[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, kuanphing said:

Hello people...i'm curious when prince wang wook start liking haesoo.. is it before the new haesoo come? sorry for the weird question hahaha..

i don't think so.. just like Baek Ah said Haesoo before is a polite and careful child.. Hajin is actually the one that caught Wang wook attention with her spirit and independent.. 

• Like 7

@sunl0ver thanks for the info and reminder :) I'm glad you find our discussion civilised. I hope we can continue to be that way. C vers and K vers is two different drama and both have different charms. I want to know the C vers only to take guess what happen in the next eps because the foundation is still the same. Even when they alter it, it won't be too far and I wish it would make the story even better from the previous (although it's going to be tough). But Ruo Xi is not Hae Soo and Wang So got a different vibe from the 4th. All I know is it's going to be an awsome drama. Never mind what the knetz think. Haha. At least for now, I enjoy the K vers better. It's all because Wook and So :wub:

I think that's why Madam Heo said he (13th) shouldn't let anyone else hear what he said because it was inappropriate. 

It's good that it's different from the C vers. I will be disappointed if they only do a copy paste. In this verse, Wang Wook only has one wife right? But I guess this time It's going to be her sister that pulling the string. Poor Hae Soo. 

I wonder what it's like to Madam Heo. Living with someone who is kind and caring like Wook but never really have his heart and to know that his heart going towards her cousin that she cares about. It must be hurting so much even when they have a political marriage with no romantic feeling.  But here, I sense she does have feeling for Wook. The way her face changed when Wook talk about Soo so lovingly and enthusiastically tells how she feels. I want to shut his mouth with my palm when I watched it hahaha. How can you be so cruel and ignorant?? I guess a heart wants what it wants (maybe the production team can make Miss Selena's song to be feature in the ost?).

I just wish she won't turn evil but I think they going to end her early in order to make the way for Soo - Wook relationship. I don't believe Soo would want to be his concubine (if he propose that idea) or lover if she's still alive. Soo cares about Madam Heo too. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, aprilslily said:

So will the subscription or other providers change or add to their content with the directors cut? I don't believe I remember this happening before, so I don't know the process. 

We're actually not sure if the other providers will change or add to their content for the director's cut. The sale of the distribution/broadcasting rights might include additional programming, however I'm not sure Youku or any of the other stations will have time to sub the revised version of episodes 1-3 in time to simulcast on Saturday. If anything, they may schedule the broadcast of the director's cut at a later time. You would need to check with each of the providers to see. Some of the MLSHR fan sites might share that information if it becomes available.

21 minutes ago, kuanphing said:

Hello people...i'm curious when prince wang wook start liking haesoo.. is it before the new haesoo come? sorry for the weird question hahaha..

That's a good question. There are certain comments Wang Wook has made to suggest he knew Haesoo from before, but there doesn't seem to be any indication so far that he liked her before now. All we know is he's aware that she's different from the Haesoo he remembered. Now that Wang Wook's interest in Haesoo is growing, he or perhaps Lady Hae (Haesoo's cousin) may reveal any history Wook may have had with Haesoo. That's just guess though.

• Like 13

I've found the translated profile of 13th and 14th prince.  :wub: it seems like 14th prince will soon join the throne's war against Wang Wook and Wang So :tears:

41NR8fz.jpg

hVZWS1O.jpg

ahhh.... And i randomly came across this amazing Wang So fanart in tumblr :wub:

lDVV6Lb.jpg

So beautiful :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 23

i think what interesting is how IU interpret Haesoo&Wangso and Haesoo&Wangwook love in special episode..

Haesoo&Wangwook

its just atypical love story when a girl and guy eyes meet and they think they want to have a relationship.. just like a first love innocent and pure also adding that Wangwook is a nice guy that actually the first person that help her settle in.. always beside her helping no wonder our Haesoo fall in love.. but she changed him a lot too in my opinion.. he became more protective in nature and stand up for what he want.. our nice guy can be not so nice when it concern Haesoo..

Haesoo&Wangso

its a unique love story started from understanding and helping each other.. in Haesoo POV Wangso is a broken person but she dared to became his friend and care for him.. from Wangso POV Haesoo is the first human being that actually care for him.. i don't doubt that Wangso will fall in love first and fall hard for her and continue to being at her side until she fall for him too.. that's why this relationship is deeper cause they care toward each other first before falling in love.. when they do we will get an epic love story.... 

• Like 20

@meahri_1 I don't think he falls for her before but he watched her close enough to know there is something different about her. That differences that make him fall for the now Soo. Wook is a complicated man and a thinker too. No one knows what lies beneath all his smile and gentleman attitude. The way his eyes looking at Soo in the library for instance. It's not warm, it's calculative and rather cold. His eyes gradually change after that. They even tell he is jelous of So and Jeong. Got to praise Haneul here. 

