[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

You mean to tell me there is no worthy man in Poland?  

There are many, just none of them is "mine". :wink:

11 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Can we elaborate a bit about his voice?

Go ahead.....serenade onion headpurrrrrrrrr

It's so sexy... I don't know how Soo managed to say "no" when she's being "attacked" by his voice, his appearance and his behaviour.

His low tone... almost murmuring... serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

although I think they are all jammed with BB

What's bbs?

And fake lightsabers. 

Will do. It will last longer but what a satisfaction...

There should be a KDrama based on a fellowship like this...

I know who'd be perfect as beautiful elf-warrior. ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

(As long as said elf is the leading character.)

9 hours ago, zakz said:

The contrast of his Orange clothes brightens the day.warms your heart. His so open and honest. And I have that gif where he pulls her against him... That trademark So Soo action pull. On my phone ans watch it often. Paabo. ... I mean face it in a time where ppeople in power never ask for permission ... His so noble... Ahhh.  And that grin after he kisses her and says I lied. When he turns and waves and smiles that carefree smile. I live for those. Later in the series When his responsibilities ensue that smile is gone.

First - hello @zakz

I also like the orange clothes. Of course LJG looks good in anyhing he wears even the strangest things but I'm happy when he wears something that make him look his best. LJG is living weapon for my weak heart. :wink:

That moment between them was so lovely. The "I lied" second - I heard there were viewers who were furious that Wang So kissed Soo against her will again. What can I say - people in love do many things that may not look as the smartest things in the world but then again - that's love. I guess that if people weren't doing things like that the world would end so many years ago. 'Cause I don't believe that every romance in the world looks like this:

He: I love you.

She: Oh good, I love you too.

And then they're together, they can kiss etc. People sometimes have to fight to be with their loved ones. And it's not easy to conquer someone's heart if that person thinks about somebody else. Not to mention So has no experience with loving and caring, he does what he thinks he should. He could behave like an animal and surprisingly he's gentleman when we think about his life before - more gentleman than some of his brothers.

9 hours ago, zakz said:

Must say Yoo  eye liner is on point in this series .. Puts most woman to shame.

Hahhahahaaha! True! I'm ashamed really - I can't use eyeliner. Just don't know how. :lol:

9 hours ago, zakz said:

Unrelated I taught my toddler to call me Omma and the hubby Abouji 

Hahahahah! :D What was your husband's reaction? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, cedarwood said:

What's bbs?

Bee bees...the ammo for that particular weapon.  Little plastic beads/pellets. All over my yard. Image result for airsoft bbsAnd stuck in the weapon.  And no I don't shoot animals and such.  It was only for human battles (with tons of protective gear of course)

23 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I know who'd be perfect as beautiful elf-warrior. ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

Sounds good to me!

The "I lied" second - I heard there were viewers who were furious that Wang So kissed Soo against her will again. What can I say - people in love do many things that may not look as the smartest things in the world but then again - that's love. I guess that if people weren't doing things like that the world would end so many years ago. 'Cause I don't believe that every romance in the world looks like this:

And then they're together, they can kiss etc. People sometimes have to fight to be with their loved ones. And it's not easy to conquer someone's heart if that person thinks about somebody else. Not to mention So has no experience with loving and caring, he does what he thinks he should. He could behave like an animal and surprisingly he's gentleman when we think about his life before - more gentleman than some of his brothers.

Well said.  And it could have gone completely the other way as well.  She could have completely felt he was a jerk for doing so and never given him a chance. Not all stories have perfectly behaving people. Not all people are perfectly behaving.  If they were...there would be no drama. 

MLSHR Reactions Around the World

• Like 3

sneaking-smiley.gif?1292867675

FANGIRLING Observations (which might be inappropriate for this thread),  PICSPAM and definitely-not-a-review-thingy of MLSHR – Episode 12

I apologize in advance for subjecting you guys to my  FANGIRLING, PIC SPAM, and if I have included any pictures and gifs that @antoniaclamens has already posted and if I have repeated any comments as others before me.

On 1/18/2018 at 3:22 AM, pixelsticks said:
  • 0:00 Go to Later Jin Wang So. He doesn’t protest, which shocks the King…but So does say THIS! “She is not someone I can throw away.

So knew he’d have to face the consequences of supporting Soo, so he is very calm about being sent to a very dangerous place. But the only thing he cares about is the safety and wellbeing of Soo. And he doesn’t hesitate to say her name either, unlike “someone”. There’s nothing subtle about his heart. How can one not fall for So?:wub:

• 1:50 JiMong finds Soo in CLO’s room. He tells her to pack her bags and say no goodbyes.

Soo looks so broken and defeated. Her eyes void of any emotion as if trying to forget what has happened. And she is clearly instructed to not say goodbye or get involved to the princes. But what does she do?

• 3:00 So in Orange (a not seen before bright color for the moody 4th Prince) packing up his makeup and who walks in…but Soo

Random observation: that makeup box and the containers are so pretty.

I love how So looks at the box and smiles as if he is holding Soo herself. Everything that is associated with Soo makes him smile! :wub:

First of all, I love how Soo defied the king’s order and went to meet a prince. Most importantly, it is So who she chose to meet; not her friend BA; not her little brother Jung; not someone she thinks she loves; no, it is So.

Secondly, So is in his room at the astronomy tower (by the looks of it with the railings and all) and Soo willingly limped all the way up there to meet him. She could have simply waited downstairs and met him, but no, she went to him.:wub:

And thirdly, the first thing So notices when Soo comes in is the way she walks; there’s so much sadness in his eyes when he looks at her. And I love how they just smile at each other comfortingly, no words needed.:wub:

I love, love how when they go to their spot, he asks how she is feeling; not the condition of her body but of her heart. He knows her so well. :wub: :wub:

• Soo tries to give So the heave-ho (and give him back the hairpiece) but he’s having none of it. 

She is indirectly saying no to him, to his heart and he knows it too; he clenches his cheeks; but he does NOT take The Hair Pin back.

She feels guilty about him having to leave the palace because he supported her. He tries his best to make her feel better.

• He grabs her by the waist and goes for a kiss.

He grabs her by the waist and warns her “I still won’t let you go”. She gets lost in his eyes and forgets herself. love onion head But comes back to her senses at the last moment when he is about to kiss her.

Spoiler

8NQ849h.gif

IhQqeza.png

jgk8PdY.png

LnE9Fqb.gif

• He lets her go…but he still grabs a kiss. And says, “I lied.” 

love onion head love onion head love onion head

Spoiler

CDLojzT.gif

x246tLW.png

2Y5lYMm.gif

Then he gets playful with her to lift up her mood. He “borrows” The Hair Pin for good luck; no, he doesn’t take it back from her. He promises her that he will be back soon. And what do we know about Wang So? He always keeps his promises! He walks away from her with a smile.

Spoiler

lemPU9R.gif

Jj16IMS.gif

7rz8oYm.gif love you crazy rabbit

This time it is her who looks at him leaving without blinking, and perhaps she was looking at him until she can’t see him anymore….:wub:

And I look at the whole scene with stupid grin on my face getting all mushy about how these two “care” about each other!

One more thing I loved about this scene is how soothing So’s voice is. :wub:

• 9:35 Wook is writing her name when Jung runs in to say he cannot find Soo.  QUESTION:  Why didn’t they think that So took her with him?  And WHY didn’t So just take her

Because So is going to a dangerous area? Plus So thought she’d be at Damiwon which is comparatively safer than Later Jin.

• Wook goes to her room, finds it empty and falls apart.

Who is he trying to fool here? crazy monkey 067

• 11:05 Ugh….Queen Yoo on the screen.  Sitting with Yeon Hwa and gloating over how CLO is dead. But Yeon Hwa knows how to burst her balloon!  Even Yo is loving YH’s dastardly ways.

Random observation: have I ever mentioned how pretty YH’s earrings are? She always wears pretty accessories.

And when did Yo return?confused onion head

• 13:54 ONE YEAR LATER   - Prince Yo  in Orange now. And he’s manipulating as always. 

… and he has changed his hair style too.

• And we are starting to see that Jung is no longer a Mommy’s boy.  That frontal lobe is starting to fully develop!

Plus he is out there fighting pirates too. So he should have some maturity and a clearer view of the world and the people too, right? Therefore, his idiotic actions cannot be excused anymore. <_<

• 15:24 Woo Hee  and her Swords….stab the King…....in her mind.  She is practicing in front of Baek-Ah. He is trying to get a kiss. He teases her that he is married but it’s all a joke. Ok???

Okay, how many years have they known each other by now? The BA who always flirts with her teases her that he is married only now? crazy monkey 067

• ever notice how pretty Eun & Soon Deok’s wedding bands are???

*gasps* never noticed them before.

• 19:21 Yeon Hwa is given a ring by Yo. <<<not as pretty as the rings above>>> He claims he will divorce his wife to get her.  She knows he cannot.  He tries to woo her with wicked words.

But those words are true, aren’t they – Yo knowing how to find weaknesses in people and YH recognizing darkness immediately?

• Speaking of wicked  here comes Wook. Who still thinks he is opposite of Yo.

Right! get out crazy rabbit

• Wook says it’s immoral to kill your father

get out crazy rabbit He’s a good liar – you’ve got to admit it; even YH believes in his words to Yo.

• Dodging the table being thrown at me..

crazy monkey 078 *Blue eyes the other tables beside her*

• And he asks her to marry Yo. <<<which I don’t think is actually too much to ask…since you messed up his life as well>>>

I don’t think that YH messed up snake Wook’s life – she gave him the option to save Soo. As she told Yoo, no one would have suspected her because everyone thought that she too drank poison. Snake Wook could have come up with a plan to implicate Yoo only. But he did not. He has so many chances to be with Soo but he did not take any of them. In my view, snake Wook messed up his own life and he is just blaming YH now.

• 22:50 Laundry maids are chatting about Jung fighting pirates and that he is a General now. And they talk about how many of the houses have put in requests to marry the 8th Prince.  <<<I wonder why the King had not married him off yet, I mean he did give him permission>>>

A good question. Maybe snake Wook is avoiding marrying a girl from a powerful family at the moment in case Yo suspects him?

• The Laundry Maids ask Soo  which Prince is the best.  She wisely tells them not to talk about them. They get on her nerves. Even a year later and she still limps. She still can dish some back until they bring up CLO .

They call Soo unlucky and bad luck. “Everyone says that getting mixed up with you leads to bad things” they continue. Isn’t this the same thing everyone says about So too?

• Jung & Wook watch how poorly she is treated. And Image result for do nothing

Well, that is snake Wook’s usual behavior, isn’t it? Perhaps evevn Jung has become like that since he is around snake Wook so much. But I must admit, Jung did look like he is getting angry.

• Wook tells Jung to be careful about what choices you make in the palace.

And that he cannot die too. And as it was the king who sent her away, he cannot go against the king. get out crazy rabbit Mmhmmm.. let me think, So was willing to die for Soo. He even went against the king’s order to support her. And the snake dare say he loves her?!! get out crazy rabbit

• 27:20 BUT….Wook does go to Soo that night. 

Which results in Soo not eating her measly dinner. That’s the only outcome.<_<

• She is shocked and scared. But she gets up to see him.  <<<he doesn’t come down to her....meanie>>> He asks about her leg. He knows Jung has been sending medicine.  He ask Soo if she hates him. She doesn’t say anything. He says he has become useless. He claims he cannot dare bring up marriage. 

Remember how the first thing So asks when she comes to see him is how she is feeling? “Are you upset with me?” asks snake Wook. get out crazy rabbit Why does it always have to be about him? “I couldn’t promise you anything. That’s why I couldn’t come” he continues. Then why come now? He still can’t do anything for her – then why did he come and ruin her dinner? get out crazy rabbit He gives excuse after pointless excuse. whaaat1 onion head 

Because the selfish self-righteous snake deserves it? crazy monkey 067

• Soo gets to the point.  She asks if he missed her at all. 

Even Soo noticed that he never once said that he missed her.

• She says “that’s all she needs” and “that’s enough.”  

“Once I get more power,” he continues but Soo stops him saying “Don’t overextend yourself on my behalf. Don’t put yourself in danger.” Umm… when did snake Wook “overextend” himself or was in danger because he helped Soo? Or does Soo really think that he did those things for her? shock2 onion head

• He selfishly says don’t make him feel any worse. 

get out crazy rabbit It’s always about him; always “I”, “me” and “my”. He does not care how she feels. He does not even have the decency to comfort her. Selfish liar! <_<

• 30:40 The Return of the 4th Prince!  He hasn’t changed a bit.

And apparently wearing the same dress he had when he was leaving Songak! hehe onion head

• He reports to the king. The King wants him to go to the Khitan but So refuses, claiming that the King reneged on a promise (to keep Soo safe in the Damiwon).

Since So says that the king did not keep his promise, can I assume that the first thing he did after coming back to Songak was to go see Soo? Mhm? admire2 onion head(of course, he might have asked JM or the general about her, but let me think like this, okay? Okay!)

Observation: And look at that piercing gaze and those cute ears!! And LIPS!!! love onion head

Gyxc3DN.png

• He richard simmons off his father,

The general tries to placate the king saying “children all think that they were raised on their own and act out of turn like that.” Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Wang So had to fight for his life everyday just to survive and so basically he was raised on his own? Just asking....

• but the King is happy that So was defiant.  He is getting So ready….but for what.

Maybe as you said he has a succession plan in his mind. Or, he wanted to confirm the fact that So does not want to be a king and will support Moo. Or, he wanted to hear So saying confidently that he too will live like a person because he knew how So looks down on himself.

• 33:00 Squee!  Soo is hanging laundry. But she senses a presence…you can see him watching her from a distance. She thinks her eyes are playing a trick on her. She continues

She just continues what she was doing as if this is normal for her; as if this is a usual occurrence; as if she always sees him and feels him around her… :wub:

• …and stops….

She definitely feels his presence but doesn’t dare to turn around and look for him. What if she looks back and he is not there, like all the other times? Her breathing speeds up.

• <<<ahhh the music…and Lee Joon Gi’s voice saying “ You never did listen”>>>

His voice – so heavenly! admire2 onion head The moment she hears his voice, she holds her breath.

