[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, bluesunny3 said:

=

This is EVERYTHING!!!!...it's like he's silently begging her to tell him she loves him.

I've always been a Soo supporter and I continue to be.... but it's really......really.....REALLY....hard to see So desperately holding on to Soo like this...:bawling:

I am Wang So's team all the way. Can you imagine how I feel right now seeing this image of Wang So. He is in tears, desperate enough to accept lie so he can still be with her.

Heart broken, Destroy heart into million pieces. Devastated.

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, magdale said:

A personal situation prevented me from commenting on the episode earlier, but I'll try to say what I think about the situation in the story. I have read some of the comments here and in Twitter, and most of you seems than wants to burn Hae Soo in a bonfire. I don't want to justify Hae Soo, and less because we must recognize that many of her decisions affected the events that occurred in the story, especially what happened with Eun, but I don't consider that the issue with Wang Wook is entirely her fault, with or without her warning he had reached that point and with more reason by the influence of his "beloved" sister. Yes, Hae Soo lit the wick but who stoked the fire was Yeon Hwa, and now she washes her hands blaming HS on purpose because it is clear that she didn't do for the sake of her brother, but to get rid of HS. 

The truth is that Wang So and Hae Soo belong to worlds that have been separated more each day, and in the situation in which she is, it is understandable that she no longer endure be in a place where people she loved have died in tragic circunstances. What happened with Chae Ryung just add a little more grief to the pain she is living. I agree that is unfair to Wang So that has given everything for her but already it is difficult for her that is dying.  

About Wang So, he has his level of responsibility for things to end so, at the moment he decided to be king, he gave up without wanting, to the quiet life he offered to HS. He has also given his freedom to walk wherever he wanted, remember how he liked take stroll, now he lives confined to a throne that has robbed him more than has given to him. Wang So was entrusted that could change things for the wellbeing of all, but to sit on that throne has made that his most negative side is which now dominates his personality. There is no way that the Wang So who fell in love with Hae Soo and proposed marriage, had dared to propose Yeon Hwa betray her family and sleep with her in return of her complete loyalty. I agree that he will never trusted YH as he did with HS and Baek Ahn, because he knows that if she dared to betray her family, would do it with him without hesitation and more to put her son on the throne. Even so makes me sad the fate that awaits him, and I agree that from all the characters in Scarlet Heart is him with whom life has shown no mercy from the time when his own mother scarred him for life, but such is life, not always the hero gets what he wants and in his case the price that he had to pay to be king has turned out too expensive.

Both Wang So and Hae Soo hurt each other, one more than the other, but they are human beings and as such both have made mistakes. Maybe it is that their destiny was not to end their lives together in Goryeo, maybe there is a life after death and those who loved each other so much are destined to be meet in another time, after all they are the "Moon Lovers".

Beautifully said! Thanks for pointing out the beautiful parts of their relationship instead of dwelling on the negative. 

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, silfeeah said:

RX's Letter to 4th

4th prince, Life is like a dream, continuously changing. But the days pass soundlessly... It's hard to forget one's foolish longings.

When someone told me very calmly that he wanted the throne, he already held the key to my heart. When he threw away the umbrella and endured and suffered the rain with me, I had opened the door to my heart for him. When he protected me by using his own body to block the arrow, I would never forget him in this life.

Everything that happened after that only drew me in deeper... If there is love, there is anger.  If there is love, there is hate.  If there is love, there is obsession.  If there is love, there is longing.  Since we parted, there has been nothing but hate, anger, and longing transforming into inches of memories. I don't know if you still resent me...

In Ruo Xi's heart, there is no emperor, only the 4th Prince who has stolen my soul.  We love, we miss, we don't meet..Everyday, I wait for your arrival

Source: http://mydramatea.com/2012/03/26/bu-bu-jing-xin-ep-35-finale/

This is so sad. She's leaving him but always .. always.. forever long for him. This is so heartbreaking! And I'm torturing myself with this. 

