[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

wounded2-smiley-face.gif?1302011445NOTE:  These RECAPS/REACTIONS can be filled with spoilers/grammatical errors/snark...since I've already watched MLSHR numerous times. Read at your own risk!

MLSHR Episode 14 – Dramafever Directors Cut

Or

Trust in Me – Jungle Book

Pixelistic Re(Take)

• Image result for 2 years later….Time JUMP…ARRRGH!! Right when Soo seems to be nice to So…so….what have we missed???? Soo is the Court Lady.  Chae Ryung is a Damiwon lady.  Soo can write. And there goes Chae Ryung lying about not being able to read/write.:unsure: It’s Soo's bday. #happysooday
  • 2:00 Bday lunch with her boys.  Image result for birthday lunchBaekAh gives her Rose oils from faraway and teases that So couldn’t figure out what to give her.  So says just his presence should be enough for a court lady.  Soo repeats his statement…and he’s been had.Image result for ouch
  • 2:54 Soo is reading a book in her chambers.  serenade-smiley-face.gif?1302011420She hears an animal howling and gives a slight smile. It’s So…in a dashing red,black & white robe and ponytail. Ahhh here’s that light music we haven’t heard since….Episode 4? Time for star-plucker-smiley.gif?1292867680 stargazing…and????  After saying all the right words…<<<and 2 years>>> Soo girl6-smiley.gif?1292867607 still won’t let So kiss her.  LpjJ4Lw.pngWTH girl!!??Image result for wth <<<this show is KILLING ME>>>  So asks her to come to the Prayer Towers with him in a few days.  There is something he wants to tell her there.  <<<oohh confession/proposalsecret-smiley-face.gif?1302011420??? But it’s MLSHR…what awful thing is gonna happen to ruin THIS potential moment of bliss??>>> Related image
  • 8:40 A handsome snake arrives on the screen. Related imagespaceout.gif spaceout.gif<<<dodges table again…but c’mon he is kinda cute here>>> Wook is the Hand of the King and is changing things up, much to the Courts and So’s concern.  He conveniently tells us the King is in poor health.  <<<so what’s wrong with Moo?shocked-smiley-face.gif?1302011421>>>
  • 9:20 So & Wook argue-smiley-face.gif?1302011307 have a battle of political wits. And subtle threats. <<<Wookie is so scary here….Image result for scary snake  >>>
  • 10:30 Moo is taking a bath bathe smiley in the Damiwon, but he looks so weak. zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706He says he is weary <<<and look where the camera aims…at Chae Ryung>>>  She looks so devious. zhemademe-smiley.gif?1292867706 Won is watching. He speaks in code to her. About mercury for mirrors.  And gives her a smile.  <<<damn that Won…and that drum music>>>
  • 12:29 Wook is in the Kings Chambers with Moo. He’s not the Wook from Episodes 1 – 4. He asks Moo to abdicate the throne to him. The throne is a burden…he says.  <<<cue snake from Jungle BookImage result for jungle book snake >>>
  • 14:30 Moodrooler smiley is really losing it.  He is forcing his daughter to marry into the Khitan to save his throne. nuts-smiley.gif?1292867647And hallucinating. So is watching this and cannot bear it. It reminds him of his own torture and banishment. Moo asks So if he will marry the princess to protect the throne.  So’s wavering lips let us know that this is a burden. heart-breaking-smiley.gif?1292867614<<<why??>>>
  • 16:34  BECAUSE…YES…THIS SHOW HAD TO RUIN IT!!!  SO WAS PLANNING TO CONFESSheart-shape1-smiley.gif?1292867614 LOVE TO SOO BUT NOW WHAT???? <<<I was so frickin mad…pillows thrown…yelling at tv….give me a bone…sheesh!cloud smiley>>> Soo is all pretty at their meeting place.  She is smiling…And she is WEARING THE HAIRPIECE!!! girl12-smiley.gif?1292867605OMG OMG OMG… WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO GET SOME RECIPROCATION!!! 14 EPISODES IN the MAIN FEMALE LEAD IS FINALLY GIVING THE MALE LEAD PERMISSION!! She’s waiting for him.  Soo looks so beautiful in her pretty clothes. And she waits…and she waits. So arrives looking heartbroken. gloomy-smiley.gif?1292867608 When he sees the hairpiece, he is visibly heart-breaking-smiley.gif?1292867614 happy and sad at the same time. <<<I was so mad…I wanted this to be SO different>>>
  • 17:45 He changes into a teasing teehee1-smiley.gif?1292867687 demeanor. He pretends to not remember why he asked her there in the first place.  He says he hope she didn’t get her hopes up.  <<<like I didsorrow-smiley.gif?1292867678>>>  Since he feels bad, he invites her on his boat and tries to liven the mood by wiggling the boat and acting cute. She’s having none of it. She asks him to paddle faster. They keep talking.  She basically tells him that he doesn’t have to worry about giving up what he loves anymore…..BIG OPENING THERE BUDDY!!!  AARRGHH WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN!!! over-react-smiley.gif?1292867649He apologizes for forgetting.  She tells him that she has patience for him to remember.  <<<cause ya…she’s made you WAIT YEARS ALREADY>>>
  • 21:20 So discusses the political machinations of marrying the Princess. He’s tired of sacrificing his wants and needs.  JiMong thanks him for being helpful to Moo, and that being anyone’s dog will not be his long term use.Image result for no leash
  • 23:05 Dead eyes SnakeWookImage result for snake eyes is back on the screen. Reading missives to the King. Moo is in his right mind for the moment.  And knows that Wook is manipulating things.wagfinger2-smiley.gif?1292867695 And tells Wook that So will marry his daughter. He tells them both that he will hand the throne to So. <<I’m surprised that Wook didn’t try for that political maneuver>>> He rubs salt into So’s wound by saying that there must be Goryeo girls that are sad to hear about this marriage. Image result for rub salt in the wound
  • 25:50 Soo & Jung are looking over Soon Deok. It’s Korean face mask time! Image result for korean face maskJung and SD are getting the Rose Oil treatment. encore smiley BA is miffed! Jung notices how bright SD looks.  girl1-smiley.gif?1292867604Eun overhears and doesn’t like it. He disappoints SD. Jung & Soo warn Eun about his behavior.rioter-smiley.gif?1292867662  Eun thinks marriage isn’t all its cracked up to be hooks-smiley.gif?1292867618and spills that poor So is getting married.  Jung & Soo are surprised.  Poor Soo!
  • 28:27 Soo is still sad…sigh-smiley.gif?1292867672sitting and moping in the Damiwon. So enters. “You’ve heard  <<<um yes by Eun….WHY DIDN”T YOU TELL HER YOU DORK?swear1-smiley.gif?1292867684 >>>  She wants a reason, but he says he has hurt her so whatever the reason…the damage has been done.  She tells him “Congrats” and then leaves.  <<<UGH>>>swear2-smiley.gif?1292867684TALK TO EACH OTHER YOU DORKS>>>
  • 30:18 BaekAh visits Soo and gives her a letter that So wrote.  She is pleasantly surprised by the letter and the verse. She realizes there is so much she doesn’t know about him. Image result for too late meme <<<WELL if you would have ONLY let him in your heart earlier! I mean…you have had years!!>>> BA tells her that he knows So really wanted to leave the palace with her. <<Ahh remind me of the MISSED OPPORTUNITIES…that is what M should stand for not MOON Lovers but MISSED OPPORTUNITIES Lovers!!>>>Image result for missed opportunity meme
  • 31:40 So marries the Princess, wedding-smiley.gif?1292867698watches over Moo while Soo loves the letter and starts to copy it writing1-smiley.gif?1292867702 and cries for what could have been.  <<can I smack her now?snap-out-of-it-smiley.gif?1292867675>>>
  • 33:15 Jung arrives at Mommy’s house but they won’t let him in. He notices the boots and barges in to find a sexy long haired crazy monkey 011Yo drinking with Mama. It seems that Uncle helped him out.  Jung believes that he can get Yo reinstated due to his own favor to the King. Yo responds that it isn’t likely and don’t you know So is getting married.  <<<ok  why is Jung looking JUNGSHOOK here?Image result for jungshook>>> Didn’t he know already??? The Destroyers electric smiley try to convince Jung to side with them.
  • 36:30 So watches Jung run around the palace grounds at night. skate-smiley.gif?1292867673 He follows him to the Damiwon, where Soo protects his presence. By lying to So and almost piercing her neck. <<<UM why>>>???>>> Um Ok she doesn’t want ANYONE to get hurt. Even when Jung tells her that she will have to pick a side, she claims she can be the referee.Excessive Referee - Hasty Generalization  inductive conclusion based on insufficient evidence
  • 41:20 Poor So…fuming outside her room. pullhair-smiley-face.gif?1302011410Wondering what the heck is going on in there. Jung is crushing on her….uh oh! Stop it! stop-sign-smiley.gif?1292867681<<<you are not worthy and give back her hairpiece!!>>>
  • 42:05 So strides into the Damiwon, grabs Soo by the wrist and takes her outside.  <<<Korean wrist grabkdrama cliche wrist grab>>> Ahhh they go to the pretty lakeside spot. And talk it out. And agree not to lie. And confess. flirty3-smiley.gif?1292867596 AND Soo gets So to finally tell her what he was going to say earlier.  I Love you.” love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634And what does Soo say, “Next time, don’t ever forget it” in her best Han Solo impersonation.  Image result for i love you i know<<<poor guy doesn’t get to hear it back…BUT HE FINALLY GETS TO KISS HER THE WAY HE WANTSyess-smiley.gif?1292867705…all waist grabby, face caressing and tender!>>> multi-stars-smiley.gif?1292867640And SHE ACTUALLY RECIPROCATES AFFECTION!!!cheerleader 2 smiley
  • 48:20 BA is dreaming of WH. <<<buzzkill>>> And she is right there behind him. Is it a dream?  <<<or a nightmare?nite-mare-smiley.gif?1292867643>>> He claims he never visited her because he thought it would make her hurt more. <<<give me those 2 minutes of SD/EUN or more So/Soo kissing>>>
  • 50:00 Evil WookieImage result for evil snake is meeting with Won….and Yo.loser-smiley.gif?1292867633 He is shocked yet Yo is shocked he has been the one to poison Moo.
  • 51:35 Yo crazy monkey 008 makes his presence known in the Palace by storming it…and cutting down people with his arrows.bow smiley “Find the King” he yells and looks all kinds ofnaughty-smiley-face.gif?1302011397 RAWR no-brain-smiley.gif?1292867644while he does it.
  • 52:25 Queen Yoo queen-smiley.gif?1292867659 tries to stop Jung from protecting the King. She tells him that Yo crazy monkey 008 needs to be the king for their safety. 
  • 52:55 Moo, Soo & Chae Ryung are in the Damiwon bath. Moo is super weak, throwing up blood.puke-smiley-face.gif?1302011410  Yo enters. Won snarls. Moo begs for his life. <<<this music….this evil….it’s so hardpuppyeyes-smiley-face.gif?1302011411>>> Yo pushes Moo into the bath and watches him drown…even dissing him while he flounders. shovel-smiley-face.gif?1302011421 Soo is screaming and then she falls to the ground.
  • 55:45 And with a roar, So enters.  And wipes out 4 soldiers in one flurry. <<<be still my heart, let me rewind/replay thattv-happy-smiley-face.gif?1302011436>>> He sees Moo dead in the water. He sees Yo…alive. And he FREAKS!!! crazy monkey 204<<<and takes out a few of Yo’s soldiers along the way>>>
  • 56:35 JiMong stumbles to the King. biggrinumbrella-smiley-face.gif?1302011312And lovingly holds him one last time. <<<Chae Ryung...where you going girl?…>>>
  • 57:30 Yo crazy monkey 011 loves to rub it in that he didn’t kill Moo and he claims Hae Soo was the culprit. He gives So 2 choices. Image result for choices meme Die with the King and the girl. Or support Yodev-smiley-face.gif?1302011341 and the girl will live but he will threaten to accuse her of regicide anytime he feels So is not towing the line.  So gets angry furious-smiley-face.gif?1302011366and swings and says “Let Soo go now!” <<<if you only knew what he CAN do YO…you might NOT want to anger him>>> Yo has Won threaten Soo with a sword and asks So to pick…the dead King or the girl. nP6bv9t.png

PREVIEW:  So asks Wook if he was the schemer. Yo wants to hunt Eun down and Wook tells him he has a dog right under his roof.  A brief So/Soo hug and then Jung worried about the Eun newlyweds, SD looking all hurt and Eun crying.  WTF?  I don’t want the next episode to happen.toilet-smiley-face.gif?1302011434

OVERALL THOUGHTS:  This show just won’t let 10 minutes of happy stay happy. throw-smiley-face.gif?1302011432Their first confession and kiss had to be delayed and marred by a political maneuver. As soon as you think So will get his happy time, some other shiot goes down and ruins it. So sadangel-smiley-face.gif?1302011418 has changed…because OLD So would have just gotten really angry and killed them all and grabbed Soo and ran off.  But then Soo would probably hate him. Also…HOW THE HECK did she not notice the poisoning of Moozapping-smiley-face.gif?1302011447and then even when it is presented as how it happened…she didn’t even think to wonder about Chae Ryung?  And to add insult to injury…you have to go find another suitor for Soo right when So/Soo finally sail?  AARRRGGHH!!  This show caused so much tension, angst and tears.wallbash-smiley-face.gif?1302011439wounded2-smiley-face.gif?1302011445tears-smiley-face.gif?1302011431

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

MLSHR Episode 14 Review Part 1

Episode 14 is a So fest! And I’m the happiest of fans because of it. So this time I won’t talk about the evil ones (Yo, Yoo, Won, Wook, CR). I won´t even talk about BA+WH. I count on pixels and blue to talk about their scenes later…  And I will dedicate my review to So.