@uuugogirl wow, it's getting merrier. Everyone seems to have their own agenda. The way JS potrays Jeong for the past 3 eps is rather childish and awkward. But I think it's understandable since he has larger freedom and well loved unlike his brothers. I wish JS can get back to his game and potray the heart throb Jeong better hehe. Maybe after the war. Right now he's at the lower level than Eun for me hehe. 

Baek Ah also inherited the throne? Wow I wonder how the story goes to bend that way. 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, violet90 said:

episode 4 preview....

Wangso 'she belong to me'

Wangwook 'there is nothing belong to you here'

let the fight begin......

Thanks for sharing this....

WS wanting to help HS when she was carrying heavy bucket...if not love he still has eyes on her and wants to make her life lil easy...

Just my take...

Did anyone notice HS is teaching english to Princes... firstly when she used stress in front of WW and he repeats whats that st.. str.. str...

and in that 6 mint trailer... she is with Baek Ah and teaches him Ok

So by the time its end all Princes will learn few good english words.

My observation about 3rd prince and his mother...why i feel their interaction (after queen yoo came out of bath) was pretty awkward, not at all like mom-son but having some creepy sort of aura, may be i am seeing so much into that scene but still not sure what was director's intention to show it that way.

Another thing... HS came out of bath and she says  I am home. seems like she was also a loner and outcast in modern era just like WS there. and that might be the reason HS will be able to understand WS and his behavior. She will give him shoulder to lean that he missed so far and affection that he carved all this while. 

• Like 14

i think Wangso actually entertain with Haesoo attitude more than anything right now.. i mean she actually dared to scold him when he ride the horse too fast and he actually smile at that even when he scared her.. when Haesoo and Eun fight and when she demanded an apology from him.. if you see carefully all the scene here Wangso smile cause he baffled that there is one person that don't care for status and not afraid of him.. 

but the turning point when she actually stand up for herself that is not wrong to want to lived.. you can see how his face changed.. i can't wait to see more of their interaction.. for me Haesoo and Wangso interaction is more tense and its interesting to see.. :)

• Like 12

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's what is going on with these fans. Why are these fans being so heartless. I don't think her acting is that horrible. I think she did a good job on this drama. I love her interpretation of Hae Soo. Everyone seem to forget RuXi was a smart girl and she was into History in the present. She had a facination to that particular era she time traveled too. RuXi was already in love with the 8th Prince until she found out what type of man he really was. Manipulator and always pretending to be A "NICE GUY".  

Hae Soo wasn't into history, she was more into make up and Sales. Her life wasn't always perfect and I am also guessing she wasn't always happy. She was kind, fair , beautiful and independent. Because Hae Soo isn't as adaptable to this Era, she keeps acting and talking like she was still in the future. She is sooo headstrong that she forgets where she is. I think these fans need to forget the Chinese version  and just watch this one like this a different story so the way they tell us this story will be different.  

These fans are seriously depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gifdepressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif  making me feel this way. That is why I will be staying away from comments on other sites .   crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gifcrying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I have stopped reading those "insights' ever since the drama aired.  It really is just about hating IU for being IU.....and me thinks that some fans of the male idols featured here are naturally jealous or hateful for there really are fans who can't separate reality from reel...that all these people are just working and trying their best.  Some of the "criticisms" are obviously incredulous.  What makes me crazy is the way they find fault in EVERYTHING.....every little thing which is ridiculous!  No drama is ever perfect....but not all of us look for perfection.  Some of us....like me....just want to sit back and watch something that will obviously entertain me for a few hours and whisk me away to "their" world.  I do not pretend to be a critique because it really is sometimes dependent of how the director or writer is presenting their artistic takes.

The criticisms only affect me thinking of how the whole team of SCARLET HEART must be feeling....being taken down from people from their own country.  I hope they can find consolation on the knowledge that there are MILLIONS of international fans supporting them and appreciating their hard work. 

I can't really wait for next week after watching the first 3 episodes.  I'm excited and yet.... I feel like I need to brace myself for a lot of heartaches and painful scenarios.  A mother turning away from her son is sure to bring pain and sadness.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, uuugogirl said:

Thanks for your interesting point of view.
Personally, i think the most important and also biggest spoiler parts is the last sentences that they wrote in the profile of two princes:

- Wang Wook's profile:

"In order to get Haesoo who let him to know about "love" and his feelings, he will make sure to win the fierce throne competition."

-Wang So's profile:

"When looking at Haesoo, who always nagging him not to ruin his life because of the scar, he started to draw and dream a completely different life"

So basically, because of Haesoo, Wangso could dare to dream of a completely different life. So what exactly does "a completely different life" mean? Does Wangso want to become the king and destroy his mother's dream when he thinks about Haesoo? Personally i don't really think so. "The different and better life with a happy family including a husband, a wife and children" is the only idea i can imagine right now from from that spoiler in Wang So's profile :sweatingbullets: Wang So always desires and dreams of family love, right?