I just wish things are a little bit different from the C-version. When leaving the palace, Soo looks a bit better than Rouxi. She looks as if she can live longer (I had that hope), but I guess leaving the palace means leaving the heart behind - the will to live. She will die of broken heart. Huhuhu..:tears:

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:
R.I.P Hearts of all Eclipses

November 1, 2016 :bawling:

My heart only breaks for Wang So because above all, he does not deserve all the sufferings and ill-treatment imparted on him. I apologized for my bitter rant and this comment that will not sit well with most of fellow members here but I am all glad that Haesoo finally....yes, FINALLY....died. She has been bringing misery to almost everyone right from Day 1. She has done enough damage in Goryeo. The real Gwangjong surely is screaming in his grave now because our writer-nim decided to let this glorious formidable king to suffer so much misery in the hands of a stupid dumb damsel whose only achievement is creating soap and Goryeo's BB Cream.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, cojulie said:

If she has a child, especially a boy that could potentially become the next king - she would hold more power in the palace and people would be less likely to challenge her or use her as bait.  I think he sees that as an opportunity for them to be together and be happy without all the obstacles in the way.  HS was the one who told him she wouldn't give up or leave him even if they didn't marry but as soon as CR happened, she changed her mind and told him she hated him.  I don't know about you guys but that's a pretty strong word to use to someone you love/loved especially one you know has a complex about being unloved for the better part of his life.

I won't deny that WS is a little blind and even naive in thinking becoming king can give them the happy ending they wanted but I don't think HS understands WS at all anymore.  She might have understood him initially which is why WS fell for her, but she is constantly challenging him by taking everyone else's sides but his.  Even the bad guys.  And I don't agree with that.  There is no black and white for HS - she's always in the gray area trying to be 'fair' but she doesn't think about how it affects WS, especially as king.  A true queen supports her king (I hate to say it because that means YH basically deserves to be queen) and a woman who loves her man should try to trust and understand his reasoning but she doesn't. I am probably biased but I have always felt that WS is quick to forgive HS and let things slide but HS is not - she's quick to forgive everyone else but him.  Perhaps it's her knowledge of who KG becomes that makes her more so because she doesn't want to see him like that but she stopped giving him the benefit of the doubt long ago.  

If the only woman he has truly loved doesn't support or understand him - who will?  He's a pitiful character honestly.  

Exactly.  All WS has wanted was love, understanding, and support from HSSoo. 
I feel like he has been in a one-sided relationship with HS, like she tried to love him, but ultimately couldn’t. From the beginning, he has been the one giving, enduring, and never receiving back. She has always been willing to stand up for anybody but him.  I feel like she gives everybody a pass, tries to understand them, gives them the benefit of the doubt, but never WS. She wants him to forgive people, protect people, but what about him? It always felt as though everybody’s life or circumstances is/are more precious/important than his. 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

This drama leads me to the road of doomed kdrama couch trash, that I have always been. I am having this numb moment as the drama concludes tonight. I have days to come to feel the real feel.

I have a lot of things to say but am grasping the last episode to have my thoughts and feels expressed in one blow. Anyways, 

Sorry eclipsers but, it is so unfair to bash or hate Soo. You never know how much she loves So and you are only making analysis out of your own emotion. Try to analyse the feeling of Soo too. You just don't know how guilt can eat a person alive. You must understand how she feels. Actually, in this drama, Soo is the victim and the most pityfull character. She never asked to be transported in that era.  Then, she was caught up between the relationships of the wang brothers.  She fell in-love first to wook and unexpectedly, she falls deeply in-love to So. How does it feels that because of you, you are the cause of  the fights between brothers and ready to kill each other? 

My heart goes with So but more with Soo. Not because I am a woman but because I understand how hard it is for her to handle everything. Technically, she is alone in this fight. 