Beware it will be a long post…

It’s HS birthday and the happy family is reunited. We learnt that So and BA were away, we don´t know the details (though I would love to see at least a few scenes of So and BA traveling together). BA gives Soo a present. So doesn´t give her a thing and they bicker like an old married couple which I absolutely love (Why didn´t we see the development of their relationship? I would love to see how they got to this point)

Spoiler

ArugU1K.jpg2BvPcXL.jpg

So: It's just a court lady's birthday. It's a gift to have a prince here at all. What more could you want?

Soo: Yes, that's true. I'm just a court lady and I should be happy just to have been born.

Spoiler

CD2q5yk.gifKTrmr7Z.gif

Both Soo and I could not help but smile at So pretending to be a dog/wolf. So cute and adorable.

Spoiler

yz99QO7.jpg

MFaGMCo.jpgpyRkLbm.jpg

o1NyFwj.jpg

cHFNVLu.jpg

NZhsyYp.jpg

I love to see how confident is So: “Why does it matter? You're out here, aren't you? “.

Spoiler

SCogyTp.gif51VeAaU.gifFwmxD9w.gifTS06X59.gif

qbiVXjm.gif

The moment So offers his hand to Soo was when I started to cry. Sorry but It brought me so many sad episode 20 recollections. So’s smile broke my heart. Why can´t I be just happy? Why must I always think about the way things ended?

9DyH8U4.jpg

Spoiler

UfBw3BL.gif

caHXNZp.jpg

ZJ6pRjw.jpg

Stargazing time! This is so pretty. So is so pretty all the episode long. This scene is so endearing. Sorry, I had hearts in my eyes and I need to fangirl all the time. I must have warned you.

O3V91H5.gif

lDH45LB.jpgPanQ7xZ.jpgVsqBSYs.jpgnNxuD7U.jpgk2vV1n6.jpg

NivEMKK.jpgeZMncT5.jpgGFf8V0P.jpg

This will be the silliest review ever! My favorite quote from the episode? This one:

So: Are you trying to make me give up on you or... do you want me to look only at you?

So: Whenever I come to you, all my problems seem to become lighter. So, how can I live without seeing you? If you're not going to come to me, don't give me hope either. For me... it is torture.

Spoiler

oTRip0v.gif

PSjwZVx.gif

And my favorite moment of the date? This one:

Spoiler

EtV38bv.gif

LtNvKBJ.gif

Soo: Didn't you say that you'd get my permission?

So:  Can I do it?

Soo: No, you can't.

Soo: You said you wouldn't and you were going to do it, weren't you?

So: I won't do it, okay? 

Spoiler

7mVsagw.gif
X7TWnaF.gif
xa9YhHr.gif

XBOQovy.gif

MR3BMjY.gif

Z20h3yX.gif

K0TKvPe.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE

Spoiler

kuLitAz.jpgBjfRYA9.jpg48xfZjF.jpgsa6d75M.jpg

Naughty So and dumb Soo… how much is she going to make him wait?

HWFQdKR.jpg

Spoiler

VOk0ZL5.gif

HhdCGna.jpg

MEOl7fj.jpg

Slcck40.gif

All gifs credit to uploaders

To be continued...

• Like 4

MLSHR Episode 14 Review Part 2

Time for Wook to blow my pink bubble with his intrigues. Luckily So is looking mighty fine and I can focus on him (seriously I try really hard to read the subs and understand what the snake was saying but my brain couldn´t process it).

I will try to behave, I promise. So doesn´t trust Wook (justly so) and he doesn´t  let Wook has his way. I’m always so proud of So, he is so smart! The snake had to admit he has a strong opponent in So. 

Spoiler

tdNChjd.jpgicWYcpS.jpgtN0dCYc.jpgyR9MTdk.jpg

His profile is Love

gZieYVz.jpg

love in motion

Spoiler

xCWnBLh.gif

Poisoned and crazy, Moo decided to marry his daughter to Khitan. So sees himself in the little girl, she won´t be a hostage as he was. So he has to sacrifice himself again. He had to marry the little princess and lose Soo, in order to protect the king.

Spoiler

jRL61rL.jpg

SIr2sx5.jpgjfUq1Eh.jpg

4Zrdopq.jpg

S7VohEq.jpg

v3dzWOE.jpg

As always Soo bad timing is evident. In this moment she decides to wear the hairpin and wait as a shy bride for So.

Spoiler

B6LHfuG.gif

oVwzPWn.gifWV0x7s4.gif

XQdOLH4.gif3hQDpEj.gif

9WY7pw3.gif

This wouldn´t have happened if she had accepted him 2 years ago… one year ago… few days ago. So is sad to see her waiting for him, finally using the hairpin. She’s surprised with his careless manners. This is not the So that she knows. 

Spoiler

1zlJZho.jpg

BpIeTDw.jpg

t1F9M5U.jpg

2ZVYTid.jpg

Spoiler

Hi6wt3a.jpg

y3MGJFh.jpg

pEbnzhZ.jpg

HeU0BnL.jpg

U2o6nNC.jpg

n2maO7A.jpg

So: I didn't think you would really come, so I took my time getting here. Did you wait long?

Soo: You said you had something important to tell me.

So: Something important? Oh, right. I did say that. What was it again?

Soo: What?

So: I just cannot remember. What was it again? What was it?

Soo : Why would you ask me that? You asked to meet here and said I had to come because it was important.

So: What? Did you get your hopes up high thinking that it was something great? Now I feel bad.

Soo: No, I didn't.

So: Really? I still feel bad, so let's do something else.

Spoiler

BzONDxw.gif 

fpaTeIv.gif

Now this is my favorite scene from the episode. Yes, more than the kiss scene. Everything about this scene is beautiful: the way it was filmed, the scenery, So and Soo matching outfits, the music, So… Like in the jail scene, they don´t need to speak to understand each other. They know they’re lying. Soo faking she’s fine, So faking he forgot. She knows something bad must be happening, but she’s willing to give him time. Is it just me? I cried all the time…

Spoiler

8E4A7ux.jpg

l3ywunK.jpg

jvFN8xE.jpg

FJsEjNo.jpg

VBAY2oD.jpgFJsEjNo.jpg

8iYoKpl.jpg

jnnPuQD.jpg

Spoiler

sPx7gE4.jpgSNSkkWC.jpg

ltJhrVI.jpg

YWEgkbN.jpg

EdXqoIQ.jpg

KEz7m70.jpg

mt7OB5p.jpg

MIf88Oa.jpg

BXcwBGI.jpg

Soo: Can't you go any faster? I want to feel the breeze if I'm in a boat.

So: Do you want to row?

Spoiler

MbsazSZ.gifu98h7zu.gif

Y54QHuj.gif

Spoiler

5fsb5az.gif

Soo: I was always curious. Is this your boat, Your Highness?

So: I brought it to the palace when I was younger and first arrived. I wouldn't have to care about

what others thought of me if I came out on the boat. This boat is my favorite thing in the palace.

Soo: Strange that it's your favorite thing, yet I haven't seen you out in it.

So: Because I like it too much. If I do something I like too much, I might not want to leave the palace. I didn't take it out on purpose.

So: Why are you staring at me?

Spoiler

MTuFCto.gif

Soo: I was thinking about what it must be like to turn away from something you like. I was also thinking what a relief it is that you don't have to do that anymore.

So: I'm sorry.

Soo: For what?

So: The important thing I wanted to say. For forgetting what I wanted to say to you.Soo: I'm sure you'll remember soon.

Spoiler

CIRpnwJ.gif

hxuG6Js.gif

bXivOfn.gif

So’s past is really painful. In this episode he told Soo about himself, when they’re stargazing and now. It’s telling that he always opens to Soo. But Soo never did the same thing. She never tells so about herself or about Wook…

Observation Tower talk time. So decided to help the king but he’s not happy about it. He’s done his duty, but what about his happiness?

Spoiler

lJX3j5P.jpgAUQcAqy.jpg

So: There is one thing I cannot solve. Am I back to being a dog on a leash protecting my brother? Is this my destiny? I am sick and tired of having to turn my back on the things that I like. Things always go awry. Tell me. How can I cut this leash and be free?

JM: Most people would bite their owners and become dogs that take over the house.

Spoiler

aUdvG7X.jpg

To be continued...

• Like 4

MLSHR Episode 14 Review Part 3

I truly enjoy Moo/Wook conversation! Bravo Moo, finally you showed some guts. In your face Wook!!! Still, So is surprised that Moo said he will abdicate to him.

Moo: The point of that appeal... is likely to get me to abdicate to you, Wook. That is why I do not need to hear any more.

Wook: I believe I have given you the wrong idea, Your Majesty. I merely wanted to help lessen the burden for you in any way. I said it to you out of loyalty. Did it anger you?

Moo: No. Just like you said... I plan on sharing my burden with a brother.

Moo: So is going to marry my eldest daughter.

Wook: Excuse me?

Moo: I plan on abdicating to So soon. He is my brother and son-in-law. Who could be more perfect? Don't you agree?

Spoiler

jWMFys3.jpg

waF1eAM.jpg

jDYH3fB.jpg

Soo learns about So marriage and it’s not happy about it… but she’s not over reacting… maybe not reacting at all! So gives her no excuses and she sheds a tear… She’s so proper now. In moments like this I miss the old Soo so much!

Spoiler

gnKOl4V.jpg

3E3Q6oS.jpg

Qq9LjNI.jpg

o9uzLtU.jpg

That night Moo finally can sleep soundly… 

Spoiler

ZOyR6zV.jpg

mI17RP0.jpg

So excuse to see came in the form of a poem… through BA

"When the water has run dry,

Sit and watch for the rising clouds."

Or

“I came to sit by the water.

However, the clouds had come”

My WhatsApp status ever since I watch the drama. So fitting. Anyway I don´t know wich translation is better. Soo wrotes the poem and copy So’s writing countless times. I cry nonstop. I wish I would know the meaning of all this besides making Soo write like So. I mean, to the very end I though/wished that all those copies would have a purpose (besides making Jung mess with Soo letters to So)

After meeting with Yo, Jung jumps the palace walls and went into the Damiwon, specifically Soo’s room. So noticed and tried to search her room, but she better cut herself with her hairpin than let him in. All to protect Jung. This scene made me mad at Soo… and Jung.

Spoiler

oywgeje.jpg

24VNErr.jpg

prcHWmx.jpg

uVvZyVK.jpg

mOm4aPa.jpg

9fgKVJs.jpg

xUCuvBO.jpg

501rbhF.jpg

GgqKs7o.jpg

Still, I had to admit that from time to time Jung talks a little sense:

Jung: You cannot expect us to go back to the days of hanging out at the 8th Prince's home. That's just your greed. We have changed. Soon, you will have to choose.

To me she already chose. And every time she had to choose she makes the same decision. She never chooses So. In this case she chooses Jung over So. Later she chooses Wook over So and CR over So.

So, ever the man of actions, drags Soo out of the Damiwon…

Spoiler

mHZdDyb.jpg

fv7NA8K.gif

And here it is (time for me flustered heart to try to calm down): THE KISS SCENE.

Of course, they started with a fight. Soo doesn´t want a poem, she wants an explanation. So doesn´t want lies but the truth. I love So solution:

Soo: What if there's something we don't want to say? Then what do we do?

So: Just say you don't want to say it. I really hate people being vague and lying.

Spoiler

J7hfyb6.jpg

p9hJpjy.jpg

S59h8rd.jpg

UbyIC7u.jpg

Y37tMRu.jpg

IUiI2KW.jpg

xwTYjQe.jpg

umUdMeF.jpg

They explained each other. They’re fine with each other. Even if Soo lies about why Jung was in her room. Even if Soo lost this chance to say that his love wasn´t Jung but Wook.  Even if So said that he doesn´t regret his marriage. They love each other (though Soo didn´t say the word). They are happy now. They’re all smiles and rainbows and hearts…

Spoiler

1vKXHIV.jpg

1BfqLwC.jpg

UtT6E5L.jpg

hUPB52o.jpg

Spoiler

EsPoRcn.jpg

bdLR8W9.jpg

ZRRivy9.jpg

CoJx0Pq.jpg

Me too…

Now it’s time for Soo to kiss So…

Now it’s time for So to pull Soo…

Spoiler

PogLwqO.jpg

BFqvIt1.jpg

s85g4fE.gif

Now it’s time for THE KISS

https://i.imgur.com/uAo0SfW.gif

Spoiler

fObveI0.jpg

yXfSmA3.jpg

JVr8YtE.jpg

nMNtK1s.jpg

mFDaTYh.jpg

lfL5w3P.jpg

sBdA95F.jpg

And I’m dead.

Now I wonder where all my happiness went… it’s not life but happiness what it’s fleeting in this drama.

Yo takes over the Dawimon, gives Moo the last Blow (while my blood just boils at the sight of CR the killer), so just scream and cries and So enters with JM. Warrior So. OMG. I love this scene. I love love love So looks. So dangerous, so manly, so desperate, so beautiful… just on the blink to be Yo’s dog just because of Soo. (Blue, I’m counting on you! Please share some gifs from this scene. I couldn´t find any)

Spoiler

TJte9T0.jpg

Ttg7U0S.jpg

Z22guDb.jpg

B1Iv2nz.jpg

10dkSY7.jpg

Here's another sequence with Wang So top faces

RR1ris9.jpg

Spoiler

Bl0jeZd.jpg

94zt9nq.jpg

J8iFavo.jpg

wv2Qmjn.jpg

yIhsa7B.jpg

Yo: Wolves are known to follow one female wolf until death. You are an animal, after all.

