[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@pixelsticks @antoniaclamens Only 2 more episodes to go, and I'm already exhausted! sigh onion head

21 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

@tudorrose Welcome to the world of Goryeo and the Wang Brothers. There will be spoilers in here since it's been a while since it originally aired.  But I do hope you dive in, with Kleenex, maybe a pillow to throw at the screen and have someone to hug!

18 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

@tudorrose I won't lie to you,  you will laugh,  crie buckets, be mad, swoon,  you will end with your heart broken..  But it worth it..  Just be sure to watch the Sbs version of the drama

@tudorrose Yes, everything they said plus you need some tables to flip - it's inevitable. Oh, and you will fall in love with Wang So, because Wang So is LOVE:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Fangirling Observations (which might be inappropriate for this thread) and PIC SPAM and definitely-not-a-review-thingy of MLSHR – Episode 7 - Part 1

I apologize in advance for subjecting you guys to this PIC SPAM and for reposting the pictures and gifs that @antoniaclamens has already posted. Please believe me when I say that I tried my best to control myself from spamming you guys with pictures – I really did! Brace yourselves!!

On 11/25/2017 at 10:54 AM, pixelsticks said:

Soo is excited to use her makeup skills here but gets her bubble burst when CLO discovers she cannot read or write.

Random observation: Soo says she is licensed in skincare – why didn’t Lady Oh catch that word and question her?

1:40 SQUEE!!! <<<it didn’t take too long for Wang So  to show up in this episode!!>>>

Baby boy has been waiting all the time for Soo! :wub: He waited until she got her uniform and finish with the 1st lecture/ Q&A session with Lady Oh! How much time did he wait for her outside Lady Oh’s office?

So tolerates Soo’s ramblings until he’s had enough

Soo touches his shoulder and talks – can a servant do that? Is it even allowed for commoners to touch the royals?

Spoiler

QIMnVnN.png

So has been fuming with suppressed anger! I love how the BGM is abruptly stopped the moment he grabs her hand. So is so angry even his voice trembles.

So gets speechless when Soo says “No one can save me but myself”. And a lovely shot of her hand in his.love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634

So is worried that she could have died – the same guy who said that he’d have to kill her if he has to say sorry to her is worried about her safety!:wub: His voice becomes so soft when he tells her to never do something like this or he’d never forgive her. It becomes so soft completely in contrast to his earlier angry voice. love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634And the OST is :wub:

Spoiler

6TQ3Cws.gif

OCTd6ht.png

H903nso.png

3:35 But... they go on a walk around the Lake…and chat about the palace.

Soo is very open about her feelings when she is with So.:wub: It is him who she asks about the palace. When they are at that small house near lake Dongji, he walks away but when he realizes that she is not following,  he comes to her – he doesn’t call her or order her to come to him. He comes to her; he always comes back to her. -_-

Spoiler

5HBnlWH.gif

When Soo says that she is not alone because he is there, is that a tiny unbelievable smirk in his face? He says that palace will not be boring since she is there – is he indirectly saying it was boring after he came from snake Wook’s house because she was not there?:w00t: He smiles a happy genuine smile when he turns back! love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634

Spoiler

lDssuGE.png

Their height difference is adorable! :wub:

N22HoqG.png

93ldzEQ.png

:wub::wub:

It’s so cute how she runs after him when he leaves.

5:52 Wook & Yeon Hwa discuss their tenuous family situation. 

YH is the one who first plants the idea of becoming a king into snake Wook’s head. She is very smart and knows the lurking risks; she falters a little when snake Wook questions about her feelings towards So. But she knows the only way to survive in the palace is to have power.

9:06 The General speaks to the King  . You can see they are old friends. It’s here where we learned that the General is the one who taught Wang So martial arts.  <<<oh …why couldn’t there be footage of THAT! Stupid PD NIM!!>>>

swear1-smiley.gif?1292867684

Both the king and Ji Mong are not that happy when the General says that if So didn’t have a scar on his face, he would be more suitable to be the Crown Prince.

10:42 PRINCE CHICKEN FIGHT!!!

Such a light hearted scene – at first So pretends to be disinterested but thoroughly enjoys himself – look at the way he smiles! love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634

And the teams are clearly divided – a foreshadowing of who is going to be on Yo’s side and who’s going to be on Moo’s and eventually So’s side.

Random question: Who won the game anyway? confused onion head

11:45 Crayola Princes at School! And yet another scene where I believe there were more lines, etc….stupid editors!!

swear2-smiley.gif?1292867684        :ph34r:What was happening at the class - I don't understand.:ph34r:

12:00 The General doesn’t want Wang So to get too comfy in the Palace. 

The general doesn’t mince his words; says one has to pay for their deeds in the end. Hmmm.....

C5KEkZf.png

I might have repeated this scene many times just to see the close up shots of So’s face and the myriad of expressions! love onion headNo, I’m not ashamed about it! Who allowed JG to be this beautiful and expressive?

ok….now I had a thought…what if Wang So would have left the Palace, taken Soo with him and went back to Shinju and ruled them with her!?!?! 

But would Soo go with him? At this point of the drama she only thinks of him as a friend; so she probably wouldn’t go to Shinju with him leaving snake Wook at the palace. When she gets to know So is going to be Gwangjong, to stop the bloodbath (according to her distorted visions<_<), she might have left. But again, would she leave snake Wook?

15:50 Soo hears Crown Prince Moo  freaking out over his eczema. She knows just what to do and she does it…to the horror of Court Lady Oh.

Random observation: just noticed how even those small bowls have very detailed and intricate designs on them.

19:19 Hae Soo is sent to water the gardens.

Soo disrupts So's nap time; they bicker! love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634

vsXZ8oz.gif

Ahhh... he is so beautiful! love onion head

Soo says she is overflowing with talent – so self confident; so precious. :wub:I love how he always lean towards her when talking with her and she is definitely not uncomfortable as before; she does not even lean away.

When she slips about Moo’s illness, he does not scold her; he does not say anything rough – he tells her to be careful in a very soft and caring voice. :love: and she is always honest about her feelings and fears with So – if this is not a basis for a perfect relationship, I don’t know what is!

She is discouraged and about to give up. He motivates her; when he finds out that teasing her does not work out, he tells her about Pat Pat. This is the first time he is willingly shares something about his past life – no, the incident with the Evil Queen Yoo doesn’t count. He sounds and looks so sad when he talks about burning down his tree.:tears: Isn’t it heartbreaking how the only friend he had was a tree! How alone he must have been there.:tears::tears: And the OST!! My heart hurts.:tears: When he tells her not to run away and stay faithful to what she has decided to do – his voice, as if talking to a stubborn child – so soft.:wub: It’s lovely how he gets down to her level to talk to her.

Spoiler

41T7hkG.png

Xk9JN6i.png

:love:

8e9hiW4.gif

Spoiler

hUJaHCr.gif

Hrp6a9s.png

LxBj3FP.gif

To be continued... 

*All image and gif credit to original uploaders.

• Like 6

Fangirling Observations (which might be inappropriate for this thread) and PIC SPAM and definitely-not-a-review-thingy of MLSHR – Episode 7 - Part 2

On 11/24/2017 at 9:24 PM, pixelsticks said:

23:50 Damiwon Time!!  Time to cook, time to sleep, time to serve just the right tea to each prince, time to have secret time with Wook, time to hang out with Eun. 

So is so happy and proud of himself when he was able to make the tea correctly and look who is smiling at him!  Awww! admire2 onion head

Spoiler

vLJmxRn.gif

0nEeJXk.gif

clumsy Soo strikes again. Snake Wook pulls her away when she is going with Lady Oh – doesn’t he care how she might be punished if she got caught?<_<

26:23 And time to learn your letters.

Ooh snake Wook knows about plants – a poisonous plant!

Wook means the morning sun. It does suit BA’s bright and cheerful personality; he is like a ray of sunshine to So after all!:wub:

Red protects from misfortune and symbolizes a joyful relationship! It would have been believable if someone other than snake Wook said that.<_<

Soo says to snake Wook “there’s no need to rush. I’m doing fine here.” HA!! Of course, she doesn’t tell him the truth or how hard it is for her to be a court lady. Mmm honest, heart to heart talks are reserved for So, I guess! :wink:

31:37 Hae Soo, alone in her room, but full of thoughts of Wook.  She’s ready to let go of Go Ha Jin if she could be with Wook.

Soo thinks “If I’m with him I’ll be okay being Hae Soo instead of Ha Jin”. The demure HS! But isn’t she always her real self when she is with So – the noisy, opinionated, stubborn person – regardless of the name?

33:05 Baek-Ah sitting in the forest…drawing.  I love me some Baek-Ah but this is a storyline I could have done without…stupid writer.

swear1-smiley.gif?1292867684

35.39 All the Wang Kiddos are together, eating and drinking and getting Eun drunk.

So still doesn’t know the customs fully. He observes his brothers and follows.

YH says that once she leaves the palace after marrying she wouldn’t be able to arrange any birthday parties for Eun. HA! To think that she is the one who is going to inform about Eun and SD’s hiding place to Yo which results in their death!!get out crazy rabbit

Snake Wook searches for Soo. So searches for Soo too, not so subtly of course. :D

Spoiler

69b4trh.gif

8CfTuMI.gif

And he doesn’t speak a single word the whole scene!! *Blue glares at PD* how dare they deprive us from hearing his heavenly voice!!!:angry: He doesn’t smile that much either and then leaves.

Enter Wang So. <<<the other choice>>> He smartly advises her to remove Yo from “Yo plans.”

YH is usually smart and very calculative. Even So knows that her going after Yo is a foolish calculation.no-no-smiley.gif?1292867644

She throws it back at him and asks So if he has any interest in her plans<<<meaning her>>>…and cut.  <<<dammit I want to hear the answer...stupid editors>>> 

swear2-smiley.gif?1292867684

0:05 Soo gets all her Court Lady duties done so she can get all pretty and decorate for Eun’s birthday. Lookie that…I think I see CLO smile a tiny smile at Hae Soo’s energy and efficiency.

Yes, she did smile after Soo leaves. Oh, Lady Oh has a soft spot for Soo.

Random observation: where did she get the fancy party dress and decorations from? What is that yellow cake like thing she got there?

Random observation: wasn’t Eun going to fall down a couple of moments ago because he was so drunk? How is he able to be so coherent and sober now? confused onion head

42:50 Ahh…happy music….and happy Eun. He loves all the work Soo did for his birthday.  Her gift is a birthday song and dance.