•  He comes closer and gives her that Korean backhug. 

There is so much love in that backhug; he hugs her very carefully as if she is fragile; and his eyes, oh my heart – so, so soft! :wub: And says “I miss you” in his lovely voice. Only then, only after he says that he misses her, does she release the breath she was holding. She eyes are full of tears and she looks so relived.

gHEluRx.jpg

Spoiler

eDed6fG.gif

xHlFzxN.gif

k7kpruo.gif

Look at those eyes and lips! love onion head

• But here we go…Soo tells him he should not be there.  He grabs her and turns her around to look at him. He gently looks her over and tells her she is beautiful as always. 

I love how gentle he is with her and the way he looks over her. Soo just looks at him looking at her. When he sees the condition of her hands, he cannot control his expressions but he does not question her.

Spoiler

kxqi93z.jpg

lWpz9U5.gif

The only thing he says is how beautiful she is as always! His soothing voice! His affectionate smile!! And his eyes which are full of love!!! admire2 onion head

Spoiler

KuKQ8dr.gif

I am not ashamed to say that by this time I couldn’t control my tears either because this is such a beautiful scene. wow1 onion head

• She is worried about the mask.

She questions him without pause all the while looking at his face without blinking! I cannot help but think how her reaction to So is different from her reaction to snake Wook. ahaaah onion head

• She tells him to forget her again, but he runs after her. Soo just wants to give up, So offers to be her rock and her reason, but she cannot. 

“This isn’t where you should be. Let’s go” he implores her. “I’ll resolve this somehow” he assures her. So too doesn’t have any power but he is willing to help her somehow unlike "some" people who wait until they get power. He does not tell her to wait either; he wants her to go with him now itself.

• And she wounds him by telling him that he reminds her of all she wants to forget.

So that she could stop him from doing anything for her and get into trouble. She was already feeling guilty about him having to leave Songak, remember? Can I call this situation noble idiocy? Or is this because she cares for him so much that she doesn’t want to see him get hurt?

So is so wounded by her words, he cannot process what has happened. And the hurt in So’s eyes! :tears: the way his eyebrows tremble and those nose flares!! :tears: :tears:

• 39:25 Yeon Hwa is ruminating about Yo’s proposal. She goes to So and surprises him with a proposal of her own.

Random observation: oh, So is wearing the same dress he had in the Jail scene, right? confused onion head

“I am destined to be with you” she tells him. get out crazy rabbit Let’s not talk about later episodes. I refuse to do so! depressed1 onion head

• He gently tells her he wants someone else. Soo

I love how he does not ridicule her and he tries to answer her without hurting her feelings. “Without Soo, there would have been no future for me at all. I am nothing without her” declares So. admire2 onion head I love how he smiles and his face softens when he talks about Soo. admire2 onion head Really, how can any viewer not fall for So? :wub:

• 48:30 Soo & WH have a chat  about men. Soo tells her not to push BaekAh away.

Soo tells that BA comes there too see WH only. So can we assume that he knew where Soo is and met her without anyone else knowing about it all this time? confused onion head

• 52:20 Here we go! The music starts. 

Random observation: the painting behind the king - is that the same painting from the poison scene? confused onion head

• 53:25 There he is….waiting for Soo outside.

How much did he notice her behavior/ schedule to know when and where to catch her? admire2 onion head

Let’s get married.” <<<<Every Lee Joon Gi’s fangirl’s dream>>>>  She’s like WHAT.  “I cannot do that,” she says.  <<<ummm … I and 1000s of MLSHR fans say>>>  

Exactly!

He continues…saying that if she doesn’t really like him that she can divorce him, but he wants to help her out of the palace.

How much does he love her if he is willing to let her go if that is what she wants? wow1 onion head He does not wait for the right time do to things. He finds solutions and he has found out how to save Soo from being a water maid and from the dangers of the palace.

• Soo asks him if he could become King…would he stay. He tells her he wants to live with her with the freedom to do what they want…if they cannot have that…then being King means nothing to him.

There is nothing important to him except Soo and her happiness. He knows that she finds the palace to be suffocating and he just wants her to be free and happy. wow1 onion head Again, how can you not fall for So? Because Wang So is LOVE!! love onion head

• Come with me,” he hopes. <<<such a dangerous double entendre there...fans self>>> 

panda 29 naughty, naughty Pixel! You took off your halo when watching this episode, didn’t you?

• You are mine, after all,” he teasingly declares.

And the way he smiles at her after he reminds her that she is his person, oh my heart! admire2 onion head So full of hope! And she too gets lost in his, maybe she wanted to say yes too?

Spoiler

wLeT7Tp.gif yesss crazy rabbit

I looove how he covers her hand oh so protectively and softly! admire2 onion head

XQ6EEka.gif

Rsput3G.png

0os4PwS.gif love you crazy rabbit

* "Yes, Oppa! I am your person!!" squeals Blue*

BUT DAMMIT….SHE SAYS NO!! As soon as she says it, Wook  is there. He stops So from chasing after her.

The way So glare at snake Wook! hot2 onion head Snake Wook says not to manipulate Soo with words. get out crazy rabbit How effing dare he? He does not seem to have a conscience at all.

“If I say marriage, it is marriage” fires back So. YESS! yesss crazy rabbit happy dancing crazy rabbit

And tells So that it’s his fault that Soo is in the predicament she is in.  

“I cannot forgive you” says the snake. get out crazy rabbit

So throws it right back at him and said he had all the info to save her…but didn’t.  

“Your uselessness makes me shake in anger” says So. YESS!  yesss crazy rabbit You speak my mind, my love! love you crazy rabbit

• 57:10 It’s time for Woo Hee’s dance. Won and Yo are impressed.  She sees Baek-Ah in the crowd. He notices her intent. And he blocks her path.

Okay, BA was standing behind the crowd. How did he come in time to block WH? Wouldn’t anyone notice that something is amiss when a prince blocks the way to the king? Wouldn’t WH notice BA coming to block her? confused onion head

• 58:20 So tells Wook to stop pretending to care about Soo and to continue to turn his back on her.  And notices his armor.

So’s eyes were so intense, they are mesmerizing. love you crazy rabbit As @cedarwood says, JG’s eyes are Korea’s national treasure! And his voice too… love you crazy rabbit

* All image and gif credit to original uploaders.

As always thank you @pixelsticks for doing a hilarious and fresh emoji review which makes me laugh and makes posting my ramblings easy. love you crazy rabbit And all those snake pics and gifs! You are daebak!! good job onion head

I haven't read any read any reviews for episode 11 except @pixelsticks's, will be back to comment on them later.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

And he doesn’t hesitate to say her name either, unlike “someone”.

Good point.  Wook never admits in public who is the one he adores. 

Secondly, So is in his room at the astronomy tower (by the looks of it with the railings and all) and Soo willingly limped all the way up there to meet him. She could have simply waited downstairs and met him, but no, she went to him.:wub:

This....I have to put this into my PRO column about Soo's character. She may have not articulated her love/desire for So...but I should pay attention to her actions. 

Then he gets playful with her to lift up her mood. He “borrows” The Hair Pin for good luck; no, he doesn’t take it back from her. He promises her that he will be back soon. And what do we know about Wang So? He always keeps his promises! He walks away from her with a smile.

He didn't want to leave on a sour note and a sour memory. 

Okay, how many years have they known each other by now? The BA who always flirts with her teases her that he is married only now?

This storyline had a few continuity issues.  I mean...had she been practicing the Sword dance for over a year? 

crazy monkey 078 *Blue eyes the other tables beside her*

Thank you for your restraint with me!  cute1 onion head

A good question. Maybe snake Wook is avoiding marrying a girl from a powerful family at the moment in case Yo suspects him?

Not causing any political problems...wise...

But I must admit, Jung did look like he is getting angry.

Yes...but he doesn't get his full cajones until he takes Soo away from the Palace. 

Which results in Soo not eating her measly dinner. That’s the only outcome.<_<

And that Rice Ball looked so.....  Hahahahahaha

And apparently wearing the same dress he had when he was leaving Songak! hehe onion head

How many sets of traveling clothes do you expect a Goryeo Prince to have?  Wait...probably 10.  <<<but I am sure it was a "let's film both the leaving and arrival at this waterfront." 

The only thing he says is how beautiful she is as always!

Every person deserves a person that thinks they are beautiful...whatever the external circumstance. 

Random observation: oh, So is wearing the same dress he had in the Jail scene, right? confused onion head

It's looks like it. 

So can we assume that he knew where Soo is and met her without anyone else knowing about it all this time? confused onion head

Hmmm....yes he must have been aware.  So why wasn't he the one sending the meds?  But I bet he was the one that let So know where she was. 

He finds solutions and he has found out how to save Soo from being a water main and from the dangers of the palace

So better than being the main Maid. :wink:

Because Wang So is LOVE!! love onion head

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

naughty, naughty Pixel! You took off your halo when watching this episode, didn’t you?

It was at the cleaners.....*cough*

“If I say marriage, it is marriage” fires back So. YESS! yesss crazy rabbit happy dancing crazy rabbit

If you say so....So.... 

Okay, BA was standing behind the crowd. How did he come in time to block WH? Wouldn’t anyone notice that something is amiss when a prince blocks the way to the king? Wouldn’t WH notice BA coming to block her? confused onion head

This....makes me think there is some footage on the cutting room floor.  It would have made more sense if BA entered the stage with an instrument/playing and then block her when he sees what is going on.

As always thank you @pixelsticks for doing a hilarious and fresh emoji review which makes me laugh and makes posting my ramblings easy. love you crazy rabbit And all those snake pics and gifs! You are daebak!! good job onion head

Thank you for taking the time to read and digest it!  love you crazy rabbit

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 1/21/2018 at 2:42 AM, Kelly86 said:

Happy to see this thread still going and hot! I miss Junki in a historical he needs to do another one hopefully it will be good again. In the mean time I might rewatch this as I miss him. 

Writers/PD please pair these two up again!

Happy to see you coming here! do rewatch and join us! btw i would love to see them together again

On 1/21/2018 at 11:58 AM, pixelsticks said:

I am amazed at the depth you CAN discover and find the right gifs!  And I know you have SO many screencaps so I am surprised you aren't posting more of those.

i have every single So scene screencaped in detail.. but i've already posted many of them... on this thread. so i thought you all won't want to see my very long posts again. But if you want them i can post more!

So many goosebumps...I'd probably start laughing out loud though. 

me? i don´t know if i would faint, go into hysterics, laugh, cry, scream... i would make myself laughable stock for sure...

I watched a Planet Earth on Netflix last night...

Hide contents

and watched dozens of snakes attack newly hatched dragon lizards.  Well I actually didn't watch...I put up my arm and yelled at Netflix to get it over with.

so really did your reseach! so brave of you (even if you didn´t actually watch!)

On 1/21/2018 at 4:19 PM, cedarwood said:

I must admit something... I wish a man looked at me like that. Only once in a lifetime would be enough. *sigh*

me too... and it would be better if the said man looks like So, talks like So, acts like So... and it's So

I need a good fanfiction... I can't count on drama makers. They won't do second season. :(

i know!!! but i need the real thing.. JG/IU fanservice was pretty good, but it's not enough

Can we elaborate a bit about his voice? 'Cause to play Wang So LJG used his soft, lower voice which is like pouring heart with honey... Mhhhhrrrr... :wub:

perfectly said

If you don't remember this would be a spoiler to you. :tongue:

but i love spoilers!!!

On 1/21/2018 at 6:54 PM, zakz said:

So I'm from cape town South Africa. And am firmly a hajunse now lol. Il go check out his thread sometime.. Must say my Instagram had a lot of gong yoo.. Now we have a competition with lee joongi.

WOW South Africa!! i think you're the first i met from there

The contrast of his Orange clothes brightens the day.warms your heart. His so open and honest. And I have that gif where he pulls her against him... That trademark So Soo action pull. On my phone ans watch it often. Paabo. ... I mean face it in a time where ppeople in power never ask for permission ... His so noble... Ahhh.  And that grin after he kisses her and says I lied. When he turns and waves and smiles that carefree smile. I live for those. Later in the series When his responsibilities ensue that smile is gone. Davichi song in the background... Love that song. Brings awesomest if feels 

Yes that trade mark pull is love... and he's so adorable and sweet in the scene. and his smile is sunshine... i'm also sad by the end he lost his smile

I totally agree... We needed more combat scenes horseback , even jung who i don't like for 80% of this series as a captain at sea. Strong background music, princes at work. Lol

I would love to see that! (well i'm not sure about the jung part)

And then our mood drops like a hot potato when when rejects him again.his happy face to shocked face when she says his who she wants to avoid.

Our mood dropping is a constant in this drama, seriously, we needed more happy long moments

I thought he was a goner. Looked like the knife went deep almost thru him. I feel they didnt close that nicely... We don't know who patched him up, or anything. 

You are right, everything was so abrupt in episode 13

hahaha, poor hubby

On 1/22/2018 at 4:26 AM, cedarwood said:

It must be the leading character!

That moment between them was so lovely. The "I lied" second - I heard there were viewers who were furious that Wang So kissed Soo against her will again. What can I say - people in love do many things that may not look as the smartest things in the world but then again - that's love. I guess that if people weren't doing things like that the world would end so many years ago. 'Cause I don't believe that every romance in the world looks like this:

You are so right! i really can´t understand all the fuss created over So stolen kisses, specially this one. And So is always  a true gentleman to Soo once he stopped to threaten her life!

On 1/23/2018 at 11:02 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

First of all, I love how Soo defied the king’s order and went to meet a prince. Most importantly, it is So who she chose to meet; not her friend BA; not her little brother Jung; not someone she thinks she loves; no, it is So.

Yes!!! she chose to meet So! she went to him! and i love her for doing so. what i never thought about was that it must be a pain to climb the stairs to look for So, thank you for making me notice

And thirdly, the first thing So notices when Soo comes in is the way she walks; there’s so much sadness in his eyes when he looks at her. And I love how they just smile at each other comfortingly, no words needed.:wub:

i did notice it! and i love it too!

