[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

It was known from the beginning that at some moment of the story everything would be ruined, that the happy moments of the first part would pass into oblivion and will give way to the most cruel and hard events in the drama. That even Hae Soo would cease to be the willful and cheerful girl who constantly confronted Wang So, and this would be more harsh and cruel than he was, but this is not by choice but because of circumstances has led them to this. We can say that Hae Soo doesn't love him enough because she leaves him by the death of someone who never was faithfull to her, or say that being with him is the worse because he has become more obsessive and aggressive, but the truth is that these two people love each other, the problem is that their feelings for each other wasn't enough to overcome the obstacles and conflicts around. She is right in wanting to leave him because who would want to be in a place where brothers kill each other and where a friend betrays another, and in the circumstances in which she is, ill and with short time to live is the best to move away from what hurts her more. It is unfair to Wang So, yes, because she promised to stay with him but if she stays her life will be shortened. 

About Wang So, he has changed? No, this was part of its essence which remained quiet, as long as his love for Hae Soo was the most important, but now that others have taken away from him the possibility of being happy, a version of him more harsh and cruel has surfaced. I agree that would be silly that he rejects Hae Soo for a relationship that ended long ago, but as someone said Wang Wook is who ruined his life and planned the death of his brothers. Is not that he cannot forgive her, but it is difficult to accept that she loved the man he hates the most. 

What I will not accept, that out of spite Wang So ends up in bed with YH, this would be like watching the worst Mexican soap opera. Not even Gwangjong could do something like this, and if the writer uses this as a way to make them have children, it seems silly.

• Like 20

6 hours ago, ruizaio said:

I'll still watch the finale next week and continue to promote the demand survey for a complete edition because I still want to see all the deleted scenes and what not, but I'm growing cold. Just as Wang So is finally distancing himself from Hae Soo (regardless of whether he's pretending or serious), I think this episode was a good wake up call for many fans who were sucked into this show after a mirage. The enchantment does wear off eventually.

Anti-climactic feeling is slowly overcoming me too. But I will continue with watching till the end. I’d rather be having this feeling now and have a satisfactory ending than having all story plot and character development all building up well until the last episode and BAM! the last 5-7 minutes hit me hard and cold. Yes, it has happened to me more than a couple times with the dramas I watched.

3 hours ago, hiluna said:

I hope it will be a happy ending in the future. Maybe he will find her looking at the stars and he approaches her and points out Pegasus to her, only he mispronounces it as he did 1000 yrs ago. She turns around and looks at him wide eyed in surprise and he pulls out a boxed ring and says to her "Is this the right way to propose this time? I won't accept anymore rejections", he pulls her towards him with his signature pull and hug and slowly lowers his head towards her expecting her to stop him but this time she lifts her face to meet his in a passionate kiss that was meant to be 1000 years ago. This is what I will be thinking of while I watch the next few heartbreaking episodes

That will be awesome. All my heartaches shall be healed. \^o^/

3 hours ago, jadecoral said:

That signature pull and hug NEEDS to happen in the last episode in the 21st century!!!

+11111111

3 hours ago, krysyuy said:

I'm trying to figure out what scene Episode 19 will end on. I think it might be Hae Soo leaving the palace, but honestly, I want that to happen earlier, like at the 45-min mark. (I would've wanted the 30min mark, but that's way too fast for all the stuff they have to cram in before she leaves.) It's just - the faster we get to her leaving, etc, the more time there will be in Episode 20 for modern stuff lol. I'm totally getting my hopes up for no reason, I know. >.>;;

If Soo does indeed leave earlier in Ep19, I think the episode could end on her writing that letter to So and then collapsing in Jung's arms or something... Then she'll pass away at the beginning of Ep20... I don't know! Ugh, this is going to be one long week.

Yes, yes, yes! I was hoping her time in Goryeo will end soonest too, so we can have more scenes of the modern times.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

I couldn’t sleep well last night. Only about around 4 hours and a lot of waking up in the middle. Then I thought of the way WS cried when his mother died. I just can’t imagine how he would take it when later he found out HS died… Somehow I have a feeling the writer/PD might just want to capitalize on LJG’s acting prowess and show HS dying in his arms. Now I’m actually hoping that he’ll find out about her death late, and just go mourn by himself.

In a way, I’m kinda sad that QY had to die so early, because that means Lady Oh’s wishes for her to live a long lonely life is not granted. :P

• Like 11

5 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

she didnt jump immediately.. she was actually telling him to stay away from her... its just that Soo was not honest in fear of WS killing WW (i just dont thing WS could do that...) and so she wont complicate the already complicated relations of WS to his brothers.