The moment he sees her, So stops and looks at her; and laughs uncontrollably– such a beautiful, unrestrained, genuine laugh :wub:- when he sees her antics. And then catches himself and stops laughing immediately.

When all the princes praise her singing and dancing Won ruins the mood again by comparing her with a gisaeng.

Random observation: ooh, Won is also wearing that apron like thing! What is it?confused onion head

She sings a sweet tune, and the sweet Princes all look on…and start to get feels. <<<so do I>>> None more than So

Doesn’t every single line of Soo’s song relate to So perfectly? Soo being his sunshine and her and BA his friends? Awww!love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634

Look how So’s whole face changes when he realizes that he likes Soo more than just a friend; that he has feeling for her; that he is falling for her. From his eyes to lips – everything changes. love onion headNot knowing how to deal with his new found realization, So leaves. Did YH notice something? Poor SD feels left out and self-conscious about her gift. Soo notices So is leaving and looks very concerned.

Spoiler

8RrMG2L.gif

c8rU9kv.gif

KlaMzPY.gif

GbnRDmL.gif

Yrqi0pR.png

Spoiler

hqiDuOa.gif

G5RJSuk.png

CRuedlB.png

51:20 Wang So is good at skipping rocks!

So sits all alone trying to come to terms with his feelings. He tries to stop himself from recalling all the times he spent with Soo. He even shakes his head to stop thinking about Soo. So is so adorable! love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634BA came searching for So and So allows him to be dragged to the party.:wub:

abT8Svy.jpg

Spoiler

y9XhFLA.png

v2Axdnq.gif

hwkuG0L.gif

8ftWwN2.gif

Spoiler

C6S38Wt.png

iwp504J.gif

y3DSjGD.gif admire2 onion head

Random observation: even Eun knows that Soo is close with So. How? There haven’t been many scenes between them, right? And almost none in front of others, right? Or am I forgetting something?confused onion head

52:51 But then YO has to open his mouth and destroy all the happy that was present. <<<well he is the son of the Queen destroyer>>>  He manipulates Eun & Soo into asking So to take off his mask.

So feels awkward when he comes to the party, but one look at Soo’s smiling face and he’s all smiles.:wub: He too falls into Yo’s trap. He feels bad that he hasn’t prepared any gifts – he probably didn’t think that would be invited to the party at all, poor baby!:tears:

When Soo says So would never go back on his words, he looks at her adoringly with heart eyes – his smile and eyes look so soft, such a beautiful sight! :wub:And the small noise he makes when he smiles! Ah, my heart!!love onion head

Spoiler

0YmIOFa.gif

xnSxTAx.gif

ybU8Sqp.png

fN6nR5w.gif

4jGu4PF.png

Once Eun tells his request they know they’ve been tricked.

Only his nose and mouth are visible when he says “Must you see it?” I didn’t know that just the way lips move can express so much emotion; so much hurt; so much shame; so much self-contempt.crying1 onion head

Spoiler

b6W93Uc.gif

When Eun reminds about Soo saying So keeps his promise, So decides. I love how the BGM is stops when he starts to untie the mask and then continues unobtrusively; the way each and every sound of So removing the mask is amplified is simply awesome. He eyes get teary; his whole face trembles.:tears: I love how every movement is so focused with close up shots. He is so ashamed to show his face.

Spoiler

pw8SoW9.png

bC78CgE.gif

Isb5Ati.gif

3S5XPPh.gif

G35Kkcx.png

mJ9HJ2S.png

K7wY6v0.png

Does YH look revolted? Won smirks; Jung and Eun look shocked; BA and Moo refuse to look; Yo enjoys it thoroughly, of course. So feels so ashamed he doesn’t even lift his head up once. I love how they have amplified his devastated sigh. He falters when he looks at Soo; the hand which holds the mask shakes. He feels so small in front of everyone. :tears: Oh, and the OST is everything!

Spoiler

7pycsk4.gif

q322Y2I.gif

qvCmavX.png

0pFVhyQ.gif

gfq0w7f.png

Snake Wook notices when Soo leaves.

58:20 Soo catches up to an angry So.

Again, Soo touches So several times to stop him. He allows her to stop him – he could have easily pushed her away and left, but he doesn’t.

Soo say “if you leave like this Eun will not have the chance to apologize and you will grow apart”. shock2 onion headIsn’t this what happened between them in the last episodes? So never gets to hear her apology when she’s alive and she tells she is sorry in the present time to his portrait; his portrait!! Of course, So will keep his promise and meet her in present and hear her apology and they make up and live happily ever after – but we never even got to see their reunion!get out crazy rabbit *Blue tries to calm down*

I’ve never seen a more heartbroken face in this episode! Those eyes; the voice; everything! Those sad eyes never fail to pierce my heart and break it into tiny pieces. How is JG able to control even his facial muscles and cheeks like that?

Spoiler

QqlgGOw.gif

Vkbf6q2.gif

SIgOjIo.gif

The last two scenes were such an emotional roller coaster for me – I was actually going “Awww” with my hands on my cheeks and all at first and a few minutes later my heart is hurt. JG you shouldn’t play with my heart and emotions like this!calm down crazy rabbit

As always thank you @pixelsticks thank you for making my life easier. :wub: And no, @pixelsticks I still don't have a Top 10 Wang So Faces! Not even 100 tbh! :tongue:

Edited by stroppyse
Please put more than 3 images/gifs in the spoilers.
  • Like 6

FANGIRLING Observations (which might be inappropriate for this thread) and PIC SPAM and definitely-not-a-review-thingy of MLSHR – Episode 8 - Part 1

I apologize in advance for subjecting you guys to my FANGIRLING and this PIC SPAM and for reposting the pictures and gifs that @antoniaclamenshas already posted. Please believe me when I say that I tried my best to control myself from spamming you guys with pictures – I really did! Brace yourselves!! :ph34r: Yes, I did copy/paste from the last pic spam - because the same thing happened this time also! :ph34r:

On 11/29/2017 at 11:00 AM, pixelsticks said:

And SQUEE!!  Wang So  is on!  No waiting this episode! But he’s back to being the surly, wounded, ready to threaten you 4th Prince. He’s been exposed and played.  See the hurt in his eyes and the way he breathes.

So says “Do you know what it feels like to get charity from someone like you”. What did he mean by "someone like you"? It is definitely not meant about her position as a court lady.

OST is :wub: his voice :wub::wub: shot of their hands :wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

tr7kceq.png

When he leaves she just falls back to the pillar for support as if she couldn’t bear the weight of his words.

2:09 Isn’t it Bromantic! 

:ph34r:He shouldn’t look this good when he is devastated.:ph34r:

When he notices that someone is coming he pretends to be asleep.

BA feels bad about what happened; he speaks on behalf of Eun too.So’s voice is emotionless. He says “I feel upset with one person for seeing and upset with another for not seeing”. Ooh. :w00t: Ahh… that sigh when he says when he can’t figure out his feelings either! Oh, and he doesn’t want to hear anything about Soo.no-no-smiley.gif?1292867644

Spoiler

OoKOSuc.png

dWAM5Oc.png

kT7TU3Z.png

3:45 Court Lady Oh and the King  They kick out Soo so CLO can “brush his hair”   It is kind of a sensual scene. You can tell she loves the dude.

Random observation: why did we never get to see a scene where Soo does So’s hair after he becomes the king? Oh her helping him to get dressed? Can you imagine how playful he would have been with her? How much he would have tried to annoy her? How much he would have teased her? How many times he would have tried to steal kisses from her? desperate1 onion head

5:46 Tea Time in the Damiwon! Soo is serving tea to the Princes and Queen Hwangbo.

Soo steals glances at So. She prepares everyone’s favourite. Captain of our SoSoo ship, BA smiles at her fondly and So is busy ignoring her.

Spoiler

GMO0hTL.png

PlI2DA7.png

NXQzSmY.png

He's so pretty! :wub:

VxYgQxO.gif

Captain BA’s look is full of anticipation when Soo is about to pour tea to So. I’m sure I looked like that too, even when rewatching this scene.:D

Spoiler

0PWE9g6.gif

5W7wVgZ.png

They focus on snake Wook’s face when So talks about drought.

Spoiler

4mIeyxo.gif

Both Captain BA and Soo are very disappointed that So refused the tea! :w00t:

Spoiler

ZyAH710.gif

Random observation: So is the only one clad in dark colour while everyone is in lighter shades – as usual standing out from the everyone, dazzling like a sun! sun-smiley.gif?1292867682

Random observation: What is oil and honey pastry? Oil and honey – sounds like an odd combination. I want to know!

6:38 Seems that Soo used Baek-Ah to find out So’s fave drink and snack to reach him. 

She whines to him about how So has forgiven everyone except her. Captain BA is such a good relationship advisor – he tells Soo to talk to So directly. He’s got an idea of what is going on with So.

The other court ladies bully Soo. Maybe it is because they are jealous of her close relationship with the princes. And to think that she would be bullied even worse when she becomes a water maid later. :tears:

9:55 Yay! Eun & Bear Pelt get some time to interact!

SD is adorable but stalkerish. :crazy:

Turns out the General has been watching the whole time. yeahright-smiley-face.gif?1302011445 He’s none too thrilled about Eun.

The general and SD talk about how Eun can’t even protect his wife and kids. shock2 onion head – in the end it was SD who had to fight to save both of them! How many more hints are there in this drama about future episodes?

13:30 Wooksnakes-on-aplane-smiley.gif?1292867675 arrives but the Damiwon has been closed due to the drought.

Random observation: any idea why they have to stay away from Damiwon for the rain ritual? :huh:

Even when she is with snake Wook she is quoting So. Awww.. she is quoting him for the first time.:wub:

Hey…did Soo just ask Wook to FORGET her??

Didn’t she ask him to not forget her? I felt like that she feels very insecure about this relationship. sick-smiley-face.gif?1302011422

18:30 Soo is reminding CPM about how to deal with his eczema before he leaves on a mission to deal with thieves. He tells her he left her a necklace in her room as a thank you. <<<uh oh>>>  Enter Wang So , who is helping the crown prince

Now it’s Soo’s turn to ignore So. But she did have a look of expectation when he arrived.

Wang So watches his family pester her from afar. Luckily CLO enters and lets the Queen have it…in her own way.

So is startled when Soo is hurt by EQ Yoo.