He grabs her by the waist and warns her “I still won’t let you go”. She gets lost in his eyes and forgets herself. love onion head But comes back to her senses at the last moment when he is about to kiss her.

She was lost to him! i'm sure she was going to accept his kiss... why did she have to come back to her senses?

Plus he is out there fighting pirates too. So he should have some maturity and a clearer view of the world and the people too, right? Therefore, his idiotic actions cannot be excused anymore. <_<

As always you are so right!

I don’t think that YH messed up snake Wook’s life – she gave him the option to save Soo. As she told Yoo, no one would have suspected her because everyone thought that she too drank poison. Snake Wook could have come up with a plan to implicate Yoo only. But he did not. He has so many chances to be with Soo but he did not take any of them. In my view, snake Wook messed up his own life and he is just blaming YH now.

He always does the same.. trying to put the blame on others... YH is the same though. They deserve each other

“Once I get more power,” he continues but Soo stops him saying “Don’t overextend yourself on my behalf. Don’t put yourself in danger.” Umm… when did snake Wook “overextend” himself or was in danger because he helped Soo? Or does Soo really think that he did those things for her? shock2 onion head

Sadly i think at this point she still believes in him... and until the very end she will make excuses for him

It’s always about him; always “I”, “me” and “my”. He does not care how she feels. He does not even have the decency to comfort her. Selfish liar! <_<

everything is about him. from the start. 

The general tries to placate the king saying “children all think that they were raised on their own and act out of turn like that.” Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Wang So had to fight for his life everyday just to survive and so basically he was raised on his own? Just asking....

In fact he's the only one raised by himself in the most dangerous and traumatic enviroment

His voice – so heavenly! admire2 onion head The moment she hears his voice, she holds her breath.

and i hold mine...

I am not ashamed to say that by this time I couldn’t control my tears either because this is such a beautiful scene. wow1 onion head

Why feel ashamed? that's the most natural thing to do, to shed some tears when seeing something so beautiful. that was a moving and perfect scnene

So is so wounded by her words, he cannot process what has happened. And the hurt in So’s eyes! :tears: the way his eyebrows tremble and those nose flares!! :tears: :tears:

My heart broke for him..

There is nothing important to him except Soo and her happiness. He knows that she finds the palace to be suffocating and he just wants her to be free and happy. wow1 onion head Again, how can you not fall for So? Because Wang So is LOVE!! love onion head

I thought that was setled. So is LOVE! though it doesn´t hurt to say it again and again. He deserves that and more!

panda 29 naughty, naughty Pixel! You took off your halo when watching this episode, didn’t you?

Does Pixel wears a halo? i don´t know anything about it

And the way he smiles at her after he reminds her that she is his person, oh my heart! admire2 onion head So full of hope! And she too gets lost in his, maybe she wanted to say yes too?

She wanted to say yes!! she looks like she wanted it

He does not seem to have a conscience at all.

Snakes are animals. they don´t have conscience

How does he dare?

“Your uselessness makes me shake in anger” says So. YESS!  yesss crazy rabbit You speak my mind, my love! love you crazy rabbit

And mine...

On 1/23/2018 at 1:48 PM, pixelsticks said:

because he is a coward. and he never compromises

This storyline had a few continuity issues.  I mean...had she been practicing the Sword dance for over a year? 

haha, you are so right!

This week has been very complicated for me, plus i started my korean classes again so i have less time. Anyway i watched episode 13 last monday and i hope i can post my review tomorrow

• Like 1

On 1/21/2018 at 2:42 AM, Kelly86 said:

Happy to see this thread still going and hot! I miss Junki in a historical he needs to do another one hopefully it will be good again. In the mean time I might rewatch this as I miss him. 

Happy to see you coming here! do rewatch and join us! btw i would love to see them together again

I am amazed at the depth you CAN discover and find the right gifs!  And I know you have SO many screencaps so I am surprised you aren't posting more of those.

i have every single So scene screencaped in detail.. but i've already posted many of them... on this thread. so i thought you all won't want to see my very long posts again. But if you want them i can post more!

So many goosebumps...I'd probably start laughing out loud though. 

me? i don´t know if i would faint, go into hysterics, laugh, cry, scream... i would make myself laughable stock for sure...

I watched a Planet Earth on Netflix last night...

Hide contents

and watched dozens of snakes attack newly hatched dragon lizards.  Well I actually didn't watch...I put up my arm and yelled at Netflix to get it over with.

so really did your reseach! so brave of you (even if you didn´t actually watch!)

I must admit something... I wish a man looked at me like that. Only once in a lifetime would be enough. *sigh*

me too... and it would be better if the said man looks like So, talks like So, acts like So... and it's So

I need a good fanfiction... I can't count on drama makers. They won't do second season. :(

i know!!! but i need the real thing.. JG/IU fanservice was pretty good, but it's not enough

Can we elaborate a bit about his voice? 'Cause to play Wang So LJG used his soft, lower voice which is like pouring heart with honey... Mhhhhrrrr... :wub:

perfectly said

If you don't remember this would be a spoiler to you. :tongue:

but i love spoilers!!!

So I'm from cape town South Africa. And am firmly a hajunse now lol. Il go check out his thread sometime.. Must say my Instagram had a lot of gong yoo.. Now we have a competition with lee joongi.

WOW South Africa!! i think you're the first i met from there

The contrast of his Orange clothes brightens the day.warms your heart. His so open and honest. And I have that gif where he pulls her against him... That trademark So Soo action pull. On my phone ans watch it often. Paabo. ... I mean face it in a time where ppeople in power never ask for permission ... His so noble... Ahhh.  And that grin after he kisses her and says I lied. When he turns and waves and smiles that carefree smile. I live for those. Later in the series When his responsibilities ensue that smile is gone. Davichi song in the background... Love that song. Brings awesomest if feels 

Yes that trade mark pull is love... and he's so adorable and sweet in the scene. and his smile is sunshine... i'm also sad by the end he lost his smile

I totally agree... We needed more combat scenes horseback , even jung who i don't like for 80% of this series as a captain at sea. Strong background music, princes at work. Lol

I would love to see that! (well i'm not sure about the jung part)

And then our mood drops like a hot potato when when rejects him again.his happy face to shocked face when she says his who she wants to avoid.

Our mood dropping is a constant in this drama, seriously, we needed more happy long moments

I thought he was a goner. Looked like the knife went deep almost thru him. I feel they didnt close that nicely... We don't know who patched him up, or anything. 

You are right, everything was so abrupt in episode 13

hahaha, poor hubby

It must be the leading character!

You are so right! i really can´t understand all the fuss created over So stolen kisses, specially this one. And So is always  a true gentleman to Soo once he stopped to threaten her life!

Yes!!! she chose to meet So! she went to him! and i love her for doing so. what i never thought about was that it must be a pain to climb the stairs to look for So, thank you for making me notice

i did notice it! and i love it too!

She was lost to him! i'm sure she was going to accept his kiss... why did she have to come back to her senses?

As always you are so right!

He always does the same.. trying to put the blame on others... YH is the same though. They deserve each other

Sadly i think at this point she still believes in him... and until the very end she will make excuses for him

It’s always about him; always “I”, “me” and “my”. He does not care how she feels. He does not even have the decency to comfort her. Selfish liar! <_<

everything is about him. from the start. 

In fact he's the only one raised by himself in the most dangerous and traumatic enviroment

and i hold mine...

Why feel ashamed? that's the most natural thing to do, to shed some tears when seeing something so beautiful. that was a moving and perfect scnene

My heart broke for him..

I thought that was setled. So is LOVE! though it doesn´t hurt to say it again and again. He deserves that and more!

She wanted to say yes!! she looks like she wanted it

He does not seem to have a conscience at all.

Snakes are animals. they don´t have conscience

How does he dare?

And mine...

because he is a coward. and he never compromises

haha, you are so right!

This week has been very complicated for me, plus i started my korean classes again so i have less time. Anyway i watched episode 13 last monday and i hope i can post my review tomorrow

• Like 1

NOTE:  These RECAPS/REACTIONS can be filled with spoilers/grammatical errors/snark...since I've already watched MLSHR numerous times. Read at your own risk!

MLSHR Episode 13 – Dramafever Directors Cut

Or

I Just Can’t Wait to be KingElton John

No one saying do this, No one saying be there, No one saying stop that, No one saying see here
Free to run around all day, Free to do it my way

Pixelistic Re(Take)

• 0:00 We get the So/Wook showdown again. And the BaekAh stab again.Image result for rewind  We see that the King has passed out. And that there is not that much blood on Woo Hee’s sword. JiMong looks to the skies.Image result for stare at the stars
  • 2:45 The weak King lays in his bed surrounded by JiMong and the General. He bemoans his choices but knows he made good friends. Image result for friendsHe tells them to watch over CPM and So.
  • 4:30 Soo thinks about the proposal she was given.Image result for replay shinee But goes back to grinding tea leaves.  <<<OK…THIS should have had more umph to it…some denial or some wtf or some angst.  ARRRGHHlol2 onion head>>> 
  • 5:08 The Bad princesImage result for jack cards make a new plan. But the soldiers arrive to block their path. The General tells them to go away.  He knows they are planning treason. Won notices they don’t see So. Leave Wookie leave!
  • 7:16 Queen Yoo & Queen Hwangbo want to see the King. JiMong won’t let them in. They are afraid for the Princes.  Image result for queen cardsQueen Yoo figures out they are stalling until CPM shows up.
  • 7:55 Soo is setting upImage result for chamomile tea tea for the King.  He tells her he will die soon and wants her to find the CPM. And tells her that no one must know about his condition.stress onion head He warns her that someone will ask about him and to be careful of the one that asks if he is dead.sweating onion head
  • 9:44 She runs out of his room.  The fate of the Goryeo Empire rests on your shoulders.”  <<<ohhh it that all?>>> woa onion head Geesh!  The General is intrigued. The King believes this may be the whole reason why she is in Goryeo.  <<<no pressure, eh?Image result for no pressure >>> 
  • 10:00 We see So horse-smiley-face.gif?1302011379 on horseback with a sword who has been stopped by armed men.  Yeon Hwa Image result for bad princess is there and tells him that no one can leave Songak. Image result for smart guySo correctly guesses this is Wook’s orders and that they have been planning taking over after the King dies.
  • 10:55 Who finds Soo first, but Image result for snakeWook.  He asks her where she is going. She tells him she is getting Image result for chamomile tea tea for the King. He asks about the So marriage proposal Image result for nosyand claims he didn’t know that there was a connection between the two.  Soo says that he is mistaken and was about to say more…then stopped Image result for no expressionand says she has to run errands. She tells him she will speak to him when she returns. She lingers for a bit…<<<why….to test the snakeImage result for tempt snake?>>> And he fails.  He asks if the King is dead-smiley-face.gif?1302011340 dead. She is shocked.  <<< e9VKcer.pngstupid girl>>>  And she asks him if he wishes to become King. <<<just can’t wait to be Related imageKing>>>
  • 12:55 Back to So & YH.  YH asks So Image result for question point blank if he wants to become the King instead of CPM.  <<<man she tries to get every male in on the action…doesn’t she?>>>
  • 13:10 Back to Soo & Snake…She asks the question again….Image result for repeat question
  • 13:25 Back to So & YH <<<geez these editorsdizzy-smiley-face.gif?1302011342>>> So asks if it is that easy to become King. She tells him that the Hwangbo clan can back him if he wants.Image result for easy peasy
  • 13:44 Back to Soo & Snake. WookRelated image tells her that in order to protect those that he loves, he needed more Image result for need more powerpower.
  • 14:00 Back to So & YH <<<<my neck and fingers hurtImage result for back and forth>>>> So asks what is the Image result for benefits? benefit of being King.  YH says Related image the world would be yours and you can have everything.  He says he wants the :wub: heart of the one he loves. And he knows being King Image result for being kingisn’t gonna get him that.
  • 14:20 Back to Soo & Snake. Wook says he wants to be Related imageKing to the wide eyed dizzy1-smiley-face.gif?1302011343Soo .
  • 14:30 <<<OMG Image result for dizzy>>> Back to So & YH.  So now says he wants to be King. Image result for just cant wait to be kingWTH!!?!?  UH OH!!! 
  • 14:44 Back to Soo & Snake for a quick shot of them staring at each other.Related image
  • 14:46 Back to YH & So Related imagefor a quick shot of them staring at each other.
  • 14:50 The music is still swelling but the scene changes to the King lying in big bed smiley bed. The Queens arrive and try to talk to him. All he is thinking Related imageabout is CLO.  <<<ahhhh pretty Soo Yeon…WHO YOU TREATED LIKE Image result for crapCRAP>>>  He says her name out loud.  Uh oh.  Queen Yoo evil-1-smiley-face.gif?1302011350 is pissed.  And then she is sad that she is left behind. “Come back to me you terrible person.”  <<<Image result for come backya..that will do it>>>
  • 16:50 WookImage result for snake says “For your s<n>ake, I will surely become king.“ <<<well that’s noble of youhttp://i58.tinypic.com/30x7drb.jpg>>> Soo isn’t happy about that.  He tells her that he will attack with Prince Yo.  She tells him it is Image result for treason treason.  He tells her the throne is empty. And not to tell anybody but wait for him.  And he asks again….is the King dead-smiley-face.gif?1302011340 dead ? She repeats in a dead tone….”the king has asked for more Image result for chamomile tea  tea.”  <<<cue the dramatic music>>>  Wook Image result for snake tells her that he knows the CPM won’t get here in time. Soo Image result for runs away runs away.
  • 18:48 YH Image result for jealous memecannot believe yet another man wants the throne just so they can have Soo. And she won’t budge and allow him to leave.  She knows just the right thing to say to trap So in Songak.
  • 19:21 And here is Perfect Image result for mr perfectBaekAh.  You would have thought he would be in bed or look a bit ashen or something after being stabbed.Image result for stab But no, he is standing here listening to Woo Hee Image result for pretty snake hiss at him for getting in her way. She tells him that the King killed her whole family. <<<cue the pitysad1-smiley-face.gif?1302011418me music>>> He says he is sorry. Image result for sorryApologizes and gives her a hug. Love conquers all….here….Image result for love conquers all
  • 21:10 Yo crazy monkey 008 assumes the King is dead. Won asks Jungclapping soldier baby about the King. Jung tells them about Soo givingImage result for chamomile teatea to the King.  Yo is crazy monkey 204 furious and wants to find Soo.
  • 22:25 Soo is in JiMong’s chambers….looking for So… She keeps running mouse girl 28 around and sees Won asking for her.  She tries to hide but someone grabs her.  It is SO!!  Phew!!  Image result for close one<<<my heart>>> She immediately spills that the King is dead. Image result for no secrets<<<ok THIS IS A SIGN….RIGHT??? Don’t blow it So! With the ever subtle guyliner going on!>>> So big eye leaf is slightly shaken.  Soo has to grab him to tell him that the King wanted her to find the CPM and that she knows crazy monkey 011Yo will attack tomorrow <<<notice she doesn’t say WookImage result for lie by omission>>> So asks her how she knows this.   She doesn’t tell him.  He tells her that CPM is at Later Baetkje and the roads are blocked. She knows Woo Hee green scarf 45 is from there.
  • 24:05 BA is chasing after Woo Hee. He asks her to stay with him. So & Soo arrive. So wonders if they can trust her.  Both Soo & BA say yes.  <<<Image result for really?ummm Geesh…she’s been snowing you all>>>  So tells them all that soon Yo….<<<and...Image result for wait for it>>> Image result for snakeWook will attack.  Soo cannot believe he figured it out.Image result for how did you know He says he will stop his brothers from attacking but that they need to go get CPM.
    • QUESTION:  Didn’t Woo Hee WANT the King to be dead?  Wasn’t she part of the Queen Yoo/Minister plan that would remove the CPM as well?  So why is she helping now? Love?
  • 25:40 The Snake Siblings Image result for snake siblings are hissing at each other. YH wants to strike! Let’s attack the Cheondeokjeon, rescue our Mother and declare you King! He wants to make it so he seems flawless and not a traitor. He’s not sure who is the best to fight…the CPM, Yo or….Image result for freedom of choice?  But YH is happy that he is thinking more evil. green scarf 34Wook admits he is worried about one person ruining the plan.  <<<hahahahah YUPImage result for wrench in the plan>>>
  • 27:39 Soo is in the throne room. <<<not the bathroom>>> So enters and ask her if she wants the throne. She says the King had to throw away CLO <<<like toilet paper>>> for that seat and you will have to fight your brothers for that seat. She wants to know if he will harm his brothers. He asks why she came to him instead of Wook or just standing by.  She tells So that Wook is desiring more Image result for exo power due to his weakness in protecting her before.  So can relate to that. <<<cause he :wub: Baekhyun ya know>>> She claims she will be scarred forever if Wook is hurt. Image result for um what So says he will do his best not to hurt him because he doesn’t want him to die either. Then he asks her if she worries about him. She says she knows he will be fine. Image result for you;ll be fineIt’s a very strange look they give each other…a smile…but what?  <<<and the cameraman nails it in with the focus going from them to the throne to them again…..here it goes>>>
  • 31:09 The Queens are both dealing with his death in their own way.  Hwangbo Related image by trying to follow protocol and Yoo Image result for mad queen beeby being moody and not allowing anyone near him.  But who comes near….So.  The Queens are yellow-onion-head-emoticon-05.gif?1301920884 shocked. So asks to see the King. Yoo asks about Yo & Jung.  He doesn’t answer. So kneels and hears that his last words were “life is short and fleeting.” He cries. Image result for man tearsAnd remembers his father did visit him. He covers the King. And Yoo doesn’t stop him.  In front of the Queens, So tells JiMong to get the General and the soldiers ready because Yo & Wook plan to attack. He says he is protecting the throne for CPM. Image result for the plan The Queen are yellow-onion-head-emoticon-05.gif?1301920884 shocked.  Yoo asks So to spare Yo.  He cannot believe that request since Yo would be committing treason. Queen Hwangbo tells her to shut up tv baby 60so they can devise a plan.
  • 36:30 Woo Hee & BaekAh are on a Image result for road trip. It’s here where he seems weak due to her stabbing. They have a chat by the fire, bond and BA tries to get him some. “Can I do whatever I want tonight?”  <<<skips all the bases to get a homerun???Image result for score meme>>>
  • 39:25 Yo <<<resplendent in guyliner>>> and Wook/Snake are in their handsome armor at the gates. They reaffirm their bond by saying that each one wants to kill the 4th Prince.Image result for revenge

