[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

it would be not so much of a tragic ending if that will happen. i think this is a dream of either HS or WS-if theyll also show how he died..

kekkekek... ah, so it will be happy ending then if she dies during the piggyback ride and finally gets out of his life? :lol: hang on a sec, let me edit my post! :P

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Well, at least YH got some competition :w00t:

LOl.... YH will be frustration to death knowing that all woman, even the ugliest one wanting his "husband" and become her rival. her annoyed face will be epic to watch...:lol:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

I think i missed the piggyback scene between WS and HS, which episode is that? And which version?

It will be either a spoiler for eps 20 or just BTS. Personally I think this will likely be a scene in eps 20 of Soo's or So's dream before they pass away

• Like 8

Just now, briseis said:

OMG! It truly looks like this will be the final scene, that it's some attempt at "happy end " fantasy

Wh..wh..what???? so the 'happy ending' that we're longing for is just some sort of Soo's/So's dream/fantasy of them piggybacking? Andwaeeee :bawling:

• Like 10

i am not so sure for season 2 though i will watch it as long as all the cast back in the squad ... yes yes ... even our evil YH, WW-8th, WY, WW-9th, QY, and that kid WJ ...

its very rare right for the 2 korea nbs having seasonal drama ...

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Search for lee joon gi, and his channel will come out. Then click the star icon on the right to follow the channel.

If there is any broadcast you will be alerted.

@antiherofans u cracked me up. Lol

@40somethingahjumma not fair! U gotvto watch ep19 before ep 20 to feel our angst and pain !:D

@qwenli Thank you!

• Like 1

Thank you guys for being together in this journey. It was a great experience to be in this forum. We all had our different point of views but thankfully we respected them even though we might have not agreed with all of them. Thank you live recappers. I have no idea how I would have managed office without knowing what was happening every Monday And Tues. Plus the last few episodes were so heart wrenching that at least the recapping warned me in advance what to expect while watching the show... most of all I will miss the roll calling... Imagine almost everyone over here is not even a Korean and still we all are really nuts about this show...Bravo everyone!!!

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, hiluna said:

I don't understand, am I missing something? Why does HS think GJ turned crazy?  He hasn't done anything crazy yet except to indulge in his moment alone with his nasty mother and executing a regicidal murderer.  Her love was just not strong enough to stand by GJ, the king.  The real monster is Wook and yet she can still smile at him but not at GJ? Go figure, her emotions and logic make no sense. If she had left him for his sake to keep him safe because she was his weakness, it would have been the epic love story that we expected, but the writer got lazy and just followed the C-version.

Hello Everyone, As we coming close to our finale hour of a wonderful remake, I like to thank everyone that shared there opinions and showed much love and gratitude for this drama.. Also a special thanks to the recappers still and video poster for all your efforts to keep us entertained..  I like to thank my insightful commmentators who open my eyes on several occassions regarding certain points of the show. So on this note I won't be saying goodbye to you all because some of us are already participating in other threads I'll just say see you around..

@hiluna  I knew from the beginning her love was to weak and she wasn't strong enough to hold on.. HS just thought love comes easily and that there shoulodn't be any complication or problems, As it was quoted before she sees things with rose color eyes and everything is filled with pretty pink and rose petals.. I know she Gj told her how WW and CR was playing her and fixed it that they couldn't marry and she see no wrong in him.. WW is the main culprit that kept bringing her all the harm and Ws was always the one protecting her.. I say it again if they don't meet in mordern times I would be all to happy..

• Like 8

@qwenli do you know what time the V live from the fanmeeting will start? Is it going to be 10pm KST too? I'm torn between watching V live or the actual drama lol

@qwenli do you know what time the V live from the fanmeeting will start? Is it going to be 10pm KST too? I'm torn between watching V live or the actual drama lol

• Like 3

i just watch the opening scene between HS and WS at damiwon.

one thing irk me, when WS asked her about trusting him and she told him that she want to leave

i wonder whether HS really love WS?

and then the preview of episode 20 whom she asked WJ to deliver the letter ... WHATS FOR?

you left FGS!!!!

you made decision ... still cannot let go? ugh!

• Like 4

I just finished watching episode 19, that's really heartbreaking and SAD SAD....:angry: They breaking up because of different perspectives. It is really not worthy for them to break up just like that. HS can't accept WS's  ruling method...and WS gives up HS because of past "pathology " with WW. That's really ridiculous. They should seek for counseling. 

But I finally can see WW again in the ending of episode 19. I almost forgotten the gentle side of WW. He is finally given up HS and wishing her the best living in future. He thought they wouldn't be able meet up again but he never thought this is their last meeting. 

The only thing I can't accept is YH. She shouldn't get away from punishment...I hope WS will know the other side of YH....

• Like 6