Spoiler

VUa1Zjy.jpgaiW3JQy.jpg

aiW3JQy.jpg

5tRjBzk.jpg

3JXRZeI.jpg

9cTEuW0.jpg

Some adorable BTS from the kiss scene

• Like 3

FANGIRLING Observations (which might be inappropriate for this thread),  PICSPAM and definitely-not-a-review-thingy of MLSHR – Episode 14 – Part 1

I apologize in advance for subjecting you guys to my FANGIRLINGPIC SPAM, and if I have included any pictures and gifs that @antoniaclamens has already posted and if I have repeated any comments as others before me. My ramblings are going to be quite long this time - I really tried but I couldn't control myself! 

On 2/1/2018 at 9:23 PM, pixelsticks said:
  • Image result for 2 years later….Time JUMP…ARRRGH!! Right when Soo seems to be nice to So

I hate time jumps – especially when everything seemed to be going to be okay. Why can’t we have more of these happy times? 

• …so….what have we missed????

A lot, I’d presume. They should have shown us the developing “friendship” between So and Soo; how she helped him cope with the guilty feeling of stabbing his brother; how he helped her cope with her guilty feelings of taking the place of CLO. And how BA seems to be doing okay after WH left. And the relationship between So, Soo and BA; it felt like meeting between the three of them happens quite often. Being the captain of the SoSoo ship BA would have definitely tried to set them up so many times, so SoSoo dates. Imagine all the bickering and subtle flirting between So and Soo that we missed! depressed1 onion head

• Soo is the Court Lady.  Chae Ryung is a Damiwon lady.  Soo can write. And there goes Chae Ryung lying about not being able to read/write. It’s Soo's bday. #happysooday

Soo looks so prim and proper. Even the way she talks has changed and she looks so matured. Soo tells CR that she is the best gift. CR reminds her that she is only able to be there with Soo because snake Wook emancipated CR for Soo. Right! It has nothing to do with having a spy inside Damiwon; it is only done for Soo’s happiness. Sure. get out crazy rabbit And even after two years, Soo’s knee hurts. :tears:

• 2:00 Bday lunch with her boys. 

The boys are wearing the robes they wear for the court. Did they dress like that to celebrate Soo’s birthday? confused onion head

• BaekAh gives her Rose oils from faraway and teases that So couldn’t figure out what to give her.  So says just his presence should be enough for a court lady.  Soo repeats his statement…and he’s been had.

BA is really enjoying teasing So – look at his smirk. And the look So gives her when she says she like BA’s gift! Boy is JEALOUS! And pissed because he couldn’t get her a gift which she likes. Soo seems to get her spunk back when she is with him – not one bit scared of the Dog Wolf or worried about disrespecting the prince. And they BICKER! I love it!! admire2 onion head

Spoiler

YQ0MAH3.gif

nMoJoq3.gif

HlfT37D.gif

47FIT3L.gif

ZQiglDJ.gif  Look at his eyes!!! love onion head

Spoiler

qCHn5lE.gif

XvSpkyC.gif  - and BA is me - this is totally my expression!! :D

Ma8qyEr.gif  love you crazy rabbit

• 2:54 Soo is reading a book in her chambers. 

Random observation: I really tried, but I couldn’t not notice how that small candle lights up her whole room!

• She hears an animal howling and gives a slight smile. It’s So…in a dashing red,black & white robe and ponytail. 

She knows it’s him. And I love that she knows it is him even before going outside. It’s cute how So looks so proud of his howling. :wub: And Soo bursts his bubble. I loved how they focus on his hands when he asked her to go with him. He doesn’t just grab her hands and tells her to come; he asks her and waits for her decision. And I love, love, love how his hands covers her so lovingly and protectively when she decides to go with him. :wub: :wub: :wub: JG’s hands are so pretty! :wub:

I repeated this scenes so many times – mainly because I kept on staring at his eyes. JG’s eyes were so captivating I couldn’t look at anything else (not even at his lips!) or focus on the scene.

fS18HQs.gif love you crazy rabbit

Spoiler

EqzFLMw.gif

CZX81DV.gif

32S8Nnv.gif

cRiQYjB.gif

2598Rnh.gif

lpLZHty.gif

His hand is so beautiful!!! love onion head

ggQF5hk.gif

• Time for  stargazing…and????  

Look at the way they are sitting – so close to each other; arms and legs touching!! No space between them – she even leans into him when she talks!!! admire2 onion headThey are both playful with each other!!! He is mesmerized by her; he just stares at her when she is telling him the story of Cassiopeia; and when she notices it, he gets so flustered! admire2 onion head

Spoiler

X5maKo9.gif

v3tL7YE.gif

5mpkBjh.gif  love you crazy rabbit

Spoiler

yjxbK6S.jpg

He opens up to her about the time when he got jealous of Jung and even after two years he still thinks of killing his brother – and they called him heartless! Soo makes him feel better which seemed to have happened quite a lot in the past two years.

“Are you trying to make me give up on you or do you want me to look only at you?” asks So, his playful voice replaced by the deep, silky voice. hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615“Whenever I come to you, all my problems seem to become lighter. So how can I live without seeing you” he explains. “If you are not going to come to me, don’t give me hope either. For me it is torture” he implores her. How to not quote this? Such pretty words from such a beautiful, kind hearted person! :wub:

• After saying all the right words…<<<and 2 years>>> Soo  still won’t let So kiss her. 

I remember eagerly waiting for this kiss – I was so excited, grinning like a fool, waiting for the kiss just like So! But do you think that So wouldn’t have kissed her for 2 YEARS? I doubt it. He definitely would have stolen kisses from her and said something flirty.

When he is about to kiss, she stops him at the last moment! He is like an excited puppy when he asks whether he can kiss her – so cute! And the way she shoves him away – :ph34r: he should have just kisses her fingers/ palms :ph34r:. But she doesn’t move away from him. He gets caught when he tries to steal a kiss – maybe this has happened so many times that she has gotten better at catching him at the very last moment? Then they bicker. And smile at each other like two people in love friends. admire2 onion head Yes, they look like very good friends. Right!

Spoiler

v2nby0K.gif

dxZB4ly.gif

FkeeFi9.gif

0bj3e7M.gif  - such a cute puppy!!!

Pxclhc3.gif

WJHFNYu.gif

O8X5o7W.gif - look at the cutie pie! love you crazy rabbit

• So asks her to come to the Prayer Towers with him in a few days.  There is something he wants to tell her there. 

He knows when her off days are and he wants to spend the day with her too. What would he possibly want to tell her at the prayer tower? Something important? Something good and happy? Everything is going smoothly so it must be something nice, right?

I love how he just smiles at her happily – those eyes! :wub: Not only him, she too stares at him with a smile when he is lying down. Everything about this scene is so cute and happy, I love it! *Blue is so happy, she twirls while grinning*

Spoiler

E7PI5RT.gif

c9P0KDY.gif

OjUkxDz.gif

• 8:40 A handsome snake arrives on the screen. spaceout.gif spaceout.gif<<<dodges table again…but c’mon he is kinda cute here>>>

crazy monkey 026 No, he is NOT cute. He slithers in like the venomous snake he is, interrupting the happy, fluffy and peaceful time! How could you call him “cute” Pixel? How could you? calm down crazy rabbit

• 9:20 So & Wook  have a battle of political wits. And subtle threats.

Snake Wook did not expect So to have any knowledge regarding palace. Okay, it has been two years and this is cannot be the first time these two have a disagreement, right? Is snake Wook that dense to not notice how intelligent So is? No, it does not add up. So says he has always been suspicious of snake Wook. Most probably he might be the only one who suspects the intentions of snake Wook.

• 12:29 Wook is in the Kings Chambers with Moo. He’s not the Wook from Episodes 1 – 4. He asks Moo to abdicate the throne to him. The throne is a burden…he says. 

The room looks so gloomy and dark, it does not even look like the Kings Chambers.

What struck me most was how expressionless and cold snake Wook looks. He looks so neat and meticulous compared to the disheveled Moo. There was not a single ounce/ milligram (:tongue:) of sympathy for his brother in his face. His voice is so calm and calculated as if he is trying to pacify a raging animal.

Snake Wook starts to talk by addressing Moo as “Your Majesty” and finishes it by saying “brother”. In his mind he probably has already become the king?

The other thing which is glaringly obvious is, how So is not by Moo’s side anymore. It is snake Wook who is acts as the right hand of Moo now. Where is JM? Does not he suspect snake Wook? Does he not notice how snake Wook has almost taken over the power? Does not JM suspect anything regarding Moo’s deteriorating health? confused onion head

*Image and gif credit to original uploaders.

To be continued.....

• Like 3

FANGIRLING Observations (which might be inappropriate for this thread),  PICSPAM and definitely-not-a-review-thingy of MLSHR – Episode 14 – Part 2

• 14:30 Moo is really losing it.  He is forcing his daughter to marry into the Khitan to save his throne. And hallucinating.

This is definitely not the loving Moo we know. This is not the Moo who trusted So with his life when the others would not even look at his face. This is not the Moo who did not want to be the Crown Prince so that others will not be sacrificed on his behalf. He has changed and losing his mind. There are even lesions on his face – he is not well mentally or physically.

• So is watching this and cannot bear it. It reminds him of his own torture and banishment.

As he has done with his father before, So does not hesitate or fear to voice his objection. “She will be nothing but a hostage if she is sent there” he warns Moo. And he knows the life of a hostage first hand; he knows what a hostage has to go through just to be alive. How can he allow that kind of future for his niece?

Question: the scene which they show where So is tied up and arrows thrown at him – what happened there?

• Moo asks So if he will marry the princess to protect the throne.  So’s wavering lips let us know that this is a burden.

So is so shocked when he hears this, he becomes speechless. The look of disbelief in his eyes; the frustrated sigh when he knows that this is the only way to protect his niece! And those lips, oh my god! How does JG even able to control them like that? They tremble with suppressed anger and frustration. 

• 16:34  Soo is all pretty at their meeting place. 

I like how they focus on her at the beginning of the scene – her blurred image becomes solid in their spot. A very apt OST – “Can You hear My Heart” – too. And Soo looks beautiful and elegant. She has even done her hair differently and got earrings (which are really beautiful btw) to match her dress too. The way she smiles – so full of expectation of something precious and lovely!

But the most important part of her look is The Hairpin – The Hairpin So gave her as a token of his love. The same Hairpin which he told her to throw away if she does not want it. The Hairpin she never wore before this! She touches it smiles to herself – So would know what it means at the first glance itself, right? The moment he sees it he would know her heart and tell her those precious words, right? Everything is perfect and she waits for him. And waits.

Spoiler

YUaLUnZ.gif

Ux6DESo.gif

9SFDBSw.gif :wub:

Spoiler

if4KYEJ.gif

• So arrives looking heartbroken.  

There is so much sadness when he looks at her. And of course, he notices The Hairpin. And he gets even more heartbroken. 

Random observation: I love how their dresses colour coordinate. Perhaps the only good thing about this scene is how pretty everything is.

• 17:45 He changes into a teasing  demeanor. He pretends to not remember why he asked her there in the first place.  

He controls his expression the moment she notices him. He talks in a playful voice and then just stares at her. Only his lips are smiling but his eyes, oh my heart, his eyes are so sad! :tears: Even though he teases her, it is clear it is forced; it is not natural. And there is this air of awkwardness around them, which is so not like them; it is so frustrating to watch this scene! depressed2 onion head

Spoiler

utJBoSA.gif

2MJnC9Z.gif

WDNFW0R.jpg

RimjICt.gif

17SmXGg.gif

• He says he hope she didn’t get her hopes up.   

Just like I did! depressed1 onion head

The way her voice changes when he says this – it becomes so small and controlled; she would not look at him either; it is heartbreaking to watch it! 

• Since he feels bad, he invites her on his boat and tries to liven the mood by wiggling the boat and acting cute. 

Such beautiful cinematography!

Spoiler

qblwgUB.png

4zKV1wq.png  love you crazy rabbit

Spoiler

cYyK4Y5.png

RYbfCPJ.png 

Just the two of them in their own world! How happy this moment should have been! crying1 onion head

Soo is feeling down and possibly scared about being in the boat. So tries to change the mood by scaring her! Oh, the mischievous look on his face when he scares her! 

Spoiler

6t94kTF.gif

Qn0Yf91.gif

dN2MB1m.gif

pdQtdGu.gif

aRnJjfi.gif  - is that Wang So's expression or JG's? :wink:

eNVHbyK.gif

• She’s having none of it. She asks him to paddle faster. They keep talking.  

As usual they have a heart to heart – So tells her the story behind his boat. “I don’t have to care about what others thought of me if I came out on the boat” he tells her. Remember where he was after the disastrous rain ritual? He was hiding from the world in his boat! But he hadn’t used it in fear of not being able to leave the palace if he likes it too much. Oh my sweet So! How much you have suffered since you were young! :tears:

• She basically tells him that he doesn’t have to worry about giving up what he loves anymore…..

And the sadness in his face when he hears it! He knows that she is returning his feelings too but he cannot say those words. He has waited FOUR years to hear any sort of confirmation regarding her feelings towards him, but now when he has it, he cannot do anything about it! AARGH!!! desperate2 onion head

• He apologizes for forgetting.  She tells him that she has patience for him to remember. 

She too knows that he has not forgotten what he wanted to say. He just sits there and looks at her with so much longing, it breaks my heart all over again. Imagine how excited he must have been that morning; he would have been giddy with happiness; he is even wearing a bright dress. Everything changed so quickly. Not being able to tell Soo – the person who he tells everything – that he too loves her, how hard it must be for him! Why does my love has to suffer this much? crying1 onion head

Spoiler

KblUi9T.jpg

YaFkc1s.jpg  - so beautiful! love you crazy rabbit

... and a BTS picture....

