[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

34 minutes ago, aparr said:

I'm so scared of watching the last two episodes. I'm also a bit disappointed with WS :( I think he could've just escaped with HS somewhere far from Goryeo before he became King. Or even ask King Mu to let Soo go with him :(  He also should've realised he would be a dog on a leash even as a King. All those clans and conspirators always make sure the king never has it his way.

Also, why didn't he investigate WW before he got blackmailed to marry YH???!!! Why does he investigate just after the marriage??!!! He was already suspicious of him, so instead of giving in with the YH clan and the marriage, he should've fought back and said "Well I know WW did this richard simmons and I have proof so I will ruin your family anyway, a marriage is useless for me". 

I wish HS yells back at him when he tells her he doesn't want to see her anymore, and makes him realise the the WW affair was 10 years ago and it's not even relevant in her life anymore. It will be so horrible if she leaves and he doesn't see her before she dies :bawling:

I really, really want WS to travel in time too :( it's not the same to meet a doppelganger...all the feelings and history between them won't be there so it's pretty much pointless :( 

Lastly, HS probably will just leave the palace without explaining to WS because she knows that if she dies he would never get over it. Still...she should realise that even if WS is angry, when she dies, he will never forgive himself either and will be full of regrets :( 

Can someone recommend me something to watch after the withdrawal? It's going to be heartbreaking :bawling: maybe should just wait to watch the finale a day before The K2 airs...

He did try to escape with Soo, remember? There were two instances:

1. Episode 9 where they went to the beach and he told her he'd go with her anywhere

2. Episode 12 where he proposed marriage in order to get out of the palace. He even suggested divorce if Soo doesn't really like him.

Apart from that, all the episodes before 16, if Soo asked So that she wanted to escape, I'm 100% sure he would have gladly complied. Besides, he never expected Yo to return. He wasn't anticipating Moo to be slowly poisoned.

I'm sure a lot of people here share the same sentiments with me, that Hae Soo is an expert of missed chances. I know we shouldn't blame either of them, they've both made stupid choices in this relationship. But if we see the bigger picture, So wasn't the one with a lot of shortcomings especially when they were still wooing each other from episode 9 'til 16. 

• Like 21

On 28/10/2016 at 10:18 PM, Killa92 said:

Lol my mom just ask me about what maybe would happen next episode in Scarlet Heart Ryeo and why Hae Soo give that hair pin to Baek Ah to pass to King Gwangjong? I was kinda lol because my mom never interested in K drama like this before.  So I have to explain to my mom... No she didn't ask Baek Ah give that Hair Pin to Gwangjong but Jung ;)

Looks like the one WS gave.  Hopefully not... that will really make KGJ mad/sad??...

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Gosh, could it be that BA is asking to leave from the palace too? That's why that expression on So's face?

seriously , not BA too. Omo WS he back to the one that leaving behind by all people that he call his person , his family :bawling:.

i just wondering, from a preview of ep.19. when WS ask HS. did HS have been want to married WW ? and HS answering yes and the look of WS just shocked like that are he just know it that the person HS have been like before is WW ? :huh: if really like that, oh my god it's just left 2 episode only and WS just knowing HS lover is WW why why WS yaaaa.....

H-8 too ep.19

keep praying we will get the best ending ever.

really hope i have doraemon door, so tomorrow i will transport to the LJK + fans event to watch the final episode of MLSHR :blush:

• Like 15

1 minute ago, sosooyah19 said:

or BA might be asking pardon for WH?

My guess is that since WH committed suicide, BA will not know of her betrayal till too late. Then because he couldn't stand being in the palace, he asked to be released from all his duties and responsibilities. We know that he is the free-spirited artistic one. He prefers to travel outside the palace wall. That's why the pained expression from WS.

• Like 15

I don't know how to feel that we are down to our last week of MLSHR. I feel uneasy just imagining horrible things that may happen to our SoSoo couple. I will just put my trust on our writer-nim to do her job properly and give us an ending that everyone deserves :) Hopefully the ending will be fully acceptable although we will feel heartaches and pain watching it :tears:

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, bluesunny3 said:

Considering incest was okay back then....and as gross as it sounds.....

