH because Socialphobia. However, based on their IG posts, I think they are close even before they acted in same project together. So, they are close long before they have a project (drama or movie) together.

First, I knew RJY as Jisoo's BFF and also acted together in GD movie. So, I'm so happy that I immediately recognized him when I watched first ep of The Producers..haha..and also I was so curious with his casting in R88 (alongside with LDH, another indie oppa). I love that he now is getting more and more popular.

I read, that some members discussed about some his pics in US. So far I know, his trip to US is post glory day filming vacation trip last summer. He trip to US together with Jisoo, LDH, EXO Suho, and PD Choi (GD Director). This info based on their IG post respectively and Jisoo's interview in BIFF last Oct.

I love Indie Oppas's friendship and I think they are really close. Recently, Jisoo who did many post Sassy Go Go interviews mentioned RJY several times in his interviews. Jisoo said that RJY is one of his BFF and when Jisoo was asked about RJY, Jisoo said RJY is the best superstar these days (translation credit to @DeathBerry28 on twitter).

Yesterday, 20151218 Jisoo IG update with RJY: Glory Day..

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

and this is the complete Indie Oppas squad. The pics posted by BYH on his IG few days ago

So sorry that I posted too many references to Indie Oppas and Jisoo. But I hope this info can be added information about RJY :)

But I have one info about RJY, which probably hasn't been posted in here..

RJY was mentioned as one of most active Korean actors in 2015 according to China Sina

cr Jen_BabyLove on twitter

Thank you :)

Keep posting great posts :)

Wow same here. I also knew him even before he got cast in R1988 because he's close friend of Jisoo and Yohan. But in my case, i found out about the squad because i stalked Yohan's IG kekeke. So happy that one by one from them getting casted on TV nowadays. Hope the others will be known as well 

• Like 2

Hi all!!!

I didn't know that RJY's own thread has started! Since practically the shipping thread is already filled with RJY goodies lol

I laughed so hard at Indie Oppas!! Thats exactly what I had in mind about them before coming here.. to find out that's what they're known as.. pffftt

Anywayss, see you around  :heart:

• Like 5

hihihihi

we finished subbing one of the funniest vid of our junyeolie~~
get to know more about his career here (or not..? XD):

Happy new year guys <3

and so happy that CJES updated us with a long BTS of Everland..
please take note of the ending, you might die from his cuteness HAHAHA!

• Like 9

Just thought I should drop by his official thread hehe. You guys have a lot going on so far! Watch most of the clips thanks for posting.

Him in the clip in the army gear OMG, what a dork! Skinny & braces haha he has evolved into a charming swan. Skinny does not do him good. I like him with meat now as JH. The beginning of that interview and the end gave me a good laugh at our boy. He pointed out a motorcycle passing by lmao was prob nervous...then he had no clue the interview was over hehe.

Poor boy even got hit in the head by a ball wth? And did a PD hang up on him? It's ok he's JH now and he's making it BIG. That clip totally speaks "started from the bottom now we here".

• Like 5

1 hour ago, leekyuphii said:

I think we should do the convo here~~~ ehhehe @callmegiggles @leekyuphii if PBG and RJY in 1N2D :

Spoiler

@leekyuphii 's idea makes me imagining, IF PBG and RJY are really invited, I want the preview like this :

we see PBG on the preview with all sweet smiles of him and he's bringing a friend which is blurred out, but then this guy speaks on his low tone "come early on Sunday because there is 1n2d" (ilyoil e iljjik danyeo, ilbakiil isseunika) and the whole nation def will tune in knowing whose voice it is, and Ryu Hojin PD will harvest the praises!! oh how I wish for it to come true.

I said before I don't want RJY on any variety show, but I am so approve 1n2d, it has a good recognition nowadays and beside it's a manly show, who can bring out everything good from the cast or guest. the show won't do excessive editing just for joke or rating. the staff also so nice to members and guests.

@Kelly86 hihihi it's actually an interview skit, :) not a real interview~~ and produced by KAFA (korean academy of film arts) but he is really convincing, as if he's doing sort of interview and he almost makes me believe that is the real him in real life ahahaha... :confounded:

---------------------------------------------------------

someone posted this video before and asking what happened inside the video, and I found the answer.

Spoiler
+Thew thank you for the understanding, we will tell you what happened in the video, hehehe Ryu Junyeol greet his fans at movie premiere, and when his old manager coming he told him to greet the crowd to, and he handed over all the gifts to his manager, to shake hands with his fans, when a fans hand him a spongebob card he noticed something wrong with the fans' hand and he asked her why, the fans told him he hurt her hand and Junyeol gave sad expression with his hand to his chest and says "please be careful" then he greets all of them, bow once and left. this is a really nice of him,and I wish people know this side of him, and this side too that triggered EyesOnRyu to support Ryu Jun Yeol. please share about Ryu JunYeol <3<3<3

• Like 5