R8nG10l.png

:wub:

22:20 The Queen  enters her chambers to find Wang So waiting there.

So doesn’t show any emotions in front of EQ Yoo anymore – everything about him is so calm and collected; especially his voice. He advises and lectures her about her conduct. But he does get hurt when she calls him a monster. :tears: He just doesn’t show it to her – poor baby.:tears::tears: Stupid EQ Yoo, if he is a monster, isn’t his mother who gave him a scar a monster too?:angry: It is So who leaves first without even waiting for her permission. But smart EQ Yoo figures out about Soo.

Spoiler

VP4EsNx.png

His Gaze! hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615

23:45 CLO lets Hae Soo have it.

CLO is sick and in pain. Soo asks why she is being differently treated than other court ladies, more harshly and unfairly too. CLO tells her how similar Soo is to her and how anxious she is that something bad might happen to Soo. CLO cares about Soo so much.:wub:

Random observation: CLO’s bed looks quite small and uncomfortable. Is it even a bed or some kind of sofa?:blink:

Soo is being playful with CLO is :heart:

Spoiler

920Rg82.gif

mLAZAj0.gif

So pretty! :wub:

Soo says she’ll be able to live well. It is scary how similar Soo is to CLO. They both loved a man who they couldn’t have or marry (not that So didn’t try his best to marry Soo). They had to die young prematurely. Both men loved them in return but the circumstances were in the way of their happiness. It is like history repeats itself. shock2 onion head

27:45 King Taejo is exhausted from doing sun salutations. JiMong suggests for him to pick another Prince to fill in for him.

As usual Ji Mong is the mastermind behind selecting a prince for the rain ritual.

Random observation: why is there only Jung with the king during the rain ritual? What about the others?:blink:

Everybody except So is worried that they would be killed in case they couldn’t bring rain. Cowards! <_<

So is the smartest of them all. He knows what to do to appease the people. Ji Mong smiles so proudly after hearing So’s idea. So’s eyebrow lift and that sarcastic Voice admire2 onion head

30:10 The King picks the 4th Prince’s name from the jar <<<so how many of you think that JiMong fixed that jar???

Was the selection rigged? Most probably; most definitely. The look on JM’s face says it all. He doesn’t even pretend to be surprised when So was selected. He tells Soo to let the history run its course, but look who’s trying to interfere.<_<

So is shocked that he was chosen. He couldn’t believe that he was chosen at all. Yes, my love, you are the chosen one! yes-happy-smiley.gif?1292867704

31:25 It’s a beautiful sunny day, everyone royal is in white. Queen Yoo & Yo are smirking. <<Uh oh>>. 

Uh oh indeed! She definitely has a plan. People hurt So their harsh words. How can they even call him a monster just because he has a mask? Even with mask, in black clothing he is dazzling; in white he looks angelic! Does the standard of beauty that harsh in those days? How could they look at this ethereal being and call him a monster? whaaat1 onion head

This is a perfect example of how a few people with loud voice and noise can influence other’s views so easily.

They throw stones at him and hurt him physically too, as his emotional wounds are not enough. During the procession he couldn’t even raise his head. Even with guards around him he gets hit with mud (?). :(He is chased away by the people.

Is it wrong of me to wanting to slap that smirk away from EQ Yoo’s face? hit2-smiley.gif?1292867618

Soo waits for him – though she keeps her head bowed it is turned to the entrance. They try to break So’s spirit and they succeed, at least for the moment. :tears: He comes through the entrance and looks at Soo. Those teary eyes! How badly he tries to control his tears!! He doubts himself. So’s heart is so broken just like the pot he dropped on the floor. :tears:The OST!! He is a broken man. He is so ashamed of himself he runs away from everyone – the fearsome Dog Wolf is chased away by mean people and their mean words. :tears:

Spoiler

6r3h0o1.png

sKtZnNK.png

My heart hurts. crying1 onion head

BA, the lovely BA, tries to go after him but is stopped by Jung.

35:08  Queen Yoo & Yo  think this is THE perfect opportunity. 

Yo understands So’s mindset well. EQ Yoo hesitates for a moment when Yo mentions it – but no way she could have felt any guilt, could she – she doesn’t have a heart to feel any remorse.<_<

In this way both EQ Yoo and snake Wook are very similar. They both don’t feel guilty about their actions; they are self righteous.

EQ Yoo is smart too. She says the same thing as So of how it is the people who move the heaven’s will. Mmm..  So got his brains from his father’s and mother’s side?

36:20  Soo goes searching for So on the Palace grounds.

Soo searches for So. He broods and pretends to sleep in his boat.

Random observation: This is the second time in this episode where So pretends to sleep so that he can avoid people.

He doesn’t look peaceful – he looks very tense. He cushions her fall with his arms! And he is shook!!

Spoiler

flFRxKW.gif

tKqvKNJ.gif

w5jBABD.gif

:w00t:

wp3Ws2V.gif

y5LjsAp.jpg

ENco4Q3.gif

:w00t::w00t:

J6f41lV.gif

They get philosophical. I love how this scene and drama in general, reiterates that even though you are controlled by fate, you have to make your own decisions and change your fate.

Soo says

Spoiler

upNHBSH.png

Did she just quote So? :w00t:

She continues to say “that is what I’ve decided. No one in this world has an easy life. You just don’t notice them. Everyone has a hard life” Her words get So’s attention. So grudgingly admits that she is correct.

NOTE: So doesn’t like to be pitied by Soo at all! no2-smiley.gif?1292867645

FANGIRLING Observations (which might be inappropriate for this thread) and PIC SPAM and definitely-not-a-review-thingy of MLSHR – Episode 8 - Part 2

40:20 JiMong is pacing behind So. The CPM won’t be back in time for the next ritual <<<because of Yo>>> and he wants So to step up again.

Our smart So understands that the selection was rigged and why it was done. JM’s and the King’s intention was to make So confident about himself so that he could be a strength to Moo.

JM admits he can only lay the pieces and cannot force So to do anything. Again this is about how we decide our own fate by our choices and decisions.

After the lecture, So decides to face whatever stone thrown in his path head-on and not hide from the world.

Spoiler

N0fssMm.gif

Soo runs up to him and demands she comes with him.

Soo is so happy and enthusiastic that she could help him to take off his mask.

43:36 Salon Time! Wang So gets the Goryeo Spa treatment from Soo.

Spoiler

kD5iAFh.png

HYyqomP.png

h4I1JYy.png

2S8LeqT.gif

I like how even after she takes off his mask his hair/ bangs still cover his scar.

Spoiler

eG4xg0x.png

pVMdHqB.gif

He is so insecure about the scar even though she has already seen it before. The set of his lips also show how uncertain he is about the whole situation.

Hands down one of the most sensual scenes in this drama or even all the dramas I’ve ever watched! Soo tracing So’s scars - so intimate. love onion head

His movement of his eyes with her fingers is :wub:. The sound of him swallowing when he allows her to trace it is flirty4-smiley.gif?1292867596

Spoiler

yoS5Bvq.gif

ccCw9W1.gif

qkvReXN.gif

I love how the BGM accompanies his conflicted emotions and eye movements.

:wub:JG can convey all the emotions just with his eyes; nothing is exaggerated; simple shifting of the eyes and you know what the character is feeling without any doubts.

NOTE: So doesn’t like to be pitied by Soo at all.no2-smiley.gif?1292867645

She tells him that he is a good person and that is more important to her. This might probably be the first time anyone called him a good person. I love how there is only silence – it amplifies the significance of the situation. And she is probably the only one to say to him how it is unfair for him to suffer because of a scar.

Spoiler

15Xw4IN.gif

s1uB1FQ.gif

ntiG88h.gif

8rmeLrj.gif

mJIuqsv.gif

Again she understands him by saying that she know how hard it is for anyone to trust others as she’s been betrayed before. She says that if he trusts her she will not change first and that she promises it. NO, I’m NOT going to talk about this particular statement in relation to the later episodes. I refuse to do so!  get out crazy rabbit

He clenches his cheeks. “If it’s you, I can put myself in your hands.” He has decided to trust her. “Do whatever you want. “He leans towards her and says “from now on, I’m yours”.

Spoiler

TmOQwbF.png

vT953cp.png

jsH5htu.png

gD0p8eG.png

fkYSH1T.png

yess-smiley.gif?1292867705

Oh, how the tables have turned. He said she is his to save her before, and now he surrenders himself to her saying he is hers. He so trustingly closes his eyes with a loaded sigh. He is a person who had to live in constant vigilance so that he could be alive; so he could survive because he cannot trust anyone – for him to willingly close his eyes! He trusts her; he trusts her with his life!! *Blue is dead onion head *

Soo understands the significance of his words – of how much responsibility she has regarding his future.

47:25 The villagers are waiting for the ritual to start.

People are getting annoyed because of the delay and the ministers conspire to appoint Yo as the master of the ritual. The king bows down to the pressure.

Random observation: I love the shawl EQ Yoo has – so pretty unlike her evil heart.<_<

It’s funny how JM walks behind Yo literally dragging his feet carrying that pot and branch of leaves as if it is too heavy – his tactic to buy time until Moo comes. Yo catches on to his ploy.

Random observation: So is very smart just like his parents, even Yo is smart. How did Jung turn out to be such an absolute idiot? :crazy:

48:40 Ahhhh the closeness of their faces….gaah-smiley.gif?1292867601gahhhhh….

Ahh another sensual scene.:w00t:

Who knew putting makeup on a man could be so sexy!

I definitely didn’t know that before watching this scene.

How can you NOT fall for Lee Joon Gi as Wang So??

You cannot not fall for him - you simply can't.

Spoiler

EWpeW1I.gif

:wub: JG is so beautiful! love onion head

Spoiler

jq7UNfz.png

When he opens his eyes while she was doing his makeup, both of them get flustered – it’s all in their eyes.

Important Question: :ph34r:what is the distance between their lips? How many inches/ cm.s? I’m very curious.:ph34r:

It’s her turn to swallow when he starts to say “do you remember?”. He says “I will never let you go” the determination in his eyes and voice is... *Blue swoons* There is nothing ambiguous about his feelings or statement – he told her honestly. The look in his eyes! :wub:The way his hand slides from her shoulder! admire2 onion head

Spoiler

NBEt6ME.gif

yt7evrf.gif

0eHFYW9.gif 

NVFDlpQ.gif

m4l7Ykn.gif

vtBhudc.gif

xZDHfU2.gif

0GwdWw4.gif

admire2 onion head

It is worth noting that he could have simply kissed her forcefully – she is a mere court lady; and he is a prince and there won’t be any repercussions for him. But he doesn’t; he knows that she is not ready and he respects that. This point will be important for the next episode.