<<<OK… Soo…you’ve been worried all along about So killing his brothers…well…c’mon…what about these guysImage result for wth>>>

And they enter the Palace! Image result for prince humperdinck quotes The music is driving. There is fan smileySo…there is the Generalrevolver soldier baby…there is Soo.  Wook is pissed. furious-smiley.gif?1292867601<<<<Soo is your traitor…biotch!!>>> The General tells them to go away. Yocrazy monkey 008  says he needs to know the truth.  Related imageThe General says the King needs his rest.  Yo throws it back and says how does he know that the General isn’t planning some treason of his own.  Wook charges…So meets him. Yo smiles. The General frowns. Soo is horrified…watching the men she has affection for…fight. And they fight. swordfight-smiley-face.gif?1302011431And they twirl. And they clank swords. Related image<<<with some dubstep kinda music embedded in the grandiose fight music>>> They are at swordpoint…staring each other down…when an arrow comes from up above. arrow-head-smiley-face.png?1302011308Make that many arrows!   Woo Hoo!  The CPM ugly-chick-smiley-10.gif?1302019795has arrived with his men. And with BaekAh.  So bows. Wook puts a sword to Yo <<<wait…Image result for what>>> CPM tells them all he received a letter from WookImage result for snake letter detailing the treason. So is quietly amazed at his brother’s trickery. Wook had it all thought out depending on which way it fell. Image result for planI am surprised he didn’t lie and say So was part of it as well to get both Yoo son’s out of the picture. Yo gets dragged away.  JiMong comes out to say his majesty is dead-smiley-face.gif?1302011340 dead. And that CPM is the King. Wook is the first to recognize CPM as King. <<<manse manse man manse>>>  Then So does…then they all do. CPM blacko 01doesn't seem so happy about it. Queen Yoo has grey hair now <<<copying those KPOP idols??>>>…and looks like a mad woman. And she is really pissed blacko 17 at Yo.

• 45:30 The Taejo kids go pay their respects. dead thread smileyJung cries. Yeon Hwa is determined to take advantage. Eun wants to go see him but Soon Deok won’t let him.  She knows his life is in danger. She tells him that he will be killed.  He gets the hiccups. But he says let’s both live!flirty2-smiley.gif?1292867595flirty4-smiley.gif?1292867596
  • 48:10 Soo asks WookImage result for snake why did he lie to her like that? <<<oh if she only knew>>> Was he testing her? He tells her he knows she went to So. She finally comes to her senses and asks if he would have killed the 4th Prince.  <<<Um…yes.>>> She cannot believe this is the same guy standing in front of her.Image result for why yes He throws it back and asks “What about you?” She tells him the truth. The King wants CPM and So wouldn’t hurt you. Soo offers to leave with Wook right now.  <<<um  what…girl?Image result for you can't be serious>>>> But that’s not what he wants.  He wants the throne…and the girl.  And he says he will get her back.  It won’t be easy,” she says. Image result for not easy
  • 51:45 Yocrazy monkey 011 is running for his life. So & Wook in pursuit on horseback <<<you wonder if Wook/Snake let him out for him to get caught or what?>>> He’s trapped at the cliffside and fights his way through the soldiers. Wook aims an arrow at him, but So stops him. Jung arrives and believes he can talk to Yo. So refuses to let him step in because he knows Jung might not last til the end.  Yo won’t stop so So enters the fray. With some swift high kicks, he overpowers Yo.  Related imageHe tells him to give up but Yo says….”if you were me, would you give up so easily?”  So kicks the sword away from Yo and pushes him to the edge….hoping for a surrender.  Yo tries to strike again so So swings and strikes Yo again. They both look at each other in shock…and Yo falls backward off the cliff.Image result for princess bride sword fight So tries to reach out for him.Image result for grab my hand  Jung is upset with So. Wook couldn’t care less.
  • 56:00 White haired crazy Yoo finds out that Yo is dead from Jung. She ends up getting really mad at So.crazy monkey 002 And falling apart. <<<she did just lose 2 important men in her life... I'll give her that>>>
  • 57:12 So is crying lakeside. Image result for crying meme Soo finds him and notices his tears.  He admits he was afraid to go to her. He admits to stabbing Yo. And he’s torn up about it. Instead of getting mad at him, she pats him and hugs him.

PREVIEW: BOAT SCENE!! Star scene! “If you aren’t going to come to me, don’t let me have your heart.” Wait…he says he loves her…wait…there is the KISS…but then they show Wook/Snake telling CPM to abdicate. And a rebellion…and bloody CPM and long haired YO….<<<wait a minute…this PREVIEW TOLD ME WAY TOO MUCH!!!>>>  I like the Spinning So knock out a bunch of soldiers move though!

• Like 3

MLSHR Episode 13 Review

Things I liked not So related:

Not so many things, but a few.

1.         Eun/SD: I really love these two. I so wished they would live happily ever after. This part broke my heart because we know what’s coming:

SD: Then... should we die together?

Eun: Are you crazy? Why would I die with you? Why should we die at all? Let's both... live.

2.         Queen Hwangbo giving a lesson to Queen Yoo. I’m sure she enjoyed the moment… and she was right. At first I thought she was just a good a sensible woman, but we could see later that she could be quite scheming, all in the name of saving her family. At one point I stopped to like her. She’s the mother of Snakes Wook and YH after all!

QH: Shut your mouth. Why are you being stupid? With one wrong move, your son and mine will both die. We need to come up with a plan to save our children. Forget that you're a woman and remember that you are a mother.

3.         They edited off Jung scene (the one where he visited Soo while she was making tea for the king)

4.      This is just because i missed her so much!

Things I don´t like not Wook/YH/Yoo related:

I’m so sad I’m introducing this section for my beloved BA! But I can´t deny that I disliked every BA’s scene. First he was badly stabbed; we’re supposed to believe that his life was really in danger by the end of episode 12, but at his first appearance in episode 13, he seems perfectly fine.

He’s all about YH, I know he loves her, I know the king wasn´t the best of fathers, but she tried to kill him! After that, he learnt the king was dead! And he doesn’t show a little bit of pain or even sadness... the ever sympathetic BA! I can´t understand him as a character (I know, I know he shed one tear after JM announced the King’s death, but he already knew it)

When he was riding with YH, he suddenly remembered that he was hurt, then forgot all about it and start making love… I don´t like his words: “Since we won't see each other again, then... can I do whatever I want for tonight?” I wonder what people would’ve said if it was So who said that… as it was BA I remember they were all swooning over the kiss. Sorry guys I love BA a lot, but I don´t like his love story… and I think it doesn´t add to the drama.

Now the good stuff that is So:

We see again the scene where So and Wook were glaring at each other… and the shallow me won’t complain because So looks so fine…

Spoiler

JQVxk9d.jpg

xH2TRFa.jpg

We see again the scene where So was proposing to Soo… and the shallow me still won’t complain because of the same shallow reasons. Plus, we could see that Soo was affected… and maybe regretting her decision?

Spoiler

NyPHQqh.jpg

etd6pfX.jpg

So is galloping out of Songak in order to bring back Crown Prince (and the shallow me is delighted because I love to see him horse riding).

Spoiler

R3xkgqP.jpg

He was blocked by YH and her soldiers (and I wonder why he allowed YH to block him). She, who was always saying that she wanted Wook to be the King, must like the idea to be the Queen herself with So as his King, so she offered him the throne. I like his answer: “Is becoming king something so easy that you can become one if you want?” I like So.

Spoiler

vJWtd5p.jpg

hU0FdhL.jpg

9ex5ZJy.jpg

QW9X0eZ.jpg

JsOl17X.jpg

I love the way he looks at her above!

D8O5VRC.jpg

D5pS6Wa.jpg

rNfQJSB.jpg

ZEO0A4I.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6RkAFTL.gif

This scene was mirroring Wook/Soo conversation about being a king, but I don´t like the effect. It feels a little forced.

Soo is looking for So to tell him about the king’s death and Wook’s plan. I looooove So’s reaction when he heard the news about the king. You could feel his pain, his sorrow (I’m talking to you BA!). Soo had to shake him so he could pay attention to the imminent attack planned by Yo.

Spoiler

fq4bNdy.jpg

aNGjGwR.jpg

t7bLAm1.jpg

N8bSmYF.jpg

Spoiler

I have to say it: I loooooooove So stating that the plan was from both Yo and Wook, and I love Soo’s surprised reaction. You can´t fool my man Soo! Both Soo and BA vouch for YH, so she will be the one to find Crown Prince (with BA, of course)

Spoiler

I need to see International version again, but I’m almost sure that the next scene was aired later on that version, which makes more sense. The edit feels off here. After knowing that the king is death, will So and Soo go to watch the throne and just talk?

I also remember that the dialogue was different.

Spoiler

XDeO8UE.jpg

Anyway, let’s talk about this version, because there is one thing I want to highlight. Soo doesn´t worry about So because she knows that he’s going to be GY. But Soo, that doesn´t mean that So can´t be hurt. He was already hurt several times, he was scarred for life, he suffered greatest pain when he was poisoned just to save you! The fact that GY will exist doesn´t mean that he could be a cripple or be sick… So why don´t you worry about his safety? The only thing you know for sure is that he is going to live, but you don´t know how he´s going to live… it drives me crazy.

Spoiler

0PacvBK.jpg

VcLZ52D.jpg

8jKxfld.jpg

And Soo words, after she saw Wook true colors, don´t help at all:

Spoiler

J76Sdm6.jpg

Soo: He said it was for my sake. He was angry that he could not do anything when I got kicked out. He couldn't help and had to leave me alone. He says he wants more power.

Soo: But if the 8th Prince were to get injured... I would be scarred forever.

