[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Annyeong guys! :)

Just watched ep 6 & 7! Kyaaa the storyline gets better & better every episode! I'm already longing for the next episode, thank God it's close to Monday. The birthday surprise was soo cute! I love to see all the princes get to gather and have fun together.

In the latest 2 episodes, I see the relationship between Wang Wook & Hae Soo is getting stronger :blink:  Seriously, the 2nd lead syndrome is no joke heree haha. But I'm still rooting for Wang So & Hae Soo all the way! Wang So FTW!!!

Poor So, having to show his insecurity to his brothers. In my opinion, the scar is not so bad at all! It kinda makes Wang So look like a bad boy on the outside but soft on the inside ;p

I realized that Hae Soo is good at make up right? So she is able to cover So's scar with make up then, no worries ;)

All the OST played in Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo are soooo good!  And my favorite unreleased OST has been played again in the scene where Wang So threw some rocks to the lake. Anyone knows who sing that song? It sounds like Ailee. Hopefully they will release that OST along with the new episode in the upcoming Monday / Tuesday <3

tumblr_odnkvaV6dE1v3t8tio2_540.jpg

cr: amoulajojomadridistaamoulajojomadridista.tumblr.com

• Like 19

12 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

till now no he does not like her enough to take big chances and i wonder in future when he will be standing against WS will it to have his love back or just male ego to win over the man who snatched the gal he was in love (or was still in process of falling in love where he could anything just to be with her)

Hello All Starting Late, Didn't have a good day today.. Well I see were crawling to get to 500 pages but I huess by Monday it will hzappen because of the new episode..

@KdramaSwimmer  I don't think he would ever like her enough to take that leap of fate WW is all about saving face and that he will do but he will challenge WS every chance he can get to boost his ego and to make himself feel good and look good to her.. The fun part of it all once HS discovers this she will know who and were true love is WS won't have to say or do anything when this happens I look for WW niceness becomes hatefulness and uglyness..

12 hours ago, MadraRua said:

To answer your question as to the picture below, I think his is a soul searching gaze while her's is a concentrating on the makeup one. He's all too aware of how intimate they are at the moment while I'm not sure if she's passing that much heed. She's done a lot of makeup before so I would say she's used to it.....

@MadraRua  Hello, Oh yes she's aware very much aware no one can resists those eyes looking at them and that up close and personal.. That is a look of intimacy WS looks ay her like he's going to plant one on her and contemplating should I or shouldn't I.. Maybe will get a kiss scene in Monday's episode let it be gentle and smooth and she accepts it and reply..

• Like 14

#sosoo couple team

#4th prince and hae soo team

Hope the drama will not follow the history much lol

I hate to read when i found  the history of joseon when it said, yeon hwa was the queen of joseon due to the marriage to 4th prince. And hae soo was the mother of the 6th king and it was written that the father of the king was 8th prince. 

• Like 9

I just have to share this... can´t stop watching the FMV from Moon Lovers. And this one -  wonderful! amazing! Love it!

All credits to Kleo Li again - I hope she will do a lot more ! I love her work!

because the Thread is so fast ... this is her too ... It was here before - but for the People who did not saw it - both are sooooo great !

• Like 24

40 minutes ago, valsava said:

I don't think he would ever like her enough to take that leap of fate WW is all about saving face and that he will do but he will challenge WS every chance he can get to boost his ego and to make himself feel good and look good to her.. The fun part of it all once HS discovers this she will know who and were true love is WS won't have to say or do anything when this happens I look for WW niceness becomes hatefulness and uglyness..

yes thats very correct... all throne fighting against WS will be just his way to keep his image intact in front of HS, also to keep that pretense that he loves her more than WS alive... and obviously he cant bear his ego if gets hurt seeing HS-WS togeter...

I alrady said in this show we will see Overly good WW turning Worst and Bad by WS turning good and soft..so we will have to wait and watch how that transition will happen.

