[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

42 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

just watch it live and re-watch it with subs.. one way or another you'll understand what's happening even though you don't know korean.. :) btw, im sure fans would recap what's been said etc etc right after the airing..

That's very true... I think I might just break and watch it live... why stop what I've doing this whole time?  If it ain't broke, why fix it? Lord knows I'm going to be rewatch it all until I can quote it in my sleep! (In Korean!);)

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

after watching the last 4 ep of original, i thought one thing: this is a story of regrets... to finally learn things from regrets.. the 4th regret not reading the letter sooner and for not trusting rouxi. rouxi regretting sure that she hid her relationship and not telling 4th that she loves him not until she was in death bed. and other characters regretting their actions after her death..

oh my how this would play out in the k-version.. :bawling:

And we will regret watching it :tears: because of the pain

But we do it anyway :tears:

• Like 15

im not familiar with 4th prince in c-version, but does he have also that kind of broken soul backstory? since with GJ/WS, we understand why he was like that, and the story really established how unwanted WS was..

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

Too late to say that about So, Eun and Baek-A

ON point!

• Like 8

I'm so scared of watching the last two episodes. I'm also a bit disappointed with WS :( I think he could've just escaped with HS somewhere far from Goryeo before he became King. Or even ask King Mu to let Soo go with him :(  He also should've realised he would be a dog on a leash even as a King. All those clans and conspirators always make sure the king never has it his way.

Also, why didn't he investigate WW before he got blackmailed to marry YH???!!! Why does he investigate just after the marriage??!!! He was already suspicious of him, so instead of giving in with the YH clan and the marriage, he should've fought back and said "Well I know WW did this richard simmons and I have proof so I will ruin your family anyway, a marriage is useless for me". 

I wish HS yells back at him when he tells her he doesn't want to see her anymore, and makes him realise the the WW affair was 10 years ago and it's not even relevant in her life anymore. It will be so horrible if she leaves and he doesn't see her before she dies :bawling:

I really, really want WS to travel in time too :( it's not the same to meet a doppelganger...all the feelings and history between them won't be there so it's pretty much pointless :( 

Lastly, HS probably will just leave the palace without explaining to WS because she knows that if she dies he would never get over it. Still...she should realise that even if WS is angry, when she dies, he will never forgive himself either and will be full of regrets :( 

Can someone recommend me something to watch after the withdrawal? It's going to be heartbreaking :bawling: maybe should just wait to watch the finale a day before The K2 airs...

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

And we will regret watching it :tears: because of the pain

But we do it anyway :tears:

it's beautiful pain anyway :wub:

you heart can't take it... but you want to keep watch it...and watch it again

i also rewatch from the episode 1 while waiting for the last episode air

and when i can't take it... i watch running man to ease the pain... and watch MLSHR again *lol*

• Like 12

36 minutes ago, aparr said:

Can someone recommend me something to watch after the withdrawal? It's going to be heartbreaking :bawling: maybe should just wait to watch the finale a day before The K2 airs...

watch running man. 2days 1night and infinite challenge... those will surely make your mood up!

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

14657267_676348722524222_7564088963304099735_n.jpg?oh=92ab9b7fca1ea5ccf8b298feaec9f82f&oe=58D59DB7

after all LJG Sageuk dramas, he finally able to play emperor.. hehehe..

that's why he have to do modern drama/romcom next hahaha paired with LJE again hahaha

• Like 13

I really hope that one way or the other, Wang So learns about Has Soo diagnosis. I want him to drill the royal doctor about why Hae Soo's health is decreasing, looking pale and not upbeat, plus can't they tell when she's clutching her chest and pounding too that something is not right with her. I don't think people who are healthy would constantly smooth and pound their chest area. Saying she is simply ill isn't enough for me. We learned that she won't be able to walk ever again, that's huge. She is going to be paralyzed waist down, and last time I checked this is 10th century, no wheelchairs. Her heart can give away any second from shock or anything that's too big to handle. She is the king's woman, so the king should know whether his love's life is in danger or not.

• Like 18

39 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

14907091_676348725857555_6037724441334087639_n.jpg?oh=c647438d78658acbdc9c5675facedfed&oe=588E73A5

Considering incest was okay back then....and as gross as it sounds.....

I would be totally okay with So letting go of Soo and  falling in love with Baek Ah and having them rule Goryeo together, destroying everything that stands in their way.......just saying

• Like 12

this is how good his dancing :heart:

sorry if this vid already posted

just love how he dance:wub: to ease our nervous little bit before last episode :D 

does he will dance EXO growl in the mini fan meeting just as he said in one of interview if the rating of MLSHR is good ? can't wait for it :wub:

• Like 19