• Like 20

Ok. I just finished watching episode 19. I stand by my prior posts. Soo is cruel and like some others stated on here, dumb.  Her precious Wook was behind why WH died. Again Wook didn't dirty his own hands but he killed her.  Wook's suggestion of sending the army and to have BA lead that army directly resulted in WH to commit suicide to prevent war.  Wook has been behind the deaths of so many people.  But Soo...what more can I say about her that has not already been said.  She kneeled and stated So placed Wook's life in danger.  Are you kidding me? How many lives did Wook placed in danger and that resulted in their deaths?  And Wook will answer to those crimes under house arrest?! I can't believe the stupidity of it all.   As some people have stated here, she deserves to die thinking So still resents her.  She deserves to meet future So and not have him remember her.  I no longer want a happy ending.  I want an ending exactly like the C-version.  

It will take a miracle to redeem Soo in my eyes.  

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, magdale said:

A personal situation prevented me from commenting on the episode earlier, but I'll try to say what I think about the situation in the story. I have read some of the comments here and in Twitter, and most of you seems than wants to burn Hae Soo in a bonfire. I don't want to justify Hae Soo, and less because we must recognize that many of her decisions affected the events that occurred in the story, especially what happened with Eun, but I don't consider that the issue with Wang Wook is entirely her fault, with or without her warning he had reached that point and with more reason by the influence of his "beloved" sister. Yes, Hae Soo lit the wick but who stoked the fire was Yeon Hwa, and now she washes her hands blaming HS on purpose because it is clear that she didn't do for the sake of her brother, but to get rid of HS. 

Dear Magdale,

Well said. I agree with you. YH did anything to ged rid of HS, she didn't care about Wook. The proof is when Jung gave last King decree and Wang So didn't want to give it. YH was too anger and then secretly went to Wook and asked his help. It shows that YH didn't care about Wook as she stated when blaming HS. She is willing to abandon anything for the throne.

It is heartbreaking to watch Hae Soo and So couldn't get together but I do understand them. Each of them has their own reasons. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, briseis said:

Forever Bound

How can Hae Soo stand the touch of such a monster?! Why doesn’t she push Wook away?! How isn’t she sick in his mere presence? How can she forgive a murder responsible for the lives of his own brother? How can she tolerate a man who betrayed her and admited he wanted to kill the love of her life? How can she trust such a person while she doubts the man who has never lied to her and who has been trying to saves lives? It’s inexplicable and unforgivable after all the times she pushed Wang So away both emotionally and physically after CR’s death. She is forgiving the very person who is TRULY RESPONSIBLE FOR CR’S DEATH, while condemning the innocent man. With her forgiveness to Wook and by rescuing him, she is denying justice to all the people that died because of him. she frees him from being accountable for his crimes and sins, she is sending a moral message that people who commit crimes should go unpunished.

10 years after their first meeting HAE SOO IS LEAVING WANG SO WITHOUT ACTUALLY TELLING HIM SHE LOVES HIM! It’s fitting really because in the end, she even bottles up her love confession inside. She withheld that part from So until the very end, even though, HE GAVE HER HIS EVERYTHING - he confessed his love to her, even his desire, asked her to marry him, to live with him, to be his queen, to have his children. HE LOVED HER TRULY, DEEPLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY. He truly gave her his everything and she took it, broke it and threw it away.

Soo might think she is leaving the pain and the hell behind, BEHIND THE WALLS OF THE PALACE, JUST LIKE SHE IS LEAVING WS THERE ALL ALONE. However, she is terribly mistaken because she is carrying the real hell with her and the pain inside her. She can’t escape her self-blame, her love, her hate and all the feelings she’s been bottling up inside for 10 years. WHEREVER SHE RUNS SHE CAN NEVER BE FREE BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY BOUND TO WANG SO TO ALL ETERNITY, JUST LIKE HE IS FOREVER BOUND TO HER. By leaving him, she is cutting her lifeline, throwing away the very reason that kept her alive for the past 8 years, the reason why she survived for so long in this hostile world because So’s saved her in all ways a person can be saved. HER LIFE WITHOUT HIM WILL BE EMPTY AND HOLLOW AND BLEAK.