@ruzikie @ossy91 i am with your about Scholar.. i couldnt get past epi 3 for two reasons... my type chemistry missing and then all that blood and vampires ... (I am one of the person who can get scared of just listening ads of Ghost tv shows let alone watch it ) so i prefferd to stay away from it and thought to wait till LJK comes in next Saeguk and here he is.....yaaayyy...

@MadraRua soul searching gaze...could be... its knows Eyes are the mirror of your sould and heart so may be WS is trying to catch that soul and can take her heart just by looking in her eyes...

@Mona Ys thanks for all those scenes... Arang is one my most fav shows cause I loved everything abt that show and seeing those scene just feel so good...

@solelylurking yeah mesmerized is that word can be used....and sure no kiss will happen here....he is still not sure how come she can be so near to him with no expression of fear.. and what i feel about those eyes he is trying to absorb her closeness and not to flinch, trying to believe she can be so close to him and be still, trying to control his heart when she touches her face with her soft tender fingers but fails(i hope so we get to listen louder heart beats in background)...and those eyes have mix of all those feelings all together...

Beauty and beast...thats one pretty nice cartoon but i watched the disney movie only and loved..(btw I love all disney animation movies...all of them...) and no issues of being late... me too dont have much time this week to be here all the time...wil be on and off but read all comments and try to respond too.

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Evelyn C said:

Hi ruzikie! Yes, Wang So will become Gwangjong in the future... :)

I wonder where they're going with this...
Some history pills, first.
As far as I know, Gwangjong was a great ruler, who strengthened the central power by wiping off the local warlords in the entire empire and introduce fundamental reforms like the meritocratic bureaucracy with exams open to everybody; in the same year (958), he freed the people enslaved after the wars. He appeared to have a strong sense of the role of the individual auto-determination within society (a trait that fits fictional Wang So's personality as shown in the drama)... BUT he was remembered also as a ruthless sovereign, capable of killing his own family members when they opposed his ascend to power and his political choices. It seems to me that he had a pretty ahead-of-his-time attitude to things and we might even say quite a "modern" political view (compatible with his character in the drama... kudos to the writer), but he also had a very merciless, "medieval" way of achieving his goals (this too compatible with his dark side shown in the first episodes). 
Not the typical protagonist for a romance... 
However, I'm really interested in the story also for this specific reason: if they don't edulcorate it for narrative purposes, it might be an original and quite off-track take on the genre... Will the writer choose to portrait the female lead's dive into the past as a (at least partial) history-changing event? Kunggeum he...

What do you think, @briseis? I'd like to know your opinion on this...

• Like 22

4 hours ago, churasan said:

Then there's WS and HS... Actually, I'm not really hoping for warm and fuzzies, but more intensity and passion between the two characters!  This is going to be HS's love of her life, so it's gotta be more impactful than her first romance, right?!  Also, when we think of all the stuff WS did for his mother to try to win her affection, what do you think he'll do to win HS's affection?!  I'm expecting some heart fluttering stuff (not just the subtle wooing and little trinkets that Ruoxi got from the 4th prince in the original)!  And LJK, the already amazing actor his is... will surely deliver a heart-wrenching love story.  I am also hoping for some really tear jerking moments actually. :tears:

That's a REALLY interesting question... *_*

2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I just have to share this... can´t stop watching the FMV from Moon Lovers. And this one -  wonderful! amazing! Love it!

All credits to Kleo Li again - I hope she will do a lot more ! I love her work!

because the Thread is so fast ... this is her too ... It was here before - but for the People who did not saw it - both are sooooo great !

I'm glad that you liked them. I'm in love with that Russian youtuber's works, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the next one, since I already know which song she/he's going to use... ;-)

• Like 9

@jerboa83 I've read that it's acknowledged among historians that he initially was a great leader, and introduced many forward-thinking reforms (as you mentioned). But it appears that through centralising his power, he killed and imprisoned many people. In his later years, he was a rather poor ruler and was known to spend a lot of money on Buddhism, and appeared to repent his actions when he was younger - regretting how ruthless he was in his actions against others.