Spoiler

jhm1HML.jpg

• 21:20 So discusses the political machinations of marrying the Princess. He’s tired of sacrificing his wants and needs.  JiMong thanks him for being helpful to Moo, and that being anyone’s dog will not be his long term use.

So looks so lonely and sad here – he is standing all alone in darkness. JM says that Moo will not hold on to you for long. What does that mean? Is he predicting that Moo will die soon? confused onion head

• 23:05 Dead eyes SnakeWook is back on the screen. Reading missives to the King. Moo is in his right mind for the moment.  And knows that Wook is manipulating things. 

The look on Moo’s face though – it is not his usual gentle look. He looks sinister. Even his voice has changed – it has becomes so harsh. Snake Wook’s face is emotionless as if always calculating about something; expressionless just like a snake.

• He rubs salt into So’s wound by saying that there must be Goryeo girls that are sad to hear about this marriage. 

And snake Wook smiles for the first time after this marriage talk started. The way So looks at him when he hears this! His eyes – so intense! If only looks could kill! So looks so angry and guilty at the same time.

• 28:27 Soo is still sad…sitting and moping in the Damiwon. So enters.

Why did he come so late at night to Damiwon? With one look at her face he knows that she knows.

• She wants a reason, but he says he has hurt her so whatever the reason…the damage has been done.  She tells him “Congrats” and then leaves. 

For him everything he told her is a promise; because he sincerely meant them when he said them – unlike “someone”. It does not matter whether she considers them to be a promise or not. He feels guilty for hurting her and breaking her trust and her heart. He takes responsibility for his actions and does not give any excuses – unlike “someone”. Soo is so heartbroken she cannot control her tears. She does love him.

I really wish that they showed us more of the relationship between them and how much she cares about him. Her love is shown to us only at times like these – even now they don’t give enough time for her POV. What were the writers thinking? calm down crazy rabbit

Spoiler

61R0bd8.gif

XXcemi6.gif

10sW7Jz.gif

iocTUyj.gif

4Xv4B8J.gif

• 30:18 BaekAh visits Soo and gives her a letter that So wrote.  

So said he would not give any excuses to justify his actions but he gives her an explanation – I just wish he did it face to face with Soo when she asked for it. What happened to the communication between these two which has been the strength of their relationship?

• She is pleasantly surprised by the letter and the verse. She realizes there is so much she doesn’t know about him. 

“I was mistaken in thinking that I knew everything. How foolish of me” she laments. Really, Soo? How much time did you two spend together – did he ever give any reason for you to doubt about his feelings towards you? How can you doubt him? Did you think that he is like the people you “loved” before? How could you? calm down crazy rabbit

• BA tells her that he knows So really wanted to leave the palace with her. 

You tell her BA! Being the loyal brother he is, BA cannot bear to see his brother’s love and sincerity being questioned. He assures her about So’s feelings while comforting her.

To be continued.....

:ph34r:Yep, it has one more part - sorry about that! crazy monkey 095 :ph34r:

• Like 3

On 2/1/2018 at 6:46 PM, antoniaclamens said:

Why can´t I be just happy? Why must I always think about the way things ended?

Because the writer/PD/actors manipulated us into this state. 

On 2/1/2018 at 8:59 PM, antoniaclamens said:

Now this is my favorite scene from the episode. Yes, more than the kiss scene. Everything about this scene is beautiful: the way it was filmed, the scenery, So and Soo matching outfits, the music, So… Like in the jail scene, they don´t need to speak to understand each other. They know they’re lying. Soo faking she’s fine, So faking he forgot. She knows something bad must be happening, but she’s willing to give him time. Is it just me? I cried all the time…

Nope...my chest hurt the whole time I watched it (for the first time). Everytime I thought I would get a nice juicy happy bone, MLSHR would knock me for a loop. 

On 2/1/2018 at 8:59 PM, antoniaclamens said:

It’s telling that he always opens to Soo. But Soo never did the same thing. She never tells so about herself or about Wook…

But then again...if she is open...she admits to being from the future.  Although....why is that NOT a topic of discussion ever? Too much for So to handle? 

On 2/2/2018 at 11:02 PM, antoniaclamens said:

I mean, to the very end I though/wished that all those copies would have a purpose (besides making Jung mess with Soo letters to So)

I'm thinking there was a storyline to this...but it got cut...like the hankie scene. 

To me she already chose. And every time she had to choose she makes the same decision. She never chooses So. In this case she chooses Jung over So. Later she chooses Wook over So and CR over So.

This....is painful....

Warrior So. OMG. I love this scene. I love love love So looks. So dangerous, so manly, so desperate, so beautiful… just on the blink to be Yo’s dog just because of Soo. (Blue, I’m counting on you! Please share some gifs from this scene. I couldn´t find any)

Oh yes...the whirly twirly wipe out many move!

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Being the captain of the SoSoo ship BA would have definitely tried to set them up so many times, so SoSoo dates. Imagine all the bickering and subtle flirting between So and Soo that we missed! depressed1 onion head

YUP...ugh.  arggh.  blah...

Random observation: I really tried, but I couldn’t not notice how that small candle lights up her whole room!

Hahahaha.  Moonlight??  Kidding.    

2 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I repeated this scenes so many times – mainly because I kept on staring at his eyes. JG’s eyes were so captivating I couldn’t look at anything else (not even at his lips!) or focus on the scene.

They did a great job with the guyliner and the outfit. And yes...it goes without saying.  JG does great with his glances.  And how can you not stare at the one-sided smile smirk? 

Look at the way they are sitting – so close to each other; arms and legs touching!! No space between them – she even leans into him when she talks!!! admire2 onion head

You know...for some reason...this didn't really resonate with me the first viewing. My 21st Century-Western personal boundaries be damned! 

But do you think that So wouldn’t have kissed her for 2 YEARS? I doubt it. He definitely would have stolen kisses from her and said something flirty.

Well...maybe...but if he tried too much, she would have gotten truly annoyed I think. I still cannot fathom the patience that character must have had. I mean...I know he was considered the scary prince at first...but then how could he have not had numerous admirers by now. 

How could you call him “cute” Pixel? How could you? calm down crazy rabbit

Because Kang Ha Neul is kinda cute???  hahahahah <<<runs and hides in So's boat>>>

The other thing which is glaringly obvious is, how So is not by Moo’s side anymore. It is snake Wook who is acts as the right hand of Moo now. Where is JM? Does not he suspect snake Wook? Does he not notice how snake Wook has almost taken over the power? Does not JM suspect anything regarding Moo’s deteriorating health? confused onion head

This is a true weakness in the plot for me.  How could Soo & So NOT expect some time of espionage after the "death" of Yo.  Why weren't they questioning Wook's behaviors more deeply...wondering why Moo was weak...or was it such a slow reveal it didn't seem that obvious?  Or did JiMong feel that you shouldn't meddle in fate?  

Question: the scene which they show where So is tied up and arrows thrown at him – what happened there?

Wasn't that when they were giving him up to the Shinju clan?  He was the "sacrifice."

And there is this air of awkwardness around them, which is so not like them; it is so frustrating to watch this scene! depressed2 onion head

Hide contents

bottle-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774067

He has waited FOUR years to hear any sort of confirmation regarding her feelings towards him, but now when he has it, he cannot do anything about it! AARGH!!! desperate2 onion head

angry-cry-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066cry-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774068weep-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774080

JM says that Moo will not hold on to you for long. What does that mean? Is he predicting that Moo will die soon? confused onion head

That's my guess...and hence why I said JiMong was accepting fate instead of intervening.  

even now they don’t give enough time for her POV. What were the writers thinking? 

Are we supposed to infer her POV?  I've noticed many Korean historical heroines are very stoic in their emotions.  Is this a cultural thing? 

• Like 3

On 1/2/2018 at 11:23 AM, pixelsticks said:

Image result for 2 years later….Time JUMP…ARRRGH!! Right when Soo seems to be nice to So…so….what have we missed???? Soo is the Court Lady.  Chae Ryung is a Damiwon lady.  Soo can write. And there goes Chae Ryung lying about not being able to read/write.:unsure: It’s Soo's bday. #happysooday

I usually hate time jumps, but this was the worst! i really need to know what happened... in detail

• star-plucker-smiley.gif?1292867680 stargazing…and????  After saying all the right words…<<<and 2 years>>> Soo girl6-smiley.gif?1292867607 still won’t let So kiss her. 

Crazy!!!

8:40 A handsome snake arrives on the screen. Related imagespaceout.gif spaceout.gif<<<dodges table again…but c’mon he is kinda cute here

Cute??? i can understand that you call him handsome, but cute???????

• She looks so devious. zhemademe-smiley.gif?1292867706 Won is watching. He speaks in code to her. About mercury for mirrors.  And gives her a smile.  <<<damn that Won…and that drum music>>>

And damn CR!

• 12:29 Wook is in the Kings Chambers with Moo. He’s not the Wook from Episodes 1 – 4. He asks Moo to abdicate the throne to him. The throne is a burden…he says.  <<<cue snake from Jungle BookImage result for jungle book snake >>>

Maybe Wook is actually the snake from Jungle Book, that's what i thought when you said he's cute. He hypnotized you

• 16:34  BECAUSE…YES…THIS SHOW HAD TO RUIN IT!!!  SO WAS PLANNING TO CONFESSheart-shape1-smiley.gif?1292867614 LOVE TO SOO BUT NOW WHAT???? <<<I was so frickin mad…pillows thrown…yelling at tv….give me a bone…sheesh!cloud smiley>>> Soo is all pretty at their meeting place.  She is smiling…And she is WEARING THE HAIRPIECE!!! girl12-smiley.gif?1292867605OMG OMG OMG… WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO GET SOME RECIPROCATION!!! 14 EPISODES IN the MAIN FEMALE LEAD IS FINALLY GIVING THE MALE LEAD PERMISSION!! She’s waiting for him.  Soo looks so beautiful in her pretty clothes. And she waits…and she waits. So arrives looking heartbroken. gloomy-smiley.gif?1292867608 When he sees the hairpiece, he is visibly heart-breaking-smiley.gif?1292867614 happy and sad at the same time. <<<I was so mad…I wanted this to be SO different>>>

I know. i feel everything you said.. but... but sometimes i think she deserved it

• that is what M should stand for not MOON Lovers but MISSED OPPORTUNITIES Lovers!!>>>Image result for missed opportunity meme

Sad but true

• AND Soo gets So to finally tell her what he was going to say earlier.  I Love you.” love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634And what does Soo say, “Next time, don’t ever forget it” in her best Han Solo impersonation.  Image result for i love you i know<<<poor guy doesn’t get to hear it back

He never gets to hear it back 

• >>> He claims he never visited her because he thought it would make her hurt more. <<<give me those 2 minutes of SD/EUN or more So/Soo kissing>>>

Just my thoughts

55:45 And with a roar, So enters.  And wipes out 4 soldiers in one flurry. <<<be still my heart, let me rewind/replay thattv-happy-smiley-face.gif?1302011436

It gets better every time you rewind/replay!

11 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

A lot, I’d presume. They should have shown us the developing “friendship” between So and Soo; how she helped him cope with the guilty feeling of stabbing his brother; how he helped her cope with her guilty feelings of taking the place of CLO. And how BA seems to be doing okay after WH left. And the relationship between So, Soo and BA; it felt like meeting between the three of them happens quite often. Being the captain of the SoSoo ship BA would have definitely tried to set them up so many times, so SoSoo dates. Imagine all the bickering and subtle flirting between So and Soo that we missed! depressed1 onion head

I can imagine it!!! why they did that to us??? the possibilities

Soo looks so prim and proper. Even the way she talks has changed and she looks so matured. Soo tells CR that she is the best gift. CR reminds her that she is only able to be there with Soo because snake Wook emancipated CR for Soo. Right! It has nothing to do with having a spy inside Damiwon; it is only done for Soo’s happiness. Sure. get out crazy rabbit

I just hate this scene... hate CR

JG’s hands are so pretty! :wub:

They are... and manly

I love JG lips so much, sometimes i even think they're the best of him. But in the end his eyes always win...

Look at the way they are sitting – so close to each other; arms and legs touching!! No space between them – she even leans into him when she talks!!! admire2 onion headThey are both playful with each other!!!

They're so confortable together, i love it!

crazy monkey 026 No, he is NOT cute. He slithers in like the venomous snake he is, interrupting the happy, fluffy and peaceful time! How could you call him “cute” Pixel? How could you? calm down crazy rabbit

I can't understand her either!  Pixel, How could you?

To be continued.....

I have the same questions...

10 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

But the most important part of her look is The Hairpin – The Hairpin So gave her as a token of his love. The same Hairpin which he told her to throw away if she does not want it. The Hairpin she never wore before this! She touches it smiles to herself – So would know what it means at the first glance itself, right? The moment he sees it he would know her heart and tell her those precious words, right? Everything is perfect and she waits for him. And waits.

I have a question. When So asked her to marry him he gave her the hairpin but she returned it, so how does Soo have the hairpin? whe did he give him back?

Hide contents

Just the two of them in their own world! How happy this moment should have been! crying1 onion head

All the what if in this drama kill me...

So tries to change the mood by scaring her! Oh, the mischievous look on his face when he scares her! 

I love his looks... i watched this moment so many times...

Oh my sweet So! How much you have suffered since you were young! :tears:

That's why he deserves to be happy... but he never gets to be happy.  the little moments of happiness he had were so short and apart

For him everything he told her is a promise; because he sincerely meant them when he said them – unlike “someone”. It does not matter whether she considers them to be a promise or not. He feels guilty for hurting her and breaking her trust and her heart. He takes responsibility for his actions and does not give any excuses – unlike “someone”. Soo is so heartbroken she cannot control her tears. She does love him.