Soo is so shaken to her core, she has to touch the jade bracelet to remind herself about snake Wook and come back to her senses.

51:25 Yo’s getting ready to take over but So  stops him.

The moment So appears, the weight of that pot is gone for JM.

“I came to talk my seat.” So much calm and confidence in So’s voice. The Smirk! B)

Spoiler

lH1jkeS.gif

5aCG6W2.gif

5mFBRe1.gif

Yo couldn't believe his own eyes when a scarless So appears.

The richard simmons-stirrers try to start their duty again. They are the same people as before. Then the others notice that the mask is gone and he doesn’t have scars all over his face as rumored. The monster becomes the son of dragon.

The tiny unbelievable smile of being accepted on So’s face is so endearing. :wub:

Random observation: the belt in So’s robe – where are the ties? I didn’t see any knots like before – did they use Velcro? :crazy:

So gains confidence. And my god confident So is wow1 onion head

Soo rushes in and waits for So. Snake Wook notices her but she’s too busy looking for So.

Spoiler

SA972Kl.gif

:wub:

Snake Wook is confused; king is calm and looks satisfied with the outcome; BA is happy. Snake Wook suspects Soo right away.

Soo follows So with her eyes. She is so happy, she tries to control herself.

Random observation: the detail in the carpet on the stairs is so pretty.

So searches for Soo. When he finds her, he smiles such a sweet smile! :wub:

Spoiler

PWVXo9T.gif

And Boom! Soo gets her vision about the future and there appears a sexy Gwangjong with a piercing, fierce, cold gaze.

Spoiler

DGNqQfw.png

YrfpMyC.png

The contrast between Sweet So and BAMF Gwangjong is daebak!:w00t:

Spoiler

8jtPrCl.png

MwrNxg4.png

No one can believe it when it starts to rain. EQ Yoo is furious. Soo is still shaken – she understands that she has somewhat interfered with fate and history.

Spoiler

RPZohxy.jpg

So lovely! :wub: @antoniaclamens Look! Lips!!

Everyone is happy, even the guards on the tower rejoice and dance; BA is so proud of So.:wub: Yo runs away scared when EQ Yoo looks at him angrily.

When he turns back the smile and look on So’s face is definitely not sweet. Maybe he remembers what JM said earlier – even if it is a slave, if he brings rain, he can become king. He might not want the throne but understands how his situation would change after this.

Spoiler

MTQ3Ohi.gif

hGa9cpw.gif

There is The Smirk again.wet-kiss-smiley.gif?1292867699

Random observation: I love how a faint line of scar is visible even after the makeup – you still can see it if you know where to look. and I love that the scar is revealed gradually in the rain. Maybe it is a reminder for us to not to get confused like Soo; that even if he becomes scarless BAMF Gwangjong in the future, underneath it all he is still So; the same So who yearns for unconditional love.

Spoiler

Ir6MdLG.jpg

As usual, thank you so much @pixelsticks for making my life easy by posting a very detailed review - without you I wouldn't have been able to post this monstrosity! crazy monkey 054crazy monkey 077

Edited by stroppyse
Please put more than three images/gifs in spoilers.
  • Like 6

Oh my!! Are we caught up yet??? I think we need one more 

6 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

FANGIRLING Observations

from you....and then it's on to Episode 10!

The contrast between Sweet So and BAMF Gwangjong is daebak!:w00t:

This sentence!!!  Almost too much!!:blink::lol::wink:

Another MLSHR reunion of sorts.  At IU's concert!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I didn't expect the notifications when i posted here. Thank you all! :heart:

On 10/12/2017 at 3:10 AM, pixelsticks said:

@tudorrose Welcome to the world of Goryeo and the Wang Brothers. There will be spoilers in here since it's been a while since it originally aired.  But I do hope you dive in, with Kleenex, maybe a pillow to throw at the screen and have someone to hug! 

19 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@tudorrose Yes, everything they said plus you need some tables to flip - it's inevitable. Oh, and you will fall in love with Wang So, because Wang So is LOVE:wub:

On 10/12/2017 at 5:55 AM, antoniaclamens said:

@tudorrose I won't lie to you,  you will laugh,  crie buckets, be mad, swoon,  you will end with your heart broken..  But it worth it..  Just be sure to watch the Sbs version of the drama

The unanimity in your posts is cute and something. How powerful must have been the impact. I will prepare my mind and heart before i start watching this. :grin:

I noticed this while scrolling down the page:

yoS5Bvq.gif&key=ad38b9c60671906ea7cfed82

Very sad but very sexy. I can't wait to start.:blush:

• Like 4

FANGIRLING Observations (which might be inappropriate for this thread) and PIC SPAM and definitely-not-a-review-thingy of MLSHR – Episode 9 - Part 1

I apologize in advance for subjecting you guys to my FANGIRLING and this PIC SPAM and for reposting the pictures and gifs that @antoniaclamenshas already posted. Please believe me when I say that I tried my best to control myself from spamming you guys with pictures – I really did! Brace yourselves!! :ph34r: Yes, I did copy/paste from the last pic spam - because the same thing happened this time also! :ph34r:

On 12/6/2017 at 11:13 PM, pixelsticks said:

Starts out with recapping the Rain scene.

Spoiler

1UZY1Gg.gif

The scene starts with the close up shots of a very beautiful Sweet So :wub:and sexy BAMF Gwangjong.:w00t:

Spoiler

MGHepyF.png

kcsapOY.png

JM hears Soo saying Gwangjong, and he doesn’t look very happy about it. So smirks at EQ Yoo.

Spoiler

3btaKDD.png

Won says that a hero is born. Idiot Jung for once guesses correctly that So must have used cosmetics to cover up his scars. Snake Wook eavesdrops and notices a shocked Soo. A proud BA informs others that they must not treat So carelessly anymore.

Soo is confirmed of the fact the So is going to be BAMF Gwangjong and recalls her distorted memory of history which leads her to fear So and which will break both So and our hearts in the end.:tears:

People rejoice and thank So for saving them. He has such a soft look in his eyes when he realizes that finally, finally he is being accepted and appreciated.:wub:

Zyu7ZLB.png

Spoiler

0Dp7NVr.gif

Soo is so confused and scared, snake Wook feels that something is wrong.

So looks majestic. :wub:

Spoiler

otGKwsR.gif

5:24 Yo  is ruminating and  tantruming .

Yo too understands how So was “chosen” and becomes angry with frustration. But his anger is no match to EQ Yoo’s who barges in furiously. His, and So’s too, “mother” says “You must tear his throat out to protect it if you must.” Um… WOW! :crazy:

A shaken Yo says that he can make mistakes too. He can’t believe how his “mother” dismisses his feelings and be so selfish. And EQ Yoo doesn’t have time to bother about trivial things like the feelings of her child, she has better things to do and worry about, you know like, how she can shine among others as King’s mother.

7:00 Wang So, your father trusts you!

There is so much vulnerability and uncertainty in So’s voice when he meets the King – he tries his best to steady his voice. Is this the first time I’m seeing the king smiling at So? When the king praises So, he answers very humbly.

Oh, when So calls the king “father”!!! He tries so hard not to cry – he doesn’t even blink – he very hesitantly calls him father. He can’t believe that the king is being this considerate with him.

King tells So to “Show your bare face to the world now and be confident” and tells him to be a strength to Moo.

So is ecstatic; he can’t control his smile when the king says “Your father trusts you”. He can’t even talk properly. He feels so accomplished and proud of himself. Poor baby, how much he must have longed for acceptance by those he love?:tears:

8:25 Soo is still freaking out.

Random observation: Snake Wook says after Soo confirms that she is the one who covered So’s scar, “You can get into trouble for touching the face of a prince”. Just how many times have Soo touched So and his face in the last episode alone? And So allowed it too!

“So may have stood in the place of the CPM in the rain ritual. But that doesn’t change anything” says snake Wook. Why does he have to say that to Soo? Maybe he thought that Soo is worried of how So would treat her from now on, since So said that Soo belongs to him – is that the case? confused onion head

Wook  is not. He’s convinced she’ll be allowed to leave the Damiwon.

But none of this registers in Soo’s mind; she runs away to confirm her suspicion.

9:47 She runs to JiMong and asks him who will be the next King.

Random observation: ooh, look who is measuring the rainfall!

13:28 Wook & Yeon Hwa  talk about So.

Random observation: Snake Wook is wearing that apron like thing too!

YH poisons snake Wook’s already confused mind further, saying it should have been him who should have been the master of ritual instead of So. “I shouldn’t be greedy for something like that” replies snake Wook. His voice and the look in his face do not go along with the words he says – he has such a dark look.

Spoiler

rDIfh6y.gif

YH warns him saying that they should be wary of So since he’s got the favour of the king now.

Hey @bluelilac1214…this is where the SNAKE starts to slither.   You can see the machinations/cogs starting to turn. “There must be a seat necessary for me to fill.”

Exactly! Hence no more striking off of the "snake" part. :wink:

Snake Wook connects the dots of the reason for Soo’s worry.

It should be noted that snake Wook starts to suspect and sees So as a threat even without Soo revealing anything – she never told him to be careful of So directly.

15:35 Soo  still sulking. A jubilant  So grabs her, swings her around and pulls her close.

Soo walks dejectedly as if the weight of the world is on her shoulders and is suddenly pulled into an embrace!!! of a blissful Sweet So.:wub: The first intentional hug from So! Look how happy he is when he looks at her – that sweet smile!:wub:

Soo is scared and this makes So very confused of her reaction. The way he says “It’s me” as an explanation!! It’s just him – her friend So – why is she screaming like she saw a ghost; of course he is confused.

She hastily explains her reaction and continues to look very nervous. So smiles at her fumbling for words – he SMILES at her. He asks whether he asked for any explanations and says she doesn’t need to be sorry. He continues to say “I’m sorry” – he says he is SORRY!!