It's interesting to think about how the drama will treat his time as a king. I can't imagine that they would go very far into it, but they've put in effort in developing a love line between him and Yeonhwa (which reflects history)... Plus Haesoo HAS mentioned that she knows of Gwangjong that killed many of his siblings.

Spoiler

I think that the drama might - like the C-drama - create a situation which is caused by the actions of Haesoo. So she's trying to avoid bloodshed, but somehow ignites the drama between the princes. I don't think that they would change the history entirely... Even though it would be nice if they did T_T

• Like 10

@luci13 Regarding the "Say Yes" OST, I just read the lyrics, and they're a bit cringey but very sweet... So the cover may refer to the sweet romance between Soo and So? haha :P

Spoiler

I’m in front of you
I’m right here
Tell me with your lips
say yes say yes
Without knowing
I’m going to you
I wanna tell you my heart with the blowing wind
love is true

The one thing I want
Is for you to stay by my side
You smiling at me
You listening to me
That’s enough for me too, you

I’m smiling at you
My eyes are telling you
Answer me like that too
say yes say yes
I like it cuz it’s you
I don’t care if you make me cry
Because you’re my everything
love is true

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@ruzikie
@ossy91

@MadraRua

@Mona Ys

@solelylurking yeah mesmerized is that word can be used....and sure no kiss will happen here....he is still not sure how come she can be so near to him with no expression of fear.. and what i feel about those eyes he is trying to absorb her closeness and not to flinch, trying to believe she can be so close to him and be still, trying to control his heart when she touches her face with her soft tender fingers but fails(i hope so we get to listen louder heart beats in background)...and those eyes have mix of all those feelings all together...

Beauty and beast...thats one pretty nice cartoon but i watched the disney movie only and loved..(btw I love all disney animation movies...all of them...) and no issues of being late... me too dont have much time this week to be here all the time...wil be on and off but read all comments and try to respond too.

I can't follow your pace guys in this insightful post because this thread is moving like a shinkanshen and i am pretty sure if i woke up tomorrow, this thread will hit 500 in Monday morning T______T

all the thing you said, Hae Soo treated Wang Soo normal. Like other human despite his nickname aka the big bad wolf. She doesn't hesitate to talk to him and get closer to him

I am wondering what would Hae Soo do after the scene where Wang Soo blown his anger over those death stare scene like he said, i hate it like crazy. Would Eun go back to see his brother and apologize to him ? I need someone of the princes apologizes to him because the humiliated thing he got in Eun's birthday.

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

I am wondering what would Hae Soo do after the scene where Wang Soo blown his anger over those death stare scene like he said, i hate it like crazy. Would Eun go back to see his brother and apologize to him ? I need someone of the princes apologizes to him because the humiliated thing he got in Eun's birthday.

I want it to continue with proper confrontation where HS replies back to all his hate it like crazy but it wont happen (my take). I belive WW will come and all prince gang follow him (minus WY and WWon). Wook will again interrupt the moment and force WS to take his hand off HS and at the same time Eun will come apologizing. Why i think this will happen...to make WSs heart having more frustration (for not being able to confront that gal causing him to fail in finding his own feleings) build up so that when it will blow later in front of HS (not sure which that scene will be ) his actions will be instigated by this  frustration and blurting out much more than just what he was saying (and not meaning)..

so much of angst anticipated...and i just love angsty love stories...

• Like 16

HAHAHAHA @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii exactly. I was wondering why they use that particular picture as the OST cover as we cant see if there will be any sweet moments between So and Soo in near future considering the game of thrones should be in full gear next episodes onward :D 

But hey, maybe they still can share some lovely moments in between all the scheming and bloodshed though I'm quite looking fwd how all of these is going to unfold. 

Okay, seems like we're getting more helpless as we're getting closer to episode 8 & 9 as imagination runs wilder than before :blush: 

• Like 10