The greatest tragedy is that WANG SO IS THE ONE WHO IS HURTING MORE BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE WHO LOVES HER MORE, WHO GAVE HIS EVERYTHING TO HER - this bitter truth is proven with THE HEARTWRENCHING SIGHT OF HIM CLUTCHING ONTO HER WEDDING DRESS while she leaves the Palace and him behind -  and now he has lost her forever, ending up abandoned by her, left in the loneliest and most cruel place in the entire world.

Can't agree more with this writing. Hae Soo's character is the most hypocrite female heroine written in the recent K-drama history. I haven't seen a writer more confused and a whole production team more confused with the narrative then this time. at one point they create a new story and the whole second part of the series copy BBJX. I loved Ruoxi, I loved everyone of the characters there. I loved all the first part of the moon lovers, especially the epic episodes of unconditional love So has shown time and time again. However, I can't put up with this hypocrisy, confusion, lack of integrity that has characterized Hae So's character development from the start. I've stopped watching the series and I'm just reading your comments. I lost my interest long time ago. The actors on the other hand have given an amazing performance !!!! My love and support goes to them and their investment with their characters.

In terms of c version comparison, I've seen BBJX a few times already. The true realization that she was the cause of 13th prince suffering, 4th suffering, her own suffering was the most epic part of BBJX. She had the courage to admit and tell the truth to the emperor that she instigated everything. She had a miscarriage and became unable to conceive anymore. She didn't kneel for 8th. She was very conscious about all politics and who was doing what, what were their motives and calculations. Here Hae Soo didn't even hold Wook or anyone accountable for their actions, except So. Ruoxi held 8th and 9th and anyone accountable for their actions. etc etc

• Like 15

12 hours ago, fathiayunia said:

Dear eclipses,

My advice to everyone who still haven't watch episode 19 :

Please watch it tomorrow with episode 20.

My condolences to everyone who already watched episode 19, may the god of forgiveness and patience shine upon us.

Sincerely, frustrated me.

That is the exact thing that I'm going to do... watching 19-20 in one shot tonight!  Accepting your condolences in advance... breathe in.. breathe out..

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, kdramawriter said:

The more I think about it, the more I began to understand why WS dumped Hae Su over Wook. He's already said before in Ep 8 that he did not believe in different types of affection, and that all love is the same. So when it's revealed that Hae Su was engaged to Wook before, it is a devastating blow to him. He's incredibly emotionally immature; blame that on Mama Yoo. This is a man who killed a temple full of monks just to get mother's attention. To say he's a little warped when it comes relationship is kinda of saying like gasoline is a lil' flammable. Sure HS was able to open him up a lot more and fall in love with him, but at the end of the day, when he's cornered, he reverts back to his old ways. Which is possessive, jealous, fearful of losing the one person who has given him love. He does it to Baek Ah. He does it to Hae Su. 

Explaining HS's complicated relationship with WW to WS would be nearly impossible for someone who does NOT distinguish between the different kinds of love. HS was in love with WW, but also fell out of love with him. She made sure before she moved on to WS that she was completely over WW. WW even says to WS that their relationship was LONG before HS was his woman. But of course, that simply doesn't matter in WS's mind. Again, all affections are the same he and he does not distinguish the difference. As soon as he says he will not see her again, there was no point where HS could explain herself to him. He had given a king's decree. Only when he sees HS' letter and her room full of the memorabilia of their relationship will he begin understand that there was no one but WS in her heart. This show is all about not knowing what you have until it's gone. 

I cant love this post more. :wub:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ziggy123 said:

I know after this episode almost everyone hates gj but i actually loved him even more because he was so ruthless in delivering punishment to wook. This episode did not redeem wook at all for me.

BTW i just love ruthless evil character which is why i love gj.

I don't hate GJ lol, his character is still consistent since eps 1 and I still can understand him better than Soo all along. Really need Soo's voiceover desperately.

• Like 12