I can understand So. He's a man of words and actions, but this time he could not do anything to fulfill the words he said only an episode ago. That he would take her out of the palace, that if he said marriage it's marriage. Of course it's not his fault he didn´t take him out of the palace and marry her, but from now on everything is against them (not just Soo)

I really wish that they showed us more of the relationship between them and how much she cares about him. Her love is shown to us only at times like these – even now they don’t give enough time for her POV. What were the writers thinking? calm down crazy rabbit

Me too... that's why i never can be completely sure of Soo love for him 

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Because the writer/PD/actors manipulated us into this state. 

right! but why????

Nope...my chest hurt the whole time I watched it (for the first time). Everytime I thought I would get a nice juicy happy bone, MLSHR would knock me for a loop. 

again, why they did that to us? they're so mean to us

I'm thinking there was a storyline to this...but it got cut...like the hankie scene. 

maybe you're right. but it doesn´t make sense that they cut it off

They did a great job with the guyliner and the outfit. And yes...it goes without saying.  JG does great with his glances.  And how can you not stare at the one-sided smile smirk? 

Agree, agree and agree

You know...for some reason...this didn't really resonate with me the first viewing. My 21st Century-Western personal boundaries be damned! 

but why? they know each other for such a long time...

Because Kang Ha Neul is kinda cute???  hahahahah <<<runs and hides in So's boat>>>

you better hide until you reagin your senses 

Wasn't that when they were giving him up to the Shinju clan?  He was the "sacrifice."

I think so.. is this better explained in international version, because i think there's more about this scene

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Maybe Wook is actually the snake from Jungle Book, that's what i thought when you said he's cute. He hypnotized you

BWAA!!!... That's it!  <<<I should have said handsome>>>

31 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

I know. i feel everything you said.. but... but sometimes i think she deserved it

hehehehe ahaaah onion head

33 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:
  • AND Soo gets So to finally tell her what he was going to say earlier.  I Love you.” love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634And what does Soo say, “Next time, don’t ever forget it” in her best Han Solo impersonation.  Image result for i love you i know<<<poor guy doesn’t get to hear it back

He never gets to hear it back 

This may be the biggest travesty of all...

35 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

I can't understand her either!  Pixel, How could you?

Image result for kaa trust in me gif

MLSHR Reactions Around the World

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

FANGIRLING Observations (which might be inappropriate for this thread),  PICSPAM and definitely-not-a-review-thingy of MLSHR – Episode 14 – Part 3

• 31:40 So marries the Princess, watches over Moo while Soo loves the letter and starts to copy it  and cries for what could have been. 

I love how she says the words “When the water has run dry, sit and wait for the rising clouds” like a mantra as if those words alone would give her the strength to endure this situation. And I love, love how she traces his writing – every single word of it – so lovingly as if caressing So himself.

• <<can I smack her now?snap-out-of-it-smiley.gif?1292867675>>>

If you need any help, I’m more than willing to help you.  crazy monkey 155

• 33:15 Jung arrives at Mommy’s house but they won’t let him in. He notices the boots and barges in to find a sexy long haired Yo drinking with Mama.

I thought it was a temple.

Random observation: Yo has changed his hairstyle and now has a goatee. But most importantly what happened to his eyeliner? confused onion head

• Yo responds that it isn’t likely and don’t you know So is getting married.  <<<ok  why is Jung looking JUNGSHOOK here?>>>

Because he is an idiot and forgot that information already? Maybe he has selective memory loss too? Which would explain his stupid hatred against So! hehe onion head

• 36:30 So watches Jung run around the palace grounds at night.  

What was the idiot thinking? When it was explicitly ordered that it is forbidden to enter or exit the palace at night why is he running around at this time? Why do something so stupid and careless and create unnecessary problems? Don’t we have enough problems already between So and Soo? depressed2 onion head Is he meeting Yo secretly at night? confused onion head

• He follows him to the Damiwon, where Soo protects his presence. By lying to So and almost piercing her neck.

So knows that she is not being truthful. Now who is lying and breaking trust? Did she really think that So would have hurt the idiot Jung if he got caught? Her lack of confidence in So is frustrating me! head crazy rabbit

• Even when Jung tells her that she will have to pick a side, she claims she can be the referee.

How can anyone not pick a side if one has to choose between good and evil? How can anyone turn a blind eye on such a situation? Maybe Jung’s idiocy is rubbing off on her? @pixelsticks can we smack her again? crazy monkey 079

• 41:20 Jung is crushing on her….uh oh! Stop it! <<<you are not worthy and give back her hairpiece!!>>>

get out crazy rabbit kill myself crazy rabbit

• 42:05 So strides into the Damiwon, grabs Soo by the wrist and takes her outside. 

Random observation: I love how their dresses colour coordinate again!

He had enough of this problems and secrecy between them so he drags her to their spot. And they TALK! Both of them are angry and they don’t try to hide it. Communication has been the base of their relationship. And they start to be honest and truthful with each other again!

So tells her why he had to marry his niece. When she complains that he could have told her it from the beginning, he tells the reason for not doing so. He does not want to ask her to endure again. “I know you hate multiple wives” he tells her. He had tried his best to avoid the marriage but could not. He felt so guilty he could not tell her anything.

She too tells the truth about Jung. “It seems he forgot the rules and practicing his martial art” she tells him. <_< Um…. Really? Jung, the general, forgot king’s orders? Right! get out crazy rabbit

“Don’t lie to me from now on” he orders her. “I really hate people being vague and lying” he tells her. “I won’t lie either” even without her asking, he promises her. “Then are you not angry anymore” he asks her so hesitatingly. So is so cute! His expression throughout this dialogue is so, so cute!! admire2 onion head

He does not like the marriage but he does not regret it either, because that is the only option. He stands by his decisions and actions – unlike “someone”.

He hasn’t forgotten about her “loving” someone before and asks whether it is Jung – oh his expression when he asks this! So, so cute!! :wub: And she hasn’t forgotten about him forgetting what he wanted to say on their boat date. She asks him what it is. Yes! yesss crazy rabbit This is how it should be – talk honestly with each other and share what is in your hearts! *Blue is bouncing on her chair while internally squealing with joy* happy dancing crazy rabbithappy dancing crazy rabbithappy dancing crazy rabbit

He comes near her to answer her question. “I love you” he confesses and looks at her expectantly for her reply. admire2 onion head And how did she answer? She kisses him!!! She kisses him willingly; she kisses him without asking for his permission. So is dumbfounded! He cannot believe what has just happened. After FOUR years, he got the answer that he wanted. After FOUR years, his love is reciprocated. yesss crazy rabbit

Spoiler

eD61whU.gif

mEAx91o.gif

4iHblls.gif

And she kisses him first!!! happy dancing crazy rabbit

KLVa5fT.gif

ZV91OAU.jpg

KgK5CAd.gif  - Look at his eyes! And his smile!! love you crazy rabbit

So does his signature move – he grabs her by the waist. admire2 onion head He stares at her and caresses her face so lovingly as if she is the most fragile thing in the world. :wub: He approaches her slowly – he gives her enough time to stop him if she wants to – and kisses her!!!  love onion head The look in his eyes, oh my heart! I love how she too hugs him back without standing like a statue.

Spoiler

2n47AN5.gif  - WAIST GRAB!!!

EX2LW6N.gif

y9N6tD0.gif - the way he caresses her face!!! 

vDFoevr.gif  - the look in his eyes!!! panda 61

zef9eYe.jpg

Spoiler

XUlHIMo.gif

phyD159.gif

u2D5QFc.gif

LO5kHDx.gif

MGeUVqu.jpg

Spoiler

0Baeh9y.jpg

.... and just because... angel3 smiley

Spoiler

9BcQ8FX.jpg

OXMDeRH.jpg

Xz99waQ.jpg

And the scene is finished all too soon. depressed2 onion head

• 48:20 BA is dreaming of WH. <<<buzzkill>>>

Word! Another precious two minutes wasted! <_<

• 50:00 Evil Wookie is meeting with Won….and YoHe is shocked yet Yo is shocked he has been the one to poison Moo.

Don’t ever underestimate the evil that is snake Wook! crazy monkey 025

• 51:35 Yo  makes his presence known in the Palace by storming it…and cutting down people with his arrows. “Find the Kinghe yells and looks all kinds of RAWR while he does it.

crazy monkey 122 . First snake Wook and now Yo? *Blue looks at @pixelsticks suspiciously*

• 52:25 Queen Yoo  tries to stop Jung from protecting the King. She tells him that Yo  needs to be the king for their safety. 

Will Jung be a loyal general to the king as he should or….?

• 52:55 Moo, Soo & Chae Ryung are in the Damiwon bath.

So Jung DID NOT stay loyal to his king! He is a traitor and his action cannot be excused saying he is an idiot!

I just wish that the three of them - Moo, Soo and CR - has shown more emotions when they hear the commotion. Everyone’s face is almost blank! What was the director thinking? calm down crazy rabbit

• 55:45 And with a roar, So enters.  And wipes out 4 soldiers in one flurry. <<<be still my heart, let me rewind/replay that>>>

I’m right there with you. So is so majestic in black! admire2 onion head

57:30 Yo  loves to rub it in that he didn’t kill Moo and he claims Hae Soo was the culprit. 

They do not even check  whether the water whether has mercury or not and simply accuse Soo. But who can go against the powerful people?

He gives So 2 choices.  Die with the King and the girl. Or support Yo and the girl will live but he will threaten to accuse her of regicide anytime he feels So is not towing the line. 

So can never catch a break can he? He is always put on the spot and has to make the difficult decisions! This is not fair! Why does the good guy have to go through all these things? desperate1 onion head

So gets angry and swings and says “Let Soo go now!” 

Oh, the expression on his face! hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615 The look in his eyes! hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615The way his face trembles! hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615 How does JG do that? How does he control his face so well?

Yo has Won threaten Soo with a sword and asks So to pick…the dead King or the girl. 

And So is called an animal again! By his own brother. The softhearted, good person is called an animal. And does he really have a choice in this situation?

AARRRGGHH!!  This show caused so much tension, angst and tears.wallbash-smiley-face.gif?1302011439wounded2-smiley-face.gif?1302011445tears-smiley-face.gif?1302011431

And anger, no, not anger. Pure unadulterated rage! get out crazy rabbit  head crazy rabbit kill myself crazy rabbit And yet here we are, watching it again and again….

As always thank you @pixelsticks for you full timeline - without it I don’t think I would have been able to do this at all! crazy monkey 077

To forget the emotional torture that is MLSHR here is some BTS!

Stargazing:

Spoiler

tumblr_oeqqktB3rd1vng8dpo4_500.gif

tumblr_oeqqktB3rd1vng8dpo1_500.gif

tumblr_oeqqktB3rd1vng8dpo2_500.gif

- such a cutie pie!! love you crazy rabbit

By the lake:

Spoiler

tumblr_of5f2zRior1vng8dpo2_400.gif

tumblr_of5f2zRior1vng8dpo1_500.gif    

- such a cutie pie!! (pt. 2) love you crazy rabbit

Kiss!!!! :

- such a cutie pie!! (pt. 3) love you crazy rabbit

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I love how she says the words “When the water has run dry, sit and wait for the rising clouds” like a mantra as if those words alone would give her the strength to endure this situation. And I love, love how she traces his writing – every single word of it – so lovingly as if caressing So himself.

I foolishly thought that these words were a foreshadowing...and that Soo would be hurting (in whatever future state she was in....) and go sit by a/the lake....and clouds would rise...and So would come to her. And happy ending!  

But most importantly what happened to his eyeliner? confused onion head

Maybe guyliner with goatee is garish?  GGG

On 2/1/2018 at 10:53 AM, pixelsticks said:
  • Yo responds that it isn’t likely and don’t you know So is getting married.  <<<ok  why is Jung looking JUNGSHOOK here?>>>

Because he is an idiot and forgot that information already? Maybe he has selective memory loss too? Which would explain his stupid hatred against So! hehe onion head

I think it was too many script rewrites going on at this point. I know it was all pre-produced, but I thought I read a comment by the actor who played Won...how they were doing almost improv scenes.  I think there was too much to put into the last few episodes. So continuity suffered. 

Her lack of confidence in So is frustrating me! head crazy rabbit

It's my biggest fault in not adoring her.... I don't mind her not blindly loving So...and I would love a heroine to call out any wrong behaviors....but to never default/trust the guy? 

@pixelsticks can we smack her again? crazy monkey 079

Please DO!!

Blue looks at @pixelsticks suspiciously*

hehehehehehehe....I'm missing attractive guys on my screen. 

So can never catch a break can he?

This must have been the slogan on the WRITERS wall....But without the "can he?"

And there was one version of the BTS kiss that I like more than the shown kiss....and a version where they show LJG all smiley and wiggly after the kiss.  I thought it was the NamooActors cut...but they cut right before he does the move I remember.  Anybody know where to find that cute wiggle? 

Wait...here is it in a compilation video?  Anybody got the original footage? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 5/2/2018 at 12:13 AM, pixelsticks said:

This may be the biggest travesty of all...