Remember, when he told her that if he were to say sorry to her, he’d have to kill her? It was his reply when she demanded an apology. Remember? Now even without her asking for it he says “sorry”, with a SMILE – oh my heart! My sweet, sweet So.:wub:

Spoiler

J8zLDZI.gif

NsavLza.gif

mL7iUTd.jpg

pyDVTlJ.gif

UGXwnyB.gif

6aHvOl7.gif

sS0Tyd7.gif

1QAZieU.gif

7XHSu1l.gif

6JVd2Ud.gif

He happily shares what has happened with her; he has called the king “father” for the first time in his life; and the king has looked at him properly after 15 years. He says all the pain he had just disappeared after hearing those words with such a happy smile; and his voice, so content, you can hear the smile in his voice. My poor baby, how many things was he deprived of? How much he would’ve yearned for love all those years, all alone; just trying to be alive day after day? My heart hurts.:tears:

Random observation: If the king didn’t look at him for 15 years, when did the “accident” happen? How old is So now? He came to Songak when he was 17, right?confused onion head

He has no hatred for the father who has ignored and forsaken him for all those year – he is ecstatic that he is being accepted now. How pure his heart must be? He is so happy that nobody calls him a beast anymore – the word “beast” must have hurt him so much – and likes being accepted by everyone. He says he is starting to like himself this way; oh, the self-contempt and self-hatred he had all those years is starting to melt away.crying1 onion head

Even Soo starts to doubt her distorted visions (as she should – just look at his pure face and heart!) and decides to interfere.

Spoiler

mbmICxr.png

blr31Ho.png :wub:

Spoiler

pqFT0pU.png

When Soo advises him to control his anger and not kill anyone, So replies “Gosh, you and your lectures!”

m8uaIDa.gif

He says this to her for the second time, doesn't he? So playful, my Sweet So! :wub:And the contented sigh when he says “It’s nice”! Such a happy and pure smile!!:wub:

Spoiler

tFo5pnJ.gif

dyk3giW.gif

TZXNwww.gif

MDs0Uio.png

5F1kTvt.png

rA7U8Kz.gif

KfODvJ3.gif

hK3nt7q.gif

What's really special for me abouot this scene is how he never stops smiling once he started to talk; no, not smirk; no sarcastic words; just pure smile, full of happiness. And his eye, oh my god, so, so soft and happy! :wub:

How many times did I use the word happy for this scene? A happy So = a happy Blue.

20:45  King Taejo comes to visit the Princes

Random observation: So’s dress is less dark now; it matches with the other princes; he is one of them now, almost.

He wants to give So some land,

But So doesn’t care for land or the income from it. He asks for Soo, shocking everyone – even Captain BA. Maybe BA didn’t think that So would be that forward?

The king grants So’s wish and promotes Soo as a senior court lady. And So is Happy!!! Snake Wook fumes silently.

<<<does this only mean platonically???>>>

When it comes to the relationship between men and women, did the word “platonically” even exist in those days? So, I think not. Not everyone waits like So for permission, I'd presume.

The King also informs them there is to be a marriage. Eun & Soon Deok.

“You should have in-laws and do your part as a royal family member” advises the king to Eun.

Random observation: Why nobody considered a marriage for So yet? The Kangs should have arranged for one, right? They may not like him and tried to kill him before, but isn’t he their only heir? Shouldn’t they have tried to control him through marriage also? Even now, why didn’t the King look for a bride for So yet? confused onion head

Eun tries to refuse  and says he would rather die.

observation: It should be noted that even the coward Eun refuses to marry and speak out his mind very bravely in front of the king, unlike some other educated, scholarly people who “wait” indefinitely for the opportunity to come knocking their door to take actions – just sighing or looking from afar or giving false promises doesn’t solve problems, you know. snakes-on-aplane-smiley.gif?1292867675<_<

Eun loses his marbles….literally.

Is that a letter, a love letter perhaps, that fell from Eun’s sleeve?

25:50 Soo  is so excited to see Wook.

So according to snake Wook, since Eun is getting married a court lady will be not be released. She’s disappointed but to comfort snake Wook, tells that she has been worried about leaving CLO alone, and tries to be upbeat about the whole thing. Um.. Okay…:mellow:

Wook tells her he loves her.  She hugs him back. <<<but she doesn't say it back.  Hmmmmm>>>

Exactly! *Blue tries not to think about the other declaration of love and the reply to it and fails get out crazy rabbit*

30:00 CLO is teaching Soo how to make teas.

Random observation: CLO has pots and stuff in her room – is she teaching classes to Soo at night also? Or are they experimenting?

To be continued in the next post.

• Like 5

FANGIRLING Observations (which might be inappropriate for this thread) and PIC SPAM and definitely-not-a-review-thingy of MLSHR – Episode 9 - Part 2

31:40 Goryeo Spa Time again!

Soo gives tips to So to apply makeup properly. Look at his eyes – so much affection in them; he looks like he wouldn’t even blink if it’s possible. She even gives him the recipe for the makeup. He asks her whether it’s a hassle to “help” him; he simply could have ordered her to do it every day, instead he uses the word “help”.

Random observation: Soo says that men often put makeup in Goryeo – oh! 

Soo it too calm and subdued, So notices it right away. “Why have you become so different?” asks So. Oh, his voice; so playful, caring and cute! :wub:He wants her real self back and there’s so much affection in his smile.:wub:

She answers him saying that she has been immature and she’ll be more careful from now on. So she has decided to follow for CLO’s advice. Does this mean there will be no more spunky Soo? Soo leaves him – Argh! Why does he have to smile so affectionately at her even after she’s gone? Even CLO notices it.

33:31 Beautiful trees, beautiful dancing Idol, beautiful Baek Ah playing an instrument.

Random observation: is that enough for all of them to share and eat - the bag/ pouch looks so small? WH smiles at his action. She calls him “money insect” – is it an upgrade from just being called an insect?

36:27 Soo, wearing the better robes like CLO, gets dragged to Eun by Soon Deok.

Random observation: Soo is wearing her senior court lady uniform. Why wasn’t she wearing it before when she was applying makeup to So?confused onion head

He asks Soo to be his second wife. She says no. She won’t share her husband with others.

Soo says “I don’t want to grow old while waiting him to come to me.” shock2 onion head Soo does wait for So to come to her in her final days, but doesn’t So also have to yearn for her for almost 25 long years all alone, knowing she’ll never come?desperate2 onion head

42:27 Ahh….the royal wedding!

Isn’t it sad how Eun was forced into marriage? Not only the women, even the men had no free will.

The couple is surrounded by all the Princes and all the gifts.

Random observation: Is it just me or, I felt like this particular hairstyle doesn’t suit So. I just wish they had a different hairstyle for him – just like his usual one, you know, in which he looks absolutely dashing.

Spoiler

vpGl6lz.gif

While everyone else gives expensive materialistic things as wedding gifts, So opts for a tree which will bloom flowers and bear fruits. Oh my Sweet So! Remember his only friend Pat Pat when he was living with the Kangs? Trees are special for him; they benefit you while never betraying you. Did he miss his Pat Pat in that moment? He is so considerate too, while other’s gifts can be used only for a short time, his gift is long termed – in a way eternal, just like his love.:wub:

Random observation: What about Jung and BA’s gifts? Or did I fail to notice it?

Soo also observes them with a smile. And BOOM, she gets her distorted vision of a laughing So killing Eun and a dead SD and gets scared.

Spoiler

4UqNrAE.png

So notices her and is confused of her reaction (this is the 2nd time, isn’t it?). Snake Wook also notices this and comes after her when she runs away.

NOW she warns snake Wook to be careful of So. She warns that if they try to stop him they’d all die. She wants to leave the palace and snake Wook promises he’ll do that for her.

45:29 Eun   is being a little biotch. He won’t share the bed.

Random observation:  Isn’t it uncomfortable to sleep with that sangtugwan/ headdress? Doesn’t it hurt? Wouldn’t they want to change their robes/ dress to a more comfortable one?

48:00 Wook  repeats Soo’s warnings and tries to figure them out.

Snake Wook thinks deeply about what Soo said earlier. Wouldn’t he want to question why she said that? Or how she knows that So shouldn’t be stopped? Why didn’t he ask any of those questions? Is it because he has already decided in his mind that he should be wary of So as YH mentioned? Is this why he’s not questioning Soo’s statement?

48:20 King Taejo  meets with So & Yo. 

Spoiler

3f3iYv3.gif

Random observation: shock2 onion head what are those new double sided apron like thing both Yo and So wearing? It even has two different designs on it? I give up!!!head crazy rabbit

Yo is demoted to be in charge of the grain storehouses. Ooh the military supply which Yo was in charge of is assigned to So – So gets a promotion resulting in a furious Yo. Is the king pitting the brothers against each other? Surely he would know that their relationship is already “unpleasant”?

JiMong tells Yo he needs to find his place in the world and stop yearning for what is not his.  He won’t.

Yo implies that his place in the world will be the throne.

50:20 Queen Yoo and her 3 sons have dinner.

So is invited to a family dinner with his “mother” and brothers. Everyone is smiling at him – even EQ Yoo and Yo. Nothing good is going to come out of it.

“How nice is it to see your bare face” EQ Yoo says casually. whaaat1 onion head “You now have the king’s trust, I’m proud of you” she continues. How dare she? And says “Let’s forget the past” LET’S FORGET THE PAST??!!! get out crazy rabbit

There’s not even a trace of smile in So’s face, only confusion. The only smile he gives is towards Jung who is excited about having a meal with So for the first time.

Yo and EQ Yoo keep on repeating “Let’s forget the past”.

So eats very politely as if eating with strangers. When his “mother” serves him a piece of meat mentioning he liked it before, he is so shocked he chokes on his food.

Spoiler

Random observation: JG’s fingers and nails are so pretty. :wub:

I like that there’s no BGM; only silence – very awkward silence.

So is less tense by the time dinner is finished. The talk starts nice: Yo tells him to learn from the CPM and adds that the two of them will have chances to be alone. So catches on quickly. His eyes and that disappointed smile and that sigh!!! He understands immediately that they want to use him. Unlike Yo, EQ Yoo bluntly tells So to kill CPM. “It wouldn’t be the first time you’ve killed someone for me”, she says with a satisfied smile. “Will you do it?” she asks in such a caring and kind voice, as if she’s asking a child. Idiot Jung still thinks that this is a joke.

KrubJQw.png

Spoiler

jlfbUyY.gif

X249CNG.png

So says he’ll do it if she really wants it in a calm voice; but with a condition – he will be the king. Yoo’s calm demeanor is shattered with those words. When Yo tries to belittle So, he answers back right away.