I would be totally okay with So forgetting Soo and  falling in love with Baek Ah and having them rule Goryeo together, destroying everything that stands in their way.......just saying

I'm With you on that!!! Baek Ah x Wang So is SO MUCH BETTER than Yeow hwa x Wang So :wub:

• Like 11

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

My guess is that since WH committed suicide, BA will not know of her betrayal till too late. Then because he couldn't stand being in the palace, he asked to be released from all his duties and responsibilities. We know that he is the free-spirited artistic one. He prefers to travel outside the palace wall. That's why the pained expression from WS.

WH will commit suicide? 

Now I feel so bad about WS. Everyone is leaving him one by one :confounded:

• Like 11

Frankly, I was never into Baek Ah and Wo Hee's romance. I always felt it was forced because there wasn't enough time to develop their romance (they should've started it since the beginning), but if it turns out that So had a hand in pushing Wo Hee's to commit suicide, therefore ruining his relationship with Baek Ah - I don't know anything anymore. This BROTP was my next favorite ship of this show. 

• Like 14

5 hours ago, millie10468 said:

It occurs to me this fandom was divided into a couple of categories during the course of the drama:

Cat. 1: People who had read/watched the C-BBJX and knew going in that the possibility of a happy ending, thereby deviating from the source material, was extremely thin and therefore didn't even hope for anything different.

Cat. 2: People from Cat. 1 who hoped K-BBJX would end differently than C-BBJX.

Cat. 3: People who had no knowledge of the source material and assumed some kind of happy ending was imminent.

Cat. 4: People from Cat. 3 who got their google-fu on quite early and realized just how unhappy the ending was going to be based on real history.

Which category did/do you belong to?

I ask because it makes me wonder how different our viewing experiences were. Especially for the people whose viewing pleasure are spoiled by spoilers and those that find spoilers to just whet their anticipation more.

Did having a general gist of what was going to happen make the drama more or less interesting to watch?

@MAROSA_JIN and @briseis Thanks for the new stills.

Sigh. Soo's determination (and devastation at having) to poke a few more holes in her already sinking ship is pretty clear from the pictures. Tomorrow's episode's definitely not going to be easy to watch

For me it's definitely Cat.2

As someone that has experienced the heartbreaking ending of C-BBJX before, what I'm afraid the most is that the ending of c-ver will repeat itself here in MLSHR. I started watching this drama with a naive belief that it was gonna be brighter and less harrowing than the original ver, according to the interview of the cast before the official broadcast of the show. As the k-ver did deviate from its c-equivalent at some point, I was so hopeful of a different, happier ending for So-Soo until the recent episodes proved me wrong. I start to realise that the k-ver is heading towards the ending of the c-ver. They may have changed the path, but the destination will be the same, which makes me hesitate to watch ep 19 tonight because I can't bear to watch our OTP create the same misunderstanding and make the same mistakes as Ruoxi and Yinzhen did. I'm already sad looking at those new stills :tears: For the sake of my sanity I will wait for ep 20 to come out and watch it together with ep 19, praying that So-Soo will have a few more moments in modern time compared to the c-ver.

• Like 12

If there is a HUGE PLOT TWIST that can make us all HAPPY and make us cry HAPPY tears, then I will applaud and bow down to the writer for doing such an incredible writing and surprising us. Sadly as far as we can tell Woo Hee commits suicide. Baek-A lost someone who loves him back and is lost again. Break-up of WS and HS. YH plotting to have a son and be powerful. Wook confessing about his proposal and feelings regarding HS, which leads to disaster and falling into a trap that includes treason. Jung...who knows what he's up to, probably going to beg WS to let HS leave the palace and showing the hairpin. No idea what happens to Won.

When everything goes to chaos and WS goes to rampage, but there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel, I will jump and scream out of joy. I don't like to sound like a broken record, but we all want HAPPINESS, HEALING and LOVE. So far all I'm receiving and showing is hell, stress, depression, negativity, pain, anger, etc. So please, drama gods ****prayer hands and looking up*** give our couple your blessings and happy ending. beg-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 18

Me too, I only need a very charming ending whit our lead actor and actress. We know this will happen only in the future, but It's alright so too.

I'm waiting tomorrow with anxiety, but today, I know, I'll cry all of my tears... 

• Like 12