Yes, i know she said it in her last letter to him. but i wanted so badly to see her saying she loves him in his face... imagine his looks, his surprised happy eyes, his soft smile... i feel robbed

On 5/2/2018 at 12:13 AM, pixelsticks said:

Image result for kaa trust in me gif

That's the gif! and that's Wook :lol:

On 5/2/2018 at 10:14 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

I think the one that has selective memory loss is the writer

What was the idiot thinking? When it was explicitly ordered that it is forbidden to enter or exit the palace at night why is he running around at this time? Why do something so stupid and careless and create unnecessary problems? Don’t we have enough problems already between So and Soo? depressed2 onion head Is he meeting Yo secretly at night? confused onion head

Yes So and Soo already have enough problems... i hate Jung being another one

Her lack of confidence in So is frustrating me! head crazy rabbit

Me too

So does his signature move – he grabs her by the waist. admire2 onion head He stares at her and caresses her face so lovingly as if she is the most fragile thing in the world. :wub: He approaches her slowly – he gives her enough time to stop him if she wants to – and kisses her!!!  love onion head The look in his eyes, oh my heart! I love how she too hugs him back without standing like a statue.

I love how you describe and illustrate the scene :wub:

And the scene is finished all too soon. depressed2 onion head

:bawling:

crazy monkey 122 . First snake Wook and now Yo? *Blue looks at @pixelsticks suspiciously*

I'm not sure what's happening to pixel..

So Jung DID NOT stay loyal to his king! He is a traitor and his action cannot be excused saying he is an idiot!

I just wish that the three of them - Moo, Soo and CR - has shown more emotions when they hear the commotion. Everyone’s face is almost blank! What was the director thinking? calm down crazy rabbit

You could not say it better!

On 5/2/2018 at 12:59 PM, pixelsticks said:

I foolishly thought that these words were a foreshadowing...and that Soo would be hurting (in whatever future state she was in....) and go sit by a/the lake....and clouds would rise...and So would come to her. And happy ending!  

It would have been great! don't get me wrong, i love the ending as it is. still i want my happy ending. because So deserves to be happy

I think it was too many script rewrites going on at this point. I know it was all pre-produced, but I thought I read a comment by the actor who played Won...how they were doing almost improv scenes.  I think there was too much to put into the last few episodes. So continuity suffered. 

I think you are right

It's my biggest fault in not adoring her.... I don't mind her not blindly loving So...and I would love a heroine to call out any wrong behaviors....but to never default/trust the guy? 

Crazy, isn´t it?

But you have So in your screen!!!!???

And there was one version of the BTS kiss that I like more than the shown kiss....and a version where they show LJG all smiley and wiggly after the kiss.  I thought it was the NamooActors cut...but they cut right before he does the move I remember.  Anybody know where to find that cute wiggle? 

i think i have it.. let me see....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Yes, i know she said it in her last letter to him. but i wanted so badly to see her saying she loves him in his face... imagine his looks, his surprised happy eyes, his soft smile... i feel robbed

Me too... We just got..."I'm sorry" said to a painting. weep-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774080

9 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Me neither...

9 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

But you have So in your screen!!!!???

Ok...missing happy attractive guys? 

MLSHR REACTIONS AROUND THE WORLD

You tell em.

• Like 1

MLSHR Episode 15 Review

Things not related to So that i liked:

1.- Yo rejecting YH! In your face YH!!! As always she’s so sure of herself. She loves to see both So and Yo around her, just in case. She went to Yo with his ring and he just said that he will marry her off!! And he won´t have Wook as an in law (Who would want a traitor snake?)

2.- Yo putting Queen Yoo in her place… she’s only his mother, she must enjoy her position but she can’t meddle with politics. He’s the king not her mother’s puppet.

3.- Eun/SD: they’re so lovely and cute together… but being this drama what it is their happiness won´t last a day. Why???

Spoiler

Jmv3u0K.png

3WaEHMM.png

yhEJw0z.png

cw7tDNv.png

Eun: It would have been nice to live like this from the beginning.

So true.

Now for So… and I have to complain first, because the lack of So in this episode is aggravating.

OK. Onto the episode… So makes the obvious choice: Soo. He kneels and greets the king: Manse manse manmanse. He looks so powerless. My heart broke into pieces. I hate the sight of So becoming Yo’s dog.

Spoiler

ScDbBQ1.jpgYx0MQSJ.jpg

VbFqmtp.jpg

qDnkE4b.jpg

dMVrQah.jpg

Spoiler

9wscncw.jpg

DoWOuGM.jpg

s77N01u.gif

It’s time for a flashback. Young JM and Moo and a very cute little So are talking after the death of Queen Yoo’s first son. That’s the night JM tells So he will be a king. Little So is happy with the idea of becoming a king. Also, that’s the night So get scarred and his life goes to hell.

Spoiler

AzjeOjp.gif

When Soo realized So is kneeling down she asks him to stand up and she apologizes… he just takes her hand and drags her out of the Damiwon.  

Spoiler

1XcmqtJ.jpg

3y56Mp0.jpg

wZdig46.jpg

vaJfV1u.jpg

zYDMZkA.gif

mgVXVc7.gifVbMWmdk.gif

Enter snake 2: Won. I dislike him so much!  He warns So: Soo can´t leave the Dawimon or she will be accused of poisoning Moo.

Spoiler

HKfJwoC.gif

NapdY51.jpg

AJQQ58q.jpg

ZyKnluh.jpg

W6OcY1W.jpg

xQOqe0t.gifqHZlBtd.gif

Yo calls So to order him to find and kill Eun, using JM, BA and Soo to threaten him. To Yo, So’s a hunting dog after all. Queen Yoo is not happy about So’s lack of respect and we learn that Yo is alive thanks to So.

Yoo: Have some manners in front of the king.

Yo: Do not be so heartless. I am alive thanks to him. You... held back when you stabbed me. In that last moment, you let consideration get in the way.

So: If you feel regretful about that moment, I can put you away for good now.

Spoiler

qpgBtV8.gif

How much do I love So’s answer? So usually has the best of lines

Spoiler

QgNjXQL.jpg

NFHZaev.jpg

1roMDIn.jpg

3YWIinP.jpg

KYQQK9b.jpg

LzHzVnj.jpg

BOGPUvL.jpg

M82frNp.jpg

8l1c7cZ.jpg

So meets JM and the General. He tells them about Yo plans. The General warns So that he won´t stand his daughter to be harmed

Spoiler

clhuZQa.jpg

075garP.jpg

x98lX8r.jpg

DEDl0E4.jpg

RAN3ZIy.jpg

JmyH8B3.jpg

P0V832w.jpg

Now So meets Soo. He confirms her that Moo was poisoned. He tells her that he has to leave the palace to catch some traitors.  We can see he’s trying to reassure Soo but he’s worried.

Spoiler

tRzwYDI.jpg

yazCUVq.jpg

so0PEaI.jpg

Z8yg2BI.jpg

SbnEpl2.jpg

dYfJAYQ.gifsMfXpbm.gif

lxAnv5d.jpg

Spoiler

ypG9M6Q.jpg

sO4uhdE.jpg

7P9KOlf.jpg

iWLGumM.gif

db2ENTR.jpg

BA and So are drinking together while talking about Eun’s whereabouts. For a moment it seems that even BA is not sure about So intentions: You aren't really going to catch Eun and take him in, are you?

Spoiler

q8r0Xcm.jpg

RvMUoIv.jpg

8OboEoy.jpg

rCpWFzZ.jpg

DoDoKtg.jpg

geMwalC.jpgXqo6WxT.jpg

So meets Wook (seems like I start every sentence with, So meets… Sorry). He asked the ske if he killed Moo and of course Wook denies it. Not that So will believe him. Anyway, I will allow myself to be as shallow as I can be. Because So looks so beautiful in this scene. And his eyes… they look like stars, so big and shiny. They eclipse everything else… I don´t know if it’s the guy liner (he used guyliner in other scenes as well) or the light, but his skin looks so white and bright, the perfect canvas for the most beautiful pair of eyes…

Spoiler

QrMSEoM.jpg

8vS64Fx.jpgJwmJp8P.jpg

AR8JSE7.jpg

U3qh3J1.jpg

KTYAvh0.jpg

ayPSeQj.jpg

827Xc90.jpg

rqrdYde.jpg

rP3Qqv0.jpg

ad4Xe8i.jpg

Spoiler

I6kDKHJ.jpg

Xpi9NYl.jpg

LEe9Gtt.jpg

tNMaok5.jpg

So meets Soo, he’s worried because the king called her. He also opens to her: “To tell you the truth... I am looking for Eun. The king wants to find him and kill him. But I need to do whatever I can to help him escape... Don't worry. I will find him.” Perfect time for Soo to tell him the truth, isn´t it? But not Soo. She’s fine with Wook, who she knew killed Moo (As Yo just informed her) But she can´t trust So, the man she loves. Why Soo? Why?

Spoiler

K0mcaMS.jpg

K0mcaMS.jpgCTAUw65.jpg

CTAUw65.jpgbJfPcsQ.jpg

P79kGYA.jpgQILpMjg.jpgEFBWzyp.jpgJPtGMtD.jpgh5yOGVo.jpgjsAhAYa.jpgCTAUw65.jpgK0mcaMS.jpg 

So meets JM. JM wondered how So can´t find Eun at the Palace when the stars said he must be there. So asked what we all want to know: “How much can I trust you at times like this? Did you know that Moo would die in that way? Did you know that my 3rd brother would become the king?”  

Spoiler

P1WITj2.jpg

a69EW9h.jpg

Finally So meets YA and find out that Eun was at the Damiwon , and Soo didn´t trust him enough to tell him

Spoiler

3JaVrbL.jpgu23D0NT.jpgieo2njD.jpg

ogLSC62.jpg

24FlI9T.jpg

• Like 2

NOTE:  These RECAPS/REACTIONS can be filled with spoilers/grammatical errors/snark...since I've already watched MLSHR numerous times. Read at your own risk!

MLSHR Episode 15 – Dramafever Directors Cut

Or

Same Mistake Twice - 311

Pixelistic Re(Take)

