[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

18 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

before becoming an actor, he trained to be a chef. He also sings, his voice is nice but i don't really dig his genre. but he can sing Jason Mraz  songs quite accurately which is amazing cause he can't speak english and the lyrics are really fast. 

I really hope he gets to go on 3 meals a day cause NJH is hosting the latest season. 

Yeah!! I watched Healing Camp. He mentioned abt helping the chef in the kitchen & how he wants to be a chef too. I read somehere in his interview he wants to be in 3 meals a day. But I dont remember which site I read

• Like 12

@ruizaio can i ask a silly question as to why several fans has to be recruited to negotiate for the dvd? wat are the specific duties involved? 

@Diana Blanche well said well said

I am also imagining the cast reaction for finally seeing the completed wirk which they spent 6 mths on.i am sure very few people has seen the entirety or even know the ending due to secrecy reasons. Its equally fun for us and them to stay tuned to the drama:)

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

I am working on it! The team in Korea is still finalizing some recruitment issues... Either today or tomorrow, I'll make the announcement. And I've added your tag to my list so you'll be mentioned in the post.

Pls. add me to the list. Thanks.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Yippeuni said:

O em ji..... I'm so sorry for being rude...really sorry but what kind a crap is that????!!!! I just knew about this off topic things and backtracked the post to find the origin...this is really a crap ... I'm sorry i just can't help my self for not saying that this is too much....

Sorry chingu, didn't intend to make anyone angry or sad, just replied on topic on one of pages.

• Like 4

I just saw the ratings for the episodes 12 and 13! SHR's ratings are starting to go up and I'm really happy about that because I feel that this drama is really underrated in Korea! It's really popular internationally though and I'm also happy about that. I hope that the ratings continue to increase and for us people who are not living in Korea (insert my very bitter tone here) let's continue supporting one of the best korean dramas this 2016! :D

• Like 24

Hey everyone! Pages here are flying. Last time I lurked, I was still at 998 and now we are at 1005. 

I actually have a minor rant and most of you may not like it. I apologize in advance! This is more of a Time-Travel romance rant in general with SoSoo couple in mind. 

I have always been skeptical about watching time travel romance dramas since the ending can be really sad. I think there are a few dramas where the leads who met ended up together (eg Queen In-Hyun's man), but then there are dramas where one of the leads ends up with a look like (Rooftop prince). The ending is left ambiguous since they dont want to show that the heroine/hero is left alone and far away from the one they loved, so they introduce a look-like and we are left to satisfy our broken hearts. I find this a very sad replacement. 

And when I think about Moon Lovers, I feel we are destined to see something similar. but I will feel utterly sad since HS will not have the charming scarred Wang so with her. I know an epic love story is about to start from ep 14 and I cant wait for that. 

But then HS has to go back at some point. she may wake up in 2016 with an utterly cute Lee Jun Ki as a doctor but he will not be the same Wang So who drank poison to save her! I am so confused about the happy ending I want. The only happy ending which would make sense for the So Soo couple is both of them get married but she is written out of the history books. But since we know this would not happen, i have to bear with the approaching heartbreak. My suggestion is that a 2016 Wang So also got trapped in the body of his ancestor during the eclipse... but this does not make any sense... does it?? I hope so!!!! I mean if Ji Mong can time travel and HS can do it, why cant a decendant of WS do that same?

• Like 21

15 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

It's @AuroraRain's video actually. I just shared that LGJ shared that video on his IG and a lot are very amazed of it. LJG used the youtube url of the video as caption. He really liked it I think. 

@qwenli I follow AuroraRain on twitter too and I've seen her other works from other dramas and I've seen that FMV on youtube. 

@akinahana89 I was so excited when I saw it on his IG I just had to share it ASAP :)

It's exciting that actors like HJH & LJG are shown fan made videos and art and they in turn share it on their SNS posts.

WOW!!! That's so exciting!!! That news is definitely squee and spazz worthy!!!!  :w00t:

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

I just saw the ratings for the episodes 12 and 13! SHR's ratings are starting to go up and I'm really happy about that because I feel that this drama is really underrated in Korea! It's really popular internationally though and I'm also happy about that. I hope that the ratings continue to increase and for us people who are not living in Korea (insert my very bitter tone here) let's continue supporting one of the best korean dramas this 2016! :D

I check asianwiki after every episode and every time I cross my fingers-please dear ratings, please go up, and yes the 13th episode had 9,3% (the 3th place)! Yahooo!:D

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

For me, it's one of the best kdramas since 2015. :rolleyes: none of other dramas airing in 2015 and 2016 has caught my attention like this drama. Congratulations to the writer who came to build such a swoony character like wangso. Same with you, I hope the next episodes' ratings will increase as our OTP has finally confessed their feelings and the already started battle of the throne.

Congrats @AuroraRain ^^ so happy for you

• Like 22