So forces out a laugh, but his eyes are so hard. He eggs on EQ Yoo with his taunting voice and words.

His cruel “mother” tries to break his spirit, confidence, heart; everything. She even says that he was manipulated by his father: they used him only because he could be sacrificed instead of CPM if there was no rain; she tells him he has no value; that he is expendable.

So says he was not used by the king in a barely controlled voice; he will not break down in front of her however much she hurts him. “You should just eat with your family. Don’t call me in here again” he tells her. They are not his family anymore; he doesn’t want them; he cuts ties with them first.

I cannot not say this: the switching of facial expressions within a few seconds; from the forced laugh with hard eyes to barely concealed anger; that eyebrow lift; the trembling of only a part of his upper lip; how does JG do all these things so perfectly in a very small amount of time?

Jung cannot believe what he just witnessed.  <<<I thought he would become a BIG ally of So from now on….NOT.>>>

It’s because Jung is an idiot.

55:50  So…is hurt…and calls himself foolish.

So’s false bravado is gone; he can’t walk anymore – he doesn’t have any strength left. He needs a support. He can’t lie to himself: he expected more from his own family; there was a tiny hope in his heart which his “mother” so cruelly extinguished.

Spoiler

1QTpLW9.png

Jw1nGJF.png

UDNUWfU.png

He goes in search of his support. But she’s not visible. Even looking at her residence is enough to make him feel a bit better and smile a tiny smile. He goes away very reluctantly without disturbing her.

Soo feels suffocated and goes to the pond. Is something wrong with her heart? I wonder..get out crazy rabbit

So finds her there as it is his spot. He calls out for her. She gets scared and tries to run away. He hugs her from back not knowing her thoughts. He just wants her to stay still for a moment. He needs her to stay with him as he needs to rest. He needs her support to get his strength back.

Spoiler

OLB6N0O.gif

WtK7mHB.gif

O67OCyf.gif

T17MHjn.png

He doesn’t understand her when she says she’s afraid of him. Remember, when she said she’s not scared of him? He remembers it too. His confusion shows in his face – his eyes, lips, everything. Even his words falter.

He is even more confused when she talks about “changing things”. “You will ruin everything in the end. Go away.” She breaks his heart. He cannot bear it.

Spoiler

5errOyq.gif

Spq1sl6.gif

zaUCNbi.gif

CbVOFOE.gif

B74foGr.gif

“Don’t push me away. Don’t tell me to leave. Don’t tell me that I bring misfortune and that I’m an animal” he begs her in an anguished voice. He is reminded of his mother’s cruel words again. The one person who he thinks would understand him, who called him a good person, who he regards as his strength, who he considers his person, is rejecting him; she is shattering his heart – just like his mother.

He completely loses it when she says that she is not his person.

“Without my permission you cannot leave me; you cannot die either” he commands to her.

Spoiler

0gi5Rae.gif

n8NatV3.png

Atnj4b1.gif

shock2 onion head

Spoiler

Again, I refuse to talk about how this particular statement relates to the last 2 episodes! get out crazy rabbit Besides, isn’t this the first time he really orders her something since meeting her?

And he kisses her forcefully, without her permission.

Spoiler

yrFK93x.gif

N9IeU6T.gif

*Image and gif credit to original uploaders.

As always, I couldn't have done this without the awesome emoji review of the lovely @pixelsticks love you crazy rabbit

• Like 4

FANGIRLING Observations (which might be inappropriate for this thread) and PIC SPAM and definitely-not-a-review-thingy of MLSHR – Episode 9 - Part 1

Finally!!!!! :D

A proud BA informs others that they must not treat So carelessly anymore.

and I am proud of BA! my lovely boy... always supporting So

People rejoice and thank So for saving them. He has such a soft look in his eyes when he realizes that finally, finally he is being accepted and appreciated.:wub:

It breaks my heart... to see my puppy happy for receiving something that their brother always had... and we know he deserved way more than his brothers, being so smart, so capable... if only he didn´t have a crazy/evil mother... 

So looks majestic. :wub:

He's like an angel... his beauty almost blinds me... and yes he looks majestic as well :wub:

Random observation: Snake Wook says after Soo confirms that she is the one who covered So’s scar, “You can get into trouble for touching the face of a prince”. Just how many times have Soo touched So and his face in the last episode alone? And So allowed it too!

You're so right! if only the snake knew!! and not only his face... she's was confortable with him now that she touches him every now and then... and what about those sexy horse rides? so much touching.. keke

Random observation: Snake Wook is wearing that apron like thing too!

Seriously we need to know about the apron outfit soon!

It should be noted that snake Wook starts to suspect and sees So as a threat even without Soo revealing anything – she never told him to be careful of So directly.

The Snake came out because it was always there... i think the drama wanted us to believe that Soo changed everything, to me it was only YH and Wook trying to blame someone else and not themselves... 

Soo walks dejectedly as if the weight of the world is on her shoulders and is suddenly pulled into an embrace!!! of a blissful Sweet So.:wub: The first intentional hug from So! Look how happy he is when he looks at her – that sweet smile!:wub:

How many times did i replay that hug??? can´t answer... So is so sweet and gentlemanlike in this scene... sadly Soo drove me crazy...

Soo is scared and this makes So very confused of her reaction. The way he says “It’s me” as an explanation!! It’s just him – her friend So – why is she screaming like she saw a ghost; of course he is confused.

She hastily explains her reaction and continues to look very nervous. So smiles at her fumbling for words – he SMILES at her. He asks whether he asked for any explanations and says she doesn’t need to be sorry. He continues to say “I’m sorry” – he says he is SORRY!!

Remember, when he told her that if he were to say sorry to her, he’d have to kill her? It was his reply when she demanded an apology. Remember? Now even without her asking for it he says “sorry”, with a SMILE – oh my heart! My sweet, sweet So.:wub:

Oh MY HEART!!! my heart is so full right now... 

Random observation: If the king didn’t look at him for 15 years, when did the “accident” happen? How old is So now? He came to Songak when he was 17, right?confused onion head

I was wondering the same thing... because little So seems at least 4 or 5 years old

When Soo advises him to control his anger and not kill anyone, So replies “Gosh, you and your lectures!”

We're getting very close to the third time he said it... and it kills me just to think of it... especially when he loved so much being lectured by Soo... because he thinks it's because she cares for him and is worried about him... 

How many times did I use the word happy for this scene? A happy So = a happy Blue.

But you know as much as So is happy i can´t be happy in this scene, first because So happiness is based on his confidence that Soo is his friend and she trust him... and second because it's really sad that only now his father spoke to him with some kind of affection... as he smiled i cried... because i will said it again: he deserved better... 

observation: It should be noted that even the coward Eun refuses to marry and speak out his mind very bravely in front of the king, unlike some other educated, scholarly people who “wait” indefinitely for the opportunity to come knocking their door to take actions – just sighing or looking from afar or giving false promises doesn’t solve problems, you know. 

You're right! that was so brave of little Eun... but i can´t pity him because SD is so awesome...

Random observation: Soo says that men often put makeup in Goryeo – oh! 

Well at least Yo does it!!!

Random observation: Is it just me or, I felt like this particular hairstyle doesn’t suit So. I just wish they had a different hairstyle for him – just like his usual one, you know, in which he looks absolutely dashing.

I like the hairstyle... although i think he does look a little thin and tired...

Random observation: What about Jung and BA’s gifts? Or did I fail to notice it?

edited off for sure... as most of the things in this drama

Random observation: shock2 onion head what are those new double sided apron like thing both Yo and So wearing? It even has two different designs on it? I give up!!!head crazy rabbit

Please don´t... i never notice about the other princes outfits... i'm counting on you!

So says he was not used by the king in a barely controlled voice; he will not break down in front of her however much she hurts him. “You should just eat with your family. Don’t call me in here again” he tells her. They are not his family anymore; he doesn’t want them; he cuts ties with them first.

Bu we know too well he's no cutting ties... sadly he cared about his mother and brothers until the bitter end...

I cannot not say this: the switching of facial expressions within a few seconds; from the forced laugh with hard eyes to barely concealed anger; that eyebrow lift; the trembling of only a part of his upper lip; how does JG do all these things so perfectly in a very small amount of time?

Perfectly said... as always

It’s because Jung is an idiot.

Perfectly said again... as always

Soo feels suffocated and goes to the pond. Is something wrong with her heart? I wonder..get out crazy rabbit

I think So... and it's not the first time, remember when she was going to the palace to marry the king...

He doesn’t understand her when she says she’s afraid of him. Remember, when she said she’s not scared of him? He remembers it too. His confusion shows in his face – his eyes, lips, everything. Even his words falter.

He is even more confused when she talks about “changing things”. “You will ruin everything in the end. Go away.” She breaks his heart. He cannot bear it.

I cannot bear it... i think her words wounded him far more than his evil mother's. When he was so low, Soo didn´t help him but step on him to make him go deeper in dispair...

“Don’t push me away. Don’t tell me to leave. Don’t tell me that I bring misfortune and that I’m an animal” he begs her in an anguished voice. He is reminded of his mother’s cruel words again. The one person who he thinks would understand him, who called him a good person, who he regards as his strength, who he considers his person, is rejecting him; she is shattering his heart – just like his mother.

He completely loses it when she says that she is not his person.

“Without my permission you cannot leave me; you cannot die either” he commands to her.

And he kisses her forcefully, without her permission.

This scene kills me everytime... i'm completely on So's side... sometimes i must force to remember that there is a dark side of him... that he's a killer... that he's ruthless... but the thrut is that i also love that part of him. I can see the hurt puppy and the dangerous wolfe in him... and that contrast is what made his character epic! 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

BAMF Gwangjong

I'm tempted to make this a shirt....

He has such a soft look in his eyes when he realizes that finally, finally he is being accepted and appreciated.:wub:

It is a gentle moment...such a juxtaposition of all that anger from the earlier episodes. 

8 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Hahaha.  Yes.  But instead of teasing her with that...he is super gentle.  Notice I keep saying gentle... He was gentle up until....

He says this to her for the second time, doesn't he?

Yes and again....during Episode 11...FAVE SCENE EVER!!  I don't know how many times I watched that one. 