• 0:00 Hae Soo or the Dead King? What is it So? <<<watching So fall to his knees and saying Manse….is the WORST>>wait onion head
  • 2:20 Flashback!  Young Moo, JiMong and So are having a nice chat about being King and loving people. <<why can’t the good guys get a break in this showImage result for good guys meme>>>
  • 4:00 JiMong, BA, Jung, So & Soo mourn over the dead King.  Soo stands up and asks So to rise.  She says this is all her fault and So grabs her hand to take her out of the Damiwon. But SnakeWoo Image result for woo snake is there, to warn them that she cannot leave or they will accuse her of regicide. <<<ahhh, Soo is finally grabbing So’s hand!>>>
  • 6:10 Yocrazy monkey 008 is causing all kinds of rukus at Prince Eun’s house.  WookImage result for evil snake is causing all kinds of rukus in the Court.  Yo’s uncle requests that Wook bow down to Yo. Yo ascends to the throne and says they need to get rid of Eun. <<<and I’m sadmouse-girl-emoticon-42.gif?1292795475>>> Wook tells Yo that he has a dog under his roof that is good at hunting.  <<<those evil bastards!! Now I am mad!mouse girl 27!>>
  • 9:05 Yo & Yoo watch Eun’s family be slaughtered like they are vultures awaiting their spoils.  Related imageQueen Mother Yoo is almost salivating at her newfound victory.  Yo congratulates her but then tries to put her in her place and take charge on his own.  <<<She isn’t gonna allow that…young manImage result for not gonna work>>> So enters.  Yocrazy monkey 011 lets us all know that So held back and could have killed him but didn’t. <<<oh…why did you hold back So???>>>  Yo orders him to kill Eun.
  • 12:25 So meets with the General and JiMong and tells them of Yo’s plans. The General doesn’t take too kindly to that. ko soldier babyHe wants his daughter safe <<<so how come these 3 didn’t come up with a plan to make it so??>>>
  • 13:55 So & Soo have a “quickly edited” hash out of what’s all gone down.  So confirms the Mercury poisoning but is not sure who.  He tells her he has to leave the castle to find someone who committed treason.  <<<ummm…way to withhold info there bud…Image result for no honestywhat happened to honesty? >>>  They have a quick hug. <<<I wanted a kiss or a “I love you” from Soo>>>
  • 15:06 Soo chats with Chae Ryungugly-chick-smiley-13.gif?1302019796 about the mercury and she spills about Eun’s family being killed. Soo puts two and two together and realizes that So has to hunt down Eun.
  • 16:25 As she stumbles through the Damiwon, Soon Deok is there in Maids clothing. Eun told her that they could trust Soo. <<<awwww>>> Eun wants to ask for his brother’s help, but Soo tells them “no can do.” Image result for no can do  It seems they have arranged passage on a boat, they just need to wait for it to arrive. Eun wants to know if his family is alive. The ladies wisely keep that info from him.
  • 18:40 And here comes a storyline I didn’t fully follow.  WooHee ugly-chick-smiley-35.gif?1302019797is pledging allegiance to Yo for the sake of her people. Yo decides to ask for her help…in what? 
  • 20:05 So & BA are having dinner & drinks <<<why didn’t we have MANY more of these scenes???Image result for bromance clipart>>> They discuss the escape of Eun and even BA shows concern.  Up walks WooHee Image result for danger and they greet like they haven’t seen each other in a long while. <<<umm where has she been? Did she stay in Later Baekje after going to Moo?>>> But her Minister sees her flirting with BA. 
  • 22:05 Wook & So have words again. Image result for 2 stick figures menAnd So accuses Wook of being the mastermind behind it all.  Wook tells him it’s what Princes have to do.
  • 24:25 Yo is making Soo serve him tea.  He asks why she poisoned the King. She denies it. And she wants to know who did it. And the culprit conveniently arrives.  Snake and KingSnake slither their words. Image result for crown snake<<<ugh I want them gone and what IS Yo...anyways?>>>
  • 27:25 Outside, Soo asks Wook point blank if he did it? <<<and cut…so many cut scenesImage result for editing movie gif lately>>>
  • 28:10 Even Queen Hwangboqueen-smiley-face.gif?1302011411 is mad at Wook.  <<<is this a repeat sceneImage result for clapboard gif?>>> Wookie is crying about being trapped and lonely.
  • 29:00 Back to Soo &  Wook.  He claims he has done nothing wrong. <<<okie dokie wookie.  NOTE: Was the previous scene put in again to remind us to have some pity for the poor Snake?Image result for pity snake I really hated the editing this episode. Too many cut scenes, misplaced scenes, non-continuity…just wait...unfortunately there is more>>>
  • 29:40 So is waiting for Soo. And he finally tells her the truth. Image result for tell the truthThat he is looking for Eun.  And that he wants to help. But she sees her RED VISION again. That one where So strikes Eun down.  So she doesn’t tell him what she knows. <<<here we go again...>>>
  • 31:25 JiMong tells So how hard it is to be aware of the future and there is nothing he can do about it. But he also tells him that something has changed, but he doesn’t know how or what?Image result for fate or destiny  <<<um why not? Didn’t you bring Soo to impact the change? Or not? This whole plot line was so confusing….>>>
  • 32:25 <<<ok is this anotherImage result for clapboard gif repeat scene??>>> “Beware of the 4th Prince”…repeats Wook.  <<<these editors were doing some wacky things in this episode>>>  But we do get to hear out of his own mouth that he wants to stop So.
  • 33:35 Jung finds Soon Deok in the Damiwon and they all try to figure out a way to escape. Related imageThe CAVES!!!
  • 35:10 Soon Deok wants to say goodbye to her dad and asks if they can send a message through JiMong.  Soo says no. Image result for no can do<<UGH>>> Soon Deok asks Soo why she doesn’t trust So? And shouldn’t she trust the one she likes? Image result for learn to trust <<<you tell her…SD!! Speak the mind of thousands of MLSHR watchers. Don’t make the same mistake twice!!>>
  • 36:30 Soo visits JiMong’s chambers.  No one is there so she leaves a note. <<<A note?  Way to be ineffective…I Hope You Don´t Mind>>>
  • 37:00 Jung & Soon Deok clear the rocks from the cave. <<<It’s these two that should have hooked up>>>  We get to see how Jung fell for Soo.  <<<ugh…Jung….no….there are SO many other girls out there….>>>  We also get to see how Soon Deok has loved Eun for a very long time!! love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774074<<<flower rings…be still my heart>>> But I just cannot cheer fighting for Jung & Soo.
  • 40:50 rotate-smiley.gif?1292867664Yeon Hwa visits King Yo.  Wearing his ring.  And he gleefully tells her that she will have to marry into the Khitan.  She has been rejected by 2 Wang Princes now.  <<<<OUCHImage result for ouch burn>>>
  • 43:15 Eun rioter-smiley.gif?1292867662is extremely bored and claustrophobic in the Damiwon.  They decide to take a bath.  <<<OK…it’s been HOW many years and they haven’t done the deed yet?waiting2-smiley.gif?1292867695>>> But they have a playful night….<<<hehehe>>> making cloth creatures and racing boats.  Eun wants to open a Novelty shop.  SD wants to teach martial arts.  And he repeats what he said to her when they were little. <<<ahhh…I’m starting to cry>>> She kisses him.wet-kiss-smiley.gif?1292867699 He tells her he demands 2 sons and 2 daughters. He grabs her hand and off they go….<<<to start making those kiddos…OMG..now I know this show is gonna kill them both…DAMN SHOW.  I want to see Eun’s Novelty shop!  I want to see SD be a kick richard simmons martial arts teacher….with 4 kids in tow.sad-smiley.gif?1292867665>>>
  • 50:35 Soo finds their cloth handiwork in the morning.  But so does Yeon Hwa. sharky-smiley.gif?1292867670YH asks Soo to leave So.  And she tries to break her confidence that nothing will change.
  • 54:10 Yo & Wook are talking about how they must get rid of So. pillow-talk-smiley.gif?1292867653Yeon Hwa arrives to bargain her Khitan marriage for news about Eun. 
  • 56:10 So we see that Yeon Hwa visited So earlier to gleefully nice-talkin-smiley.gif?1292867643tell him that Soo lied to him and that Eun is in the Damiwon.  <<<this editing is so whack…it would have been better to see YH finding Soo’s letter…and ripping it up>>> 
  • 56:40 Soo sends SD & Eun off <<<but the music is foreboding>>> And there is fighting.  sword-fight2-smiley.gif?1292867685Jung arrives to say that guards have arrived.  They are surrounded.  Soon Deok wants to separate. Eun says no. She goes off to fight. But Eun doesn’t want to leave her. Image result for best person He is her best person…. <<<tears…ooohh I hate this show>>>

PREVIEW: OK…that is all too much to take.  I just couldn’t with the preview. Too much blood and sadness and treachery.

Overview:  This episode had too many mistakes…by characters and by editors. Wasn't this around baseball time...and we had to wait even longer for episodes to air? I remember feeling so much dread...worrying about how this story was going to progress. And each episode did NOT help me feel better. That is why with rewatches...I tend to watch only the first few episodes....and then clips of happy times from later ones. My heart couldn't take it. 

• Like 2

On 2/2/2018 at 5:16 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Episode 14 is a So fest! And I’m the happiest of fans because of it. So this time I won’t talk about the evil ones (Yo, Yoo, Won, Wook, CR). I won´t even talk about BA+WH. I count on pixels and blue to talk about their scenes later… 

Heheh…. Looks like I was not able to succeed in talking about the evil ones that much either. I couldn’t take my eyes off of So to notice about others that much! crazy monkey 095

So doesn´t give her a thing and they bicker like an old married couple which I absolutely love (Why didn´t we see the development of their relationship? I would love to see how they got to this point)

Me too, my dear, me too. and I love, love it whenever they bicker! It shows how much they are comfortable with each other and their statuses do not mean anything to them.admire2 onion head

The moment So offers his hand to Soo was when I started to cry. Sorry but It brought me so many sad episode 20 recollections. So’s smile broke my heart. Why can´t I be just happy? Why must I always think about the way things ended?

I think it is because we are so much invested in the drama and the characters – especially So. JG was so good in it, So is like an actual person for us – a person we love so much. We love and remember So so much, then how can we forget how heartbroken he was in the last episode? The way he cried, how lonely and defeated he looked can never be forgotten. depressed1 onion head

So is so pretty all the episode long. This scene is so endearing. Sorry, I had hearts in my eyes and I need to fangirl all the time. I must have warned you.

hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616 Your partner in crime is right here. I had heart eyes the whole time too. love onion head

On 2/2/2018 at 7:29 AM, antoniaclamens said:

His profile is Love

love in motion

I love the way you say it! love onion head

This wouldn´t have happened if she had accepted him 2 years ago… one year ago… few days ago. 

I’m not so sure that the same thing wouldn’t have happened. Moo still would have tried to send his daughter to Khitan and So would have tried to stop it. Therefore, he still would have married her as there is no other option. But he most probably would have told Soo and therefore there would have been no unnecessary misunderstanding between them, I guess.

Like in the jail scene, they don´t need to speak to understand each other. They know they’re lying. Soo faking she’s fine, So faking he forgot. She knows something bad must be happening, but she’s willing to give him time. Is it just me? I cried all the time…

Oh, I love this scene too. But for me it is kind of sad. It hurts to watch So not being able to tell his feelings to her as he always did. Both of them know that the other one is lying just by the way they behave. They are that much in tune with each other. And they bicker!!! That's the only consolation for a moment or two.

But Soo never did the same thing. She never tells so about herself or about Wook…

I’ve always wondered why it is like that. Is it because she was afraid that So might hurt snake Wook if he gets to know her former "relationship" with the snake? Remember their talk in the beach? I feel like that her confusion in So comes from that stupid visions she gets – which might make her question her own actions as well. But that does NOT excuse her distrust in him even after knowing him for four years. Aargh these writers! What were they thinking? calm down crazy rabbit

On 2/3/2018 at 9:32 AM, antoniaclamens said:

THISSS! She chooses everyone except So when it matters the most. She never fully trusts him, always doubting him.

They explained each other. They’re fine with each other. Even if Soo lies about why Jung was in her room.

I don’t think Soo lied about it – I think she did trust what Jung said about “forgetting” the rule.

They love each other (though Soo didn´t say the word).

That’s the saddest thing ever. She shows by action that she loves him but never says it – not even once. No wonder he doubted her feelings later.

Now it’s time for THE KISS 

And I’m dead.

I'm dead too and it was a very sweet way to die! :tongue: And you have no idea the amount of gifs I found for the kiss. I had to control myself to not post every single one of them.

it’s not life but happiness what it’s fleeting in this drama.

I like the way you say it. And it’s only So and Soo’s happiness that is fleeting. Everybody else gets some kind of closure and happiness too. <_<

I love love love So looks. So dangerous, so manly, so desperate, so beautiful… just on the blink to be Yo’s dog just because of Soo. (Blue, I’m counting on you! Please share some gifs from this scene. I couldn´t find any)

I LOVE the way you describe So! Oops, I didn’t read this before I posted mine and since I already had too many gifs I didn’t search much. But I will try to find some.

On 2/4/2018 at 11:30 PM, pixelsticks said:

I mean, to the very end I though/wished that all those copies would have a purpose (besides making Jung mess with Soo letters to So)

There should be, shouldn’t it? She didn’t caress his writing like it is a precious thing or trace and write it again and again just to practice calligraphy, right? They should have shown something regarding this at least in the last episode! What were they thinking?calm down crazy rabbit

Well...maybe...but if he tried too much, she would have gotten truly annoyed I think. I still cannot fathom the patience that character must have had. I mean...I know he was considered the scary prince at first...but then how could he have not had numerous admirers by now. 

But her heart has already started to waver two years ago hasn’t it? Maybe she would have secretly enjoyed it. Oh, he would have had so many admirers but he wouldn’t have cared for them at all. He has eyes only for Soo and therefore maybe he wouldn’t have noticed that he has other admirers too.hehe onion head

So’s boat will not be a refuge to any snake lovers!!!! expulsion onion head

On 2/4/2018 at 9:39 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

But he was sent as a compensation for Consort Kang’s son being killed, right? Or did I get confused? And the Kangs didn’t kill him – they kept him alive and tortured him. And the lady in the palanquin who ordered the arrows to be thrown at him looked a lot like Queen Yoo. If so, why?

On 2/5/2018 at 9:20 AM, antoniaclamens said:

shock2 onion head This explains a lot!

JG’s hands are so pretty! :wub:

They are... and manly

Yes. They are so pretty and manly and they look so protective and caring too.admire2 onion head Do I make any sense?

I have a question. When So asked her to marry him he gave her the hairpin but she returned it, so how does Soo have the hairpin? whe did he give him back?

In the two years when they were becoming close, understanding and comfortable with each other? You know, during the damned time jump? Maybe he would have given it back to her on her birthday? 

On 2/5/2018 at 10:59 PM, pixelsticks said:

It was almost like that – but at the museum. And they filmed it – they filmed the REUNION – and decided to not show us. get out crazy rabbit

On 2/5/2018 at 10:59 PM, pixelsticks said:

So you’ve forgotten about the most beautiful vampire ever to exist? Or about the little girl’s dad who fought against all the odds to save her? Or about the profiler who is both clever and compassionate? I could go on and on Pixel! crazy monkey 067

23 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

desperate2 onion head crying1 onion head depressed1 onion head

I think we need to do some intervention, Antonia.

i think i have it.. let me see....

I know I’ve seen it somewhere but can’t find it. Can you please share it with me too? wow1 onion head

• Like 3

Hello ladies

How you been? Sorry for my silence , i have been outta town on vacation, getting a tan, watching come back mister and alas im back in the land of the living and WIFI :D

An update... my cousin and her mum started watching MLSHR so started rewatching with them... I will never get tired of rewatching this. SO , excuse the pun , So many dimensions and layers, see different things with each watch. 

Listening to the OST, tend to repeat play LEE HI's can you hear my heart, the no rap verion, so no Epik high, my daughter asked me why i only listen to korean songs nowadays... i guess its enough, dont feel the need, and the songs make me feel closer to Wang So lol, cant tell my 4 year old Sofiya that can i :tongue:

now now ladies... i shall be devils advocate today... we all started watching coz there are 9 princes... eye candy! 2 hot ones, and 3 cute ones... il let you guess my preferences :blush:

Anyway the ships kept changing, 1st 4 episodes we were all WOOKIES right, that toothy innocent grin , then we all succombed to LJG, i became a hajunse, then the ship changed again etc etc etc But lets be frank, wook was cute till be moulted and shed his snaky skin, and Yo's eyeliner has been on point ... but man when he comes back all feral, long hair... he is hot... 

and just coz im on my pc tonight, il add some pics to prove my point :)

Running man episode with the 3 princes in question... Pixie , il hide in So's boat with you :grimace:

RM314-00108.jpg

Lee-Joon-Gi-Kang-Ha-Neul-Hong-Jong-Hyun.

darn couldnt find a wild hair pic :confused:

k ep 13

Wook is so slimy, he shows his real intent, he was never gonna marry her, unlike So, if i say marriage, i mean marriage, his so clever... saw the armor.

lets not even talk about Baekha and the unanswered question of recovery. Tho his so lovely even in pain. Though watching it critically he was upset at the kings death and he understood WH pain.

Soo tells him immediately, So is affected, its so ironic that the son they sent away was the son at both parents death, covering thier faces. he remembers the dad giving him a mask from the distance, he did care for him.

