[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Thanks @ruizaio @glacial @cojulie for the translations regarding Hera's IG post. :blush:

News on Ratings..

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds - 22.9%

Woman with a Suitcase - 7.9%

Scarlet Heart Ryeo - 5.9%

Drinking Solo - 4.4 %

Im going to miss his cuteness and it's such a pity as I believe it was him that kept the Brother's moments of bonding "fun"

xezQTBg.gifcto

• Like 18

2 hours ago, hiluna said:

I wish they had the scene when WY got the heart attack, but instead they just said that the monk with him got hit by lightning. Boy! talk about heaven's will :blink:

I know right? WY hearing Eun & seeing him & all the dead people Then having a heart attack is much better than Just telling us he had a heart attack after he saw a monk getting hit by lightning 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, littlebiebie2 said:

We don't know for sure if the scene when So was having a bad dream were edited out or not. 

But the scene when HS praying at the stone when So came and talking about mother were there at the Director Cut ep 3. We have Director cut for Ep 1-3 have you watched it?

Hello!!! can you PM me the links for Director Cut Episodes 1-3.... Pleaseeeeeeeeee

I'm dying to watch them

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Thanks @ruizaio @glacial @cojulie for the translations regarding Hera's IG post. :blush:

News on Ratings..

Drinking Solo - 4.4 %

5.9% THAT'S CRUEL

Is this because the Korean audience boycotted the show out of anger for SBS? Did they really do that? I feel really, really bad for the casts, not to mention that they seemed to be very excited about this episode seeing how active they were on IG last night :cry:

• Like 21

4 hours ago, Kasmic said:

News on Ratings..

Drinking Solo - 4.4 %

I going to miss his cuteness and it's such a pity as I believe it was him that kept the Brother's moments of bonding "fun"

cto

ratings sucks. 

:bawling:

The complete video of his goofy IG post. Only LJG can cheer us up. 

Afterthought: MLSHR part 2 - WS in modern times? ;)

• Like 24

What have I done to myself? Embarking on a sinking ship of SoSoo...

I said sinking because I doubt we'll be able to see a happy ending, meaning our OTP get their happily ever after at the end. We knew of this extremely high possibility even before embarking the ship, due to the novel/C-version/historical stuff. Why did I still get on board? Now I can't get myself off... I'm so dreading the end :fearful: I can't remember the last time I watched a drama of the OTP without happy ending. Yes, I've been careful and selective of the drama I watched. Why, o why did I start this drama? :bawling: And what's worse is, I don't have a drama to dive into after this so I can move on quickly.

Sorry for sharing the negativity so early in the morning (my time). Just that I'm so invested in these two that I've been thinking of them literally day n night. First thought as I woke up this morning is about how this drama will end, how can they be together, please let them be together, why can't they stay together...

I keep reminding myself to just enjoy their journey of love. Problem is, seems like their relationship is going to get further apart starting from the time WS ascended the throne. And I don't like to see that, and then we'll be left hanging with no closure of their relationship. There's an advice of don't live life with regrets, and I hate to see them continuing their lives with regrets (which was what happened with the C-version). In a way, I'm kinda glad that we only have one episode to digest this week. I really needed the time to prepare myself for all the angst ahead. I actually think the mask scene will be our last romantic sweet encounter of SoSoo...

Okay, okay. I'm probably getting too much ahead of the drama. Maybe this writer will give us a pleasant surprise....?

• Like 15

i read that the production cost is 13mil$. did they invest most in pr? the setting of the shoots is quite simple, i think i can count on fingers how many places/rooms they have. i dont know how much normally chinese drama cost but the palace and stuffs looks a lot more compare to scarlet

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

The episode 16 rating is 5.9% :( feel like hitting SBS so hard..:angry:

13 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

The episode 16 rating is 5.9% :( feel like hitting SBS so hard..:angry:

Count me in to hit SBS with you :angry:. I don't think they even care. 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, soorani said:

These low ratings were probably because of the confusion thanks to the baseball game plus MDBL finale. 

Also, SHR clips were literally dominating the TOP10 on Naver and it was even trending on twitter in Korea. 

(which makes these ratings make less and less sense... does they really base their ratings on 2000 households only?) 

anyway, let's not get sad over this. The actors are receiving tons of love from overseas :D 

Seriously, 2000 household? 

• Like 5

Sorry if it has been posted before. Let's show our support for LJG and MLSHR by voting him and the drama. The first one is apparently an actual award presentation. He's currently 6th now. 

Spread the love. :heart:

• Like 12