[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Yesterday episodes had broke my heart into pieces. I am not hating on it but it is just too painful to see and try to understand our OTP point of view. Since the beginning, i know we will be going on a very painful journey fills with tragedy, so, i have been preparing my heart and nurtured it to be strong since the earlier days so that i can still stand strong throughout this journey. But, my heart, my poor little heart is still not strong enough to watch everything falls out of place. There is a moment that i want to pull out from this journey, but then my dear heart still trying hold on to the little pieces of hope that everything will end well. It is called scarlet heart not for nothing. This drama truly make our heart bleeds not just because of the sadness and frustration but also the anger. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Para12012 said:

All these crazy people in the palace is because they keep marrying their family . Mentally they're all a bit off. Inbred. :expressionless:

Seriously....IDK how this was "ok" back then ewwww I get it they want to keep their blood royal and for a family to rule for a long time but still ewwww. Surprisingly there were no breeding issues? They did come from the same father. Staring to sound like HS....seesh I should of paid more attention in science class pertaining these topics. All I remember is chromosome this, chromosome that = blah blah.

• Like 7

I really want to smack Wook in the head, seriously! Arrrrghhh!

And what's with the preview?? Soo will get married to Wook? The last thing before this episode end is Soo asked Baek Ah to send her desperate message to Jung, to rescue her. But how in the hell she end up marrying Wook?!

This is all Wook's fault to make WangSo become a monster! :expressionless: This and the rest episode would be messy.

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, qwenli said:

can someone tell me why is Yeonhwa/kang hanna so irritating. I dont know why she has to post her IG pix so early in the morning when viewers havent even get over ep 18. I am usually quite an objective person, but this thing is just leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

IKR! Under normal circumstances, I welcome BTS pics, but this, does.not.bring me any smile at all. Not yet. Maybe in a few days, or weeks, later. Or never.

23 minutes ago, briseis said:

The Complete History of SoSoo Marriage Proposal Rejections

This is just such sad reminder... No wonder insecure WS was furious at the thought of HS was once going to marry WW.

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, MiNo88 said:

I really want to smack Wook in the head, seriously! Arrrrghhh!

And what's with the preview?? Soo will get married to Wook? The last thing before this episode end is Soo asked Baek Ah to send her desperate message to Jung, to rescue her. But how in the hell she end up marrying Wook?!

This is all Wook's fault to make WangSo become a monster! :expressionless: This and the rest episode would be messy.

i think what appear in the preview is not haesoo will marry wook, but wook confess to wangso that he had a relationship with soo and planned to marry her.  and wangso confirm it to haesoo and she say yes they did plan to get married. that's why wangso become mad at the end. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, cmluv said:

i think what appear in the preview is not haesoo will marry wook, but wook confess to wangso that he had a relationship with soo and planned to marry her.  and wangso confirm it to haesoo and she say yes they did plan to get married. that's why wangso become mad at the end. 

Still, it's Wook's fault for having a cheap mouth! :expressionless:

If that's the case then maybe Soo wants to get revenge to So because he killed Chaeryung. Ugh..messy.

• Like 5

lol, I can't be mad at Hanna's IG posts. I thought they were cute (the two of them switching crowns made me laugh). Honestly, the bts stuff of this show is healing to me. The cast is adorable.

Where are people getting the Soo is marrying Wook thing?! haha So's asking if she intended to marry Wook all those years ago and she admits it. That's it. There's plenty of legitimate stuff to rage and feel depressed about - this is not one of them.

I would like Won to die in the next episode, please. (Because, let's face it, Wook is somehow going to worm out of getting punished.) If this is another thing for HS to hold against WS, idek anymore.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

IKR! Under normal circumstances, I welcome BTS pics, but this, does.not.bring me any smile at all. Not yet. Maybe in a few days, or weeks, later. Or never.

This is just such sad reminder... No wonder insecure WS was furious at the thought of HS was once going to marry WW.

What picture did she put?

• Like 5

As much as I love love my OTP, their love is not meant to be in Goryeo. They are hurting each other. The stakes are too high for broken trust, jealousy and miscommunication. Unlike the 21st century where you can probably talk it through, people are being killed. Every action you take has the risk of a fatal consequence. Both of them can’t afford to make any more mistakes. Basically startling by each step. 