Soo saying that WH is my friend you can trust... gawd, just coz you trust everyone doesnt mean they legit, and silly So believes in Soo. coming to your point, she never chooses So, always distrusts him coz of her visions, that probably why there was so much mistrust at the end. :bawling:

when So tells BAekha that Won, Yo... and then looks at Soo's head and says Wook was too telling!

Baekha doing what he wants that night is abit caddish, guess he deserves a little some some, she stabbed him lol very silly of WH for never telling him about the kid tho

we were discusiing thier colours... its striking though...atleast Jung looks concerned while the trisnakes scheme 

dffc468979f073c886a1f5f65465445f.jpg

man oh man, armour is so hot, i repeat we needed more fighting , horseback scenes.

100407.jpg

i wouldnt want a prequel tho, to see So suffer, kill wolves , be hostage, with no end in sight or happy ending. ll just download criminal minds, just finish download arang.

ep 14

time jump.. now thats a series i could warch, the 2 years of happy time. The traitor friend. damn i hate her, even Soo to an extent, she cant see further than her nose, only So needs guarding coz his the only threat in her eyes, no matter how darling, sweet, loving and without guile he is.

his wolf dog howl, the grins, light music, really nice. calm before the storm.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jungs stunts were a diversion tactic to get Yo into the palace undetected, they talked him around to thier cause as King MOO hallucinated and killed a court lady.

I feel the writers dropped the ball, So, Ji mong, Soo all didnt notice the kings decline. 

hey guys, whats the HANKIE scene???

Oh oh oh I put that poem as my whatsapp profile status :)

alotta crap coulda been avoided with communication. this day coulda gone entirely different. She was totally giving off an adult grown up vibe in ep 14 and after, the girl with spunk is gone. sad

413015db12c9a1867a8874b76cd7cdff.jpg

he said he loves her aww, and she kissed him, the shocked look on his face and that pure grin, and So's trademark grab her ,,,,,, swooooooooooon :heart: and slow motion kiss. ahhh. if only they ended it there.

lets take  sec and appreciate this

1476408600_moon-lovers.jpg

ep 15

My poor So, a dog again, different owner, same leash

Eun and SD, so sad they connected on thier final hour, sloppy of them to not put away thier toys. YH is too sharp. i used to feel sorry for her, as the series progressed that was over.

Baekhyun-Seohyun-IU-lee-jun-ki_147629766

This really touched me, the ones the good guys so to speak, in better times, if only they knew how life was gonna turn out, sacrificed his love for the 1, and the other left him. so sad.

002_b379b5fb-f764-4d65-ba18-2d651fd60e45

I have no words, she schemed with Jung, why not confide in BAekah or So. silly girl

anyway i guess yourl are saying, dam Zakiya should stick to her mobile, too many pics lol. any way its 4am... i am way over my bedtime, what i do for Wang So.

on a related note... was there a MLSHR Special released? i heard there was 1 but cant find it anywhere...

ciao

• Like 1

On 2/6/2018 at 5:05 PM, antoniaclamens said:

3.- Eun/SD: they’re so lovely and cute together… but being this drama what it is their happiness won´t last a day. Why???

UGh....I do really wish we had more happy Eun/SD relationship building time.  I almost think if there was any of that content...it got cut due to the big "Baekhyun is an annoyingly awful actor" the poor guy got at the beginning of this show. I am still frankly surprised EXO-Ls didn't turn out in force for him during this drama.  I remember going through twitter to see what his fans might be saying and it was strangely quiet. 

Now for So… and I have to complain first, because the lack of So in this episode is aggravating.

Lack of So in any thing is aggravating! 

Perfect time for Soo to tell him the truth, isn´t it? But not Soo. She’s fine with Wook, who she knew killed Moo (As Yo just informed her) But she can´t trust So, the man she loves. Why Soo? Why?

Are we all bald yet? crazy monkey 179

8 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Moo still would have tried to send his daughter to Khitan and So would have tried to stop it. Therefore, he still would have married her as there is no other option.

QUESTION:  Why wouldn't WOOK be an option to marry the daughter?  Because he did trust Wook?

1 hour ago, zakz said:

Running man episode with the 3 princes in question... Pixie , il hide in So's boat with you :grimace:

But....there's 2 of us now!!!  We can row fast!  cute-rabbit-emoticon-17.gif?1301940532

But he was sent as a compensation for Consort Kang’s son being killed, right? Or did I get confused? And the Kangs didn’t kill him – they kept him alive and tortured him. And the lady in the palanquin who ordered the arrows to be thrown at him looked a lot like Queen Yoo. If so, why?

Maybe they were to sacrifice/kill one of their sons in "payment/restitution" to the Kangs...but somehow, someone stopped it and figured out sending So alive as a hostage would at least save his life (at that moment).  Probably more cutting room floor stuff. 

I could go on and on Pixel! crazy monkey 067

But not in THIS thread!!  mouse girl 14

2 hours ago, zakz said:

lets take  sec and appreciate this

hehehehehe

2 hours ago, zakz said:

Eun and SD, so sad they connected on thier final hour, sloppy of them to not put away thier toys

Yes...but they were distracted by what was about to happen.... come and get it smiley

2 hours ago, zakz said:

Oh my....I am not sure you want to know.  It may make this show even more painful. 

2 hours ago, zakz said:

on a related note... was there a MLSHR Special released? i heard there was 1 but cant find it anywhere...

From my understanding, it was some compilation videos, to drum up interest...made before the show aired.  After the show ended...we all saw that there was supposedly a MLSHR Special and we all waited around with baited breath.  

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 1:02 PM, pixelsticks said:

2:20 Flashback!  Young Moo, JiMong and So are having a nice chat about being King and loving people. <<why can’t the good guys get a break in this show>>>

Because it will be another drama, not MLSHR 

15:06 Soo chats with Chae Ryungugly-chick-smiley-13.gif?1302019796 about the mercury and she spills about Eun’s family being killed. Soo puts two and two together and realizes that So has to hunt down Eun.

But why did she not puts two and two together and realizes CR was the only one who could poison Moo? She can doubt So but not CR? Why?

18:40 And here comes a storyline I didn’t fully follow.  WooHee ugly-chick-smiley-35.gif?1302019797is pledging allegiance to Yo for the sake of her people. Yo decides to ask for her help…in what? 

I always thought that's why she returned, not for BA but because Yo was the King now

20:05 So & BA are having dinner & drinks <<<why didn’t we have MANY more of these scenes???

I always wonder the same thing.. sigh

24:25 Yo is making Soo serve him tea.  He asks why she poisoned the King. She denies it. And she wants to know who did it. And the culprit conveniently arrives.  Snake and KingSnake slither their words. Image result for crown snake<<<ugh I want them gone and what IS Yo...anyways?>>>

Snake and KingSnake :lol:

28:10 Even Queen Hwangboqueen-smiley-face.gif?1302011411 is mad at Wook.  <<<is this a repeat sceneImage result for clapboard gif?>>> Wookie is crying about being trapped and lonely.

This scene is so pointless to me... they just want us to believe that Soo is the cause of change of history... and Wook want us to believe that everything he does is for Soo.. 

I really hated the editing this episode. Too many cut scenes, misplaced scenes, non-continuity…just wait...unfortunately there is more>>>

Agree!!

33:35 Jung finds Soon Deok in the Damiwon and they all try to figure out a way to escape. The CAVES!!!

I think is a stupid thing that SD is all around the Damiwon... it could be Won or Wook or YH (just name a snake) who finds her

36:30 Soo visits JiMong’s chambers.  No one is there so she leaves a note. <<<A note?  Way to be ineffective…>>>

Plus any one could see it!

40:50 rotate-smiley.gif?1292867664Yeon Hwa visits King Yo.  Wearing his ring.  And he gleefully tells her that she will have to marry into the Khitan.  She has been rejected by 2 Wang Princes now.  <<<<OUCHImage result for ouch burn>>>

So satisfying!

56:10 So we see that Yeon Hwa visited So earlier to gleefully nice-talkin-smiley.gif?1292867643tell him that Soo lied to him and that Eun is in the Damiwon.  <<<this editing is so whack…it would have been better to see YH finding Soo’s letter…and ripping it up>>> 

It was earlier? i'm not sure...

He is her best person…. <<<tears…ooohh I hate this show>>>

They surely know how to break our hearts

Overview:  This episode had too many mistakes…by characters and by editors. Wasn't this around baseball time...and we had to wait even longer for episodes to air? I remember feeling so much dread...worrying about how this story was going to progress. And each episode did NOT help me feel better. That is why with rewatches...I tend to watch only the first few episodes....and then clips of happy times from later ones. My heart couldn't take it. 

I totally forgot about baseball games! it was torture (in So's words) we didn´t know if the game would end in time to air the episode... it was madness

On 7/2/2018 at 2:50 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Heheh…. Looks like I was not able to succeed in talking about the evil ones that much either. I couldn’t take my eyes off of So to notice about others that much! crazy monkey 095

I can understand you... how talk about snakes when you could talk about So?

Me too, my dear, me too. and I love, love it whenever they bicker! It shows how much they are comfortable with each other and their statuses do not mean anything to them.admire2 onion head

So true, i love how confortable they are with each other... i only want to see more of it

I think it is because we are so much invested in the drama and the characters – especially So. JG was so good in it, So is like an actual person for us – a person we love so much. We love and remember So so much, then how can we forget how heartbroken he was in the last episode? The way he cried, how lonely and defeated he looked can never be forgotten. depressed1 onion head

Yes we were and still are invested... specially in So. Sometimes (almost always in fact) he's not a character played by JG but a real person... still looking for Soo (and those damn lunar events don´t help! every time i read/see something about the moon i think of So)

hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616 Your partner in crime is right here. I had heart eyes the whole time too. love onion head

I know :love:

I’m not so sure that the same thing wouldn’t have happened. Moo still would have tried to send his daughter to Khitan and So would have tried to stop it. Therefore, he still would have married her as there is no other option. But he most probably would have told Soo and therefore there would have been no unnecessary misunderstanding between them, I guess.

But maybe they would've left the palace... or already married... 

Oh, I love this scene too. But for me it is kind of sad. It hurts to watch So not being able to tell his feelings to her as he always did. Both of them know that the other one is lying just by the way they behave. They are that much in tune with each other. And they bicker!!! That's the only consolation for a moment or two.

It is a sad scene, like very sad. But beautiful... like So. That's why i love it so much

I’ve always wondered why it is like that. Is it because she was afraid that So might hurt snake Wook if he gets to know her former "relationship" with the snake? Remember their talk in the beach? I feel like that her confusion in So comes from that stupid visions she gets – which might make her question her own actions as well. But that does NOT excuse her distrust in him even after knowing him for four years. Aargh these writers! What were they thinking? calm down crazy rabbit

Remember: i gave up understanding

I don’t think Soo lied about it – I think she did trust what Jung said about “forgetting” the rule.

Then she's as idiot as Jung

I'm dead too and it was a very sweet way to die! :tongue: And you have no idea the amount of gifs I found for the kiss. I had to control myself to not post every single one of them.

Don't control yourself again! pretty please

I LOVE the way you describe So! Oops, I didn’t read this before I posted mine and since I already had too many gifs I didn’t search much. But I will try to find some.

No pressures

Word!

It was Yoo, i think it was to show us that she didn't care about hurting or even killing So for her purposes. maybe i should watch international version to see if it is better explained?

Yes. They are so pretty and manly and they look so protective and caring too.admire2 onion head Do I make any sense?

You always do

I think we need to do some intervention, Antonia.

I think So, i'm starting to worry

I know I’ve seen it somewhere but can’t find it. Can you please share it with me too? wow1 onion head

I can´t find it either!

22 hours ago, zakz said:

Hello ladies

How you been? Sorry for my silence , i have been outta town on vacation, getting a tan, watching come back mister and alas im back in the land of the living and WIFI :D

Hope you had a nice time! welcome back

22 hours ago, zakz said:

An update... my cousin and her mum started watching MLSHR so started rewatching with them... I will never get tired of rewatching this. SO , excuse the pun , So many dimensions and layers, see different things with each watch. 

Now i always love to use the word "So"

22 hours ago, zakz said:

Anyway the ships kept changing, 1st 4 episodes we were all WOOKIES right,

I'm team So from the start! Sorry but i never shipped Wook/Soo. He was married and to a wonderful woman who was like Soo's mother. that's a big NO for me

22 hours ago, zakz said:

man oh man, armour is so hot, i repeat we needed more fighting , horseback scenes.

Agree!!!

22 hours ago, zakz said:

Jungs stunts were a diversion tactic to get Yo into the palace undetected, they talked him around to thier cause as King MOO hallucinated and killed a court lady.

But we never knew if it was true.. i don´t believe Moo would do such a thing

22 hours ago, zakz said:

Something that was filmed and never aired. I put it on spoiler tag if you don't want to suffer from knowing

Spoiler

Soo was crying at the museum and then a manly hand from behind offered her a hankie... IU posted a picture of the scene

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

UGh....I do really wish we had more happy Eun/SD relationship building time.  I almost think if there was any of that content...it got cut due to the big "Baekhyun is an annoyingly awful actor" the poor guy got at the beginning of this show. I am still frankly surprised EXO-Ls didn't turn out in force for him during this drama.  I remember going through twitter to see what his fans might be saying and it was strangely quiet. 

Don't tell me! I was one of those who said Baekhyun is a bad actor why lose time on him when we could have So! But i never understand why EXO fans didn't watch the drama

Are we all bald yet? crazy monkey 179

:lol: luckily i have lots of hair

QUESTION:  Why wouldn't WOOK be an option to marry the daughter?  Because he did trust Wook?

He didn´t trust him... remember he realized Wook was after the throne

But....there's 2 of us now!!!  We can row fast!  cute-rabbit-emoticon-17.gif?1301940532

I am seriously worried!!