Random observation: Why nobody considered a marriage for So yet? The Kangs should have arranged for one, right? They may not like him and tried to kill him before, but isn’t he their only heir? Shouldn’t they have tried to control him through marriage also? Even now, why didn’t the King look for a bride for So yet? confused onion head

Good question.  Was he considered undesirable/unmarriageable because of the scar?

observation: It should be noted that even the coward Eun refuses to marry and speak out his mind very bravely in front of the king, unlike some other educated, scholarly people who “wait” indefinitely for the opportunity to come knocking their door to take actions – just sighing or looking from afar or giving false promises doesn’t solve problems, you know. snakes-on-aplane-smiley.gif?1292867675

BWAAAA!!!devil smile red fox

“Why have you become so different?” asks So. Oh, his voice; so playful, caring and cute! :wub:He wants her real self back and there’s so much affection in his smile.:wub:

Me too!  I want Go Ha Jin back in my Hae Soo. 

Why wasn’t she wearing it before when she was applying makeup to So?confused onion head

Because it hadn't been sewn yet. ^_^  Or more likely because all the Goryeo Spa scenes were filmed at one time. But wait...is So wearing the same clothes both times??

Is it just me or, I felt like this particular hairstyle doesn’t suit So.

It's you.  I LIKED it! :tongue: the lighting in this scene isn't the best for him. 

This....I adore!

41 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Seriously we need to know about the apron outfit soon!

If only we knew a costume designer!!

I'm trying to work on 10.  Episode 11 & 12 & 13 might be a bit delayed due to the upcoming Holidays (and my other commitments).

And I'm putting this in here.  

• Like 3

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I'm trying to work on 10.  Episode 11 & 12 & 13 might be a bit delayed due to the upcoming Holidays (and my other commitments).

Since you brought out the topic... could you, @antoniaclamens and @bluelilac1214 consider the idea of doing a little break in the re watching of MLSHR during the upcoming Holidays ? So maybe I could try to reach you during the Holidays and start again the review with you from the beginning of 2018 :ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Since you brought out the topic... could you, @antoniaclamens and @bluelilac1214 consider the idea of doing a little break in the re watching of MLSHR during the upcoming Holidays ? So maybe I could try to reach you during the Holidays and start again the review with you from the beginning of 2018 :ph34r::ph34r:

OOOHHHHHH......we could GET YOU back/responding/reviewing??? wow1 onion head :wub:

That's fully acceptable to me.  It would probably help me out a lot. 

BUT

we cannot shirk and just let it die.  And that is my fear.  I was afraid the re(take) would die a slow death since we had to move it over here. And if we stop for a few weeks...will we have the energy to start again?  What will be our Red Ginseng? 

If only they would have posed for a group photo!!!

• Like 4

On 12/11/2017 at 7:56 AM, tudorrose said:

I noticed this while scrolling down the page:

Very sad but very sexy.

This is one of my favourite scenes; very intimate. So looks so vulnerable here. And it's all about JG's eyes and how he expresses his feelings through them. :wub:

14 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

and not only his face... she's was confortable with him now that she touches him every now and then... and what about those sexy horse rides? so much touching..

panda 29 Every single thing you said - she is more comfortable with him than snake Wook. Who knew horse rides or even applying makeup could be sexy? 

The Snake came out because it was always there... i think the drama wanted us to believe that Soo changed everything, to me it was only YH and Wook trying to blame someone else and not themselves... 

THISSSS!

Bu we know too well he's no cutting ties... sadly he cared about his mother and brothers until the bitter end...

Because he has such a good heart, full of love... 

I cannot bear it... i think her words wounded him far more than his evil mother's. When he was so low, Soo didn´t help him but step on him to make him go deeper in dispair...

Exactly, because Soo is supposed to be his person... :tears:

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:
22 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

BAMF Gwangjong

I'm tempted to make this a shirt....

You should, along with Wang So, BAMF Gwangjong and JG socks! :D

Yes and again....during Episode 11...FAVE SCENE EVER!!  I don't know how many times I watched that one. 

That scene in ep 11 is pure LOVE! 

Was he considered undesirable/unmarriageable because of the scar?

Probably. But he was a prince and adopted to a powerful clan, so the scar shouldn't matter, right? If it was arranged, then it would have been for political reasons only; they probably wouldn't have cared about his face. Maybe.

But wait...is So wearing the same clothes both times??

No, he wasn't. They are different.

21 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

This....I adore

And I adore JG. love you crazy rabbit

@glassnokamen is going to join us in reviewing and fangirling? *Because Blue Fangirls, doesn't review*

@pixelsticks What you said is true and I don't want to stop doing this either. But it might be hard for you guys during the holidays. We need a plan/ schedule; it might help us continue. @antoniaclamens What do you think?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@pixelsticks @bluelilac1214 @glassnokamen about puting on hold the "Watch, Review and/or Fangirl, Comment" episodes during the holidays, i'm ok if everyone agrees... because it's no use if some of us can´t do it, plus it would be great to have glass catching up and joining us... but, BUT i'm afraid that  if we stop we won´t continue... i'm not talking about me... but i know some of you need super strenght (or red ginseng?) to watch the sad episodes... and we know too well that everything goes downhill after episode 11 and we are going to stop at episode 10! So if you promise me we all will continue in january i'm ok... let's just set a date

8 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

If only they would have posed for a group photo!!!

I was just about to post their insta posts... but i like better the collage one you posted!

As we don´t have a new group photo, how about an old one?

1478934741_scarlet-heart-ryeo.jpg

(image credit to uploader)

Probably. But he was a prince and adopted to a powerful clan, so the scar shouldn't matter, right? If it was arranged, then it would have been for political reasons only; they probably wouldn't have cared about his face. Maybe.

Yesss. remember he was one of the candidates to marriage SD (even if he had the sacr covered) i think they won´t want to marry him because he could gain some power thanks to his wife...

And I adore JG. love you crazy rabbit

Me too :heart:

BTW i could have just said "agree" with every single thing you said!!! you're always so right when fangirling!!!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

You should, along with Wang So, BAMF Gwangjong and JG socks! :D

You know I wanna!

We need a plan/ schedule; it might help us continue.

&

4 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

So if you promise me we all will continue in january i'm ok... let's just set a date

I promise!! What is a good date for you to join us @glassnokamen ??

Us girls need to gather and watch....like the MLSHR girls...but when????

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

I promise!! What is a good date for you to join us @glassnokamen ??

I'll be on holiday starting from 23th december to 7th january, so I'll have a lot of time to re(take) MLSHR.

So... could we start again on the week of 8th january, after all the holidays? Or it's too far?

Or... if you prefer, you can go on re(taking), but maybe 1 ep every "two weeks" :tongue: , so you, toniaclamens and @bluelilac1214don't have to stop completely and I should reach you the same :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Or... if you prefer, you can go on re(taking), but maybe 1 ep every "two weeks"

I like this option better than completely stopping it. Let's do 1 ep every "two weeks" :wink: if it's okay with you girls.

10 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Us girls need to gather and watch...

How would it be if we really gather at one place and watch MLSHR together? I wonder...

On 12/12/2017 at 8:06 AM, antoniaclamens said:

because i will said it again: he deserved better... 

I don't know how I missed saying this before: So deserves better; he deserves the whole world!!!

• Like 3

I like this option better than completely stopping it. Let's do 1 ep every "two weeks" :wink: if it's okay with you girls.

I could do this.  But I also will be away Late December to Early Jan 8th.  Let's say Episode 10 this week. And then try Episode 11 on the 27th.  That one may be hard for me but I will do my best.  And then Episode 12 on Jan 10th?  Or should we delay 11 to the 10th...Since it is MY ALL TIME FAVE EPISODE!!! And I want to give it it's due! 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Totally forgot about that picture... it's awesome.. thanks for reposting. i can´t imagine what would be like to watch the drama together...

I don't know how I missed saying this before: So deserves better; he deserves the whole world!!!

He deserves the world and some more!!!

@glassnokamen @pixelsticks @bluelilac1214 i will have to work as always during the holidays then for me weeks will be the same... only the weekends will get busier i guess... so i will go with the flow... i've already watched episode 10 and i'm planning to do my review tomorrow ... as pixel said episode 11 is my fave episode so i  don´t wanna wait so long to watch it but at the same time i don´t want it to be neglected or doing in a rush because we are busy... now i'm a mess... as i'll repeat again i will go with the flow...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

NOTE:  These RECAPS/REACTIONS can be filled with spoilers/grammatical errors/snark...since I've already watched MLSHR numerous times. Read at your own risk!

MLSHR Episode 10- Dramafever’s Directors Cut

Or in other words

“That girl is POISON” – Bell Biv Devoe

Pixelistic Re(Take) Ramblings - Spoilers ahead!