Why Soo, Why? Why can you be so understanding to Wook and not to So? When he justly punished CR you didn´t show any kind of understanding. Was your love for So not so strong as your love for Wook? Sometimes I’m sad to admit you love Wook the best, at least your actions and words said so…

Spoiler

TDNpfbW.jpg

fbVqZvC.jpg

hIt8qBy.jpg

Jookrqx.jpg

How to resist this smile???

This could have been a great scene, but Soo kind of spoiled it for me. Still, I love So in it.

Spoiler

pXMElXL.jpg

Time for So to see his father for the last time. This scene broke my heart. First, even if the King was a bad father to him, So still loves him. In this scene So learns from JM that the king said life is short and fleeting. We know that So can´t accept it.

Spoiler

C6rDruo.jpg

4eQFr1W.jpg

It’s so sad to see how happy he was when he saw the King from afar two years ago, his hopeful smile makes me wanna cry.

Spoiler

What I love about this scene (besides So wonderful acting, this man knows how to cry and make me cry) is the way So treated Queen Yoo!!!  

Spoiler

q6k4voo.jpg

JgKM8kq.jpg

iqrRs0R.jpg

oYDtscO.jpg

So: You expect him to live after committing treason? You are too greedy.

Spoiler

4jUOaRC.jpg

YUy5Ldf.jpg

snwotvi.jpg

bI24Ipc.jpg

xzKQKdR.jpg

V9FkVtA.jpg

Finally we get some action! So promised not to harm Wook, but the snake wants to kill him, with his own hands (not that he had a chance, it's obvious who is the best fighter). I love the fight sequence and the scenery. I love warrior So.

Spoiler

Moo arrives with BA and sadly interrupts the fight (i would love to watch it until the end). Wook betrys Yo, and So smirks tell us all.

Spoiler

JM said the bad news (that everyone knows) and a white haired Queen Yoo appears (btw i remember reading somewhere that it was on historics records that her hair turned white, is it true?). It's the snake who first greets the new King. Long live the king. manse, manse, manmanse!

Spoiler

biVgAja.jpg

YrEO6ft.jpg

Yo is on the run (how he managed to evelop?) and everyone is hunting him. While Yo was fighting with the soldiers, the Snake aimed to kill with an arrow. I love So words (as always. I know i sound like a broken record)

So (to Wook): Don't hunt him like he's an animal.

So (to Jung): Can you handle him until the end? He is still your older brother.

Spoiler

R5zaxhk.jpg

i8aPKoa.jpg

imE41vj.jpg

Even then he's so protective to his brothers. He tries to convince Yo to give up but fails and had to fight him.

Spoiler

Pzyv8pO.jpg

fIS4nmq.jpg

Wa3O0zI.jpg

QjLLYCl.jpg

SaOa7ZE.jpg

g1YG3FD.jpg

Vy3lWo8.jpg

I don´t know why, but i love that his hand is dirty

How is it that everyone in every drama that falls from the same cliff never dies??? it wasn't spoilery to show Yo alive in the preview... it was the obvious that he must be alive. But So thought that he killed Yo and was devastated...

Spoiler

MvuLg0R.jpg

RVFCS0A.jpg

zNFrWSu.jpg

N65F7Vq.jpg

This must be my favorite scene from the episode (besides the fighting scenes wich i loved and replayed slow-mo so many times). So is heartbroken after killing Yo and he calls Soo

So: If I came to you, I didn't think you would forgive me. But I thought you would understand. I... stabbed my older brother.

So was trying so hard to control his tears from falling. And it was Soo who made the first contact. First she gentle tap his back and then she silently embrace him as he broke down...what a beautiful and moving scene (and place) (and So).. 

Spoiler

3Ss0WPt.jpg

SUDINas.jpg

Vl5fMfw.jpg

euinvz6.jpg

bLo5uSy.jpg

I couldn´t find proper gifs for this episode, can´t understand why. and the few ones i found don´t want to upload! I'm pulling my hair out! So i tried to calm down and i listened to @pixelsticks comment and posted more pictures. BTW i haven't read your emoji review. I will try to do it tomorrow- and i will try to edit my post to include the gifs

Can´t wait for episode 14. I love it so much!!!

All gifs credit to uploaders

Edited by antoniaclamens
Some gifs added
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Eun/SD: I really love these two. I so wished they would live happily ever after.

I just wish they had a few more scenes as well.  Less BA/WH more Eun/SD!

13 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

They edited off Jung scene

I forgot about that one.  Isn't that where he talks about being an adult? 

15 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

“Since we won't see each other again, then... can I do whatever I want for tonight?” I wonder what people would’ve said if it was So who said that… as it was BA I remember they were all swooning over the kiss.

Wasn't BA known to be the ladies man Prince?  

17 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

So why don´t you worry about his safety? The only thing you know for sure is that he is going to live, but you don´t know how he´s going to live… it drives me crazy.

Good point.  She worries so much about Wook's safety and emotional state.  But seems to treat So like his safety and emotional state are rock solid and can take any dings. 

19 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

I love the fight sequence and the scenery. I love warrior So.

They could make a drama entitled Warrior So...and I would SO WATCH IT ALL!!

21 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

I couldn´t find proper gifs for this episode, can´t understand why. and the few ones i found don´t want to upload! I'm pulling my hair out! So i tried to calm down and i listened to @pixelsticks comment and posted more pictures.

Yay for Stills!  It seems strange that the episode with the 2 BIG Brother Battles don't have many gifs created! :huh:

MLSHR Reactions Around the World

• Like 2

On 1/18/2018 at 4:35 AM, cedarwood said:

Me thinks: just HOW did it look like? I mean the making So tolerant of poison??? I imagine it giving him poison in small doses, making them bigger until he's tolerant but... it's ANOTHER way to give him pain!!! Poor So... imagine just how painful was his life... 

Oh, even imagining that is heartbreaking. But it would have awesome if they had shown it in the drama – snippets of it – when JM mentions it. His whole life is like that, isn't it? Always in pain in some way - physically and emotionally. He was tortured when he was just a kid; his mother who he loved so much never accepted him; he lost his love when he thinks everything is going to be okay; he couldn't be the father to his daughter; everyone he had trusted abandoned him; and he had to spend the rest of his life with someone who he hates.... Poor So... :tears: :tears: :tears:

On 1/18/2018 at 4:35 AM, cedarwood said:

I think the drama was shortened. There are scenes that you can clearly see that something is missing. It's  best seen with the love story line - there is time for Soo having crush for Wook, then there need to be time to stop loving him and be open for another possibilities and then the time when she realizes her love for So and she wants to be with him. The last part is def. shortened!

Exactly! This drama had enough storyline and pacing for 30 episodes, or at least 25. But I always felt like they tried to cram everything into the last four episodes to make it wrap at 20 - too many time jumps, not enough Soo POV etc. And they had wasted too much time on Soo having a crush for snake Wook, in my opinion. I feel like that they didn’t portray Soo’s love for So clearly or properly. <_<

On 1/19/2018 at 8:55 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Much of the episode was about snakes attacking each other: YH vs. Queen Yoo, Wook vs. Yo, Wook vs. YH, as neither was destroyed or seriously damaged I didn´t enjoy it. Also, much time was spent on BA/WH and I couldn´t care less about them. Wook/Jung is a combo I really dislike. And I was really disappointed because I don´t have the closure I needed between Soo and Wook.

Every single think you’ve said above! This episode didn’t have enough So in it either. <_<

@antoniaclamens How to not quote everything you said? You know what? I’m just going to quote almost everything and fangirl/ swoon!

Now comes one of the sweetest scenes ever, how many times did I replay it? Can´t honestly tell.

I’ve replayed it so many times too. Pretty location, lovely dialogue and the dazzlingly beautiful JG! love onion head

Me: what face? The most beautiful face in the world?

Really, how can anyone curse that face even with when he had a mask is beyond me! Those Goryoe people had really bad taste. <_< The only reason I could think of is that they were scared of him and to cover up their cowardice they curse him and call him bad luck.

@antoniaclamens your gifs and pics for when he is about to kiss her and when he kisses!!! admire2 onion head And the way his eyes move when he looks at her lips!!! admire2 onion head

And how many times did I replay this particular segment? OMG I was swooning like crazy.

Seriously is ridiculous the amount of cuteness and loveliness from this scene... Why can´t Soo be melted as we are?

I have replayed this scene so many times, I've lost count. And I've been staring looking at your gifs too. All for research purpose, of course. Er... to understand this important scene well - yeah, for that.

I think that Soo is melted too but she doesn’t realize it fully yet. She almost gave in to the kiss when he first tried it. hehe onion head And the gifs of when he turns back and smiles!!! love onion head

This is for the lip parade!

And the very beautiful hands parade too. admire2 onion head

Now, this is the sweetest reunion ever!!! I love everything about it!

And his soft voice @bluelilac1214. He is just what a man in love should be!

Ahh… his silky honey like voice! hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615 hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615 hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615 Yes, he is a man in love indeed. With just one look at her, he knows how hard it must have been for her. he doesn’t want to ask questions from her (he most probably would have collected all Soo related information on the way to see her) and just accepts her as she is. In his eyes she’ll always be beautiful. I love the way how he smiles at her so affectionately. love onion head

Still the shallow me loves this confrontation. Why? Because So looks really hot. Like really, really, really HOT.

Oh he was so hot. His voice, his very intense gaze,  smirk – everything! hot2 onion head

So: Your uselessness makes me shake in anger.

The way he lifts his eyebrow when he says this! And those eyes!! admire2 onion head

The amount of beauty cast by So in this episode is insane. I know I´m shallow, and maybe that's why i had to repeat his scenes so many times, but he is so beautiful that i always got lost in his eyes... in his lips... and forget about everything else. Then i had to rewind to read the subtitles but failed again and again. I'm helpless...

I couldn’t have said it any better myself. The same thing happened to me too. I’d like to add one more thing though – his voice! hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615

JG’s beauty with that voice – it is lethal. hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615

And please don´t blame me, this post got out of control, but i've already warned you!

Blame you?! More like, thank you! So much beauty in one page! Love all the pics and gifs you’ve posted. Besides, I love you extra- large sized posts. love you crazy rabbit

On 1/19/2018 at 3:31 PM, Issabella said:

I know it's not fair to always make a reference or compare but i can't help it. 

I’m guilty of this too. “Can anyone love their lover/ SO as much as So loved Soo?” is the first question that comes to my mind.hehe onion head

On 1/19/2018 at 8:49 PM, pixelsticks said:

You know...it's actually very disturbing googling snake fight

You are the best snake pic/ gif finder ever! Thank you for your hard work!! love you crazy rabbit

Why can´t Soo be melted as we are?

Because developing a taste from Snake to Prime Quality Grade A Steak takes time (for your stomach to be able to handle it)

She has already developed a taste for the yummy Steak by this episode – maybe she is scared that any leftover poison in her stomach would burn/ hurt the Steak? confused onion head

I was just about to say...he needs to do a drama where he is a masked man...and then I remembered Iljimae.  Maybe he needs to do a modern day drama with a mask. Or a sci-fi one?

Perhaps, a surgeon – but that’s too common and not enough scope for him. Sci-fi how? What kind of character? You know what happens when we say it out loud in Soompi, right? :D

On 1/21/2018 at 3:19 AM, cedarwood said:

The last conversation between Wang So and Wang Wook. It was... I know, I'm the one I tried to explain Wook's character. And I still think this way, I never told he stays good man, he just changed because things happened and he didn't stop them. Now... To my fury...

FINALLY!!!!! hell yes onion head

He comes back to making promises. AGAIN.  Wook, give me a break! When you become useful and powerful, Soo will watch her grandchildren play!

Where are this man's balls? He left them at home or what???

Those two coversations made me so furious I couldn't stop swearing. Arrrghhhhh!!!

I'm trying so hard to not quote everything you've said - I have no words to describe how much I loved your rant about the shameless (thanks @antoniaclamens for the perfect adjective) selfish self-righteous snake! :wub:

Have you noticed how his face changed when he wore his mask again?! The dog wolf came back on screen in a second! 

YES! I don’t know how I missed to mention about that before – stupid Blue! Those eyes and the determination in them is something else. admire2 onion head

I immediatelly felt thrill and LJG had my full attention. I... ahm... tried to go into screen. *cough*  

I’m very curious – how? confused onion head

At the beginning of this episode she said that she cannot ignore him (YESSS!!!), and now... her feelings are slowly changing. Well, finally! Girl, you're coming to your senses! I mean how long woman can love useless man who always lets her down? I'm sorry, love can be not smart, it can be even idiotic, but if one person can't depend on another then love ends.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said. And Soo could never depend on snake Wook. 

So wants to protect Soo but he also knows she can help herself.

This! He always respects her and her opinions. Therefore, he never forces his ideas on her. I love it! :wub:

Wang So on a horse, Wang So becoming wolf-dog again, Wang So coming back and taking off his mask, Wang So basically saying to his father to kiss his a**, Wang So in love, Wang So caring, Wang So so beautifully played by Lee Joon Gi...

Such a beautiful summary of this episode… :wub:

Can't wait when Soo give her heart fully to So.

I’m still very bitter they didn’t give enough time to show this, as you said before. <_<

On 1/21/2018 at 10:26 AM, antoniaclamens said:

More stupid tham me that I am still waiting?

I’m right there with you. If they hadn’t filmed it, or if we hadn’t known about it being filmed, then it would have been a tiny bit bearable. But knowing that the footage of their reunion exists, how can we not hope to see it one day? desperate2 onion head

Perfect scene, perfect So, perfect voice, perfect backhug...i would die for that backhiug and his voice in my ear...

I can’t even imagine what I would do in such a situation! It’d probably giggle uncontrollably, I guess. And I'd definitely would not be able to turn and look at his face! embarrassed1 onion head

But who cares about Wook? I know he'll do ONE good thing in the end (good in some way)

What was that thing? i can´t remember anything good from him...

I was trying to think of that one thing, but I can’t remember either. :blink:

On 1/21/2018 at 12:12 PM, Kelly86 said:

Oh, that would be awesome! Their chemistry was daebak! :wub: :wub:

On 1/21/2018 at 9:28 PM, pixelsticks said:

I have pillows to throw at him....if you need them!