What I meant was from him to Jung.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, qwenli said:

can someone tell me why is Yeonhwa/kang hanna so irritating. I dont know why she has to post her IG pix so early in the morning when viewers havent even get over ep 18. I am usually quite an objective person, but this thing is just leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

@Gabi Bros

-----------------

read on weibo, someone commented WS is furious probably not because hs has a past love but of all the people it is wook, who has been manipulating WS...

Preach gurl! Went on my insta and found that on my feed. UGH. OKAY. I get it. She's a great actress. YH is a great character but for the love of God MUST YOU POST THAT WHILE WE PICK UP PIECES OF OUR BROKEN HEARTS KHN?!  I'm being a bit melodramatic here but I'm not over ep 19. No siree Bob.

• Like 15

56 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

56 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Don't be sad. They reached double digits, that has never happened before!! :)

Despite the cray cray episode last night, I suspected that MLSHR will be able to break the double digit ratings.  It's good if they're able to maintain the #1 spot for Mon-Tues slot, but since they didn't, at least the cast and the fans can be content with the ratings improvement.  It would be nice if they could take the lead again next week, however, if they don't at least ending the series at a double digit rating is a nice way to cap things off.

A recent post by k_hanna. I'm not a fan of YH marrying WS but heck, they both looked gorgeous. LGJ is way too good looking!!! Is it just me or is LJG prettier than k_hanna in this pic? :D

• Like 24

11 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

So by the looks of it episode 19 will be HS-WS misunderstanding and break up and maybe it will end with HS leaving the palace. 

Episode 20 might be how WS breaks down without HS and HS's life out of the palace. I hope HS dies around half way through the ep so that atleast we get more time to see something in the future. DRAMA GODS PLEASE!!

LOL!!! Only for SCARLET HEART are we praying for our heroine to DIE in order for her and our hero to have a chance at a HAPPY ENDING!

What has this show done to us!!!!

Here's to the future!  *ugly crying and hysterically laughing at the same time.*

• Like 22

2 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

Ok, I have to take this out of my system..

Note: This is NOT a hate post..this is just my perception about the recent episodes.

First of all, I can't see my "Wang So" anymore..Really,Whenever I watch the recent episodes , i wonder where that playful at the same time brave "Wang So" is lost?I am seeing only "Gwangjong" nowadays..The way he is treating things is not the way Wang So treats..!! All i could see now are some traces of WS here and there in "GJ"..I can't understand what is the reason? may be because of the clothes or hairstyle?  or LJG 's amazing portrayal as WS/GJ?

Where is that WS who used to NOT CARE about anyone and acts according to his will, BUT he never intended to HURT anyone?

Where is that WS who used to care for Jung(He saved him from the goons and built a tomb of stones which he destroyed) ?

Where is that WS who proposed HS  "n" number of times only to protect her, even though he was rejected everytime?

Where is that WS whose only intention for throne was to STOP THE BLOODSHED  and to protect the person he loves ? 

Where is that WS who didn't even care about the person HS loved yet he loved her unconditionally? 

Where is that WS who distanced himself from his love of his life, just to protect her?

I am still searching for answers..

The power is NO JOKE..it is slowly consuming him, and he is letting it get the best of him too!

Now he feels like the whole world is IN HIS CONTROL , he is allowed to do anything to anyone and no one dares to speak against him.He finally feels the FREEDOM which he was thirsting for all these years..His freedom lies in his THRONE! He got tired of obeying all the others from others..now he wants the others to obey his!

Actually I am not against him becoming the king, I am against the consequences of it..

He is slowly becoming ruthless..he didn't allow Jung till the last minute during his mother's death? Was WS really this cruel?..No..It's the power. Whose fault is this? Was it Jung's for being ignorant about how much caring brother  WS was? or is it WS's fault for not showing his caring side to him?

Why is  he getting so mad on knowing that "Wook" was the person HS loved..even though he was ignorant in knowing about that all these years?!

I can understand that Wook played his part in  getting him married to YH..BUT BUT BUT..what is HS's fault in this? Was she responsible for the past happenings? 

She loved him , came to care for him and waited for him for 3 years!!!

She accepted the truth that she can never became the Queen, but her only aim was to be with him.

Even since he became the king, i couldn't actually fully enjoy the OTP's moments ..it's like I am watching HS with someone completely different..Its not the WS whose character made me fall for him..Ever since he became the King , he slowly bringing out his long-suppressed-emotions..:(

Did he become a king to take revenge?