• We start with Wang So fan smiley painfully/selfishly telling Hae Soo…”you are completely mine.”Ym40mZI.png furious-smiley.gif?1292867601 She is NOT ready to hear that yet over-react-smiley.gif?1292867649<<<even though 1000’s of LJG fangirls are>>>
  • And he goes for the kiss.  <<<hey notice the many camera angles shown before he succeeds in placing his lips on hers>>> He is passionate.  He kisses but then he pulls back and notices she is not responding in kind, her hands are closed, she looks scared….he looks devastated. oh-smiley.gif?1292867648With one tear on Hae Soo’s face…he grabs her hand and whisks her away onhourse2-smiley.gif?1292867620 horseback. But not before Jung sees.
  • 2:30 And Jung goes and tattles to snakes-on-aplane-smiley.gif?1292867675Wook.  <<<damn himkicked-out-smiley.gif?1292867628>>>  They are both worried about what will happen to Hae Soo when she returns. <<what they want to do to So...hit1-smiley.gif?1292867618>>>
  • 3:54 Pretty music, pretty close-ups, pretty beach. OMG.  Did Wang So just offer to leave with her? flirty4-smiley.gif?1292867596Look at him look at her???  dDhqei7.png<<<Pixel wished Soo had better facial reactions here, or some better lines...but with rewatch…it’s a bit better>>>  Soo wants him to live a happy life…flirty2-smiley.gif?1292867595he says…” as long as you are with me.” She says she won’t leave, so he says he won’t either.  flower3-smiley.gif?1292867598She admits she has feelings for another.kick-me-smiley.gif?1292867628<<<< vkimJVh.png >>> He guesses BA. laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631<<<that stupid boy>>> And then says some things that a modern girl might not actually like hearing. <<hahahaignore-smiley.gif?1292867624 >>> He gives her the hairpiece, and tells her she can throw it away if she wants. <<<huh??huh-smiley.gif?1292867621 Can someone explain his motivation here>>>
  • 8:44 Horseback cowboy 1 smiley ride to the Palace!!  Gosh he loves to stare at her.teehee2-smiley.gif?1292867687 Here come Wookie & Jung. waiting1-smiley.gif?1292867695Wook wants to take Soo back but So refuses.  He rightly claims that she is his <<<I mean, didn’t King Taejo say so??victory1-smiley.gif?1292867694>>> but Wook doesn’t like it. Says it will be a problem.  argue-smiley-face.gif?1302011307<<<ok…why??? Isn’t she his???>>> To diffuse it all, Soo says she will return with the 4th Prince. <<<someone explain to me So’s face right after she says it>>> Jung is all worried.  Wook starts with the empty threats again. annoyed-smiley-face.gif?1302011306
  • 11:00 CLO lady teapotis looking for Hae Soo <<<in the gardens…hehee>>> She’s none too happybad-mood-smiley-face.gif?1302011308 that Hae Soo has won the Prince’s heart.  She tells her to stop being kind to him. <<<WHAT, why CLO??>>> She thinks that Wang So’s fervor for Soo will die down.  <<<ya rightblow-smiley-face.gif?1302011314>>>
  • 12:50 Yocrazy monkey 008 is practicing archery. He’s good at hitting the target. Wook is not. <<<hahaha expected>>>  What is the target? bow smileyYo basically asks Wook to join him in defeating So. Wook Snake on emojidex 1.0.34 redirects his aim…and hits the target.  <<<Uh oh, the snake is slithering some morechair-smiley-face.gif?1302011327>>>
  • 15:44 Yo passes Yeon Hwa and tell her to plan while he is away.  She wishes him a safe trip.<<<ummm are you now back on his side?? boff-smiley-face.gif?1302011321Or was this a plan between you both to grab Wook>>>
  • 16:31 Wook & Soo romantic-din-smiley.gif?1292867663 are on a date at the Watering Hole. He’s jealous that Soroll-eye-smiley.gif?1292867663 just does what he would like to do. <<<how is CLO confuse teapotallowing THIS MEETING to go on??? And not complain about it???>>> Wook asks for her hand in marriage.  Soo actually has all these thoughts in her head to convince herself to say yes,hehe onion head instead of just saying it. FINALLY!!  CLO arrives.
  • 20:30 Now even CLO shy teapotwants Soo!  To leave the Damiwon and go to her hometown.  CLO doesn’t want her to trust either the 8th Prince or the 4th Prince. hot teapot Soo tells CLO she wants Wook but then we see her staring at the hairpiece from So….tv baby 25<<<hhmmmm>>>
  • 23:15 So is waiting for Soo. smile-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774078He came to make sure she was ok. He goes to leave, but she invites him in.yes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774081
  • 23:53 Goryeo Spa Time!! Hae Soo puts on So’s crazy monkey 114makeup and she also puts him in the FRIEND Zone! close-door-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774068He’s not having it.in-love-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073But he’s not forcing it either. He says he will wait for her permission <<poor guy doesn’t know how long THAT will behang-in-smiley.gif?1292867613.  Hang in there So>>>
  • 26:11 Now it’s Jung’s turn. headache soldier babyHe blames a lot on So but Soo is smart enough to point out how Jung should be thinking. They both miss the happy past <<<so do I…so do I>>>
  • 27:45 Wookie tells his mother & Sister his plans to marry Soo <<<cuckoo smiley>>> . Yeon Hwaprincess-smiley.gif?1292867657 is none too thrilled. rabbit3-smiley.gif?1292867660Poor Queen Hwangbo…her kids are going rogue!tv baby 31
  • 30:25 Yeon Hwa takes her angry self to the destroyerblowup-smiley-face.gif?1302011314….Queen Yoo.  And tells her a “fun story” aka joins forces with her  <<<vkimJVh.pngthat stupid girl>>>
  • 31:10 BaekAh search leaf spies on that idol again. And they bicker.
  • 33:00 Queen Yoo meets with Won and the Ministerbabies smiley . They are implementing nefarious plans to implicate So.
  • 33:45 BaekAh wants some information. big brother smiley He starts by asking So about CPM but gets to the nitty gritty and asks why he took Soo. So admits it was a mistake. big smile1 smileyYou & Soo are all I have in this world.” <<<awwww>>> JiMong breaks up the bonding time with news of treachery with CPM’s family.  People are calling for the CP to be removed.
  • 35:10 judge-smiley.gif?1292867628Meeting with the King.king-smiley-face.gif?1302011383 The Minister of the Left grrr-smiley-face.gif?1302011374 tells the court about Moo’s family stealing money.  He asks for CPM to step down.  King Taejo rule-smiley-face.gif?1302011418 plays into his hand and asks who shall take his place. The Ministers request the 4th Prince. Poor CPM.  He seems sad.saddest-smiley-face.gif?1302011418
  • 37:30 Enter Won (the other SNAKEalien2-smiley-face.gif?1302011302).  He plants the bad info into Moo’s head that So is behind all this bad information. 
  • 38:00  King Taejorule-smiley-face.gif?1302011418 asks So to return to Shinju. He knows Queen Yoo is behind this latest plot but he is making So be the fall guy.what-smiley.gif?1292867699 Even Moo won’t look at So in the eyes. Another awful Palace lesson to be learned.wedgietariant-smiley.gif?1292867698
  • 39:50 Some court ladies are arranging a plan put into place by Yeon Hwa. She wants to frame Soo with poison.  She asks the court lady NOT to tell Queen Yoo….wicked-smiley.gif?1292867700well she does tell her.
  • 40:30 So enters his mother’s room.  She’s all evilly gorgeous. voodoodoll-smiley.gif?1292867695He yells at her to leave him alone. She says…”didn’t you want to be King?  I’m making it happen…biotch.”  He knows she is not planning this latest coup to actually put him in the seat (for his benefit) and says he will do whatever he can to mess it up.  She tells him she does want him there, since he promised to not kill his brothers. And to do so…only CPM and a court lady will die.  <<<Queen Yoo's plans = wc1-smiley.gif?1292867697>>>
  • 43:00 JiMong quickly sees that CPM’s star is fading. <<<uh oh>>>sweet-dreams-smiley.gif?1292867685
  • 43:20 That Idol Woo Hee and the Minister of the Left are taking about Regicide. sword-man-smiley.gif?1292867686She pulls a knife. <<<damn girl, she’s ready to kill>>> Enter BaekAh so the conniving couple stop. BaekAh’s determined to get her near him. radish-smiley.gif?1292867660 He shows her the talisman.
  • 45:11 Wookie visits Lady Hae's gravesite to thank her for suggesting <<<rub it in again>>> that he will love Hae Soo.pfft2-smiley.gif?1292867652
  • 45:43 Double 9th Festival aka Family GAME night!  kumbaya-smiley.gif?1292867630<<<OK that dice looks fun….I want one>>> The Wang Family are playing games and bonding…at least it looks so on the surface. CPM knight2-smiley.gif?1292867630is not feeling well and the Kingrule-smiley-face.gif?1302011418 requests Chrysanthemum tea for him.  <<<uh oh>>> So looks nervous.
  • 49:08 Soo is making the tea. The evil court lady is making up having a headache so that Soo will serve it. <<<how did CLO not know she had some devious little helpers in her staff?>>>
  • 49:45 THE Newlyweds!!  Eun rioter-smiley.gif?1292867662 is still being a little biotch.  Dismissing Hae Soo. Tantruming. taz-smiley-face.gif?1302011431Even Soon Duk is cranky today.out-smiley.gif?1292867649
  • 51:45 Soo’s LONG WALK TO ETERNITY shark-attack-smiley.gif?1292867670 <<little does she know, that girl HAS poison>>>
  • 52:29 WookSnake on Samsung Galaxy S8 (April 2017) briefly thinks about talking to the King <<<and as you would guess he doesn’t...this is Wook.spya-smiley.gif?1292867680..everytime he want to speak up>>> So fan smiley does though. <<<no fear for him>>>  He asks if he can speak to Crown Prince Moo. knight2-smiley.gif?1292867630 The Queen is like WTF…ok…lets see how this goes. sumo2-smiley.gif?1292867682But then So sees Soo is the lady delivering the tea. speechless-smiley.gif?1292867679<<<Love the stares between So and Queen Yoo, black wings smileyhate the smirk on Yeon Hwa’s face>>>  3xGTTLr.pngThis ^^^^^ is the "Wow...my mother REALLY is an EVIL biotch" face.
  • So tells CPM he knows he has caused him troubles so he wants CPM to give 3 drinks to him. pya-smiley.gif?1292867658 <<<ooohhh lookie the evil ladies be surprised>>>  And watch Soo hand So the cup.  So drops it, thinking the poison was in that cup.  A new cup is secured and Wang So drinks to CPM’s longevity. drink-nl-smiley-face.gif?1302011346The next cup is to drink to CPM’s fortune. But before he can drink it, So knows something is wrong. eek-smiley-face.gif?1302011348<<<ahh the music…urrgh the damnhorse-smiley-face.gif?1302011379 evil ladies who planned this>>> He knows he is poisoned. hmmm-smiley-face.gif?1302011378 He pauses, but acts as if nothing is wrong. The Queen looks so happy in her little evil victory. Don’t underestimate this blowup-smiley-face.gif?1302011314 destroyer! Wang So is shaken but he finishes what he set out to do. crazy monkey 091 Drink the poison that Hae Soo served him. <<<wait…that sly look from the Kingrule-smiley-face.gif?1302011418 …did he know the tea is poisoned??? Why does he NEVER stop the shenanigans of his wife?crazy monkey 170>>> CPM is so touched that he asks the King to allow So to stay.  thumb up lupineSoo leaves.  A weakening So also asks to leave. <<<I’m scared to death…tv baby 31but then again…there are 10 more episodes so HE CANNOT DIEtv baby 40>>>   Best dramatic "RunWay" walk ever!! So, in excruciating pain, neck bulging, blood spilling from his mouth struggles to keep composed and leave.sweating leaf  <<<JG's acting here is daebak/supreme!>>>
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • <<<ARRGHGHHGHG I DETEST that Queen YOO. I detest Yeon Hwa.  I’m confounded by Hae Soo & CLO. That Girl is POISON!!! Which one??? Maybe all!?! >>>sad leaf

P.S.  Hahaha

need-more-smiles-smiley.gif?1292867641

• Like 4
  • LOL 1