Pillows? They are too soft. How about some heavy tables/ chairs? :wink:

On 1/22/2018 at 1:49 AM, cedarwood said:

Can we elaborate a bit about his voice? 'Cause to play Wang So LJG used his soft, lower voice which is like pouring heart with honey... Mhhhhrrrr... 

…. and oh so silky and sensual….hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615  And please, do elaborate more – I’m all ears! 

On 1/22/2018 at 4:24 AM, zakz said:

So I'm from cape town South Africa.

Hello! Welcome to the thread. “Meeting” someone from South Africa for the first time! hi onion head

Using my mobile.

Thanks for the review. And wow! You typed all that in your mobile! 

Heheh… so what did your husband think about it? Here in SL, we use Ammaa/ Appaa or Ummaa/Waappaa or Ammaa/ Thaatthaa, depending on the language and religion!

On 1/22/2018 at 10:13 AM, pixelsticks said:

I believe there were some gentlemen in this thread at one point, but not at the moment.  If you are there...speak up!

There were men in MLSHR thread?! Really?

On 1/22/2018 at 1:56 PM, cedarwood said:

It's so sexy... I don't know how Soo managed to say "no" when she's being "attacked" by his voice, his appearance and his behaviour.

His low tone... almost murmuring... 

hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615

On 1/22/2018 at 1:56 PM, cedarwood said:
On 1/22/2018 at 2:38 AM, pixelsticks said:

I know who'd be perfect as beautiful elf-warrior. 

The most beautiful elf-warrior ever! It must be the leading character. Maybe a drama which focuses on the adventures of our beautiful elf only? 

On 1/23/2018 at 11:18 PM, pixelsticks said:

Every person deserves a person that thinks they are beautiful...whatever the external circumstance. 

Word!

On 1/23/2018 at 11:18 PM, pixelsticks said:

It was at the cleaners.....*cough*

Right! And still at the cleaners, I guess? ahaaah onion head

On 1/25/2018 at 6:29 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Oh! OH!! Really, @pixelstickscrazy monkey 060

I still haven't watched the 13th episode yet. *Bad Blue* So I'm skipping reading reviews of @pixelsticks and @antoniaclamens. I hope I'll be able to post it by Sunday at least.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Right! And still at the cleaners, I guess? ahaaah onion head

They weren't open when I stopped by to pick it up.  

31 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:
On 1/24/2018 at 7:59 PM, antoniaclamens said:

Oh! OH!! Really, @pixelstickscrazy monkey 060

It's more like a crown. <<<if only>>>

32 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I still haven't watched the 13th episode yet. *Bad Blue* So I'm skipping reading reviews of @pixelsticks and @antoniaclamens. I hope I'll be able to post it by Sunday at least.

OK...GEEZ!!   We postpone Episodes 11 + so everyone could be here and ready....and what happens?  No @glassnokamen and @bluelilac1214 a bit behind!  Where is the "spanking" emoticon?  spank.gif  <<<ok...that is another dangerous thing to google....make sure you secure any halo before googling that>>>

But come back.....or be ready....

GPTXeD4.png

So does not like when you go against your word....and to make him wait. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 25/1/2018 at 12:31 AM, pixelsticks said:

4:30 Soo thinks about the proposal she was given.Image result for replay shinee But goes back to grinding tea leaves.  <<<OK…THIS should have had more umph to it…some denial or some wtf or some angst.  ARRRGHHlol2 onion head>>> 

Just be happy with what you got! expecting too much from Soo always leads to dissapointments

•  She lingers for a bit…<<<why….to test the snakeImage result for tempt snake?>>> And he fails.  He asks if the King is dead-smiley-face.gif?1302011340 dead. She is shocked.  <<< e9VKcer.pngstupid girl>>>

She propably forgot all the weight of the world she has... what is it to her love for the snake?

• 14:00 Back to So & YH <<<<my neck and fingers hurtImage result for back and forth>>>>

So true... 

• 14:50 The music is still swelling but the scene changes to the King lying in big bed smiley bed. The Queens arrive and try to talk to him. All he is thinking Related imageabout is CLO.  <<<ahhhh pretty Soo Yeon…WHO YOU TREATED LIKE Image result for crapCRAP>>>  He says her name out loud.  Uh oh.  Queen Yoo evil-1-smiley-face.gif?1302011350 is pissed.  And then she is sad that she is left behind. “Come back to me you terrible person.”  <<<Image result for come backya..that will do it>>>

Haha... in the end he likely forgot he was the one who killed her... but on the upside i love that Queen Yoo IS pissed

• 16:50 WookImage result for snake says “For your s<n>ake, I will surely become king.“ <<<well that’s noble of youhttp://i58.-/30x7drb.jpg>>> Soo isn’t happy about that. 

And of course she believes in him once again...

• 19:21 And here is Perfect Image result for mr perfectBaekAh.  You would have thought he would be in bed or look a bit ashen or something after being stabbed.Image result for stab But no, he is standing here listening to Woo Hee Image result for pretty snake hiss at him for getting in her way. She tells him that the King killed her whole family. <<<cue the pitysad1-smiley-face.gif?1302011418me music>>> He says he is sorry. Image result for sorryApologizes and gives her a hug. Love conquers all….here….Image result for love conquers all

I just don like this scene... at all

• With the ever subtle guyliner going on!>>> 

The subtle guyliner is perfect in this scene, So looks amazingly good with it (take note Yo)

• QUESTION:  Didn’t Woo Hee WANT the King to be dead?  Wasn’t she part of the Queen Yoo/Minister plan that would remove the CPM as well?  So why is she helping now? Love?

Bad script?

• <<<OK… Soo…you’ve been worried all along about So killing his brothers…well…c’mon…what about these guysImage result for wth>>>

Good point! Sadly in this show everyone has the right to do wrong but So (mad me)

CPM tells them all he received a letter from WookImage result for snake letter detailing the treason. So is quietly amazed at his brother’s trickery. Wook had it all thought out depending on which way it fell. Image result for plan

I had to admit the snake plan was very clever... it surprised me a lot the first time

She finally comes to her senses and asks if he would have killed the 4th Prince.  <<<Um…yes.>>> She cannot believe this is the same guy standing in front of her

But she forgives him easily enough

He wants the throne…and the girl.  And he says he will get her back.  It won’t be easy,” she says. Image result for not easy

I was pissed with this answer the first time and the second and every time  included now. why did she say it won´t be easy? it must be impossible! no way!! in your dreams snake!!! i would love to hear her using a modern word...

• 56:00 White haired crazy Yoo finds out that Yo is dead from Jung. She ends up getting really mad at So.crazy monkey 002 And falling apart. <<<she did just lose 2 important men in her life... I'll give her that>>>

I'll give her nothing... she deserves worst!

•   I like the Spinning So knock out a bunch of soldiers move though!

me too!

On 26/1/2018 at 11:35 PM, pixelsticks said:

I just wish they had a few more scenes as well.  Less BA/WH more Eun/SD!

That would be great!!!

I forgot about that one.  Isn't that where he talks about being an adult? 

i can´t remember, i try to erase that scne from my memory...

Good point.  She worries so much about Wook's safety and emotional state.  But seems to treat So like his safety and emotional state are rock solid and can take any dings. 

but she knows he was very wounded and damaged... that's why he is like he is

Me too!!! now i really want it!

Yay for Stills!  It seems strange that the episode with the 2 BIG Brother Battles don't have many gifs created! :huh:

maybe i didn´t use the right key words

On 26/1/2018 at 3:04 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Oh, even imagining that is heartbreaking. But it would have awesome if they had shown it in the drama – snippets of it – when JM mentions it. His whole life is like that, isn't it? Always in pain in some way - physically and emotionally. He was tortured when he was just a kid; his mother who he loved so much never accepted him; he lost his love when he thinks everything is going to be okay; he couldn't be the father to his daughter; everyone he had trusted abandoned him; and he had to spend the rest of his life with someone who he hates.... Poor So... :tears: :tears: :tears:

now you made me cry...

Exactly! This drama had enough storyline and pacing for 30 episodes, or at least 25. But I always felt like they tried to cram everything into the last four episodes to make it wrap at 20 - too many time jumps, not enough Soo POV etc. And they had wasted too much time on Soo having a crush for snake Wook, in my opinion. I feel like that they didn’t portray Soo’s love for So clearly or properly. <_<

You speak my mind... again

Every single think you’ve said above! This episode didn’t have enough So in it either. <_<

@antoniaclamens How to not quote everything you said? You know what? I’m just going to quote almost everything and fangirl/ swoon!

we almost always think alike!!!

@antoniaclamens your gifs and pics for when he is about to kiss her and when he kisses!!! admire2 onion head And the way his eyes move when he looks at her lips!!! admire2 onion head

His eyes... I'm dead, seriously, how can i recover from the look in his eyes?

I have replayed this scene so many times, I've lost count. And I've been staring looking at your gifs too. All for research purpose, of course. Er... to understand this important scene well - yeah, for that.

You don´t have to explain yourself. we are all the sama

The way he lifts his eyebrow when he says this! And those eyes!! admire2 onion head

The eyebrow! is love!!!

I couldn’t have said it any better myself. The same thing happened to me too. I’d like to add one more thing though – his voice! hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615

JG’s beauty with that voice – it is lethal. hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615

I always loved JG's voice... but i think So took it to a new level

Blame you?! More like, thank you! So much beauty in one page! Love all the pics and gifs you’ve posted. Besides, I love you extra- large sized posts. love you crazy rabbit

you are welcome, my pleasure

Perhaps, a surgeon – but that’s too common and not enough scope for him. Sci-fi how? What kind of character? You know what happens when we say it out loud in Soompi, right? :D

Yes we must be careful... of course i will see him playing a surgeon (and love him) but doctors dramas are not my faves

• Like 2

FANGIRLING Observations (which might be inappropriate for this thread),  PICSPAM and definitely-not-a-review-thingy of MLSHR – Episode 13

I apologize in advance for subjecting you guys to my FANGIRLINGPIC SPAM, and if I have included any pictures and gifs that @antoniaclamens has already posted and if I have repeated any comments as others before me.

On 1/25/2018 at 10:31 AM, pixelsticks said:
  • 0:00 We get the So/Wook showdown again. And the BaekAh stab again.  We see that the King has passed out. And that there is not that much blood on Woo Hee’s sword. JiMong looks to the skies.

I like the way this scene is filmed. So many things happening quickly and so much chaos with apt OST. But what really got me curious was how come no one noticed that BA is injured? He is wearing a pink coloured robe which would definitely show the blood stain. Let’s excuse it by saying that everyone one is focused on the king. But how did he get out of the place without anyone noticing and get treatment? Wouldn’t anyone find it strange that he is not present when everyone is surrounding the collapsed king? confused onion head

• 5:08 The Bad princes make a new plan.

Okay this might be a stupid question – do the princes have designated colours? Because they keep on wearing the same coloured robes – Yo in orange and snake Wook in blue, for example.

• 7:16 Queen Yoo & Queen Hwangbo want to see the King.

Random observation: Yoo always wears ostentatiously; why is she  almost in black now? No accessories either. Maybe she already suspected that the king is going to die very soon?

• 7:55 Soo is setting up tea for the King.  He tells her he will die soon and wants her to find the CPM.

When she says she’ll find someone who could be fast to get CPM, the king says no – she has to do it herself. They don’t have time and she can’t even walk properly. How did the king expect her to bring back CPM? Oh, let’s not forget that “the fate of Goryeo Empire rests on your shoulder” comment by the king. Even if she could walk, she’d be rooted to the spot out of stress and fear.

• 9:44 She runs out of his room.  The fate of the Goryeo Empire rests on your shoulders.”  <<<ohhh it that all?>>>  Geesh!  The General is intrigued.

I felt that the general understood the situation with one look at her face. She looked scared! crazy monkey 133

• 10:55 Who finds Soo first, but Wook.

Snake Wook calls her as if he had been waiting for her to come out. He looks around just like a snake before asking where she is going in a hurry. When she says that she is going to get tea, he just nods his head as if he expected this answer. He asks about her relationship with So as if to distract and confuse her.

• Soo says that he is mistaken and was about to say more…then stopped and says she has to run errands. She tells him she will speak to him when she returns. She lingers for a bit…<<<why….to test the snake?>>> 

I wonder what she was going to say when she started with “I…”. confused onion head

“Has the king passed away” asks snake Wook. He smiles the fakest smile I’ve ever seen and continues with “I’m worried about him”. But there is no trace of sadness in his face when he says that. “Has the king died” he asks in an emotionless voice. Remembering the king’s warning Soo asks him directly whether he wants to be the king.

• 12:55 Back to So & YH. 

YH too asks So whether he wants to be the king.

Snake Wook’s silence is the answer Soo gets for her question, whereas So answers YH right away saying that it is not easy to become a king with a smirk and an eyebrow lift. YH confidently says she can make him the king.

Snake Wook says he wants to be the king. Why? Because he wants the power to protect those he loves, a “fact” he realized only after Soo was in trouble. <_< Right! His family was in exile because the powerful Yoo made his mother a scapegoat for poisoning CLO and he does not know the importance of power. Right! He is a wise, intelligent scholar who loves to read, isn’t he? Just asking…

So too will become king only if he can have the love of the person he loves. YH realizes it is futile to try to seduce him with power because he does not care about it at all.

• <<<geez these editors>>>
  • <<<<my neck and fingers hurt>>>>

I felt that that they wanted to show the parallels /differences between the two princes – they were born in the same year; they say they love Soo; and now they are asked the same question – how they would respond to the question. And we get to know that one craves power <_< while the other craves love. :wub:

• 14:50 The music is still swelling but the scene changes to the King lying in  bed.

Yoo looks so hopeful when she asks him whether he is awake. She does love him in her own twisted way.

• The Queens arrive and try to talk to him. All he is thinking about is CLO. 

There could have never been a better revenge from CLO than this. She wanted the king to remember her, and he did until his very last breath.