Did he become a king to send Jung faraway,so that he can have his mother's love all for himself?

And about HS..I hope she finally learns to stop trusting every single people..she should stop thinking that "People will never change"..she needs  a reality check..Lady Oh clearly told her "not to give her affection and care" to everyone because we don't know how people will play with it in the end..She never for once learns from her mistakes..

She was "betrayed" by her Boyfriend as well as Bestfriend not once, TWICE!!!

I can understand that CR was blindly in love..but that doesn't change the fact that, SHE KILLED A FREAKI'N HUMAN BEING: KNOWINGLY!!!

And she was lying to her ALL THESE YEARS!! But no , CR's family situation comes first than "So"..

I will just tell one thing to HS- "Forgive and Forget"

And she leaving the palace is totally justified..

She no longer can see that person whose aim was to protect the country from bloodshed..

She no longer can see the Compassionate person disguised as a wolf..

She no longer can see the person whose only aim was  HS-a long time ago..

in short , she can no longer  see "Wang So in Gwangjong".!!!! 

It's not that he is wrong..it is just that she doesn't deserve a "King", she just deserves a person who loves her and be compassionate to others..She fell for those qualities in WS..

She endured a LOT just to be his side..but it's the same thing that is separating them. Irony- I know!

GJ needs YH to protect the country..

HS needs the "lost" WS in GJ..

It's just that they don't deserve eachother anymore..because each want different things in life..their priorities have changed and like Wook said "A single person can't have everything"..

She needs to come back, Future is where she belongs..She is not in a condition to face the nasty political battles..she was never interested in it!

If I see the "once-upon-a-time-WS" atleast during her Death..I will take my Words back..My WS was alive till the  "PE-GA-SUS" scene..after that I can't see him anywhere..:tears:

Well said and I agree with you chingu. Good analysis :D

• Like 6

I just watch int version and not SBS version, but personally the reason for So-Soo break up is just not enough tension! I mean, they already gone through all that hardship for years now, and just because of Chae Ryung (and Gwangjong ego to prevent Jung by his mother side) Soo already give up on him??? Not that I against that decision whatsoever, the poor girl need to pack up and leave the palace ASAP, it will be better if she leave Goryeo era too! Now I wish we have the pregnancy troupe and use it for So-Soo break up...

• Like 15

10 hours ago, soorani said:

One thing we are forgetting to discuss here: 

Gwangjong isn't only affecting HS and the others..... he's also affecting Wang So. 

When he is alone with HS or he is out of the palace, he comes back to the Wang So we know and loved. It's the weight of the crown that is turning him ruthless, he doesn't have a choice but act like a king, but Wang So is still there and that's probably why, even as  Gwangjong, he looks so helpless and out of sync with himself.. once again he's probably the one who is suffering the most with his actions. 

Maybe the correct title for this drama should be : The Heirs, he who wear the crown must bear its weights ??? wait, that sounds familiar! haha

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, qwenli said:

read on weibo, someone commented WS is furious probably not because hs has a past love but of all the people it is wook, who has been manipulating WS...

yes indeed... i believe if wangso heard about wook past love before he become a king, he will be ok with it as long as haesoo is by his side. but now he knows about the evil wook and wook become his biggest enemy of all, and he was haesoo's past love? even the kind hearted baek ah will angry if he is in wangso shoes..

• Like 11

1 hour ago, lilac_alex said:

I'm banking on WS having a momentary breakdown of emotions on the next episode (based on the preview). The confirmation from HS regarding her past with WW is what finally breaks him and releases all that pent up anger.

He has had an inkling of WW capabilities on the earlier episodes. And as of late, he has been heavily suspecting him of orchestrating all the major game changing events in the palace. He knows that WW has been on the other end of his puppet strings and has been cleverly tugging his collar to do his bidding. WS acknowledges WW as his biggest political nemesis in court. He subtly controls the court and pushes WS in the corner to force him into a decision. 

WW not only rivals him in court but also in affairs with the heart. At this point, I feel like WS could have rationalize his jealousy with any another man except WW. WS misplaces his outburst and declares to never see her again because of this.  But its an extreme reaction he will take back.

I think there will be two more deaths that will finally solidify HS's decision to leave. WH and one more prince/brother. It will crush HS, thinking that spilling of blood will never end inside the palace. By then she would have witnessed more deaths than she can count on one hand.

Good. Even tho this drama has been a pure torture and endless pain for me, I can't help but excited to see WS's wrath. And also his regret after HS death.

I am in to deep, there is no turning back

Bring the pain to the max

MLSHR, you turn me into a sadist :tears:

• Like 16