So I think it’s safe to say that Jung is the one for her in this bloodbath era. The director is already drawing parallels between them with the protest scene from episode 18 and the rain scene from episode 11. They are driven by emotions and camaraderie. They are stubborn. They are fiercely loyal (although sometimes they end up making stupid decisions but hey we are all human). They aren’t good with politics. They just want to be set free away from the palace to go on adventures. This is already a set up from the very beginning. Those scenes with Jung escaping from the palace at the beginning of this drama is a foreshadow. So please Jung, please just take her away from the heartbreak. And please bring her to a pond so she can drown, transport back to the 21st century and meet future So. 

I hate to admit it but I think Yeonhwa is probably the most suitable partner for GJ in order to rule Goryeo. She is smart and cunning, and she is be able to survive palace politics in the long-term. However, can someone please reveal her crimes like asap? Like what Mr. Wook said you can’t have everything. 

I hope HS’s death will wake all of them up - at the end of the day, they are still brothers. I don’t mind a sad ending if the director shows that her death has an impact on GJ’s future rule and other surviving characters’ development. But I’m low-key fooling myself. BECAUSE I DESERVE TO SEE A HAPPY ENDING AFTER ALL THIS.  :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, Mimi Suhaina said:

This is so sad... I'm still hoping for a happy ending for our OTP.. But i have the feeling that they will show a shorter scene during the 21st century.... Jebal I need a longer scene during 21st century... Please PD-Min pleaseeeee...

I think the future scene will be 10 minutes max :tears:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, isengdoang said:

it wont be a happy ending... it's bbjx ending...

i'm loosing hope... my stars is fading... drop to downhill..

okey... this drama consumming my healthy mind...

needs LJG voice to calmed me down...

it's okey

it's just a drama

I have known from the first time that this won't be a happy ending drama, because (damn my curiosity!) I've searching in Wikipedia about Gwangjong reign and it appeared the queen is YeonHwa not HaeSoo. So yeah..

I lowered my expectation

Watch the drama intensely

Get swayed with the plot

And yet again disappointed by the ending which I've known since the beginning. :expressionless:

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

I just watch int version and not SBS version, but personally the reason for So-Soo break up is just not enough tension! I mean, they already gone through all that hardship for years now, and just because of Chae Ryung (and Gwangjong ego to prevent Jung by his mother side) Soo already give up on him??? Not that I against that decision whatsoever, the poor girl need to pack up and leave the palace ASAP, it will be better if she leave Goryeo era too! Now I wish we have the pregnancy troupe and use it for So-Soo break up...

Many would choose to disagree with Wang So and feel the heartbreak over his transition into a formidable Gwangjong but I guess, I am in the minority who actually like him better in this episode, or should I say I like this version of Wang So. Let's not forget that he is a King and he could not let himself being pulled by the nose by others. Some of his decisions could be seen as plainly cruel but as a king, he needs to step out with best foot forward and make the decision which he thinks is best for himself and at the situation despite being unpopular to others. I like that he exudes power in this episode, holding his ground as a king even taking advantage of Yeon Hwa to win the political game and solidify his power. The fact that he can turn the table on Yeonhwa pretty much shown us how much So has stepped up his political game.

The problem with Haesoo is that she is too idealistic and this is where her 21st century self is ill-fitting to this era. Tbh, I kind of like that Wang So holds his ground even to the woman he loves by asking Haesoo not to meddle into his decisions as a king and this is where I respect Baek Ah, he may not necessarily agree with So but he care to understand and could see beyond the true intention of So's actions unlike Haesoo. Haesoo simply has the tendency to view things at face value and So could not do more but hoping for her to understand. 

I have no issue with the separation between OTP. Sometimes, being apart is not because we love no longer but could be the best thing to give one another so that none would continue to hurt the other. By being apart, Haesoo won't feel hurt by So's actions which she could not agree with and So would not be hurt by Haesoo's lack of understanding. Their love still continue but the its the course than has run out. But if there's anything I wish to comment, I am devastated that Haesoo care to understand others including Chae Ryung despite her ultimate betrayal but care not to understand So.

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I think the future scene will be 10 minutes max :tears:

can we have future scene in one episode, pleaseeeeee......

even it will be sad ending in goryeo, we deserve happy moment in the future (keep the lowest expectation).

what this drama did to me, i feel so heartbroken :bawling:

• Like 6