And about Wang Wook, the profile said that in order to get Haesoo, Wang Wook will make sure to win the throne no matter how hard it is. Wow It's seem like our sweet-caring-and-charming prince will become possesive later, he will want to become the most powerful man in the country so he can take Haesoo away from Wang So's dream life and has the girl all for himself :sweatingbullets: that sounds so strange compared to his attitude now :sweatingbullets: or did he just hide his true color really good so that no one couldn't see it :sweatingbullets:

The dream completely different life.

I think wang so want have a happy family.

Remember in highligh he said to haesoo * 

WANT TO RUNWAY LIKE THIS ??? I CAN IF YOU WANT. 

so do Wang so want runway with Haesoo.? And  Get out from the palace and make a happy family. And maybe Haesoo accidentaly remember about the history that Wang so will be King Gwangjong. and they can't runway because she want to help him to be a King . Because its Wang so's fate .

Because in the highligh Wang so said . .

HE DOESN'T BELIEVE WITH FATE. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, kuanphing said:

I am not sure. The body language of Wang Wook suggests something was going on between him and Haesoo before HaJin-Haesoo appeared ?
In Ep 1, Wang Wook went into HS's room, held out his hand to her and said something like "you can avoid it/run away from it." ? Need to re-watch to confirm.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, ossy91 said:

The dream completely different life.

I think wang so want have a happy family.

Remember in highligh he said to haesoo * 

WANT TO RUNWAY LIKE THIS ??? I CAN IF YOU WANT. 

so do Wang so want runway with Haesoo.? And  Get out from the palace and make a happy family. And maybe Haesoo accidentaly remember about the history that Wang so will be King Gwangjong. and they can't runway because she want to help him to be a King . Because its Wang so's fate .

Because in the highligh Wang so said . .

HE DOESN'T BELIEVE WITH FATE. 

i think its interesting what you said.. no matter what Haesoo have to help King Gwangjong became a king in order not to change history.. she have the duties to not make any alteration in history.. so no matter what she will help Wangso to became a king  and turn around from other prince except 13th that will became 4th supporter.. 

i think the house that in this picture is their own place.. where they fall in love and everything.. 

CqCgkdqXEAMyIYZ.jpg

• Like 13

@violet90 I think So is already fall for her before he knows it because underneath that snow like attitude there is a warm person longing to be love. The way his eyes moved in the woods before he put on 'I don't care' mask, the way he held her on the horse and in the woods doesn't seem threatening for me and his little smile here and there when she was around. His eyes looking at the way So behave when she got caught by Eun and go outside to 'watch' the fight even at first pretend to sleep on the chair. The coincidental meetings don't help either. Haha. 

Or why else he claims So in front of everyone. I wish somebody in that scene accidentally have a look at Wook expression. It was Pure Gold and he didn't have the chance to conceal it. :D

I am waiting for the moment he realize his feeling and it's so deep he couldn't get out. 

Go Wang So! Fighting! You can have Soo so I can have Wook for myself, no matter what kind of a man he is. Hehe

• Like 13

It suddenly strike me as odd that the Princess was the one tending to So's wound, surely there were imperial doctors? But for some reason, the production team just sieze this opportunity to enact a saucy wierd, sexually charged scene between the two.

I checked onetvasia's schedule, tomorrow the schedule is normal, so no screening of the special cuts....

Which lead me to their new writeup of the Top 6 squee moments of this drama. Do checked it out, its quite funny :)

onetvasia article link

I brought over two pix:

sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, trizha said:

Hae Soo looks sooo mini and cute that I laugh about the fact that she's making all these older dudes (Wook and So, eventually at least) fall at her feet hehehe

you spelled my mind in words.. thats exactly I was thinking she is mere 16 and all Oppas will be head over heels for her

btw who says beauty lies in beholder's eyes...

when its someone as Gorgeous as LJK whose eyes can hold  anything else being more beautiful...

IMG_3568.jpg?type=w1200

Shining brightly just like a moon in dark night...i.e. The Pretty Prince 

DSC_0857.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 13

@solelylurking

its actually different in term of their relationship in BBJX.. i mean first Wangso is actually a nice guy minus all the time he threaten Haesoo to kill her cause all the subtle thing that he do to her even when he throw her from the horse he did stop and wait for her to get down but she just staring at him.. lol 

but more importantly Wangso is vocally claimed Haesoo as his person in front of everybody..that's something is purely his instinct to protect Haesoo when YeonHwa beat her.. that's where we can see that he did care for her and try to protect her in a way.. but even LJG said when Wangso fall in love with Haesoo he became a very possessive and extremely jealous guy... we can see his face when Haesoo hug 14th prince..hahahaha

can't wait to see this guy... lol

• Like 12

@ossy91 Nice theory. It can also explain about Soo sad face when he says this. Soo also wants to but she can't. Like @violet90 said, she has the obligation not to ruin history. So have to be the emperor. 

I like the way their interaction when only Soo and So around. Wang So looks so loving and care free. He can steal kiss and looking lovingly at her. Soo in the other hand, her face becoming more sullen and sad from time to time. 

• Like 12