• 16:50 Wook says “For your s<n>ake, I will surely become king.“

Right, everything he does is for her sake only. get out crazy rabbit Or else he would not have even thought about becoming king. Right! First he says YH is indebted to him for his what he chose to do and now he says he does everything for Soo. Wow, this guy doesn’t want to take responsibility for his actions; always blaming others and making them feel guilty.

• 19:21 And here is Perfect BaekAh. 

I love BA, but this scene felt like a filler – they’ve wasted almost 2 minutes on it. <_<

• 22:25 Soo is in JiMong’s chambers….looking for So… She keeps running  around and sees Won asking for her.  She tries to hide but someone grabs her. 

Who does Soo look for help when she is in need? It is So only. Not the person she “loves”. <_< The moment she sees him he tells the king is dead. She does not wait until he asks about the king – even when the king warned about it. She does not trust snake Wook enough to tell him the truth even when he repeatedly asked her. Does she realize the meaning of her actions herself?

So is in shock when he hears about. He doesn’t even register when Soo says that they have to bring CPM back. She had to grab his hand to get his attention.

And can we take a moment to talk about the beauty that is JG’s eyes – so expressive! admire2 onion head Especially with the eyeliner, it feels as if those eyes stare into your soul. love onion head

uUAR4yS.png love you crazy rabbit

Snake Wook specifically told her to not tell anyone about their plan to attack the palace. But what does she do? She warns So about it. When he asks how she knows about it, she deflects without answering. Even now she wants to protect snake Wook.<_<

• 24:05 BA is chasing after Woo Hee. He asks her to stay with him. So & Soo arrive. So wonders if they can trust her. 

With one answer from Soo and the confirmation from BA, So is okay with getting help from WH. That is all he needs. They are his persons and he trust those two that much.

• Both Soo & BA say yes. 

Okay, I can understand why Soo said yes. But BA too says that they can trust WH. Isn’t this the same person who tried to kill his father the previous night? Or is he trying to make her guilty so that she would help them and be with him? confused onion head

• So tells them all that soon Yo….<<<and...>>> Wook will attack.  Soo cannot believe he figured it out. 

Of course he had figured it out. He noticed snake Wook wearing the armour underneath his clothes and it was YH who was blocking him from going out of Songak. With the information about the attack by Yo the next day, he deduced snake Wook is also involved. I like the way he looks at Soo when he tells this. No one can fool So in such things.

WH wanted to kill the king herself – she has been preparing herself to do that for almost two years. Maybe that is why she almost fell down when she heard about his death. She looked more devastated than BA. Was she aware that she is a part of the plan to remove CPM though? She might be helping now because of love. Or she might have felt guilty because BA is willing to trust her even after being stabbed by her. Or maybe she feels like that she has lost the purpose of her life at the moment as she could not kill the king, so might as well go with the flow and help them?

• 25:40 The Snake Siblings  are hissing at each other. YH wants to strike! Let’s attack the Cheondeokjeon, rescue our Mother and declare you King

Oh, the greed in her face when she says that! “We can’t lose everything while pondering for too long” she warns him. Well, if it isn’t his approach towards everything Soo related! <_<

• But YH is happy that he is thinking more evil.

I like how she calls him out – “You are not being forcefully dragged. You seem to sincerely want the throne now”. He says he has to change according to the situation. <_< Would he still dare to tell YH that she is indebted to him after this?

• 27:39 Soo is in the throne room. So enters and ask her if she wants the throne. She says the King had to throw away CLO for that seat and you will have to fight your brothers for that seat. She wants to know if he will harm his brothers. 

Even without her telling it out loud, So knows that Soo is worried about snake Wook. He thinks she cares about snake Wook so much because she still considers him a relative. Oh my sweet, naïve So!

Spoiler

3NvRKsO.gif

• She claims she will be scarred forever if Wook is hurt.  So says he will do his best not to hurt him because he doesn’t want him to die either.

Even after all this, even though he doesn’t trust snake Wook, So still considers him as his brother and doesn’t want him dead. So has the biggest heart and it is full of love. :wub:

• 31:09 The Queens are both dealing with his death in their own way.  Hwangbo  by trying to follow protocol and Yoo by being moody and not allowing anyone near him.  But who comes near….So. 

Though he looks like a cold, tough, scary warrior, So is a softy who craves love. He is so brokenhearted after seeing his father – no, not the king – he couldn’t even speak. :tears: The king was a shitty father, but So loves him so much. He tries to control his tears, (and there comes the nose flares) :tears: :tears: and thinks of what happened two years ago.

Spoiler

NSZxJcQ.gif

4nPinds.gif

DoFPGvk.gif

vrhgcEA.gif  love you crazy rabbit

Ah… the hopeful smile! The affection and expectation in his eyes! My heart! :wub:  So is so beautiful! :wub: :wub:

•  He covers the King

He cannot control his tears anymore. His eyes redden. He clenches his jaw so he would not cry out loud. And the way his voice shakes when he call for JM! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Spoiler

tz3BqVe.png

tc1zyCi.png

36:30 Woo Hee & BaekAh are on a Image result for road trip

crazy monkey 078 and they waste another precious 3 minutes! <_<

• Can I do whatever I want tonight?”  <<<skips all the bases to get a homerun???>>>

BA is injured and they are on a mission to bring CPM, so most probably not?

• 39:25 Yo <<<resplendent in guyliner>>> and Wook/Snake are in their handsome armor at the gates. They reaffirm their bond by saying that each one wants to kill the 4th Prince.<<<OK… Soo…you’ve been worried all along about So killing his brothers…well…c’mon…what about these guys>>>

Soo is always worried about So’s actions because according to her distorted memory, he is known as a bloody king who killed his brothers. Her visions don’t help either. Further, the "gentle" 8th prince would never think of killing his own brothers, would he? He is supporting Yo only because he wants to protect the people he loves, remember? get out crazy rabbit

• And they enter the Palace!  The music is driving. There is So…there is the General…there is Soo.  Wook is pissed. <<<<Soo is your traitor…biotch!!>>> The General tells them to go away. Yo  says he needs to know the truth.  The General says the King needs his rest.  Yo throws it back and says how does he know that the General isn’t planning some treason of his own.  Wook charges…So meets him. Yo smiles. The General frowns. Soo is horrified…watching the men she has affection for…fight. And they fight. And they twirl. And they clank swords. <<<with some dubstep kinda music embedded in the grandiose fight music>>> 

This is so perfect, I cannot not quote the whole thing!

Spoiler

5wiKL1c.gif

Ah.... the determination in his eyes! :wub:

I felt like that So went easy on snake Wook when they were fighting. So is called Dog Wolf for nothing, right? He simply didn’t want to hurt the snake.

•  They are at swordpoint…staring each other down…when an arrow comes from up above. Make that many arrows!   Woo Hoo!  The CPM has arrived with his men. And with BaekAh.  So bows. Wook puts a sword to Yo <<<wait…>>> CPM tells them all he received a letter from Wook detailing the treason. So is quietly amazed at his brother’s trickery. 

So looked like he figured out about snake Wook’s plan. That tiny unbelieving smirk and the shifting of his eyes – I felt like that So still doesn’t trust snake Wook. But now everyone else, especially CPM trusts him. depressed2 onion head

• Wook had it all thought out depending on which way it fell. I am surprised he didn’t lie and say So was part of it as well to get both Yoo son’s out of the picture.

Maybe the CPM wouldn’t have believed that So was part of it as he knows how loyal So is. That’s why snake Wook asks Yo to kill So if he tries to stop them, perhaps.

• Yo gets dragged away.  JiMong comes out to say his majesty is  dead. And that CPM is the King. Wook is the first to recognize CPM as King. <<<manse manse man manse>>>  Then So does…then they all do. CPM doesn't seem so happy about it. Queen Yoo has grey hair now …and looks like a mad woman. And she is really pissed  at Yo.

By being the first one to recognize CPM as king, snake Wook cements his position with him more. And how did Yoo’s hair get grey so quickly? Is she in that much of grief? Is it even possible to get grey hair because of grief? confused onion head

• 45:30 The Taejo kids go pay their respects.

Random observation: and there comes those aprons again! head crazy rabbit

Isn’t it interesting to note that except So, BA, CPM and Jung none of the other children showed any sign of sadness about their father’s death? They were thinking of what they could gain out of this situation, that’s all.

• 48:10 Soo asks Wook why did he lie to her like that?

Because he wants to have everything and get So killed, you naïve girl! He is using you. Can’t you see that? Can’t you see how calculating your gentle prince is? calm down crazy rabbit

• Soo offers to leave with Wook right now. 

So that she could stop him from causing trouble anymore for the sake of the throne; so that she could save So too? Besides, he told her he is doing this for her only and now it is possible for her to go from the palace if snake Wook asks CPM. Right?

• But that’s not what he wants.  He wants the throne…and the girl.

And she calls him out – “You are fooling yourself” she says. “Have you ever fully trusted me?” she asks.

Spoiler

mqzGbBm.png

• And he says he will get her back.  It won’t be easy,” she says. 

yesss crazy rabbit Now she knows his true colours, right? She wouldn’t have feelings for him anymore, right? She wouldn’t trust him or his words anymore, right? Right? head crazy rabbit

• 51:45 Yo is running for his life. So & Wook in pursuit on horseback <<<you wonder if Wook/Snake let him out for him to get caught or what?>>>

I had the same question – how could Yo escape from the prison so easily? He is still wearing his black clothes; he hadn’t even changed to the prisoner’s clothes.

P5Xhtwj.gif love you crazy rabbit

• He’s trapped at the cliffside and fights his way through the soldiers. Wook aims an arrow at him, but So stops him.

So does not want his brother to be hunted like an animal. He doesn’t want his brother to die at all.

• Yo won’t stop so So enters the fray. With some swift high kicks, he overpowers Yo.  He tells him to give up but Yo says….”if you were me, would you give up so easily?”  So kicks the sword away from Yo and pushes him to the edge….hoping for a surrender.  Yo tries to strike again so So swings and strikes Yo again. They both look at each other in shock…and Yo falls backward off the cliff.

The moment he sees that he has injured Yo badly, So regrets everything. He has struck his own brother; not a nameless stranger, but his own brother. He throws his sword away and gives his hand so that he could save from falling off the cliff. But it is too late. He cannot believe what has happened. All So wanted to do was save his brother and now Yo is killed by himself. He does not even pick his sword up; he walks away dejectedly.

Look how beautiful JG is! love you crazy rabbit

Spoiler

C9m9QoA.gif

06wh1OA.gif

IGvtUd5.gif

1MVYPmE.gif

2ida1kZ.gif

ndXbih0.gif

Un2pxak.gif

• 57:12 So is crying lakeside.  Soo finds him and notices his tears.  

I love how when she sees him there, she just comes to sit beside him. He is a prince and she is just a water maid, but she does not wait for his permission; she is that comfortable with him.

Spoiler

TvhmRwD.gif

Random observation: oh, their dresses colour coordinate. And I’ve never notices the design on Soo’s water maid uniform before – so pretty!

She asks what is wrong when notices his reddened tear filled eyes. “If I come to you, I don’t think you would forgive me. But I thought you would understand” he says in a shaking voice. Remember, when he was destroying the stone shrine after his talk with his mother about killing the monks? She told the exact same words to him – that she would understand him. He never forgets anything she told him, does he?

Spoiler

YdqVRJk.gif

“I stabbed my older brother” he tells her and tries so badly to not cry. But the moment her hand touches him, he breaks down completely. He sobs uncontrollably when she hugs him. :tears:

How many times he would have cried like this alone before without anyone there to comfort him or just listen to him? crying1 onion head But now he has Soo. She might not forgive him but she will definitely understand him. He is not alone anymore. 

I have no words to describe JG’s acting or his beauty – I’m in awe of him. love you crazy rabbit  It’ll be another essay if I try to do it. So I’ll post this gifs and be quiet.

Spoiler

TAWVrMK.gif

hKNcNte.gif

98LXiQ9.gif

mRms6ks.gif

sljEZun.gif

wpKhkYg.gif

p5rSuz7.gif love you crazy rabbit

<<<wait a minute…this PREVIEW TOLD ME WAY TOO MUCH!!!>>>

It did, didn’t it? at least, they should not have shown Yo. Did they show too much to get more viewers because the rating was not satisfactory?

And here are some gifs of the bts. Look at the cutie pie being all playful! love you crazy rabbit I tried to find the video of this bts, but couldn't find it. :(

Spoiler

tumblr_oer9k8lHXb1vng8dpo1_500.gif

tumblr_oer9k8lHXb1vng8dpo2_500.gif

tumblr_oer9k8lHXb1vng8dpo3_500.gif

tumblr_oer9k8lHXb1vng8dpo4_500.gif

tumblr_oer9k8lHXb1vng8dpo5_500.gif

@pixelsticks Thank you so much for making me laugh. And thank you for doing a full timeline of the drama which makes organizing and posting my ramblings much easier. love you crazy rabbit And here I am as promised, I will never make my love So wait for me! :D

*All image and gif credit to original uploaders.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Just be happy with what you got! expecting too much from Soo always leads to dissapointments

Truer words never spoken.

23 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

maybe i didn´t use the right key words

I think people like to gif the romantic/dreamy faces more than battle scenes. 

8 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

But how did he get out of the place without anyone noticing and get treatment? Wouldn’t anyone find it strange that he is not present when everyone is surrounding the collapsed king? confused onion head

I bet there is footage in a folder next to the Hankie folder on someone's harddrive/server. 

He asks about her relationship with So as if to distract and confuse her.

Slitherly and sly....

Now she knows his true colours, right? She wouldn’t have feelings for him anymore, right? She wouldn’t trust him or his words anymore, right? Right? head crazy rabbit

If only the Powers of Soompi Suggestion could have worked here! 

And thank you for doing a full timeline of the drama which makes organizing and posting my ramblings much easier. love you crazy rabbit And here I am as promised, I will never make my love So wait for me! :D

If I/we were really good...we would do this for both versions.  To find the differences. But I am not that good. 

MLSHR Reactions Around the World

• Like 2

On 1/28/2018 at 3:27 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Okay this might be a stupid question – do the princes have designated colours? Because they keep on wearing the same coloured robes – Yo in orange and snake Wook in blue, for example.

I don´t think it's a stupid question, sometimes i wondered the same

When she says she’ll find someone who could be fast to get CPM, the king says no – she has to do it herself. They don’t have time and she can’t even walk properly. How did the king expect her to bring back CPM? Oh, let’s not forget that “the fate of Goryeo Empire rests on your shoulder” comment by the king. Even if she could walk, she’d be rooted to the spot out of stress and fear.

You are right! maybe the king guesses that she would go to So anyway?

I wonder what she was going to say when she started with “I…”. confused onion head

So far i stopped to try to guess what is Soo thinking about or what is she going to say or what is she feeling... i gave up on trying to understand her a long time ago. it only made me mad and hopeless

But there is no trace of sadness in his face when he says that. “Has the king died” he asks in an emotionless voice.

He doesn´t love his father or anyone but himself (i refuse to believe in his so called love for Soo, his wife or family) but i can´t blame him for not loving the king. He didn´t do a thing to earn the love of his sons. he only loved Moo and YH

I felt that that they wanted to show the parallels /differences between the two princes – they were born in the same year; they say they love Soo; and now they are asked the same question – how they would respond to the question. And we get to know that one craves power <_< while the other craves love. :wub:

i know you are right... but i don´t think it was done well. just another editing issue

Wow, this guy doesn’t want to take responsibility for his actions; always blaming others and making them feel guilty.

That's his way to do things... and he knows it works. at least with Soo it never fails

I love BA, but this scene felt like a filler – they’ve wasted almost 2 minutes on it. <_<

So true and sad

And can we take a moment to talk about the beauty that is JG’s eyes – so expressive! admire2 onion head Especially with the eyeliner, it feels as if those eyes stare into your soul. love onion head love you crazy rabbit

as if i wasn´t already deep in love with him and his eyes... sometimes (like this time) i just can´t focus on whta's going on. that's why i always thankful for being able to replay scenes countless of times... something must remain with so much watching

Okay, I can understand why Soo said yes. But BA too says that they can trust WH. Isn’t this the same person who tried to kill his father the previous night? Or is he trying to make her guilty so that she would help them and be with him? confused onion head

I can´t understand BA either in this episode... gave up on 3rd or 4th watch

Even without her telling it out loud, So knows that Soo is worried about snake Wook. He thinks she cares about snake Wook so much because she still considers him a relative. Oh my sweet, naïve So!

As much as i find it so adorable i wish he wasn´t so naive when it comes about Soo

And the way his voice shakes when he call for JM! :tears: :tears: :tears:

That voice... i never thought a JM's name could sound so good

crazy monkey 078 and they waste another precious 3 minutes! <_<

Why????

Soo is always worried about So’s actions because according to her distorted memory, he is known as a bloody king who killed his brothers. Her visions don’t help either. Further, the "gentle" 8th prince would never think of killing his own brothers, would he? He is supporting Yo only because he wants to protect the people he loves, remember? get out crazy rabbit

I told you! i gave up trying to understand Soo... everything you said is so logical, why did the writersfail to see it?

I felt like that So went easy on snake Wook when they were fighting. So is called Dog Wolf for nothing, right? He simply didn’t want to hurt the snake.

He was trying to keep his promise to Soo

Because he wants to have everything and get So killed, you naïve girl! He is using you. Can’t you see that? Can’t you see how calculating your gentle prince is? calm down crazy rabbit

No, she can´t

I love how when she sees him there, she just comes to sit beside him. He is a prince and she is just a water maid, but she does not wait for his permission; she is that comfortable with him.

Yes because So always makes it clear to her that they belong to each other... maybe in an unconcious way, Soo feels the same. She can only be herself when she's with So

Random observation: oh, their dresses colour coordinate. And I’ve never notices the design on Soo’s water maid uniform before – so pretty!

That's one of the things not related to So that i did notice! maybe the only thing you pointed out that i noticed. lol

How many times he would have cried like this alone before without anyone there to comfort him or just listen to him? crying1 onion head

Oh just thinking about it made me so sad for So

But now he has Soo. She might not forgive him but she will definitely understand him. He is not alone anymore. 

For the moment... don´t make me talk about the last episodes

I have no words to describe JG’s acting or his beauty – I’m in awe of him. love you crazy rabbit  It’ll be another essay if I try to do it. So I’ll post this gifs and be quiet.

I won´t mind essays you know... but i enjoy the gifs instead, i always can count on your gifs!

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I bet there is footage in a folder next to the Hankie folder on someone's harddrive/server. 

ok let's use the powers of Soompi Suggestion: IF SOMEONE HAS THE FOOTAGE OF THIS SCENE AND SPECIALLY OF THE HANKIE SCENE PLEASE DO SHARE!!!

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

If I/we were really good...we would do this for both versions.  To find the differences. But I am not that good. 

You know sometimes i think we must do it... but i don´t think i'll have the time (nor you all either). Anyway, i'm currently watching this drama with mom and sis on weekends (i know i'm too much but sis wanted to rewatch and i couldn´t say no). So i think after i ended it i will try to watch the international version and try to spot differences, even if i don´t write about them...

I just watched episode 14, and it is so so so good!!!! sadly their happines only last like 5 minutes?  i think overall it was a bittersweet episode, i cried a lot while watching... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

You are right! maybe the king guesses that she would go to So anyway?

That was my guess. His indirect but direct way to get to So. 

12 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

ok let's use the powers of Soompi Suggestion: IF SOMEONE HAS THE FOOTAGE OF THIS SCENE AND SPECIALLY OF THE HANKIE SCENE PLEASE DO SHARE!!!

Maybe someday.....10th Anniversary Blu-Ray or whatever capacity we will be watching content in 8 years. 

13 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

So i think after i ended it i will try to watch the international version and try to spot differences, even if i don´t write about them...

Well you have my basic timeline...

Man... I haven't started 14 yet.  I need to get on the ball. Reluctantly...I'm kinda tired of crying! 

• Like 1

On 1/26/2018 at 9:05 AM, antoniaclamens said:

They edited off Jung scene (the one where he visited Soo while she was making tea for the king)

I watched this the other day while searching for bts videos. He says he is going to stop calling her “sister”, doesn’t he? <_< Mhm….

I’m so sad I’m introducing this section for my beloved BA! But I can´t deny that I disliked every BA’s scene. First he was badly stabbed; we’re supposed to believe that his life was really in danger by the end of episode 12, but at his first appearance in episode 13, he seems perfectly fine.

After that, he learnt the king was dead! And he doesn’t show a little bit of pain or even sadness... the ever sympathetic BA! 

When he was riding with YH, he suddenly remembered that he was hurt, then forgot all about it and start making love… I don´t like his words: “Since we won't see each other again, then... can I do whatever I want for tonight?”

I agree with everything you said. They just wasted time on BA and WH. And how can he “do” anything when he is in such a bad condition. A coup is about to take place and everything depends on the return of CPM. And BA wants to do "whatever" he wants to do with her??!!! head crazy rabbit It does not sound like BA at all! What were the PD and writers thinking? They just wanted to have a kiss scene???

I wonder what people would’ve said if it was So who said that… as it was BA I remember they were all swooning over the kiss. Sorry guys I love BA a lot, but I don´t like his love story… and I think it doesn´t add to the drama.

I remember reading somewhere that there were people who were bashing and hating on So throughout the drama. Is that true?confused onion head

Now the good stuff that is So:

YESSS! yesss crazy rabbit

We see again the scene where So and Wook were glaring at each other… 

We see again the scene where So was proposing to Soo… 

So is galloping out of Songak in order to bring back Crown Prince 

hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616 I’m just as shallow as you are, maybe more? :wink:

Soo is looking for So to tell him about the king’s death and Wook’s plan. I looooove So’s reaction when he heard the news about the king.

Oh, we got almost the same screencap for this scene – I just edited mine a bit!

I need to see International version again, but I’m almost sure that the next scene was aired later on that version, which makes more sense. The edit feels off here. After knowing that the king is death, will So and Soo go to watch the throne and just talk?

I also remember that the dialogue was different.

There is another version for this scene also? Why would they do like this – just imagine the confusion between people when they discuss after watching different versions! 

Anyway, let’s talk about this version, because there is one thing I want to highlight. Soo doesn´t worry about So because she knows that he’s going to be GY. But Soo, that doesn´t mean that So can´t be hurt. He was already hurt several times, he was scarred for life, he suffered greatest pain when he was poisoned just to save you! The fact that GY will exist doesn´t mean that he could be a cripple or be sick… So why don´t you worry about his safety? The only thing you know for sure is that he is going to live, but you don´t know how he´s going to live… it drives me crazy.

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! I wanted to yell at her. I don’t like the expression on her face when she said that he would be okay – there was no reassurance at all. Just like BA, her character does not conform to how it was so far. What was the PD and writers thinking? get out crazy rabbit

And I kept reading GY as Gong Yoo! :tongue:

How to resist this smile???

You can’t. nah crazy rabbit And his eyes!!! :wub:

In this scene So learns from JM that the king said life is short and fleeting.

The king understood that life is short and fleeting only when he was about to die. Right! <_< He didn’t understand when he sacrificed people to achieve his goals left and right. <_< His last words felt too forced for me. It’s like absolving the king of his actions just because he said those words and showing the incident with So two years ago. <_<

What I love about this scene (besides So wonderful acting, this man knows how to cry and make me cry) is the way So treated Queen Yoo!!!

crying1 onion head Whenever he cries you feel his pain - so how not to cry? :ph34r:And he is so beautiful when he cries too.:ph34r:

I love So words (as always. I know i sound like a broken record)

crazy monkey 126 if you are a broken record then how would you call me? 

@antoniaclamens it looks like I repeated almost everything you’ve said when I was rambling! Thank you for all those lovely screencaps! love you crazy rabbit

On 1/26/2018 at 9:35 AM, pixelsticks said:

I love the fight sequence and the scenery. I love warrior So.

Oh, that would be perfect. Even in the short scene which had fights he was majestic. Just imagine how it would be if he was fighting and smirking and being sarcastic with those eyebrow lifts and nose flares! :w00t: A prequel to MLSHR – So in Shinju! And I know that it will break our hearts when they show his childhood and how he was mistreated.:tears:

11 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

But now he has Soo. She might not forgive him but she will definitely understand him. He is not alone anymore. 

For the moment... don´t make me talk about the last episodes

What about the last episodes? This drama ends in Episode 18 where So marries Soo and they live happily after with Soel and their other children. Right? Right! happy onion head*Blue tries to block her memories of last 2 episodes by being delusional*

I haven’t watched the 14th episode yet. Hopefully tomorrow? 

• Like 1

He says he is going to stop calling her “sister”, doesn’t he? <_<

Ahhh yes....it is here where you first get an idea that he likes her more than platonically. 

I remember reading somewhere that there were people who were bashing and hating on So throughout the drama. Is that true?confused onion head

Just read back in this thread....it's there. Or on Dramabeans. 

Oh, that would be perfect. Even in the short scene which had fights he was majestic. Just imagine how it would be if he was fighting and smirking and being sarcastic with those eyebrow lifts and nose flares! :w00t: A prequel to MLSHR – So in Shinju! And I know that it will break our hearts when they show his childhood and how he was mistreated.:tears:

Oh...I have mentioned this on SOOMPI numerous times.  The Power of suggestion hasn't worked yet.  And they would probably have to cast another actor to be Young So. 

Me too.  I got to finish a paid job first. But it's on the docket! 

Um...what???^^^^^

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 11:15 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

I agree with everything you said. They just wasted time on BA and WH. And how can he “do” anything when he is in such a bad condition. A coup is about to take place and everything depends on the return of CPM. And BA wants to do "whatever" he wants to do with her??!!! head crazy rabbit It does not sound like BA at all! What were the PD and writers thinking? They just wanted to have a kiss scene???

I think you find the right answer...

hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616 I’m just as shallow as you are, maybe more? :wink:

I can´t tell. let's say we are even... not sure if it's a good thing though

Oh, we got almost the same screencap for this scene – I just edited mine a bit!

because it's so beautiful it deserved to be screencapped and posted

There is another version for this scene also? Why would they do like this – just imagine the confusion between people when they discuss after watching different versions! 

yes.. and i'm not sure but this time i think the international version was better

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! I wanted to yell at her. I don’t like the expression on her face when she said that he would be okay – there was no reassurance at all. Just like BA, her character does not conform to how it was so far. What was the PD and writers thinking? 

sadly we'll never know

And I kept reading GY as Gong Yoo! :tongue:

:lol:

The king understood that life is short and fleeting only when he was about to die. Right! <_< He didn’t understand when he sacrificed people to achieve his goals left and right. <_< His last words felt too forced for me. It’s like absolving the king of his actions just because he said those words and showing the incident with So two years ago. <_<

they always try to justify every one's actions... but So's

crying1 onion head Whenever he cries you feel his pain - so how not to cry? :ph34r:And he is so beautiful when he cries too.:ph34r:

the shallow me agrees

@antoniaclamens it looks like I repeated almost everything you’ve said when I was rambling! Thank you for all those lovely screencaps! love you crazy rabbit

And thank you for your beautiful gifs

A prequel!!! yes pleaseeeeeee

What about the last episodes? This drama ends in Episode 18 where So marries Soo and they live happily after with Soel and their other children. Right? Right! happy onion head*Blue tries to block her memories of last 2 episodes by being delusional*

i can't forget them. and i tried really hard to

I watched it. but my review is still on hold. i'm so busy lately

On 1/30/2018 at 1:40 PM, pixelsticks said:

Just read back in this thread....it's there. Or on Dramabeans. 

Oh...I have mentioned this on SOOMPI numerous times.  The Power of suggestion hasn't worked yet.  And they would probably have to cast another actor to be Young So. 

For sure you read something in dramabeans, that's why i quit going there and started with soompi (thankfully!) but mostly bad comments were from the snake shipers

On 1/30/2018 at 1:40 PM, pixelsticks said:

Um...what???^^^^^

LOL. those MLSHR reactios sometimes are so precious... 

• Like 1